Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence (21454 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Timbuktuo: 9:15am On May 03, 2017
People like to say domestic violence is rife in Nigeria because of lack of laws, but even in "civilised and sane societies" slaps are being dished out left and right. If law can recognise provocation as a genuine basis for mitigating a murder sentence, what are a few slaps that everyone is losing their damn minds? grin

But on a more serious note, the reason guys don't run their mouths like women do is because they fully recognise the dangers of doing so. If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow? This is what makes guys respect themselves. Women don't practise this restraint because "real men don't hit women".

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Women can be ANNOYING
Like an idiot that kept on talking rudely to me yesterday,I didn't mind but she called her husband and was still abusing me
Felt like giving her a slap to reset her brain

Tell us what did you do?
Saint

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 9:23am On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Let that man come and slap me now as per say i be hin pikin he will no what is called violence.
If you sef chop slap for quoting me is not bad because you won't mind your business.

U see, they never want to learn,
I said it only slap can make u rest,

"Let that man come and slap me now as per say i be hin pikin he will no what is called violence."
Believe u me, if he wants to beat u he will beat u based on ur statement believing u are d real violence
And at the end of the day ur face will be like that of the lady up der and people will start ranting "domestic violence"
I will only judge d man when I hear what the woman did. Shekina.

5 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 9:24am On May 03, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

don't call a man's statement senseless.....thats why some men beat women...some woman lack respect for men and bliv dy stand a chance when fighting a man...bliv it or not many women are the ones that triggered the beating they get

Please keep quiet. A woman is entitled to her opinion so is a man.
So because someone has a penis i should worship him you must be a joker.
Oga forget o man never meet person like me because i can defend myself well.
Believe me or not only small men hit women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 9:30am On May 03, 2017
Goandie:

There was a wife that got serious beatin from her husband and pple were all against the guy that he is heartless, a monster bla bla bla and wen they all found out that d reason the guy beat his wife was coz she was always beatin her mother in law wen d guy is not around. pple just walked away from d incident.
The wife as been beating the guy's mom, until one day d guy caught her nd gave her serious beatin.
I will never support a man beating is wife or any woman coz i feel it wrong nd sinful but pray a woman no go push u to that level, it will take God's grace nd strong will not 2 beat ur wife.

Which kin story be this so a man beat his wife to show that beating is wrong. Smh
Did they ask the wife why she was always beating her mother in law? grin
If she beats your mother send her packing or move your mother out of the house.

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:31am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:

You see how foolish this one can be,?
He only said some of u girls can be annoying and u called him foolish, and d rest.
If u carry this to ur home and receive a slap they will say he is not a man.
We ladies need to learn how to talk.
hehehehhehe, you are obviously not a female behind that moniker, but you know what the funny thing is, this reverse psychology can only work on gullible people, no woman will talk this way, I know you are a guy

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 9:34am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:

U see, they never want to learn,
I said it only slap can make u rest,

"Let that man come and slap me now as per say i be hin pikin he will no what is called violence."
Believe u me, if he wants to beat u he will beat u based on ur statement believing u are d real violence
And at the end of the day ur face will be like that of the lady up der and people will start ranting "domestic violence"
I will only judge d man when I hear what the woman did. Shekina.
Wife beater i know your type.
By the time i have a swollen face he will be in coma already.
You men believe in your muscles that you feel that is the only thing you need. Lol
Thank God I didn't fall from heaven by the time my cousins visits you ...............

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2017
Women generally love to play victim but will never tell you what they did wrong and how they provoked the devil in their hubby to the extreme.

They always like to appear on social media playing victim without telling us the complete story. Some are genuine, but others are caused by the woman.

They will never tell you how they abused the man, used their heels on him because he will never say a word and how they denied him food and sex. Or made the home he'll for him to return to after a tough day at work.

How they caused some much trouble that the man became frustrated to a point he just had to teach her a lesson.

Some men have anger problem especially when the stutter and will hardly say a word cos before they say 4 , the woman has said 3000. They keep mute and allow it slide until they can't take it no more and that's is that.

Just saying my bit. No man likes to brutalise their spouse. It is caused by the woman in most cases.

There are always two side to a coin. Women, in these trying times should learn to speak to the king in their men and not the devil. The man is going through a lot trying to provide the very best for his family. So much pressure from his wife's family, his own family, his immediate family , friends and allies.

Do not add more pressure. Just talk to the king in him. Don't bring make believe you see in movies into your home. That, I believe is one of reason for the sharp rise in women brutality and dissolution of marriages in Nigeria.

This is without prejudice to the woman folks, and this is not to support irresponsible men.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 9:35am On May 03, 2017
BrutalJab:

E be like say you need ur drugs abi?

Where is it written that no matter what don't beat your wife?

