Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence (21455 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by kolaranking1(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
If a woman cheats on a man and he hit her, who is the victim? Is it the one that got cheated on or the one that got beaten? Let me tell you who the victim is.... "The one that goes public first".....Men play the victim when they post about the infidelity of their spouses online. They won't tell you how many times they had hit them. They will only tell you how they slept with different men. Some people would call those women bad names. Women also play the victim when they post their sh!t online. They only tell you how their husbands beat them up. They won't tell you what they did. Some people would call the man bad names. There is no violence or crime without a motive. A man can't just wake up one morning, without reason and start hitting his wife. This is Africa. Husbands would always beat up their wives and vice versa. At the end, they either stay together or they part ways. Life goes on. Like i wrote earlier, i'm against all these sh!t. Hitting a woman is wrong. Don't mention me again. You're boring. No offence.
whenever I see posts like this, my first question is 'WHAT DID SHE DO?'.....some ladies actually deserve the beating.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:51am On May 03, 2017
Women like talking about how men beat them up but they will never for once state how big their mouth is or the amount of verbal abuse they gave to the man to prompt him into such despicable acts. And some men are downright evil and will beat the virgin Mary just for being a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Dymaco(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2017
poshestmina:
I never said that ,no matter what happened ,you don't have any right whatsoever to hit a woman ! whether rich or poor .some men are just animals!

u guys are yet to get this right.
A female power is the mouth while a man power is fist. let every control their power first

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Boss13: 8:00am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
Do you know what? You think it's only men that beat women in a marriage. What about thousands of women that beat their husbands? Do you see the men going public with their own BATTERY? When men beat women, everyone goes gaga but when a woman beats a man, it becomes funny. Do you know how these men beaten by their wives feel? Too ashamed to come out. Are they not human too? Women would always post their shit online to get sympathy.

You are going too far. How about millions of women that beat their house-help and maltreat their children. Is that not domestic violence. Successfully, Nigerian women have coined domestic violence as one where a man beats his wife.

The OP claimed that domestic violence is on the increase and I refuse to agree. What we have now is an agenda to create rift between men and women. An agenda to emasculate men and devoid them of opinion.

Nigerian women are the major perpetrators of domestic violence in Africa. They beat their children, they devour their house helps, they insult relatives and verbally and physically assault their husbands. They are the instigators of domestic violence, yet they are pretentious and want to assume the role of the victim.

If we want to reduce domestic violence drastically, we must investigate the root cause and the role women play as promoters of domestic violence.

Please see the definition of domestic violence before it was redefined by Nigerian women

Domestic violence - violent or aggressive behaviour within the home, typically involving the violent abuse of a spouse or partner.

9 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ngokafor(f): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
Dymaco:

u guys are yet to get this right.
A female power is the mouth while a man power is fist. let every control their power first

....A word of advice,if you ever intend relocating to the US or any Western country,please drop this mentality of yours in Nigeria as you leave,or else you will get into trouble with the law there with dire consequences

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by kencoinz(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2017
PaperLace:

How do you know the man is rich?
So poor men don't beat their wives? You guys should stop making rich men look bad biko.

Una go type rubbish then say you're not trying to justify violence. Tactical withdrawal hah?
When wives will start pouring men hot water, you'll know men are annoying too. Calm down _the worst is yet to come.

P.S :Real men don't fight anyone, it's not just about women. No sane human should go about fighting.

Ladies Biko women tame your mouth. It get you beaten up even when the guy Biko man wants to run away from your wahala sorry headache which is nagging.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Bolincosugar(f): 8:16am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
I'm not tryna justify a man hitting a woman buh some of y'll girls can be annoying sometimes.

Just listen to yourself! How many police officer or soldier have you beaten ? Who can be so annoying than a police man and here you are saying women can be annoying. Its easy for you to raise up your hand against a woman.

Am not surprised anyways cos that's the only inheritance left behind for you by your father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by delishpot: 8:17am On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
u just said u never called women saints but here u are saying men are animals..

in essence, women are the weaker sex?

