Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass (10279 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Why You Need To Choose Boobs Over Ass!! FACTS ONLY❗❗❗ / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 8:13pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

BLESS ME TOO NA wink wink

i fit cúm Douala because of this thing öh

I know God must have surely bless u too grin

Douala is not far from there na. Just start coming
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

I know God must have surely bless u too grin
Douala is not far from there na. Just start coming
I am mightily blessed baé

That's why i want us to merge our blessings wink
i wanna share my blessing with yousmiley

i want my blessing to enter Ur blessing grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Diamondville(f): 8:19pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

it has 2 b a live assessment wink
You sure??
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

I should be the one asking u that question. Where have u been?

It's been quite a long time. What's up na
... yeah a long time indeed.

I've been around dear. Just that I don't come into romance section that much.

I trust everything is smooth at your end...
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Diamondville(f): 8:21pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. If you are expecting to hear "30 Billion for the akant o"... E no reach like that. But you will have something super rewarding inside.

2. Only when I see the kind of bobbi I described before I wee reveal the passy tongue
Password first joor
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
You sure??
yes..
or better still send am to my WhatsApp first ..for first analysis
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

The BIG BLESSINGS i am seeing on you grinwink
cán i cúm over to have them?
Don't Cum oo grin....or else sad
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
Now heres me secret

show me a perfectly shaped ass with gargartuan hips, dot water melon-like boobs, well placed big fat pussy, lovely kissable lips and two bottles of alomo and i'd be smitten and u can possible do or make me do anything with me and for u

hope no one uses me secret against me sha

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 08, 2017
suzan404:
Don't Cum oo grin....or else sad

Ör else whåt? sad nawa ö! u af two>>>>••°°to share one na problem•••°°°
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
My brother, give me boobs that are round and upright like the two headlamps of a "tortoise car" and I will give you the password to my ATM accounts instantly!

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2017
Frozeen:
No i don't want pineapples.

Wait! i can manage the cherry that's in between your legs grin
Hahahaha

What's in between my legs
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

Ör else whåt? sad nawa ö! u af two>>>>••°°to share one na problem•••°°°
Na my property nah....I nor wan share am ;P
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 8:34pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
Password first joor
Sweedie, I can give you the passwords to all 'em cards, but without the cards what are they worth?

But trust me, once I see and sniff those plump boobies, I'll give you the cards and even tell you the best branch to go and make stress-free withdrawals tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 08, 2017
shinarlaura:
These guys are so funny grin
ass over boobs see question ooo,shit industry over milk industry,abeg give me boobs jare
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2017
suzan404:
Na my property nah....I nor wan share am ;P

less talk

for real
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Frozeen(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2017
suzan404:
Hahahaha

What's in between my legs
Na Tomatoes sause grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

less talk

for real
Yes
For real tongue
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 08, 2017
suzan404:
Yes
For real tongue
am mean it serious
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:
am mean it serious
smiley smiley
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
I'm an ass man. Lol. When I say that I don't mean a huge irritating butt full of cellulite. I'm NOT a fan of those Nicki Minaj/Kardashian asses, that's just gross to me. When I say I'm an ass man, I mean I have an attraction to a cute, nicely shaped female butt grin Not big and not small, just nice and grabbable. Its an added advantage if you have a bubble butt. They're pleasant to look at and even more lovely to squeeze and touch wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2017
Martin124:
ass over boobs see question ooo,shit industry over milk industry,abeg give me boobs jare

Hahah. You have come again.

How have u been?
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
... yeah a long time indeed.

I've been around dear. Just that I don't come into romance section that much.

I trust everything is smooth at your end...

Ok. I was wondering if something happened

Everything is fine. Hope ur day was good?
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahah. You have come again.
How have u been?
have been gud gud gud,how far na,how ya side?
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

I am mightily blessed baé

That's why i want us to merge our blessings wink

i wanna share my blessing with yousmiley

i want my blessing to enter Ur blessing grin

Lol.... you want an explosion to occur right?

You know what two blessings combine together can cause
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
Martin124:
have been gud gud gud,how far na,how ya side?

Happy to hear that.

Mine was not bad either.
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Happy to hear that.

Mine was not bad either.
ha shinar you know trending In my heart oooo,,,enjoyment al lover ya body!!!what's up for me na?
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.... you want an explosion to occur right?
You know what two blessings combine together can cause
An Explosion of blessings you say smiley
that good babywink
it can't cause any bad thing... because Ur blessing is perfect wink
Baby juss tell me to be cúming to Douala
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nicho118(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2017
Ass anytime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 08, 2017
grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 10:29pm On May 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok. I was wondering if something happened

Everything is fine. Hope ur day was good?
Today went well, and I trust yours was good too.

Hope you are getting ready for August 28 and Sept 2nd? cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by plenitude(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2017
SINZ:
I don't care about the size of her boobs, it could look like two tennis balls, no biggie.

#TeamAzz. cool
bro, pls what do you benefit from ass??
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Paparahzee(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2017
#ass tinxx oo...buh na babes wey get bobby i dey always dey lucky to meet....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour / Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.