Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (64901 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by dingbang(m): 4:36am On May 07, 2017
Juliearth:

Ah ahn!!! Another one again?? I thought you have a lady in your life already who is "lazy"
no... She is a friend who is already giving me d "friendzone signs"

Don't want that in my life now

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by rman: 4:42am On May 07, 2017
Rubbish post from A SINGLE GIRL!

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Zirah: 4:43am On May 07, 2017
Ashawo. I mean, from your dp you look like a whorre.

auntysimbiat:
Good girl like me oo... I need a good guy too oo
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Zirah: 4:46am On May 07, 2017
Don't be fooled. Runz girls are the ones getting hooked these days. While the faithful ones are still home with parents.

Dopeluiz:
dis is rubbish. what guy would marry anty A who everyone knows is a runz babe instead of anty B who is always there?? she is talking marriage here, not mere dating. If we check am well sef she wey dey give advice no get bf

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Cavenchy(m): 5:02am On May 07, 2017
Read if you want to know why?

I think the op is missing the whole point. Relationships are never black or white(that explains why this post may appear lengthy to some). It's 1001 shades of grey. No two situations are ever the same. What most ladies seem to ignore is the fact that men are different from one another. Money or success is not the ultimate measure of a man. Also Not all men cheat (when I read that, I lost respect for the intellectual integrity of the Op).

Now what is the point?
Lady A appears to get married faster because she understands her worth (which has been lowered by her status), she has had dealings with most of the sugar daddies and super rich and influential folk, most of whom are already married and she has come to understand all that glitters isn't gold, at the end these girls just settle for a man who can provide for them afterwards, not caring much about his character. Some even go ahead to marry a poor man, as long as he doesn't show any of the characteristics of the sugar daddies they dated.

However, Most Lady B's have an extreme entitlement mentality. They think because they don't play around(runs), they deserve the richest, finest, hunkiest, most powerful, most popular, whatever- else highest man out there. And mere looking at the lady with these grandiose expectations, she doesn't even possess a mere 0.5% of what she expects from a man. The only thing she brings to the table is her faithfulness and demands compensation worth the head of a human being in return. She is hoping to marry a man who will compensate her(not in love and care but in riches, wealth and worship) for the years of her not sleeping around, like the man owes her that. Unfortunately they do not appreciate the men with high standard morals who may not own 5 lambos and a private jet. They look at Lady A who married for convenience either as a 3rd wife to a rich socialite, to a divorcee or to a wife beater and wail that she married first. You would think they wouldn't want the exact same kind of men the runs girls get married to. Most runs girls have no issues marrying a chronic womaniser, as far as they are concerned, all men cheat (they think this way because they chased womanisers their whole life), but as long as he is rich he is bae. For Lady B to desire the same kind of man just as lady A does, is just plain appaling.

Advice for you Lady B's: Stop desiring men for their money and fame, that is what a lady A does. A lady B should desire better in character than how much he owns. A lady B should work hard on herself to become a perfect match for the man of her dreams and soon enough, she would get married to a good man who would be a caring husband to her and an amazing father to her kids.
Even if he doesn't already own a private jet, your intelligence alongside his could someday make you both owners of a fleet. The VW Beetle that dominated the 20th century is no longer considered a luxury vehicle, whatever a man owns now can not be compared to what you both could build in the future if you both put heads together as a perfect match. Marrying a man who doesn't respect your input in anything (probably cos he feels he didn't need you to become rich prior to meeting you) is a recipe for disaster.

Faithfulness and wisdom are two different things.
All the Faithful ladies with wisdom get married when due. They marry realistically.
The faithful ones who lack wisdom would keep waiting for Prince Harry when they don't even measure up. Cinderella is a fairytale open your eyes to reality. BankyW and Zahra Buhari's kind of husband aren't marrying ladies beneath their standards anymore. Those grand rich faithful men you see don't want a repeat of Goodluck-Pat. The world has changed. If you have wisdom you would work hard on your self and your ability to inspire a man to greatness.
The unfaithful ladies who lack wisdom marry any Tom dick or Harry with cash to spare. The unfaithful ladies with wisdom understand their worth and look for a good man who isn't all gold to marry.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by hollywater: 5:25am On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:
Because Aunty A married earlier doesn't mean she will have a happy home.