She clearly said SOME MEN are animals. Why are you excited that a man beat his wife? You sound like you hate seeing women marry rich guys. FYI the wife beaters I know we're men who married nice kind women. The woman stupidly listened to bad bele people like you. They thought it they left the poor idiots, they would be tagged bad women who dump their relationships due to lack of cash. They stayed on and one got beaten till she was blind, the other list a tooth. Both husbands were poor and the waves respected them but the men still beat them up. I have seen rich men who love their wives. Nice gentle men they are. So biko, wash the mentality off your mind that only rich men beatup their wives.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 8:26am On May 03, 2017
All dis people typing I dont support beating women will be the ones beating their wives the more..just shut up and get married. most women deserve it, they can rant, they are ready to fight, they wunt let u leave d house, wat do u expect d man to do, I'm a lady but to an extent I support it.
Resetting of brain is allowed.

7 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Dymaco(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

....A word of advice,if you ever intend relocating to the US or any Western country,please drop this mentality of yours in Nigeria as you leave,or else you will get into trouble with the law there with dire consequences

some men still suffer from domestic violence which they cannot tell you because of fear of stigmatization.
Still some women go call them not man enough.

And some our girls should drop those mentality that it is men right to provide for the family financial unlike our Western counterparts do

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 8:33am On May 03, 2017
Bolincosugar:

Just listen to yourself! How many police officer or soldier have you beaten ? Who can be so annoying than a police man and here you are saying women can be annoying. Its easy for you to raise up your hand against a woman.

Am not surprised anyways cos that's the only inheritance left behind for you by your father

U had better be a nice woman, because men beat people like u alot. He never married a police man. He married u and u keep challenging him everyday, my neighbor once said he never planned beating his wife, but d woman pushed him ihto doing it.
We women need to learn, everytime we blame men, what did she do.
I'm always seeing a man beat his wife, always tell us what she did that resulted to it. I'm tried of dis and that d reason women fight them selves alot.

8 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Usteen(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2017
PaperLace:

How do you know the man is rich?
So poor men don't beat their wives? You guys should stop making rich men look bad biko.

Una go type rubbish then say you're not trying to justify violence. Tactical withdrawal hah?
When wives will start pouring men hot water, you'll know men are annoying too. Calm down _the worst is yet to come.

P.S :Real men don't fight anyone, it's not just about women. No sane human should go about fighting.
So there are real men and fake men. Have asked her why they get into fights? Or does he just see her and beat her. They got married, they made their choices and I sure do not know why they got married or why they fought. Nobody forced any of them.. So coming here to make me just think a man I don't know is evil is funny. And yes women can be really really annoying, saucy and extremely rude/vain. But come to think of it.. Why is it that women beat up their children so much yet complain about men beating them.. If men were that brutal.. Why is it that women are the ones who beat kids and not men?

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Misterdhee1(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2017
2dugged:
and you are telling me now that poor men don't beat their wives?,when will you people realize that wife beaters have a character flaw and has got nothing to do with money,geez!. Infact, a poor man is likely to beat his wife due to money stress, frustration and is likely to get easily agitated, so Mr man enough of all this irrational theories you lots keep spewing on this forum
You don't get the point sis. Not that 'wife beaters' have a specific class or not. A wife beater can fall into any class - both rich and poor. But the fact is, many ladies see the green light before getting married to the 'supoosed wife beaters'. But a lot of them because of the benefits they derive from such men, do not drop out of the Union. Hence, the op's quote of "I must marry a rich man mentality".

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sharpwriter(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:
All dis people typing I dont support beating women will be the ones beating their wives the more..just shut up and get married. most women deserve it, they can rant, they are ready to fight, they wunt let u leave d house, wat do u expect d man to do, I'm a lady but to an extent I support it.
Resetting of brain is allowed.
Lolzzz
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:40am On May 03, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

don't call a man's statement senseless.....thats why some men beat women...some woman lack respect for men and bliv dy stand a chance when fighting a man...bliv it or not many women are the ones that triggered the beating they get

Don't mind the young lady. A lot of them are just so annoying, destructive, self-centered and provocative. Some women do things to the extreme! Haba! You find yourself dating a gentle Nigga , but you keep pushing him to the wall - by insulting him every now and then, destroying his properties in the house and what not. One just poured water on my laptop for no just reason some few days back. Laptop worth over a hundred thousand Naira and she did so with impunity; because I be don high, make I no go kill person pikin, just had to coordinate myself and let her go in peace. But my sisters, my coordination will definitely fail me some day If such lady goes ahead to destroy something more expensive in my house. What nonsense! I just tire for some women.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Bolincosugar(f): 8:40am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:

U had better be a nice woman, because men beat people like u alot. He never married a police man. He married u and u keep challenging him everyday, my neighbor once said he never planned beating his wife, but d woman pushed him ihto doing it.
We women need to learn, everytime we blame men, what did she do.
I'm always seeing a man beat his wife, always tell us what she did that resulted to it. I'm tried of dis and that d reason women fight them selves alot.

