Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks (53363 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by crusufixo(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2017
The bottom line is that PMB is sick........dunno why some peeps are shying away from the truth

The truth is this, PMB better leaves office and take good care of himself, else we would see another yar' a dua incident
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by 1miccza: 9:20am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
of course I'll always do

I'll advise you to do the same or lalasticlala will sanction you cool

I commend the friendly banter between both of you. Two adults at near daggers drawn avoiding insults by being civil and friendly. Thumbs up to you two.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Daddybright1986(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2017
Am +1 today wish me wat you have for me
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by olabrad: 9:23am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=AntiWailer post=56285172]

abi.

Some parents are permanently bed ridden but will come out and scream vegetable. at 70 +[/quote

Those parents that are permanently bedridden are in their home and not drawing Nigeria backward with their sickness. Do they normally scoop your brain after they register you at BMC? you sound so thoughtless

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LadyEFCC: 9:24am On May 07, 2017
Lol tongue grin kiss.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by izombie(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
If God liveth one time of our life we will all pass through this at old age

We should all remember nobody is above this
to slap you just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by 1miccza: 9:24am On May 07, 2017
Can't this baba just leave Nigeria and it's wahala and just enjoy his retirement on a beach at the Bahamas with his beautiful wife? For God sake with or without the title of "President" he can and would never be far from the corridors of power. Na wa o.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by technicallyrich(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2017
I can't wait for. The old vegetable to die infact that will be one of my happiest day on earth.let him die and go and burn in hell forever.
I can't pity a man who starved children to death and killed my people.
What ever you sow that is what you will reap
Illiterate sick sick president that one na president.
Suck the Truth
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by AreaFada2: 9:25am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the younger generation are mere jester

Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigots and Ethnic chauvinism

Which shows that the older generations including Buhari failed woefully to raise patriotic children. Reasons include failing to build a united and prosperous nation that the younger ones can be proud of. Instead poor education system, poor healthcare. unemployment, poverty, divisive & tribal politics is what they bequeathed.
And they have refused to heed calls to restructure Nigeria and let tribal blocks have more autonomy.

So what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Even in the sickness, Bubu looks much better than the parents of these noise makers. Funny enough their parents may be younger.

[b]

I was wondering when this creature would crawl out of his hole to start spewing his usual nonsense. And as usual, he never disappoints. He is always on point with his sheer and utter s.t.u-pidity. He never writes anything with even the slightest affinity towards basic intelligence.

The point, my dear simpleton, is that one cannot say if any of the parents of the "noisemakers" as you call them, occupies any public office. Once you are elected into public office, your health automatically becomes the subject of public discourse when it becomes clear that it is inhibiting you from discharging the functions of your office competently. That goes for any political office holder, old or young. That's right, my moronic friend. It may come as a surprise to you, but even young people can suffer from terminal ailments.

Despite what you think, Buhari was not elected as president of this benighted country to make occasional public appearances at the Abuja mosque during Friday prayers.

When you defend politicians so blindly and cluelessly, you are only manifesting symptons of your own mental deficiencies.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by olabrad: 9:26am On May 07, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:
What do you expect from Someone that is old? He is old, Fact. He is Sick, Fact. How do you expect him to Look.

If you aren't healthy, you resign and not put Nigeria in jeopardy because of your sickness. Stop wipping up stupid and unreasonable sentiment.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by DropShot: 9:27am On May 07, 2017
olabrad:

You comment like you have no sense. My parents may be frail, but they are not drawing Nigeria backward with their fraility. They are aware of their fraility, hence their decisions not to contest for public office and they are at home eating the fruits of their labour.

Though I understand that no one with a clear sense of reason will make this stupid comment.
E pain am.
grin grin grin

So, your parents, even though not sick, are frail and can't even measure up to our dear PMB na im you come dey wail and cry online.

Ropes and rat poison are still very cheap. Silly thing!
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why some people want to play GOD in the lives of others...

Since this health story started,thousands of healthy people have died yet people can't just see that no one is immuned to death....furthermore ..Buhari is of age so what is the big deal if Allah decides to take him home?

Enough of this madness abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 9:29am On May 07, 2017
Why is it that most of the "sympathisers" are from a particular part of the country-no pun intended sad

PMB is good. He is recovering and you guys should be happy to know that he can at least observe his prayers now. Stop telling him to resign, he we do so if he deems it fit lipsrsealed

Sir, may God grant you FULL recovery ijn.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by olabrad: 9:29am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Lets remember our own father at some point (thats if you have a good one) and be nice to say a prayer for a dying soul. Everything is not bout hating Nigerians Kai..

My own father has retired and not bringing Nigeria backward. If you must be a president of a country, you must be healthy because you need health to be presidential. Are some people cursed with stupidity that they can't use their brains anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

RUBBISH...

D only difference I see between dis f*cking Walking dead and d younger generation is dat he has many more years of experience in those fields u listed( Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigotry and Ethnic chauvinism)....
U guys should simply tell d old hag to resign an save d little worthless honor remaining to his name...QED
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Toks2008(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2017
technicallyrich:
I can't wait for. The old vegetable to die infact that will be one of my happiest day on earth.let him die and go and burn in hell forever.
I can't pity a man who starved children to death and killed my people.
What ever you sow that is what you will reap
Illiterate sick sick president that one na president.
Suck the Truth

Do you know that there is a huge possibility that you could die before him?

Think before you write cos death can come to anyone at anytime...sick or healthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by olabrad: 9:32am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

Are you immune from what he's passing through

Guy you are a mere mortal you can pass through same

If I feel sick, I will retire home and not drawing the destiny of 190 million people backward. This thing is simple. Why is it so difficult for you to reason it out? What happened to your brain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 9:32am On May 07, 2017
DropShot:
The president is sick and recovering, so what?

Many of the wailing zombies on Nairaland wishing PMB evil can't even parade their healthy parents outside. They look more sickly even when not sick. cool

Lol u don vex o. The wailers r coming for u
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Taiwx(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2017
Soo frail looking
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 9:35am On May 07, 2017
The president should resign, he has done his best though not enough to redeem this country.
May 29, is a good date to do it.
May God grant him quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1 jisike nnam.. Liondeleo hope u are ready...

Ohamadike is here cool

Buhari is a bloody terrorist...
Paedophilic bastard of a president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by 5oyad: 9:40am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

SARRKI IS BACK.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2017
olabrad:

If you aren't healthy, you resign and not put Nigeria in jeopardy because of your sickness. Stop wipping up stupid and unreasonable sentiment.

The Problem with people Like you is lack of Home Training. Insulting someone that didn't insult you. I will pass.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by 99foxxy(f): 9:44am On May 07, 2017
Please people should leave Mr president alone, is he the first to get sick? All we need do is wish him quick recovery.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by DeRay98(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2017
Some people have carried the health of the president as if say them go get award or post grad degree from am.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by ugofr(f): 9:45am On May 07, 2017
hakeem4:
Lol
See how he looks
where is courage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.