Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You (49981 Views)

Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? / The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Marinee(f): 7:15pm On May 08, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hey
Hiii
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Lancelott(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2017
kateskitty:
Guys would fu@k anything fu@kable regardless of age undecided
How many have you seen?? be deceiving yourself, I hardly consider sex as a prerequisite to love and dating and am a guy so kindly modify your post to "some guys". Thank you
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Lancelott(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2017
kateskitty:
Guys would fu@k anything fu@kable regardless of age undecided
How many have you seen?? be deceiving yourself, I hardly consider sex as a prerequisite to love and dating and am a guy so kindly modify your post to "some guys". Thank you...o pretty picture by the way

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by sisisioge: 7:25pm On May 08, 2017
Lancelott:
Just saying it's wrong to bring negativity into someone else's positivity... You are not privy to their relationship so why conclude without prior knowledge?? I know of couples where the lady is FAR older than the man and the marriage is more solid than the rock and they are free with each other. So don't plant ideas subconsciously into her head without you knowing...

Hmmm...there I was thinking I was rooting for them. Didnt see the negative memo. Whew!
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Unclebrutus: 7:29pm On May 08, 2017
NOC1:
my babe is a year older than me, to me it is not an issue.
i am 26 & my babe is 34 so no case for dat since w understand each other, & i dey position am anyhow i want if dey Bleep her

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by NOC1(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
Unclebrutus:
i am 26 & my babe is 34 so no case for dat since w understand each other, & i dey position am anyhow i want if dey Bleep her

lol you be wereeeeee.
yeah age most times don't matter in relationship when the gap is not that much.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
My ex is older than me with 2 years and we dated for 2 years that makes us even... Nothing bad jare
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Boldtrust(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
YAS NAAH
1. Make sure she's 25years older
2. Marry her
3. Become the French President.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Lancelott(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmm...there I was thinking I was rooting for them. Didnt see the negative memo. Whew!
Check the last statement about her being on her toes
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by sisisioge: 8:08pm On May 08, 2017
Lancelott:
Check the last statement about her being on her toes

It means she would always have to measure how she treats him so she doesn't go overboard. Nothing negative. I didn't know I had to pick a chalk...biko enjoy the rest of your evening. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Adebowale89(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2017
Kini big deal. I've never been loved by ladies younger than me

ladies older than me are always loyal to me

guess what? my fiance is a year older than me and she's very loyal to me

age is not the factor for love as far as am concern

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Davindal(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2017
Dating older ladies is fun. As for me, I'm currently dating 3 different ladies. One of them is 21; I'm older than her by 6yrs, and inwardly, she is the one am gonna marry this coming December or next year.

The other 2 are 33 and 35 respectively. In fact, one thing I noticed in them(these two) is the urge to always make me happy. They are both working class, and are damn gorgeous, but have been taking for a ride by the different guys that have been in their lives.
In a nutshell, during intimate conversations with each of them. I realized that they have been through hell when it comes to relationship matters. These ladies have suffered heartbreaks, disappointments, abuses, etc.

But trust me, I was bold enough to ask them what each want in the relationships I have with each of them respectively.

To be frank, I was shocked when the first of the two older ladies told me that “you see Dave, I know that you no gonna marry me, but what I seek for, is your manliness. Your power to make me feel like a woman. Your company. I know that husbands are scarce; I pray you that paradventure, I don't marry in the next 2 years to come, pls do get me pregnant. Am 33 and not getting any younger.
For being a working class; I can take care of my baby, our baby, your baby...okay, even though I know, you wouldn't come openly.”
She is 33, and works with an oil coy. She studied Biochemistry, and graduated with second class upper.

As I psych the other lady, she said that, though she is older than me by 8yrs(she is 35); that she is not against my dating younger ladies, that all she wants is my attention.

