Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence (21452 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sassiemyk: 7:01am On May 03, 2017
REAL MEN DONT BEAT WOMEN, REAL WOMEN DONT MISBEHAVE. FAKE MEN BEAT FAKE WOMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by neocortex: 7:04am On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
I must marry rich man mentality
Very shallow!
All violent men beat their wives, poor or rich.
I am sure you know this but want to blame
the victims for choosing a "rich man".
Stop demonising rich men.

9 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by VanBommel(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

It has started already
Domestic violence is a two way street..the only thing is the traffic is heavier on one side
you dey mind am?? kiss
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:04am On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
I must marry rich man mentality
and you are telling me now that poor men don't beat their wives?,when will you people realize that wife beaters have a character flaw and has got nothing to do with money,geez!. Infact, a poor man is likely to beat his wife due to money stress, frustration and is likely to get easily agitated, so Mr man enough of all this irrational theories you lots keep spewing on this forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by neocortex: 7:06am On May 03, 2017
PaulKillerman:

I was like you before... I felt enraged seeing men touch women, until I saw myself acting irately without controls when a woman brought out the devil in me...

U never can tell bro, after that day, anytime I see domestic issues like this, I am not quick to judge; NY first question will be. "What did she do"
Women could be something else my brother... , like devil in human skin . If u see something's u would understand.

The bold must be very hilarious coming from nairaland-acclaimed chauvinist.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:07am On May 03, 2017
Ok.. Since She Still Get Leg,Let Her Run Bfor She Lose Her Life....
I Rest My Case

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:08am On May 03, 2017
Women can be ANNOYING
Like an idiot that kept on talking rudely to me yesterday,I didn't mind but she called her husband and was still abusing me
Felt like giving her a slap to reset her brain

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by bukynkwuenu: 7:08am On May 03, 2017
poshestmina:
Your arguments are out of points and baseless ! Not in the mood 4 senseless arguments .

don't call a man's statement senseless.....thats why some men beat women...some woman lack respect for men and bliv dy stand a chance when fighting a man...bliv it or not many women are the ones that triggered the beating they get

10 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Mannie92(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2017
After choppin beating, dem go stil get strength take selfie...#DomesticViolenceAbuse angry grin lemme Come and be going

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by HaneefahRN(f): 7:11am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
If a woman cheats on a man and he hit her, who is the victim? Is it the one that got cheated on or the one that got beaten? Let me tell you who the victim is.... "The one that goes public first".....Men play the victim when they post about the infidelity of their spouses online. They won't tell you how many times they had hit them. They will only tell you how they slept with different men. Some people would call those women bad names. Women also play the victim when they post their sh!t online. They only tell you how their husbands beat them up. They won't tell you what they did. Some people would call the man bad names. There is no violence or crime without a motive. A man can't just wake up one morning, without reason and start hitting his wife. This is Africa. Husbands would always beat up their wives and vice versa. At the end, they either stay together or they part ways. Life goes on. Like i wrote earlier, i'm against all these sh!t. Hitting a woman is wrong. Don't mention me again. You're boring. No offence.

You don't make sense, sorry to say.

Going by your logic, if the man does the cheating and the woman pours hot water on him or cuts off his prick ,then she is justified as the victim?

And yes, a man can beat up his wife for silly reasons, it can't just be justified. Some men are psychiatric cases, they would beat their wives probably cos a food is too salty, she looked at his somehow, or she was greeting one man in their neighborhood so she must be cheating and all sort of rubbish.

I don't get why some guys cry about some men having their asses whooped. Why should you complain when a woman being used as punching bag speaks up? Who asked the men being abused not to speak up? Ego? Fear of being ridiculed by fellow men?
Let men speak up for themselves, women do not have to do that for them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by SIRKAY98(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2017
Flexherbal:
Too bad!

What do these Ladies normally do, to deserve this kind of treatment!

