Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired (12824 Views)

And So I Finally Visit Enugu For APC Political Rally And Is Full Of Brown Roofs / Boko Haram Uses Special Roofs To Evade Air Bombardment —Army / What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by MXrep: 9:04pm On May 08, 2017
Okezenwa:

Arindin, I should visit a place where everyone is running away from, are you sane? Its just like telling to go visit Somalia grin grin grin

Proverbs 26:13: The lazy person claims, "There's a lion on the road! Yes, I'm sure there's a lion out there!"

Millions of Chinese businessmen are trooping to Somalia, cowards always have excuses
Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by MXrep: 9:09pm On May 08, 2017
Okezenwa:

Iboes are truly hypocrite. Today they cry marginalization, the next day they claim there land is Dubai. SW is rubbish and they cant stop trooping to same place, something must be wrong with the brain of an average Iboe man. Confused people
You are dumb, we are dubai in terms of private properties but marginalized in public infrastructure which is in the exclusive list of FG.
Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
Excuses upon excuses. Much more ancient cities than Ibadan do not have brown roofs
grin
Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by Eastwalk(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
MXrep:

Mumu, did you see any rusted roofs or shanties, take a look at ala yoruba slum
Where is this??
Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by MXrep: 9:54pm On May 08, 2017
Eastwalk:
Where is this??
Lagos, More pics of Lagos slums

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by Basic123: 12:01am On May 09, 2017
arinze2015:
do you read my post at all ?
I knew you would not.However,its not for your own
consumption alone.Those that would get the point
have gotten it.
Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by intervention3(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Yoruba people no dey shame at all;trying to justify their poverty and dirtiness in the name of ancient town.the thing is that the world has left you behind in poverty and filth,dont make excuses,at least, go change ur roofs if u can't rebuild your houses.south west is poverty ridden region like north west.
...u type foolishly..here are d top 5 richest state in Nigeria. https://nigerianfinder.com/top-5-richest-states-in-nigeria/
Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by Bolacocaine: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Okay na
Re: Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired by Bolacocaine: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Meow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial / Senator Dickson Shares Food To Bayelsa Residents As Christmas/New Year Gifts / With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.