This lady is a naval officer, with good pay, but I don't know why men don't want to commit to her, whether they are afraid; I don't know? But she is very caring to me. Anytime she is on break, she usually flies to my location and lodges in a well-fit hotel for one week plus, all to see me. We Bleep anyhow, gist, walk around, go shopping, eat palatable meals,etc. In fact, she lavishes naval money on me.
One thing I like in her is her intelligence(she studied electronics engineering before going into the military), calmness, and composure. Despite having a rank in the navy that is equivalent to major in army(Naval Captain) - at relatively younger age. She equally said she would want me to get impregnate her with time. That she would want to have a baby if she doesn't see a husband.

Older women are fun to be with; they buy you gifts, take care of you, pamper you, etc. In fact, I don't buy anything for them; they are the ones buying and showering me with gifts. If I feel like making love to them when they are free, I either choose a hotel of my choice or I move to their location(apartments), but am not usually comfortable with passing a night in a woman's apartment. I makes me feel less a guy, that is why I prefer suits in serene locations.

These ladies act maturely. They don't nag when they see any msg on my phone, nor do they monitor my calls.

11 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
sisisioge:

Wow! You're legend girl...kudos @ bolded. However, I hope you are aware you have to be extra careful with him just so he never doubts he's your king. You would live forever on tiptoes with your hubby girl...ain't that stressful enough? Anyways, since you guys agree may God agree with you. Settled!

Thanks for the best wishes but He already knows he's my king and I, his queen. We humour each other about it everyday. smiley
And about the tiptoe stuff? Why would I want to live on tiptoes ?
My dear we are both freeminded individuals with similar likes coming together as one. smiley
The only tiptoe I for see which av started on and am getting used to it, is dressing smartly and seductively.. cheesy I no longer, let's my body go like before. I no longer wear slacks or loose gowns like before. Cos back then , after series of breakups with older guys and guys my age. I just called it quit with dating and I focused all my energies on my biz and was planning on how to av interracial babies lol cheesy as marriage with older guys didn't work for me.
So I zeroed my mind on saving money so I can travel abroad and get preggy.

So no more makeups. No more tight fitting clothes , I will simply wear anything and am off to work , I stopped watching my weight. then one day, a strange number called. I picked nonchalantly and a lively deep voice on d background said , Happy new month dear. And am wishing u the best this month. I looked at d number again and I said pls I don't know u. Yur number is strange? Who are u? The voice chuckled at the background . And I was already fuming , cos its not funny!
So to cut long story short , we started dating after I drilled him with hot seat questions .
Then after few days of chatting and feeling comfortable around him, I said , guy! Am not that pretty ,and am fat! Cant u see! So sincerely its me u want to date of all the young slim pretty ladies out there . Are u OK?? angry
He said princess , u have a lovely skin tone, and i swear u are not that fat! grin and what if i tell u. Am an african man and i love chubbg ladies , cos thats how i can describe u. So if u slim fit your clothes , wear tight hugging jeggings , rugged jeans with fitted tops , make lovely hair styles , u will look perfect and pls I beg u start wearing makeups , u will see how u will transform into a beauty. Just try it for like a month! If u don't like your looks , then don't answer my calls anymore and don't accept me as your boyfriend . deal?
I was just laughing all thru . I said OK? Let's do it . I don't like when one challenges me . u are on!
So thats how our journey started o. He always praises any new outfit I wear , he praises my makeup, he praises my hair..he's simply full of praises and buys me gifts ! Can u imagine ?? Lol. He pays off some of my personal bills . . Before a month I was glowing , everyone in my office were like wow! Alexia what happened to u.. U look so sweet ! Damn! Lol grin
My dear to cut this long story short again ..lol

My fiance. My king. My intending hubby brought me back to life all over again . kiss
I had already given up on marriage before .
He's a very good man with a good heart . God bless my sweet boo boo.
I can't ask for morecheesy
And he's 26.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by sisisioge: 8:26pm On May 08, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks for the best wishes but He already knows he's my king and I, his queen. We humour each other about it everyday. smiley
And about the tiptoe stuff? Why would I want to live on tiptoes ?
My dear we are both freeminded individuals with similar likes coming together as one. smiley
The only tiptoe I for see which av started on and am getting used to it, is dressing smartly and seductively.. cheesy I no longer, let's my body go like before. I no longer wear slacks or loose gowns like before. Cos back then , after series of breakups with older guys and guys my age. I just called it quit with dating and I focused all my energies on my biz and was planning on how to av interracial babies lol cheesy as marriage with older guys didn't work for me.
So I zeroed my mind on saving money so I can travel abroad and get preggy.