He tire me ooo

They will never say waht dey do. RUBISH

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by jericco1(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2017
Something needs to be done
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Goandie: 7:16am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
If a woman cheats on a man and he hit her, who is the victim? Is it the one that got cheated on or the one that got beaten? Let me tell you who the victim is.... "The one that goes public first".....Men play the victim when they post about the infidelity of their spouses online. They won't tell you how many times they had hit them. They will only tell you how they slept with different men. Some people would call those women bad names. Women also play the victim when they post their sh!t online. They only tell you how their husbands beat them up. They won't tell you what they did. Some people would call the man bad names. There is no violence or crime without a motive. A man can't just wake up one morning, without reason and start hitting his wife. This is Africa. Husbands would always beat up their wives and vice versa. At the end, they either stay together or they part ways. Life goes on. Like i wrote earlier, i'm against all these sh!t. Hitting a woman is wrong. Don't mention me again. You're boring. No offence.

There was a wife that got serious beatin from her husband and pple were all against the guy that he is heartless, a monster bla bla bla and wen they all found out that d reason the guy beat his wife was coz she was always beatin her mother in law wen d guy is not around. pple just walked away from d incident.
The wife as been beating the guy's mom, until one day d guy caught her nd gave her serious beatin.
I will never support a man beating is wife or any woman coz i feel it wrong nd sinful but pray a woman no go push u to that level, it will take God's grace nd strong will not 2 beat ur wife.

5 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:16am On May 03, 2017
I pray for the married men,the wisdom and patience to live with a woman.
A nagging wife could bring out the devil in a man
As a Muslim,on the wedding night a man places his hands on the head of the wife and prays.
Dua of a bridegroom on the wedding nightDua No: 176
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ خَيْرَهَا ، وَخَيْرَ مَا جَبَلْتَهَا عَلَيْهِ ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّهَا ، وَشَرِّ مَا جَبَلْتَهَا عَلَيْهِ

Translation
When you marry a woman, say: “O Allah, I ask You for the goodness within her and the goodness that you have made her inclined towards, and I seek refuge with You from the evil within her and the evil that you have made her inclined towards.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by masterP042(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2017
eyinjuege:

Is this particular woman in question playing victim or IS A VICTIM?

You say women play victim? All the pictures we've been seeing, did they inflict the injuries on themselves?
So why are you saying they like to play victim?

If men don't come out, how would they get help?

The women that come out are just a tip of the iceberg in cases of domestic violence, and many more are still in such relationships, keeping quiet. Of course they cannot get help if no one knows they need help.

If men have refused to come out, no pictures, no police reports, no hospital visits how can anyone help such?
Its commoner to have women as the victims, hence the focus on mainly women because they're the victims we see.

Oga sometimes some of these allegations are false but u know as naija na we don already condemn the man. Take for instance Tonto's violence accusations against Churchill, thank God that Ghanaian police and her neighbors refuted her claim

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by SIRKAY98(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2017
doctimonyeka:
The day you lay your hands to beat a lady, that is the day you stop being a man....
Na people like u they face d hurrible side of women

Am hear till one day u will come and share your own story.

Not all women are house material

Imagine an ensued quarell that is already about to result in beating her...when i attempt to go out of the gate she follows and start locking clocks on you on the street

When your Bosss starts calling you to come and deliver an assignment you are still at home locked up by a woman that you wount go

Not that i am stupid but just to avoid wahala i intially dont worry

But she now takes advantage of that

But when i reset her factory....with the beating i got my way.....Bastard sought of people

Reasons for her action

She needed up to 5,000 to cook out meal when i can afford only N1500

Ladies get their wahala.. But beating them never solves anything.. Rather, ignore them or walk out and allow their head to reboot.... God will help us..
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Kondomatic(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2017
poshestmina:
I never said that ,no matter what happened ,you don't have any right whatsoever to hit a woman ! whether rich or poor .some men are just animals!
You don't have any right to hit anybody and whoever hits first should receive instantaneous equal ratio of the hit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by SIRKAY98(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2017
doctimonyeka:
The day you lay your hands to beat a lady, that is the day you stop being a man....

Ladies get their wahala.. But beating them never solves anything.. Rather, ignore them or walk out and allow their head to reboot.... God will help us..