You are talking of self defense like you are gonna believe the man when he says anything like that.

Mess with my mom even when she slaps you first and see yourself below 6ft

Lol that's if you won't be the one 6ft below first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 9:38am On May 03, 2017
I pity how some people reason. Listen, nothing justifies abuse other than self defense.

Foolish weak men would beat their wives but won't dare lay a finger on their female boss no matter the kind of verbal she dishes out. Rubbish.
Bidobado:
Women like talking about how men beat them up but they will never for once state how big their mouth is or the amount of verbal abuse they gave to the man to prompt him into such despicable acts. And some men are downright evil and will beat the virgin Mary just for being a virgin.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 9:39am On May 03, 2017
Good
Bolincosugar:

Just listen to yourself! How many police officer or soldier have you beaten ? Who can be so annoying than a police man and here you are saying women can be annoying. Its easy for you to raise up your hand against a woman.

Am not surprised anyways cos that's the only inheritance left behind for you by your father
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 9:40am On May 03, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, you are obviously not a female behind that moniker, but you know what the funny thing is, this reverse psychology can only work on gullible people, no woman will talk this way, I know you are a guy

Dis is not the first time I'm hearin this,
People say I reason and talk like a guy,
I was born in d midst of 5 guys so I know more of what they have bin tru in d hands of girls.
U can live peaceful with a guy when u try to reason like them.
U can check me on Facebook if u wish, I'm a woman not a girl.
Gullible people tend to have a happier home, while d wise ones keep complaining.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 9:43am On May 03, 2017
Senseless girl. And you shall be beaten till you lose a vital organ. It is not my prayer for you, it is your own wish for yourself. Waste of space.
Ginaruby:
All dis people typing I dont support beating women will be the ones beating their wives the more..just shut up and get married. most women deserve it, they can rant, they are ready to fight, they wunt let u leave d house, wat do u expect d man to do, I'm a lady but to an extent I support it.
Resetting of brain is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 9:45am On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

Wife beater i know your type.
By the time i have a swollen face he will be in coma already.
You men believe in your muscles that you feel that is the only thing you need. Lol
Thank God I didn't fall from heaven by the time my cousins visits you ...............

Cousins. ?? Like seriously. I tot u are d real violence.??
Believe u me ur cousins wunt have time for such nonsense wen it starts.
Just grow up and be a good woman, is fighting ur husband a good thing..?. If no then u need to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 9:46am On May 03, 2017
Fear women?

Women are not the ISIS, boko haram, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists , drug dealers that kill and maim people everyday. I pity your life.
warrah:

You are right brother, I used to think same way till I nearly did it, had to restrain myself with the utmost will-power I couldd muster, the worst was it occurred late in the night.....

Fear women that's all....
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:49am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:

Dis is not the first time I'm hearin this,
People say I reason and talk like a guy,
I was born in d midst of 5 guys so I know more of what they have bin tru in d hands of girls.
U can live peaceful with a guy when u try to reason like them.
U can check me on Facebook if u wish, I'm a woman not a girl.
Gullible people tend to have a happier home, while d wise ones keep complaining.
and which of the times are you referring to Mr,seeing how many comments you have made with an account you just opened in March, hehehehhehe, I raise my left yansh for you o,kwontinu, and by the way, even though I know you are lying, the fact that you are reasoning this way because you grew up in the midst of guys even suggest you are suffering from the aftermath of child abuse, you were probably held down by your brothers, made to do their chores and respect them even the ones you were older than because you were a girl, so you grew up as an already dominated lady who feels she is meant to be dominated. It's just psychological conditioning you are used to, I get it

4 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 9:49am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:

Cousins. ?? Like seriously. I tot u are d real violence.??
Believe u me ur cousins wunt have time for such nonsense wen it starts.
Just grow up and be a good woman, is fighting ur husband a good thing..?. If no then u need to learn.
I'm the real violence
my cousins are back up and trust me they have time.

Just grow up too and be a good man,is fighting your wife a good thing...? If no then you need to learn
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 9:51am On May 03, 2017
Amberon:
Senseless girl. And you shall be beaten till you lose a vital organ. It is not my prayer for you, it is your own wish for yourself. Waste of space.

Really.?. I'm sorry because I'm married for close to 8 years nw and I dont have such record..
May be thats what u are wishing ur self or sibblings.
Ladies learn to talk less.
And b4 u get into any marriage just have it at the back of ur mind that one day he will cheat. So it doesn't hurt u so much.
U need to know what to expect.
People don't say d truth anymore thats why we hav broken homes everywhere.
If u leave ur husband because u caught him cheating, I'm sorry u need to grow.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 9:55am On May 03, 2017
Perfect!!