So no more makeups. No more tight fitting clothes , I will simply wear anything and am off to work , I stopped watching my weight. then one day, a strange number called. I picked nonchalantly and a lively deep voice on d background said , Happy new month dear. And am wishing u the best this month. I looked at d number again and I said pls I don't know u. Yur number is strange? Who are u? The voice chuckled at the background . And I was already fuming , cos its not funny!
So to cut long story short , we started dating after I drilled him with hot seat questions .
Then after few days of chatting and feeling comfortable around him, I said , guy! Am not that pretty ,and am fat! Cant u see! So sincerely its me u want to date of all the young slim pretty ladies out there . Are u OK?? angry
He said princess , u have a lovely skin tone, and i swear u are not that fat! grin and what if i tell u. Am an african man and i love chubbg ladies , cos thats how i can describe u. So if u slim fit your clothes , wear tight hugging jeggings , rugged jeans with fitted tops , make lovely hair styles , u will look perfect and pls I beg u start wearing makeups , u will see how u will transform into a beauty. Just try it for like a month! If u don't like your looks , then don't answer my calls anymore and don't accept me as your boyfriend . deal?
I was just laughing all thru . I said OK? Let's do it . I don't like when one challenges me . u are on!
So thats how our journey started o. He always praises any new outfit I wear , he praises my makeup, he praises my hair..he's simply full of praises and buys me gifts ! Can u imagine ?? Lol. He pays off some of my personal bills . . Before a month I was glowing , everyone in my office were like wow! Alexia what happened to u.. U look so sweet ! Damn! Lol grin
My dear to cut this long story short again ..lol

My fiance. My king. My intending hubby brought me back to life all over again . kiss
I had already given up on marriage before .
He's a very good man with a good heart . God bless my sweet boo boo.
I can't ask for morecheesy
And he's 26.

Wowzerful... May God bless your union. I love Love stories wink
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Hoodfriend(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
I am 21 and she is 25 i love her she is working, she is taking care of me....not like all this broke slay queen
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
sisisioge:

Wowzerful... May God bless your union. I love Love stories wink

cheesy amen and amen ..
Thanks dear kiss
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by asodeboyede(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2017
alexialin:

I beg to disagree. What if the woman doesn't get too vocal? What if the younger guy is smart and wise with his behaviour towards her ?
Someone like me , am easily irritated and can flip if am dating an unintelligent guy , no matter the age .
And trust me some guys my age and n older have said some dumbb things and I will be like ? Does this guy think women are so naive ? WTF!
Not all younger guys are matured in most ways , likewise not all older guys are also matured upstairs .
For me, age is just a number as long as he doesn't look like my child and we have mutual level understanding . then am go
od to go ..
Am about tying the knots with my younger fiance .and its been bliss all way .

kindly follow back I have some pertinent questions for you....
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Jazmiynne: 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
Emmanuel Macron is 39 years old.
His wife is 64 years old.
Emmanuel Macron is the current President of France.

Well, Op I guess that answers this question.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by photoshoot(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2017
oweniwe:

I should say it plainly?

They're very sweet... Romantic & mature.

Something like eating a fat chicken lap.... That's d feeling when she's taking care of you.