I pity the likes of you.

This shows the height of madness in your kind of person.

Real men don't raise up their hands against women.

I reject and refuse the men like you by fire

You better get something doing.

5 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Icecream4U(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2017
Bolincosugar:

Now, how do you expect him to feel about this?

Truth is, Women power is the mouth while men power is the fist. Both should learn to control it.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by warrah(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2017
PaulKillerman:

I was like you before... I felt enraged seeing men touch women, until I saw myself acting irately without controls when a woman brought out the devil in me...

U never can tell bro, after that day, anytime I see domestic issues like this, I am not quick to judge; NY first question will be. "What did she do"
Women could be something else my brother... , like devil in human skin . If u see something's u would understand.

You are right brother, I used to think same way till I nearly did it, had to restrain myself with the utmost will-power I couldd muster, the worst was it occurred late in the night.....

Fear women that's all....

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 8:47am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
I'm not tryna justify a man hitting a woman buh some of y'll girls can be annoying sometimes.
You are foolish so men are not annoying sometimes.
I don't blame your kind but women that subject themselves to people like you.
I'm sure 8f men are raising their hands you sef go wan raise hand smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by eyinjuege: 8:49am On May 03, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Women can be ANNOYING
Like an idiot that kept on talking rudely to me yesterday,I didn't mind but she called her husband and was still abusing me
Felt like giving her a slap to reset her brain

But why didn't you give her a slap then?

Is it because she's not your wife? and she, passersby, her husband and her relatives will have no mercy on a stranger?

If you felt like, but didn't have the effrontery to slap a female stranger, so also should men who claim to be violent because their wives were verbally abusive should learn how to show restraint.
Its just like supporting the woman who cut off her boyfriend/husband's dick because he was sleeping with other women.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 8:56am On May 03, 2017
Bolincosugar:

I pity the likes of you.

This shows the height of madness in your kind of person.

Real men don't raise up their hands against women.

I reject and refuse the men like you by fire

You better get something doing.

If I wer to be a man, I will never get close to an animal like u,

Real women manage their homes well not rant and fight,

Learn how to manage a man its simple shut up like ''SHUT UP'' when u see him flaming.

I guess u now have something better doing.
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:59am On May 03, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You don't get the point sis. Not that 'wife beaters' have a specific class or not. A wife beater can fall into any class - both rich and poor. But the fact is, many ladies see the green light before getting married to the 'supoosed wife beaters'. But a lot of them because of the benefits they derive from such men, do not drop out of the Union. Hence, the op's quote of "I must marry a rich man mentality".
I get his point perfectly, he is also implying that a rich man is more likely to be a woman beater because he has money of which I am trying to correct that assertion. If we are to do a statistics of men who fall into the categories of men who beat there wives?, poor men will take the greater percentage, the only thing is that it doesn't get out there and most of the their wives bear it
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:00am On May 03, 2017
Bolincosugar:

You made enough sense with your first paragraph but was the second paragraph necessary? Now should you be asked to apologize, you would definitely say no. This whole shii starts from somewhere and it's little things like this that get piled up and get outta hands when one party is done taking bullshit. You don't have to insult to pass your message across. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 9:00am On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

You are foolish so men are not annoying sometimes.
I don't blame your kind but women that subject themselves to people like you.
I'm sure 8f men are raising their hands you sef go wan raise hand smh

You see how foolish this one can be,?
He only said some of u girls can be annoying and u called him foolish, and d rest.
If u carry this to ur home and receive a slap they will say he is not a man.
We ladies need to learn how to talk.

6 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ngokafor(f): 9:03am On May 03, 2017
Dymaco:

some men still suffer from domestic violence which they cannot tell you because of fear of stigmatization.
Still some women go call them not man enough.

And some our girls should drop those mentality that it is men right to provide for the family financial unlike our Western counterparts do

....First of all,no one stops men from coming out to propagate how their women abuse them,its their choice to keep quiet...That does not invalidate the reality of male physical assault on women which is increasing daily...Therefore women will keep speaking out no matter what.

