Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250835 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 11:17pm On May 18, 2022
Razgas:
Visa granted just a few minutes ago

Submitted on 1st march

Biometrics and medical 6th March.
School resumed May but I deferred to September. So my new resumption is 5th September. Have 3 months to prepare before I embark on the journey.

I didn't submit bank statements to Australian immigration. But I submitted to Curtin University. No further documents were requested

Curtin University MBA

Anyway to God be the glory...and to you contributors be immense thanks

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Presh2021: 1:22pm On May 19, 2022
Ericmanny:

Congratulations!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Presh2021: 1:31pm On May 19, 2022
Hopefully, visa grant for July intake should commence soonest.

If you are waiting for your grant for July intake, kindly let us get an update.

May intake should be over by now. Focus should now be July intake.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 3:21pm On May 19, 2022
Please how much is AUD Vs Naira?
Please how much is AUD Vs Naira?

I see different value for AUD and I'm kinda confused. Someone should help out..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 3:45pm On May 19, 2022
karryprincess:

I hope this would help
please what's the exchange rate for AUD to Naira.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wemimo643: 7:08pm On May 19, 2022
Hello. I'm new here. I have a question. I have been hearing of tier 1 and tier 2 universities Please what does it mean
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victorbyke(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2022
Graceade2022:
Hello everyone,

The Australian Embassy is asking me to provide evidence of 3 months statement of account (further document required) on salary paid by my employer and tax clearance certificate, however my employer does not pay directly to our account, instead he pays through cash or cheques.

Please how do i go about this?
NOTE: My sister is my sponsor and we submitted sufficient Statement of Account even though the university is among AL1.

I am thinking of collecting the 3 months payslip from my employer with a letter affirming that they do not pay into account but they pay cash.

Is that sufficient?
Can payslip replace bank statement?
Is there anyone here who experienced such?
Please help me guys
Thank you

Firstly, get the pay slip from your employer and get your tax certificate to show that you are being paid salary.

Even if you don't get paid into your bank account, the tax certificate will show that you are paid salary because it's someone who is paid salary pays their tax.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chuksinfotech: 7:57pm On May 19, 2022
Please I want to ask this very important question, can Canadian Biometrics & medicals be used for Australian permit or would I have to repeat all?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kess2020: 4:29am On May 20, 2022
Graceade2022:
Hello everyone,

The Australian Embassy is asking me to provide evidence of 3 months statement of account (further document required) on salary paid by my employer and tax clearance certificate, however my employer does not pay directly to our account, instead he pays through cash or cheques.

Please how do i go about this?
NOTE: My sister is my sponsor and we submitted
sufficient Statement of Account even though the university is among AL1.

I am thinking of collecting the 3 months payslip from my employer with a letter affirming that they do not pay into account but they pay cash.

Is that sufficient?
Can payslip replace bank statement?
Is there anyone here who experienced such?
Please help me guys
Thank you

Which university did you apply with?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 11:38am On May 20, 2022
Do not use any fake proof of funds when applying for your visa. You will be caught and may be banned for some years.

mexsquare:

I do not know how legit this service is. But I see it's an advert on this section.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 11:39am On May 20, 2022
You will have to do a new one. laws are different in different countries.

chuksinfotech:
Please I want to ask this very important question, can Canadian Biometrics & medicals be used for Australian permit or would I have to repeat all?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 11:39am On May 20, 2022
You will have to do a new one. lows are different in different countries.

chuksinfotech:

1 Like

You will have to do a new one. laws are different in different countries.

chuksinfotech:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 11:49am On May 20, 2022
Hello,

Do you have dependents? Are you coming alone?
If you are coming alone, you need to have around 20m in your bank accounts.

You can pay the school fees using form A via the trade system website developed by CBN.

Mopresh0645:
HELLO EVERYONE
IS THERE ANYBODY CURRENTLY STUDYING OR APPLYING FOR ADMISSION AT AUSTRALIAN CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY. WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION, TUITION DEPOSIT TO BE MADE IN NIGERIA, HOW LONG ADMISSION TAKES, HOW MUCH SHOULD BE IN MY BANK STATEMENT OR IS THIS UNIVERSITY AN AL1 UNIVERSITY THAT DOESNT REQUIRE BANK STATEMENT. THANKS
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 11:54am On May 20, 2022
Canberra is a regional area. My advice to everyone is to study in a regional area. It saves a lot of stress for pathway to PR.

ocpaschal:
some people even claim that Canberra is not a regional area compared to Darwin or Tasmania. I don't know why such differences

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 8:59pm On May 20, 2022
Good evening everyone, please can anyone recommend a affordable university for me to study diploma in nursing.
I’m a graduate of nutrition and dietetics.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mexsquare: 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
DreamlandAgency:
Do not use any fake proof of funds when applying for your visa. You will be caught and may be banned for some years.