How do you want God to bless you today?
Olaedoh:

Nigerian police is one of the most annoying people we all know, more frustrating than even women. How many of you guys claiming women are annoying have raised ur hands on the police force when they annoy you. This is juat a mentality, a very sick one. I beat her cos i can, i beat her cos she is annoying, ur boss for work or co worker no de annoy you. How many you done beat. But once it comes to the one person you vowed to love and protect, you'll then realise she is annoying. There is no justification whatsoever for domestic Violence

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 9:56am On May 03, 2017
And you too shall be below six feet when you kill your wife.
BrutalJab:

E be like say you need ur drugs abi?

Where is it written that no matter what don't beat your wife?

You are talking of self defense like you are gonna believe the man when he says anything like that.

Mess with my mom even when she slaps you first and see yourself below 6ft
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 9:56am On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

I'm the real violence
my cousins are back up and trust me they have time.

Just grow up too and be a good man,is fighting your wife a good thing...? If no then you need to learn

If u are d real violence then u don't need a backup..
I promise u ur cousins can go home with injuries ask questions.
And if d police is involved ur cousin's are 100% aganist d law.
5 years from now u might come back looking for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by warrah(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2017
Amberon:
Fear women?

Women are not the ISIS, boko haram, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists , drug dealers that kill and maim people everyday. I pity your life.

Re u married if yes, pray never to be in in situation where ur will-power would be tested by the woman in the middle of the night with no where to go.

Thats all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by cruzyteejay(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2017
Never wanted to comment on this issue,but trailing down the comments,i found out that the ladies seem not to know that as it is for men not to lay hands on their women,same goes to women in the sense that they should desist from running their mouth like loose water tap..........and those ones shouting marriage vow,one wonders if it was only the man that made the vow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 10:01am On May 03, 2017
You are way too dense. I would pick a child's opinion over yours any day. [s]
Ginaruby:

Really.?. I'm sorry because I'm married for close to 8 years nw and I dont have such record..
May be thats what u are wishing ur self or sibblings.
Ladies learn to talk less.
And b4 u get into any marriage just have it at the back of ur mind that one day he will cheat. So it doesn't hurt u so much.
U need to know what to expect.
People don't say d truth anymore thats why we hav broken homes everywhere.
If u leave ur husband because u caught him cheating, I'm sorry u need to grow.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by tartarus(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2017
Some Nigerian men are useless and cowardly! Most of them grew up watching their dads hit their moms. To them domestic violence is part of them. The fools are here ranting on nairaland claiming an abused woman must have been the cause of the battering!
If a male motorist insults you during traffic get down from your car and beat him na or if a male colleague offends you with his mouth beat him too.

Some Nigerian men are mostly weak, insecure and heavily mouthed! grin

If you claim a lady got a beating cos she was running her mouth that means you can also say she was running her mouth cos of something you did cos a woman won't just run her mouth for no particular reason, right?. The cycle continues. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:03am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:

If I wer to be a man, I will never get close to an animal like u,

Real women manage their homes well not rant and fight,

Learn how to manage a man its simple shut up like ''SHUT UP'' when u see him flaming.

I guess u now have something better doing.
grin
Wallahi, I love you grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Ginaruby: 10:04am On May 03, 2017
I'm a psychologist and reverse psychology is d only way u can get wat u want,
Domestic violence everyday in d hospital and when u look at it d ladies are always wrong.
Need to go to work, u can quote me and I will reply later dis evening.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 10:05am On May 03, 2017
Answer the question, how many police women/men have you beaten so far? How many bosses have you beaten? How many times have you beaten your own father or other who annoyed you? Or the waiter or shop attendant that annoyed you, how many times did you punch them?

Anthony Joshua is available for a fight okay? Since you're so strong, go fight him.
cruzyteejay:
Never wanted to comment on this issue,but trailing down the comments,i found out that the ladies seem not to know that as it is for men not to lay hands on their women,same goes to women in the sense that they should desist from running their mouth like loose water tap..........and those ones shouting marriage vow,one wonders if it was only the man that made the vow

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by dragonking2: 10:05am On May 03, 2017
PaperLace:

How do you know the man is rich?
So poor men don't beat their wives? You guys should stop making rich men look bad biko.

Una go type rubbish then say you're not trying to justify violence. Tactical withdrawal hah?
When wives will start pouring men hot water, you'll know men are annoying too. Calm down _the worst is yet to come.

P.S :Real men don't fight anyone, it's not just about women. No sane human should go about fighting.
What about real women?

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by doctimonyeka(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2017
SIRKAY98:

Keep shot what did u know about Marriage

As there is Evil men so their r evil Lady

D worst is when d two marries there self
you lack home training.... Can't you talk without insulting someone? Did i ever insult you?? You better grow up.....
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by dragonking2: 10:08am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
I'd never hit a face that pretty, no matter what.
Keep deceiving yourself. Some women are devils

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.