Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence (21453 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by eyinjuege: 7:58pm On May 03, 2017
Gbemishile1:

I know for certain her husband would do it for me someday

Do what for you someday? As in slap you someday or what? You dey fear the husband?
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 03, 2017
eyinjuege:

Do what for you someday? As in slap you someday or what? You dey fear the husband?
Her husband will do the slapping for me
I do believe women are even more aggressive than the males
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by eyinjuege: 8:21pm On May 03, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Her husband will do the slapping for me

Hehehehe....

Funny you.

I'm sure the husband will also tell her someone else like you will do the slapping for him.

Anyway, my point is people can show restraint when they want to. I don't believe in the kind of anger that will resort to violence especially from someone you claim to love
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 03, 2017
eyinjuege:

Hehehehe....

Funny you.

I'm sure the husband will also tell her someone else like you will do the slapping for him.

Anyway, my point is people can show restraint when they want to. I don't believe in the kind of anger that will resort to violence especially from someone you claim to love
Yes I do agree with u.
but a woman should not try to test the limit to what a man can take.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 10:45pm On May 03, 2017
Goandie:

Why not try and beat ur mother in law 1st and see if ur husband will chase u out of d house 1st or giv u d beatin of ur life.
I am not supporting women bein beaten am just tellin a true life story nd why sum men are force to beat their wife at that moment.
Please go and sleep.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by odaniel1(m): 2:36am On May 04, 2017
Shelloween:
If a woman cheats on a man and he hit her, who is the victim? Is it the one that got cheated on or the one that got beaten? Let me tell you who the victim is.... "The one that goes public first".....Men play the victim when they post about the infidelity of their spouses online. They won't tell you how many times they had hit them. They will only tell you how they slept with different men. Some people would call those women bad names. Women also play the victim when they post their sh!t online. They only tell you how their husbands beat them up. They won't tell you what they did. Some people would call the man bad names. There is no violence or crime without a motive. A man can't just wake up one morning, without reason and start hitting his wife. This is Africa. Husbands would always beat up their wives and vice versa. At the end, they either stay together or they part ways. Life goes on. Like i wrote earlier, i'm against all these sh!t. Hitting a woman is wrong. Don't mention me again. You're boring. No offence.

Shuush man....for how many female likes are you shaming yur manhood? Some sperms are better left unejaculated in condoms. Too sad to know you're one of em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.