Thank you. I was replying to the other guy. I do not intend to use it.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phrecy: 10:44am On May 21, 2022
i noticed almost everyone in this group who got their grant was asked for the tax clearance certificate.
what of those that do not have this certificate and your sponsor can not provide either what is the way out fellow nairalanders
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 11:05am On May 21, 2022
For the recent visa grant we got for one of our students to study at the University of Adelaide, the embassy did not ask for a tax clearance certificate. We applied in March and got it on May 2nd. The course is Master of Business Law.

It depends on the officer. Things vary and I always advised our students that, even though their documents are complete. Please always pray.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 11:12am On May 21, 2022
My advice is for you to look at a master's course. There is a Master of Nutrition and Dietetics at Flinder's University, Adelaide.
The next intake is in March 2023. It is a two years course and around $41,500 AUD.

You might not get admission for a diploma in Nursing and they are two different career paths. Even if you get admission, Embassy will query you.

Follow us on IG @Dreamlandintlagency for more info.

Ebdumi:
Good evening everyone, please can anyone recommend a affordable university for me to study diploma in nursing.
I’m a graduate of nutrition and dietetics.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JudeOmokhai: 11:24am On May 21, 2022
Planning to go with my family but if asked of home ties what documents can I use to proof home ties since my family is going with me as dependents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 12:30pm On May 21, 2022
You can use land documents, company documents etc

JudeOmokhai:
Planning to go with my family but if asked of home ties what documents can I use to proof home ties since my family is going with me as dependents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2022
Eaglesfashion:

Please I will need information about this as my wife just got visa for her PhD in University of Melbourne.
I also need information on the cost of flight and the best airline to Melbourne.
Thanks

Congrats to your wife. Getting a PhD position at the prestigious Unimelb no be beans. You can check Qatar Airways, world-class service at affordable price.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdurrazaq(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2022
Chizzyvivian:
Hello all, Please I got admission with WSU for my masters and applied for Visa since march 2020(during the time of covid) through an immigration agent there in Australia till now I'm yet to get a visa decision though the SCREENSHOT of my immi account the agent sent me shows 'FINALISED' but no message/ decision was sent. On 22nd April 2022 a mail was sent to my agent requesting we provide biometrics, but my agent said he replied them we had already done it before that they will check again and let us know. Till now we are yet to hear from Immigration. Please what can I do? Do we have anyone who applied for Visa since 2020 and yet to get decision?

If the admission is still valid, apply for the visa yourself. It is easy and does not require any technicalities that you won't be able to attend to.
Just ensure you attach all necessary documents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olusanyasamuel: 4:06pm On May 21, 2022
phrecy:
Firstly how much was the closing account statement you submitted
hello am samuel I just about to apply for canada student visa all I want to know the add processing of visa will take how many months
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olusanyasamuel: 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
Olusanyasamuel:
hello am samuel I just about to apply for canada student visa all I want to know the add processing of visa will take how many months
Like I said ma
Am just about to apply for the visa but my agent said close to 10 million statement of account ma
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ukicom86(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2022
That's not true. You can do Master's in Australia with a third class. Please do not go for the pre-masters/foundation course.
ocpaschal:
Pls are there parts of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) that may be regarded as a regional area in Australia? If I studied Masters in Social Work in Australia Catholic University at ACT, how many years of post graduate work permit will I obtain after studies?

- An education agent in Nigeria told me that my GPA of 3.04 on a 5 scale will not be sufficient for admission to an Australian University for Masters degree. And that agent advised me that I'll have to do pre-Masters or foundation program. Pls what does this pre-Masters really mean? Does it mean one would have another huge chunk of tuition fee for pre-Masters program before enrolling in Masters degree in the same field with another tuition payment to be made again? Is this really accurate because I'm doubting the claim that my 2nd class lower division grade of 3.04 wouldn't be enough for Australia Masters. Pls I need clarification on this.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by francisactivate: 10:22am On May 22, 2022
Hello family, is there anyone here who needs an accommodation in Launceston, Tasmania? I have a room for rent. The house is 200m walk to University of Tasmania (UTAS). Kindly contact me on dudusmotive@gmail.com if you are interested. I pray for successful VISA GRANTS to those who have applied.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 12:23pm On May 22, 2022
You can get admission with a lower division and even third class.

We can help you.

Send a message to hello@dreamlandintl.com to get started.

ukicom86:
That's not true. You can do Master's in Australia with a third class. Please do not go for the pre-masters/foundation course.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chizzyvivian: 2:20pm On May 22, 2022
Can I reapply without waiting decision of the first application?

abdurrazaq:

If the admission is still valid, apply for the visa yourself. It is easy and does not require any technicalities that you won't be able to attend to.
Just ensure you attach all necessary documents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2022
Please my people going to Adelaide, kindly share your border experience so people like us can know what foodstuff to bring and not waste money abeg..

Good day guys..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 4:09pm On May 22, 2022
From what I've heard from people who recently travelled, just make sure everything you're taking there is commercially packaged with expiry date and all. Sealed and with label....so they can track the country it was made from. With this, you can bring in anything. Also, check their border control website for more information.

candycush:
Please my people going to Adelaide, kindly share your border experience so people like us can know what foodstuff to bring and not waste money abeg..

Good day guys..

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.