Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining (1203 Views)

Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by hotwax: 10:45am On May 03, 2017
Most guys feels bad when young girls play hard to get or proudly reject them (Yanga).

Its a natural order. Girls in the age range 18 and 25 are always arrogant, proud and selective. This is normal.

Guys, when they do yanga at this age, just chill, wait for them, at age above 27 when they are still single, they become nice, friendly, godly and mostly desperate for serious relationship/marriage. Thats the time when you pay them back. Thats when you show them what yanga is all about.

From experience. I have dated ladies with age between 28 and 31. One was so desperate for me. She wants marriage. She came from nowhere with age 29 and want me to marry her just like that. I just thought to myself, were you sleeping since all these years? You were busy enjoying your life and now when your body parts becomes tokunbo, you now want me to be your dumping ground. She always talk about how her ex made her single at that old age. How they wasted her time. I just laugh inside me. I knew I was just playing them. At times I look at those sagging braest and shake my head.

Seriously, I don't pity any lady in that condition. Oh men are evil...my status today is because of what men and my ex did to me.

All na wash. I don't believe anyone is in control of your destiny. Most of them have encountered one serious guy at a point in time, but because of the many suitors, they ignored, played hard to get and chase them away.

While at school, I have a friend who dated this beautiful chick. She keeps telling him, she can't go into any serious relationship then. She is beautiful every guys on the street are after her. So she could not date only one guy.

You can call me evil or any name you want, I date ladies about 29 for fun and pleasure. I don't pity them. And when I am ready to marry. My wife will be between 22 and 25.

Guys emulate this, don't pity these people. Life should be fair to the both side. Enjoy yourself too. They have enjoyed theirs in the past. In fact they were busy enjoying not minding they are getting older.

Remember the stress you had to go through before you can date a single girl. They don't pass through any stress. They just sit in one corner with whatsap and bbm, they can ge 10 suitors in a day. As a guy, how many suitor have you gotten in this month alone? LOL..let me answer it "0" zero.

LOL..you post a prayer comment on facebook, nobody say amen to it. And a lady post "All my friends should say amen for no reason. If you do not say amen, I will unfriend you now." You will see guy rushing to say "amen" on her post. Very sad the way some guys behave like zombies on facebook.

Disclaimer: It is however to be noted that not all those girls played hard to get or engaged in the scenarios painted above. Some are just victims of circumstances. Some were victims of guy games.

Girls reading this can curse. Its your mouth. Its a free world.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by proxillin(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2017
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by OLAJADON: 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
op, they are coming for your head tongue
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by hotwax: 12:10pm On May 03, 2017
OLAJADON:
op, they are coming for your head tongue

Fully prepared. Loaded
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by sheanzy(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2017
who get small pin charger here
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 03, 2017
guy all doz girls go com finish U for here na grin
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by proxillin(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2017
RB007:
guy all doz girls go com finish U for here na grin

I see them running away...LOLZ
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2017
proxillin:

I see them running away...LOLZ
them dey hate thread like this
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by lezz(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2017
Advising guys to purnish girls for playing hard to get at thier prime is only displaying bruised ego and inability to handle life from a male's perspective.

Guys will undervalue or even distrust an easy target even if she loves him genuinely. Real men love the chase.

And nature made women to lead and tease men on as we are the ones with the steroid hormone called testosterone.

So if a girl has 4-7 guys hitting on her daily, her natural selective defence mechanism will kick in to do the screening. It is nature working at its finest. It is a natural preservative or selective process put in place by nature.

Men with lots of cash also do selective/use-and-discard technique too.

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by proxillin(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2017
lezz:
Advising guys to purnish girls for playing hard to get at thier prime is only displaying bruised ego and inability to handle life from a male's perspective.

Guys will undervalue or even distrust an easy target even if she loves him genuinely. Real men love the chase.

And nature made women to lead and tease men on as we are the ones with the steroid hormone called testosterone.

So if a girl has 4-7 guys hitting on her daily, her natural selective defence mechanism will kick in to do the screening. It is nature working at its finest. It is a natural preservative or selective process put in place by nature.

Sense

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
Trashy issh.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
lezz:

Exactly!

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by hotwax: 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Trashy issh.

We already know what will come out of any lady reading the post. Its instinctive
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by hotwax: 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
lezz:

May be you should read the write up again.

Playing hard to get for a serious guy, but give bad guys, players free access is a problem...I will be surprize if you fail to see this.

Girls prefer bad guys over decent guys. But when they are ready to marry, they start looking for decent guys. And that is why most of them always claim men are evil. They dated the evil of the men.

Like I wrote, they playing hard to get is fun right? But let them also feel the hard to get when they are 30 years old.

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2017
You are allowed to have a point of view , this is it I assume? You are clearly baiting people here nice attempt.

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by firstking01(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2017
lezz:

Are you lezlie or something??
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by lezz(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2017
hotwax:

May be you should read the write up again.
I did.
hotwax:

Playing hard to get for a serious guy, but give bad guys, players free access is a problem...I will be surprize if you fail to see this.
The emboldened is at best an add-on to your overriding theme. But let me ask; Does being serious a prerequisite for a girl to give in?
She may not like your disposition or carriage even if your intentions are honest.
hotwax:

Girls prefer bad guys over decent guys. But when they are ready to marry, they start looking for decent guys. And that is why most of them always claim men are evil. They dated the evil of the men.
I think girls prefer spontaneous and adventurous guys with confidence, not necessarily bad guys. Good guys who display those traits score well.
hotwax:

Like I wrote, they playing hard to get is fun right? But let them also feel the hard to get when they are 30 years old.
Depending on the scale marriage occupies in her list.