...Secondly,it is the responsibility of men to provide for their families,.The Western countries you are alluding to has child support and alimony paid to wives that are divorced with kids so i dont understand your point.Your claims to being the head of the family is not o sit around on the couch watching UEFA champoins league all day,while picking your teeth,belching and farting as you do is it??...

...Women on the other hand are supposed to work like you all do,bring in the cash as well,take care of the kids,cook,clean and take care of the home generally right??
.,I am all for a woman working,but the man must provide the bulk of the finances except for unforseen cicumstances like loss of jobs or illness.

...Lastly my advice is because so many Nigerian males are languishing in jails abroad with criminal records which cannot be earased because of this mentality of yours..A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 9:04am On May 03, 2017
BrutalJab:
Why were you beaten?

Did you slap his mum?

You destroyed his car?

Tell us something.

I'm not in support of beating woman o but at times, some need it.

I swear some people deserve hot slap so they can reason well.
You don't get it there's no justification for hitting your husband /wife except for self defense.

If she hits your mother why not ask the same silly question
Why did she slap my mother?
Did your mum slap her?
Did my mother destroy her car? (Since car is your God now)

Fyi mother in laws are the most annoying set of people in this world they can drag anything with the wife even how she makes love to her husband can cause wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Xtianvic(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2017
poshestmina:
I never said that ,no matter what happened ,you don't have any right whatsoever to hit a woman ! whether rich or poor .some men are just animals!
on the other hand, never insult a man no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2017
Gender equality!
If he beat you, you too beat him now.
Why sympathy.
Most of girls now marry money no men.
When the going was good , you didn't tell us
Face your problem alone.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by mablie(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2017
Boss13:

You are going too far. How about millions of women that beat their house-help and maltreat their children. Is that not domestic violence. Successfully, Nigerian women have coined domestic violence as one where a man beats his wife.

The OP claimed that domestic violence is on the increase and I refuse to agree. What we have now is an agenda to create rift between men and women. An agenda to emasculate men and devoid them of opinion.

Nigerian women are the major perpetrators of domestic violence in Africa. They beat their children, they devour their house helps, they insult relatives and verbally and physically assault their husbands. They are the instigators of domestic violence, yet they are pretentious and want to assume the role of the victim.

If we want to reduce domestic violence drastically, we must investigate the root cause and the role women play as promoters of domestic violence.

Please see the definition of domestic violence before it was redefined by Nigerian women

Domestic violence - violent or aggressive behaviour within the home, typically involving the violent abuse of a spouse or partner.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Olaedoh: 9:08am On May 03, 2017
BrutalJab:
Why were you beaten?

Did you slap his mum?

You destroyed his car?

Tell us something.

I'm not in support of beating woman o but at times, some need it.
Nigerian police is one of the most annoying people we all know, more frustrating than even women. How many of you guys claiming women are annoying have raised ur hands on the police force when they annoy you. This is juat a mentality, a very sick one. I beat her cos i can, i beat her cos she is annoying, ur boss for work or co worker no de annoy you. How many you done beat. But once it comes to the one person you vowed to love and protect, you'll then realise she is annoying. There is no justification whatsoever for domestic Violence

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by BrutalJab: 9:09am On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

I swear some people deserve hot slap so they can reason well.
You don't get it there's no justification for hitting your husband /wife except for self defense.

If she hits your mother why not ask the same silly question
Why did she slap my mother?
Did your mum slap her?
Did my mother destroy her car? (Since car is your God now)

Fyi mother in laws are the most annoying set of people in this world they can drag anything with the wife even how she makes love to her husband can cause wahala
E be like say you need ur drugs abi?

Where is it written that no matter what don't beat your wife?

You are talking of self defense like you are gonna believe the man when he says anything like that.

Mess with my mom even when she slaps you first and see yourself below 6ft

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 9:12am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:

You see how foolish this one can be,?
He only said some of u girls can be annoying and u called him foolish, and d rest.
If u carry this to ur home and receive a slap they will say he is not a man.
We ladies need to learn how to talk.

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Let that man come and slap me now as per say i be hin pikin he will no what is called violence.
If you sef chop slap for quoting me is not bad because you won't mind your business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.