Ask Toke makinwa.
God bless you. That is also why they are lots of divorce everyday in Nigeria now, unlike the time of our parents. Team Aunty B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Desric(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2017
And we keep wondering why the rot in our society and why we get junks as leaders? White can only produce white and black also black. Any man that marries a runs girl is also a runs man, both of them are hooking up to each other because of some mutual benefits, like attracts like you know, you protect my interest and I protect yours.
So many of the so-called married runs girls today are the wives of our political leaders, religious leaders, heads of agencies and organizations, leaders of several mother's wings in so many churches etc and see for yourselves what our society has become because the most essential part of society building (family) has being invaded by the wrong people who know little or nothing about morals or it's importance, the only thing on their mind is to show off in the surface while the society rotten away behind.
You can't give what you don't have because an old woman will never forget her old dancing skills. Ones a runs girl, always a runs girl, she'll never change as she'll always want to employ her street skills every now and again whenever the need arises; no doubt things might look all rosy and cozy for them now, but the end we know what it usually amounts to as the saying goes, the end justifies the means.
To cap it up, take some time and read Proverb 7.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Erums(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2017
banjicom:
cheesy the same applicable to women too. Bad guys getting married to faithful ladies while the good nice guys are getting dump by their girlfriends.

Exactly.... For no just cause..... Its very wicked

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Erums(m): 6:01am On May 07, 2017
Archangels2:
Nonsense..... U reap what u sow... U cannot b a runs girl and not have serious challenges in marriage... Na by first to marry... Please good and down to earth ladies...I'm a guy desperately looking for aunty B and so are others. Don't let people like this deceive you

Bro wen u preach ur search... Dey always add my name...
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Erums(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2017
dovelike:
Those of us that knew this tactic a long time ago high five wink

U married now....
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 6:09am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.
U don't give men attention so that they will give you attention.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mykel25(m): 6:09am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.

Sorry it doesnt always work like this: my fiancee gives me so much attention n I do d same.... That's y she upgraded from been a gf to a fiancee....YOU CANT HOLD ME LIKE A PINCH OF SALT N EXPECT ME TO CARRY YOU LIKE A BAG OF RICE......the feeling has to be mutual.... If you beg n persuade her to marry you then you ll be beg n persuade her to stay in the marriage.. We both must want each other.....i don't chase girls n I ll never do.... Cuz I'm valuable, I know my worth I know what she ll benefit emotionally if we marry..... My face is never my selling point buh d value I generate for myself

9 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Zaitoon: 6:10am On May 07, 2017
Ipfreely:

I think you mean 'Trash'.
yes thank you smiley
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 6:10am On May 07, 2017
Stop Insulting Our intelligence. Who Said All The Gals Dat Marry Early Were Bad.
Some People Due To Inbuilt corrupt, have come to associate every succesful venture in nigeria as the work of bad people.
Just becos you re an encyclopedia of failure doesnt mean good people suceed in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mykel25(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2017
Sorry it doesnt always work like this: my fiancee gives me so much attention n I do d same.... That's y she upgraded from been a gf to a fiancee....YOU CANT HOLD ME LIKE A PINCH OF SALT N EXPECT ME TO CARRY YOU LIKE A BAG OF RICE......the feeling has to be mutual.... If you beg n persuade her to marry you then you ll be beg n persuade her to stay in the marriage.. We both must want each other.....i don't chase girls n I ll never do.... Cuz I'm valuable, I know my worth I know what she ll benefit emotionally if we marry..... My face is never my selling point buh d value I generate for myself
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Bukkyluv1002(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2017
Whether you like it or not, as a lady, what you are doing presently as a single is what you will still like to do as a married individual, therefore its better to practice Aunty B so as to enjoy your marriage Life.........only,don't be too available while still single
All men Need good women,

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mamachizzy(f): 6:13am On May 07, 2017
she is right to a certain level. never ever be too available

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by juman(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2017
The bottom of the case is the economy is bad.

If the economy is good most people would get somebody to marry much more easily.

Bad leadership destroyed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 6:17am On May 07, 2017
iamadonis2:

Dey dia Na... If every other guy were like me, you'll stay single till your village people feel you're old enough to be an Ancestor.

Who ur forming epp?
OMG!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by juman(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2017
mamachizzy:
she is right to a certain level. never ever be too available

You are right.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nature8(m): 6:21am On May 07, 2017
banjicom:
cheesy the same applicable to women too. Bad guys getting married to faithful ladies while the good nice guys are getting dump by their girlfriends.

