Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,102 members, 7,953,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass (10588 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Why You Need To Choose Boobs Over Ass!! FACTS ONLY❗❗❗ / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤i like am pass food grin

♤i always imagine waking up on a big bôob gringrin
Lol. Your own strong pass my own o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. Na only people when that thing dey attract go fit understand.

Na only that thing fit make me shout "I dey mad over you girl" for middle of night without restraint cheesy.

Chief, I just weak. The way the guy turn preacher like say he catch me dey ogle him babe bosom...
TBH, I'm not trying to be funny, but the way I lose my defence to boobs makes me think I need spiritual reevaluation. Lol that thing works on me more than magic. A standing niipple alone can get me taking out my sim and handing over my phone to a girl tongue tongue tongue

The guy change am like say wey dey Canaan Land. Lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
Shapely ass atop long legs.
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
My dear, have you heard that seeing is believing?

You don't go and tell Lala "I've snake o" carry my thread to FP. You gotta show proofs and bam! Lala plays his part almost automagically grin

So show me proof and you'd be surprised at the mechanical ease with which the p-word will roll out tongue

Even though there's no 30B in the akant, you'll still find something real rewarding for being a 'bobbified' sumborry. cheesy
Hahaha..odaabo grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
yomi007k:

But ur very correct, I dey ur back...u need to check d goods b4 u pay for it.
correct man. Now you've arrived wink
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 5:09pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
TBH, I'm not trying to be funny, but the way I lose my defence to boobs makes me think I need spiritual reevaluation. Lol that thing works on me more than magic. A standing niipple alone can get me taking out my sim and handing over my phone to a girl tongue tongue tongue

hehehe. The emboldened, I can relate with a lot. The feeling you get is so confusing, so it's best to just make fun of yourself over it sometimes.

Only baba God understand why e dey do man like that.
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 5:10pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha..odaabo grin
Lol. And she ran.

Btw, how do I reply "Odaabo?"
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
hehehe. The emboldened, I can relate with a lot. The feeling you get is so confusing, so it's best to just make fun of yourself over it sometimes.

Only baba God understand why e dey do man like that.
Scientists can't do nothing about it. We just have to live with it

For me, it's a good cross to carry
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. And she ran.

Btw, how do I reply "Odaabo?"
Prolly with " ooohhh"? grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Scientists can't do nothing about it. We just have to live with it

For me, it's a good cross to carry
Sure... grin as long as you don't lose your sanity over it.
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Wiarriz the phone first? undecided undecided grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Prolly with " ooohhh"? grin
ooooh grin

Thanks for that lil' tutorial. See ya around
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2017
I don't joke with ass... Firm thick ass!
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Wiarriz the phone first? undecided undecided grin
Nokia torchlight
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Sure... grin as long as you don't lose your sanity over it.
That's what man gotta learn; keeping one's sanity

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
ooooh grin

Thanks for that lil' tutorial. See ya around
Aii darling.

And Oh!..I'm an arsenal fan too kiss

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Nokia torchlight
Huh?

You say weitin?
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Huh?

You say weitin?
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 5:28pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
grin grin grin
No be iPhone I dey see for your dp yen? undecided

Remove the Sim and hand it over jare grin grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
Chai! Nothing sweet like banging big thick ass grin

E gò cun dey do ♪kpa kpa kpa kpa♪ wen u dey service am from back yard

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 5:38pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Aii darling.

And Oh!..I'm an arsenal fan too kiss
Nice, you just pulled me back in wink

God must love Arsenal so much because he keeps blessing us with ALL the pretty ladies...

That's my way of saying ye are cute cheesy. Up the gunnarz!
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 5:43pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Nice, you just pulled me back in wink

God must love Arsenal so much because he keeps blessing us with ALL the pretty ladies...

That's my way of saying ye are cute cheesy. Up the gunnarz!
Awwn..well,aren't you charming?Thank you darrling.

Go gunners! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
No be iPhone I dey see for your dp yen? undecided

Remove the Sim and hand it over jare grin grin
Have you got the power to turn my head? tongue
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 5:45pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Have you got the power to turn my head? tongue
I go even turn your neck join grin grin

How far jhur?
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
I go even turn your neck join grin grin

How far jhur?
yepa!!! Oya get to work

I'm good. Mo gentle
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 08, 2017
wetin all of Una dey enjoy for bress sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Marinee(f): 6:04pm On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yepa!!! Oya get to work

I'm good. Mo gentle
Hehehe..good to hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Diamondville(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
My brother give me boobs that are round and upright like the two headlamps of a "tortoise car" and I will give you the password to my ATM accounts instantly!
Ques 1: How much do you have in your account Ques 2: What's your password
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Oya..wiarriz the password tongue grin grin
wiarriz ur assgrin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
Ques 1: How much do you have in your account Ques 2: What's your password

u get big booooobs?
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Diamondville(f): 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

u get big booooobs?
Do you really wanna know??
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
Do you really wanna know??
show me wink

i wanna see a big boob like geni340 own wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? / What Do Modern Women Want In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.