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by hotwax: 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
I did.
OK

The emboldened is at best an add-on to your overriding theme. But let me ask; Does being serious a prerequisite for a girl to give in?
She may not like your disposition or carriage even if your intentions are honest.
It is still in theme. I wrote "girls blame their past on guys". They date the wrong guys. Good guys with fear of God dont abuse women

I think girls prefer spontaneous and adventurous guys with confidence, not necessarily bad guys. Good guys who display those traits score well.
A guy who is reserved and not a womanizer will be seen as low confidence guy. But a womanizer with low moral taste for women (anything goes) is confident right?

Depending on the scale marriage occupies in her scale.

This is Africa. We know marriage is very important. Those ones that say "I am better single" have their stories. I have dated them and at the end they always lament its not easy. And they always regret their actions.

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 03, 2017
I can see OP came prepared. Just pray the woman you'd marry doesn't cheat on you. Then youd know life isn't fair to both sides

Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by proxillin(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2017
hotwax:

OK

It is still in theme. I wrote "girls blame their past on guys". They date the wrong guys. Good guys with fear of God dont abuse women

A guy who is reserved and not a womanizer will be seen as low confidence guy. But a womanizer with low moral taste for women (anything goes) is confident right?

This is Africa. We know marriage is very important. Those ones that say "I am better single" have their stories. I have dated them and at the end they always lament its not easy. And they always regret their actions.
+ LOL.. Those "I am happy alone" avoid events, especially events where they will meet their married colleagues. When their colleagues have their kids and husbands with them, they feel inferior
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 03, 2017
hotwax:

We already know what will come out of any lady reading the post. Its instinctive
Oh please.
You aren't thinking your post made any sense,are you?
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Headlesschicken(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2017
grin Funny though, but do not waste anybody's time,@ op u sound pained though,it seems lk all dis gals showed u pepper n now dat u r old,u want to come n revenge because u v started seeing some change,no forget say u too don dey go down... Wat goes around must surely come back around..
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by hotwax: 1:42pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh please.
You aren't thinking your post made any sense,are you?

Dont take my post personal...It hurts I understand
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by hotwax: 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Funny though, but do not waste anybody's time,@ op u sound pained though,it seems lk all dis gals showed u pepper n now dat u r old,u want to come n revenge because u v started seeing some change,no forget say u too don dey go down... Wat goes around must surely come back around..

I am coming to revenge. I don do enough revenges...And I feel no remorse for it. grin grin grin
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
hotwax:

Dont take my post personal...It hurts I understand
Oh bye.
I do not like exchanging words with people with a narrow sense of reasoning anyways.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by hotwax: 1:44pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh bye.
I do not like exchanging words with people with a narrow sense of reasoning anyways.

LOL see pain-ment... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by proxillin(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh bye.

Guy you don enter am...Somebody will cut off ur head.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by lezz(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
firstking01:
Are you lezlie or something??
I can't affirm that , bro. This is lezz.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by firstking01(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2017
lezz:
I can't affirm that , bro. This is lezz.
Been long i saw him around sha that's why i'm asking.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by aloeman15(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
can we all agree that there's some truth in what he posted?
we can then agree that most cases are hardly black or white, and that there are many exceptions.
for example, inflation has wiped out monetary value; most women go to uni, making marriage late; the new global village has exposed ladies to the feminist movement; and most parents want their children to marry UP, rather than go through the (sometimes biting) poverty they experienced.
and remember that once upon a time, the corporate and business worlds were male dominated.
all that is now ancient history.
so, with women going from uni to work, being financially empowered and therefore distracted from marriage, they'll START looking for a life partner pretty late.
but in truth, it's also about priorities-
I had friends who married while still in uni.
and how many women have advised their younger sisters, cousins, et al to hold on to a good guy with prospects, even though he's poor and currently jobless?
how many of our ladies are willing to endure like our mothers did?
Lawlahdey:
Oh bye.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by proxillin(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2017
aloeman15:
can we all agree that there's some truth in what he posted?
we can then agree that most cases are hardly black or white, and that there are many exceptions.
for example, inflation has wiped out monetary value; most women go to uni, making marriage late; the new global village has exposed ladies to the feminist movement; and most parents want their children to marry UP, rather than go through the (sometimes biting) poverty they experienced.
and remember that once upon a time, the corporate and business worlds were male dominated.
all that is now ancient history.
so, with women going from uni to work, being financially empowered and therefore distracted from marriage, they'll START looking for a life partner pretty late.
but in truth, it's also about priorities-
I had friends who married while still in uni.
and how many women have advised their younger sisters, cousins, et al to hold on to a good guy with prospects, even though he's poor and currently jobless?
how many of our ladies are willing to endure like our mothers did?

Gbam...Although I still do not agree with the OP on some ideas, but he has some points up there.
Re: Guys,life Is Fair To The Both Sides. Stop Complaining by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 03, 2017
its not every guy who approaches a girl that she must accept.every lady has her own standard and I am sure u the op have a standard when it comes to choosing a partner.and this one u talking about ladies loving badboys yes sometimes but if I should ask...those ladies u see around yahoo boys and armed or the ones u see with that IndecentStar blackthog or wetin be im name sef..u go gree date such women ?
such women offer themselves to be used and dumped.if ladies no dey gree for u then u really need to work on ursef.could be ur physical appearance.then trim ur bushy beards or try make ur hair neat.or maybe na baba the sallah clothes wey u dey wear......u need to change ur clothes.also don't be too serious.always be easy going.if u do this ladies would want to be with u.

She Got Angry / World’s Most Sexual Cities – See The Cities Where Women Have The Best Sex Lives / She Keeps Visiting The New Guy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71