Keep shot what did u know about Marriage

As there is Evil men so their r evil Lady

D worst is when d two marries there self

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by ednut1(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2017
When u marry a beast na ur fault. The signs sre always der bt cos u wan bear mrs u go ignore or allow parents/pastors deceive u. He will change. Shior

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by miketayo(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
I'm not tryna justify a man hitting a woman buh some of y'll girls can be annoying sometimes.

Irony.. You just justified it undecided
No matter wat it is they did, u shouldn't hit a lady
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2017
PaperLace:

How do you know the man is rich?
So poor men don't beat their wives? You guys should stop making rich men look bad biko.

Una go type rubbish then say you're not trying to justify violence. Tactical withdrawal hah?
When wives will start pouring men hot water, you'll know men are annoying too. Calm down _the worst is yet to come.

P.S :Real men don't fight anyone, it's not just about women. No sane human should go about fighting.

Nooooo I no gree about that last statement. No be boda Anthony Joshua go fight collect N8billion undecided

Say No to Domestic Violence.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by zwingis(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2017
Nawaoooo for some men but my case is different
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Okpabana: 7:30am On May 03, 2017
Domestic violence is on the increase because of the believe by modern women that they are equal with men in all ramifications. This has made many of them very stubborn, arrogant, disloyal etc. But the truth is that most men will not take kindly to the level some women take these excesses to. Hence, the high rate of domestic violence and divorces we see and hear about these days.

Feminists, oya make una come for my head but that us the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:31am On May 03, 2017
poshestmina:
I never said that ,no matter what happened ,you don't have any right whatsoever to hit a woman ! whether rich or poor .some men are just animals!

I dont support domestic violence, but it is not always the mans fault. Sometimes women push men to their limit, those who csnt control their inner nature become violent. If you say a man doesnt have any right to hit a woman, does the woman then have any right to verbally abuse a man?

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by onawole2000: 7:31am On May 03, 2017
so many write up on domestic violence and abuse, but my question is how could a man in his normal senses raise his hand on a woman he vowed to love till death?. most cases, domestic violence takes place as a result of unfaithfulness and insincerity. women generally should learn how to be faithful and honest to their man. We aren't wired the same way, to some men the best they could do is to release their angers while others walk away. several cases of unfaithfulness on social medial, men accusing their wives openly of cheating and unfaithfulness.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Okpabana: 7:31am On May 03, 2017
Domestic violence is on the increase because of the believe by modern women that they are equal with men in all ramifications. This has made many of them very stubborn, arrogant, disloyal etc. But the truth is that most men will not take kindly to the level some women take these excesses to. Hence, the high rate of domestic violence and divorces we see and hear about these days.

Feminists, oya make una come for my head but that is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:31am On May 03, 2017
PaulKillerman:

I was like you before... I felt enraged seeing men touch women, until I saw myself acting irately without controls when a woman brought out the devil in me...

U never can tell bro, after that day, anytime I see domestic issues like this, I am not quick to judge; NY first question will be. "What did she do"
Women could be something else my brother... , like devil in human skin . If u see something's u would understand.

LOL. You are making excuses for rubbish. If you get upset outside your home, you would resort to fisticuffs abi? Only men without control raise their hands on anybody - whether male or female. Violence can only be used for self-defense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Icecream4U(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2017
poshestmina:
I have seen a wife hit the husband first before the husband decided to beat her to stupor.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Jman06(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2017
Some ladies actually love the iron fists and i have no pity on such ladies when they get battered by their men. I mean the 50 shades of grey crew. We have many of then here on Nl.

My sympathy is with those that innocently fell into the hands of those shameless women beaters.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by emerged01(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2017
Na dem go say don't marry a broke guy. Now wetin u want make we do?

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by bewla(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2017
PaulKillerman:

thank u I no believe this pix na paint sorry make up women can fake any thing I hear them done they sale fake punny to men be careful

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Mujtahida: 7:47am On May 03, 2017
poshestmina:
My sister, please what do you have to say about women, plenty women who brutalize their househelps?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.