Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining (1221 Views)

Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by proxillin(m): 7:16am On May 04, 2017
lefulefu:
its not every guy who approaches a girl that she must accept.every lady has her own standard and I am sure u the op have a standard when it comes to choosing a partner.and this one u talking about ladies loving badboys yes sometimes but if I should ask...those ladies u see around yahoo boys and armed or the ones u see with that IndecentStar blackthog or wetin be im name sef..u go gree date such women ?
such women offer themselves to be used and dumped.if ladies no dey gree for u then u really need to work on ursef.could be ur physical appearance.then trim ur bushy beards or try make ur hair neat.or maybe na baba the sallah clothes wey u dey wear......u need to change ur clothes.also don't be too serious.always be easy going.if u do this ladies would want to be with u.

How you going to recognize those girls datign yahoo boys when they are ready to marry? They change. They start going to church. Once they are ready to marry, they become born again.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
proxillin:

How you going to recognize those girls datign yahoo boys when they are ready to marry? They change. They start going to church. Once they are ready to marry, they become born again.
bros, majority of ladies wey dey form thunder by fire and dey form sister mary born again sister are scams.dont be deceived by active extreme religiousity.these days even active oloshos and slaymamas/pepper dem gang crew also speak in tongues grin.just be patient and study the babe and her true character go come out.no use church take judge a lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help ; How Can I Stop This Addiction / Lets Play!!! If You Are Given A Chance To Go On A Date With One Of These Artiste / Must Read:the 5 Hottest Sex Positions For When She Wants It Rough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.