Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You (49986 Views)

Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? / The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by joenor(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2017
for your medium mind now u b Gtbank costumer.
DeepDarkTunnel:

Do people still buy printed recharge cards? *737* and the likes of banks have taken over that.

Evolve in your business and you would never have to ask people to "come for training". There's a parable that says no matter how deep a tree is in the forest, if it's fruit is sweet, people will make a path to it.

#My2Kobo
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by cutedharmee: 4:37pm On May 08, 2017
Haaan! Nah I won't.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by emmabucks: 4:40pm On May 08, 2017
my
wife is 19years older than I am . I must tell u they (older ladies) are the best . now my name sake EMMANUEL Macron has given us what is like to date older ladies

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Realwvn(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2017
Loool I have been single since December and as far as I remember, all my exes are way older than me. I pray I have the might to date my age frame. Bullocks.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by danbrowndmf(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=oluwasma post=56318599]I was gisting with my friend and he said he has dated ladies far older than him. He said he likes dating older women because they are more caring, mature and calm. He also said they tend to give quality advice, think more and act responsibly.

Thinking about that, I will say age is just a number. You can’t reallly choose who you want to fall in love with. You find yourself loving someone without planning it and you later get to know you are younger than her. Will you because of that say you should put an end to it. A big No…To me I think it’s even more romantic. Yeah…I dont see any big deal dating a younger guy or an older lady.

So what do you think about dating a lady older than you or a guy younger than you?

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/05/08/dating-a-lady-who-is-older-than-you/[/quotei]i love older ladies they operate in a well mature manner. once they LOVE you cheating Is out of the game... lemme just say they are committed.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha..Wee you shuttup? grin undecided undecided

I can be a mommy too when I want grin angry angry

yea, I cud grow me a pair of tits too when I want.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by sisisioge: 4:50pm On May 08, 2017
alexialin:

I beg to disagree. What if the woman doesn't get too vocal? What if the younger guy is smart and wise with his behaviour towards her ?
Someone like me , am easily irritated and can flip if am dating an unintelligent guy , no matter the age .
And trust me some guys my age and n older have said some dumbb things and I will be like ? Does this guy think women are so naive ? WTF!
Not all younger guys are matured in most ways , likewise not all older guys are also matured upstairs .
For me, age is just a number as long as he doesn't look like my child and we have mutual level understanding . then am good to go ..
Am about tying the knots with my younger fiance .and its been bliss all way .

Wow! You're legend girl...kudos @ bolded. However, I hope you are aware you have to be extra careful with him just so he never doubts he's your king. You would live forever on tiptoes with your hubby girl...ain't that stressful enough? Anyways, since you guys agree may God agree with you. Settled!
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by brandydaniells(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
When people specifically go for younger men, that's when I find it a little predatory & disturbing. If it's something that just happened, I can see how it can become intriguing. Like there you are with junior in your arms, breaking society rules grin That's hot!
to u every thing is hot and gangstar in nature
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2017
brandydaniells:
to u every thing is hot and gangstar in nature

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Typicalguy(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2017
My girlfriend is 7yrs older than me! So wat abt dat?
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by RexEmmyGee: 4:58pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

No, not yet. But I have a feeling I'd get off on that because I have a rule breaker side to me

Lick my wrinkle, baby! LOL!
ZarZar seems you are older than I. Just send me your location and the next wedding thread will be ours.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by trilobite: 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Lool..What about it?

oh!! you were being serious? hmm....I think your need to put your powers to good use.

I have been searching for a marine wife. Times are hard dear. so what do you say?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by bitcoinvin(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
I concur with this Post..if u really need a woman to love,date an advanced Matured Lady.
Their oloshisim is little
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
2 years older or max. 5 years younger is completely perfect.

First ever relationship was with someone 2 years older and we never had issues pertaining to age, disrespect or loyalty.

I met another, 2 years older, and the kind of respect I got, only a few can give that these days.

No one is perfect so they say, none of those relationships was perfect, but the fact is, I've never had any regret dating an older girl/lady. People will only begin to inquire about age when the younger ones behave like immature babies. For me, there is no rule to this thing.. As long as you don't attract the 'omg!' kind of attention in public, then it is perfectly fine.