Fact..

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by doyinbaby(f): 6:22am On May 07, 2017
Above all be the lady God wants you to be....simple.....there are ladies that slept with different men now they are counting losses and regretting
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mikolo80: 6:23am On May 07, 2017
sekxy:
so moral lesson is to stop being a good girl.
chai..oriegwu
if you want to marry fast. to marry well is a different story. ask mercy aigbe
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:23am On May 07, 2017
Nonsense.

I know enough fellowship sistas that got married before graduating from school. A lot marry as corpers. I married my wife a couple of weeks after her POP.

The difference is some girls are looking for "ready made" dudes while others are conned into prolonged relationships.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mikolo80: 6:26am On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
Aunty A got married because she is highly skilled in the bedroom and was able to fulfill ALL of that man's fantasy. Anal, she does it; 3sum, she is down for it; lick his aasss, yes daddy; dress as Catwoman while dangling from the chandelier, she is down for it. WHY?! Because as a wh0re, fukcing is her job and she is DAMN good at it... And the best part of it all is that, aunty A will never dare to stop this man from having mistresses, as she knows the game!

Now, aunty B certainly shouldn't make herself more absent, but instead, she should become the freak that her man desire, without bringing BS excuses (in the bedroom) when he wants to do all the dirty sexual stuff that is in his mind. Anyone who don't want to abide, will just open the door to their union to all the aunty A out there, who will gladly satisfy your man. If you want a man by your side, then become the freak that he desires!
MBJ
guy chop knuckle.
in shall be well with you
your chudren will bury you
you will not bury them
you will eat the fruit of your labour
Abeg tell them
they think it's to only form good girl or issuing ultimatum upandan
who wan marry public dog unless you wan treat am accordingly.
aunty a quick see husband no mean say na happy marriage.ask aunty mercy and aunty toke

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by SuperSuave(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2017
BoosBae:
When he gets wifely benefits in a relationship, why would he need a wife?

You are always doing these things for him, because you want him to see how many yards of wife material you possess? You should tone it down, Less is more.

Guys be like "why buy the cow when the milk is free"??

Ladies be wise.

This post has nothing to do with who marries first.
can't agree with you more. thumbs up.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by henryhemon(m): 6:31am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

I'm sure you re miserable in real life but come online to brag. You think you 're showing you re something special? At the end you will realize you re nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by thowbie7ven(m): 6:31am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

Same thing with "we"guys also....It's just a reverse psychology thingy
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nature8(m): 6:31am On May 07, 2017
iamadonis2:

Dey dia Na... If every other guy were like me, you'll stay single till your village people feel you're old enough to be an Ancestor.

Who ur forming epp?

Don't mind that fool bro..
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Mutuwa(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2017
jconsulting:
Be deceiving yourself

You just talk am..
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by kizyalex10(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2017
Sister A who stays in a guyz house nd sleep with her is as bad as sister B,the word "good girl" is wrongfully defined by u.a good girl is nt that cheap n she is focused,for her to be with a man,she must knw that d man loves her for who she is nt for her body.nd she is nt going to sleep with the man anyhw or live with d man.cos they re nt married yet.now coming to the guys perspective,iam a witness nd also in my plans too.most guys even with their numerous girl friends,most likely will go bck to that girl they feel they re most compactable with.check tuface for instance,even when other ladies re rushing for fame nd getting pregnant for him,@ last he went bck to her first girl nd got married to her.we might nt marry our first love but d one who will think can manage us through thick nd thins,d one who we believe that can go through for better for worse.sister B can also be classified,there re typical runs girls or prostitutes who have a golden heart. That even a lord choosen member lacks.they re caring nd respectful to who ever they come across.nd maybe feel remourse sometimes for their lifestyle,but cannot help it because of the situation they find themselves.i have a cousin,she is a church goer nd with what I have seen,i believe she is still a virgin,but character wise,she is jst nt good @ all nd maybe dats why she can't settle down easily.she stayed in my house while when workingnd her attitude is disgusting .she can't even do any house chores,or cook decent dishes,nt jst dat,always picking up a fight with friends brothers.his brother never allowed her to stay @ her place nd work despite living close to them.but there re still those sister B,despite their shortcomings maybe due to circumstance beyond their control,still have human heart nd when u encounter them,ur life will knw d true definition of love.so in some cases of marriage,its nt always as it looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.