Lol good
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by photoshoot(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hehehe...come where? tongue

Comman do mama wink
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hiii

You look pretty and I like you
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by thecommunist(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
Nigerians and follow follow, now because the president elect of France married an old woman all of your are now forming "dating and older woman" syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by medra(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
Age matters alot to an african woman 80% of dem. To de men is not an issue . Check de whole female comment then u will undstd what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Marinee(f): 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You look pretty and I like you
Aww..Thank you.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by photoshoot(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2017
Davindal:
Dating older ladies is fun. As for me, I'm currently dating 3 different ladies. One of them is 21; I'm older than her by 6yrs, and inwardly, she is the one am gonna marry this coming December or next year.

The other 2 are 33 and 35 respectively. In fact, one thing I noticed in them(these two) is the urge to always make me happy. They are both working class, and are damn gorgeous, but have been taking for a ride by the different guys that have been in their lives.
In a nutshell, during intimate conversations with each of them. I realized that they have been through hell when it comes to relationship matters. These ladies have suffered heartbreaks, disappointments, abuses, etc.

But trust me, I was bold enough to ask them what each want in the relationships I have with each of them respectively.

To be frank, I was shocked when the first of the two older ladies told me that “you see Dave, I know that you no gonna marry me, but what I seek for, is your manliness. Your power to make me feel like a woman. Your company. I know that husbands are scarce; I pray you that paradventure, I don't marry in the next 2 years to come, pls do get me pregnant. Am 33 and not getting any younger.
For being a working class; I can take care of my baby, our baby, your baby...okay, even though I know, you wouldn't come openly.”
She is 33, and works with an oil coy. She studied Biochemistry, and graduated with second class upper.

As I psych the other lady, she said that, though she is older than me by 8yrs(she is 35); that she is not against my dating younger ladies, that all she wants is my attention.

This lady is a naval officer, with good pay, but I don't know why men don't want to commit to her, whether they are afraid; I don't know? But she is very caring to me. Anytime she is on break, she usually flies to my location and lodges in a well-fit hotel for one week plus, all to see me. We Bleep anyhow, gist, walk around, go shopping, eat palatable meals,etc. In fact, she lavishes naval money on me.
One thing I like in her is her intelligence(she studied electronics engineering before going into the military), calmness, and composure. Despite having a rank in the navy that is equivalent to major in army(Naval Captain) - at relatively younger age. She equally said she would want me to get impregnate her with time. That she would want to have a baby if she doesn't see a husband.

Older women are fun to be with; they buy you gifts, take care of you, pamper you, etc. In fact, I don't buy anything for them; they are the ones buying and showering me with gifts. If I feel like making love to them when they are free, I either choose a hotel of my choice or I move to their location(apartments), but am not usually comfortable with passing a night in a woman's apartment. I makes me feel less a guy, that is why I prefer suits in serene locations.

These ladies act maturely. They don't nag when they see any msg on my phone, nor do they monitor my calls.

Bosssssssssssss!!!!! cheesy to be like you dey envy me o grin
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Aww..Thank you.

I would like us to get along, what do you say?
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 08, 2017
Your friend was right, I also prefer dating older ladies, most tend to be matured, anyways i prefer a maximum of 5 years difference.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Marinee(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I would like us to get along, what do you say?
Lol..Nah,I'm sorry.

But if we were meant to get along, you wouldn't have had to ask.
I don't like guys who ask for what they want ,I like guys who Go for what they want without asking? smiley

Goodbye,darling. wink
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Marinee(f): 9:44pm On May 08, 2017
photoshoot:

Comman do mama wink
Ittiz baba I wanto do cheesy
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 08, 2017
Unclebrutus:
Wow. See age gap.
Most Nigerian women won't agree to date a guy 8 years younger than them.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
Unclebrutus:

Whoa. Does she know you're 26? Or have you been lying to her....
I accept that age is just a a number, in most relationships but at 26 and 34, I'd imagine you'd be in totally different phases of your life. Unless of course, you're an early bloomer.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by photoshoot(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Ittiz baba I wanto do cheesy

Iyen kolewerk oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Difference Between Sex And Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.