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by trilobite: 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Lool..What about it?

oh!! you were being serious? hmm....I think you need to put your powers to good use.

I have been searching for a marine wife. Times are hard dear. so what do you say?
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
My babe is 5 yrs older and to me she's best thing since fried rice. If you see us together you'll think we're both of the same age. I swear.

Age is just a number truly

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by RexEmmyGee: 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

No, not yet. But I have a feeling I'd get off on that because I have a rule breaker side to me

Lick my wrinkle, baby! LOL!
Hmm ZarZar break that rule asap and the next wedding thread will be ours.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

ZarZar seems you are older than I. Just send me your location and the next wedding thread will be ours.

Knowing you're younger, I don't find that very attractive tongue I'm not a cougar lol. Which decade were you born in so we can know for sure if I'm indeed senior bae grin
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Marinee(f): 5:04pm On May 08, 2017
trilobite:

oh!! you were being serious? hmm....I think you need to put your powers to good use.

Lmao grin grin
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Mrdigitech(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2017
oweniwe:
If you have gbensh older lady before... Those 35-40 ones... You won't like small girls again

I fully agree. I couldn't have said it any better...
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Tonnierichy(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2017
oluwasma:
I was gisting with my friend and he said he has dated ladies far older than him. He said he likes dating older women because they are more caring, mature and calm. He also said they tend to give quality advice, think more and act responsibly.

Thinking about that, I will say age is just a number. You can’t reallly choose who you want to fall in love with. You find yourself loving someone without planning it and you later get to know you are younger than her. Will you because of that say you should put an end to it. A big No…To me I think it’s even more romantic. Yeah…I dont see any big deal dating a younger guy or an older lady.

So what do you think about dating a lady older than you or a guy younger than you?

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/05/08/dating-a-lady-who-is-older-than-you/
My gf is older than me with a year and 22days and she doesn't even know it yet. I love her so much cos she can contain my overwhelming intelligence and demands.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by brownlolly(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Did your friend also tell you that many older ladies don't mind financing your needs ? And that as long as you screw them and act like you care they won't mind your lazy backside not doing $hit with your life but smiling at your Xbox from morning to till noon?

Well said

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2017
The lady I'm about getting married to this August is 5 years older than me and I don't see any big deal there

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by princeemmma(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
the terrible one is when you are dating the girl that is well civilized (i mean tooja) than you, you will then understand another definition of life

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by RexEmmyGee: 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Knowing you're younger, I don't find that very attractive tongue I'm not a cougar lol. Which decade were you born in so we can know for sure if I'm indeed senior bae grin

lol. no need. I dont want NL baes to snatch me away
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

lol. no need. I dont want NL baes to snatch me away

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

You and your hilarious pics.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Bofoy4(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
When people specifically go for younger men, that's when I find it a little predatory & disturbing. If it's something that just happened, I can see how it can become intriguing. Like there you are with junior in your arms, breaking society rules grin That's hot!
before una older girls go say we young guys be small boys
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by cryingp: 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
sugar mummy.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by RexEmmyGee: 5:22pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

I know that look. But need clarification

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by brownlolly(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2017
oluwasma:
I was gisting with my friend and he said he has dated ladies far older than him. He said he likes dating older women because they are more caring, mature and calm. He also said they tend to give quality advice, think more and act responsibly.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/05/08/dating-a-lady-who-is-older-than-you/

Honestly, a cougar is what every young man needs. The younger girls have nothing to offer except drama and long series of disappointments. It's not their fault. They just don't know what they want. I don't support the idea of just doling out cash and gifts to cubs so choose a smart one. The smart cub is fairly independent, stays loyal and is morally sound. And he is always ready to get freaky for his cougar.

The older women are more experienced morally, sensually, emotionally and financially. You won't have to worry about paying bills and booking hotels and you can save and focus on your future.

BTW, a decent cub should have his own cave and mea s of livelihood...or else you're just a gigolo

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Okohlient(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
Fuckshiit:
As long as she's fúçkiñg still fúçking höt

Héll yeah I'll fūçk er grin
am nt suprise.
Everythin about you is 'Bleep'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.