Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! (61230 Views)

I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / I Am 26 And A 41-year-old Prophetess Wants To Have S3x With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by robosky02(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
A simple NO will work magic.

you think its every one that understand what no is

you've not meet stubborn grasshoppers grin
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by one4GOD(f): 10:12am On May 09, 2017
seniorkachion:

I don't doubt it ! You ll want to hear my own experience with a 43 yo married teacher. That was years ago and she is now deceased. I was 32 a bachelor, a worker and running a part time degree prog. This lady lived with her husband at the back of the story building in the yard while I lived in the boys quarters also at the back.
I lived in 2 rooms and did my cooking in my bedroom which is where she usually came for me. I would be hunched down cutting up some stuff or washing my plates and she will come behind and start rubbing my back, neck and descend gradually to my front unail she got to my crouch and stroked it briskly. I would be all worked up to breaking point and she would slink away as I refused to show any emotions. On other occasions she would find me in my parlour and pinch the tip of my dick. Other tricks she played include leaving her chest unclad with her huge full breasts hanging down while pretending to be feeding her adopted baby though she wasn't lactating.
I sought counsel from a bosom friend on how to stop her. He told me she screwed around around anyhow and he could have had her if he wanted to and that I should tell her off before she got me into a scandal. Well, the next time she showed up I was in my bedroom and hunched down and as before she started her stroking routine. I suddenly turned my head to face with unmistakable revulsion on my face. I didn't utter a word. She sharply withrew her hand stared at me in a shock for a moment. Then she went away and never tried any of her amorous stunts again. But she remained very friendly till she passed away.

Thanks bro and you will testify that you are better off than if you had done it.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by freshinko: 10:12am On May 09, 2017
Stop getting close to her. Stop picking her calls. That's only if conji will allow you. shocked shocked
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by CuddleMe(f): 10:14am On May 09, 2017
robosky02:

you think its every one that understand what no is
you've not meet stubborn grasshoppers grin
Say No and stand by your word. No matter how stubborn she is, she will give up
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by Hoodfriend(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2017
opportunity come but once
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by kirchofff(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2017
TSOM:
You conversed intimately frequently enough for her to reveal her true age (women do not reveal their true ages until they get really comfortable with you).

You made no mention of her relationship status and kids which supposedly means she's unattached.

You are likely a sexually-liberal person who's open with his sexuality; hence, you must have given her reasons to make a play at you with lower chances of rejection.

If you still need advice about an issue which is clear-cut then you're having second thoughts which means you aren't the moral lighthouse you're trying to project yourself as.
bro i love the way you express yourself in good english, please i'd love to know how to do that too. Any recomendations?
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by centoke30(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
quote author=SorftWerk post=56327423]Ur story didn't finish Nigga! angry[/quote]yea, I'm on this with u... finish your story bro, did u leave her house or did u guys finish d biz?
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by wizod(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
FTBOY:
very easy...

pretend you don't know what's up her sleeve. so, if she calls you on phone always reply with "ma"...it hurts them badly. every h0rny MILF wants to be addressed with "babyl".

if she invites you again to her house, go with your girlfriend; if you don't have go borrow one. and tell the "ma" you would love to introduce your bae.

she'll never disturb you again.
u've given him d best answer 2 his erring question. That woman is occultic looking 4 whom 2 vandalise his destiny
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by nattyhero(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2017
praisekeyzz:
no its not fabricated. It's true! I really need advice

You don't need advice. I know your mind is made up to start seeing her. Even if we advice you will still sex her. So my advice is continue seeing her. I see ur life?

Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by stevecantrell: 10:20am On May 09, 2017
BiggyB242:
Ritualist stay clear bro

Stay away, I used to get 'invites' like that from middle aged Yoruba women in UK with names like. Deaconess, prophetess...run 4 your life
dont let one old mama get a hold of your mojo juice.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by IRALIFE(f): 10:21am On May 09, 2017
praisekeyzz:
pls bro I know you young and ion wanna be fukd up. I just need to know how I can avoid her

Don't try to avoid her rather be firm with her and tell her your stand. No more visits to her house. If you meet by any chance in the area, greet and walk away. Try to record your conversation when you meet on the street and she attempts to follow you. Don't show fear, it will only encourage her. Make sure to tell an elderly person you trust will not act irascibly in case she attempts to blackmail you. Most importantly, pray about it. Sometimes, esp. with these so-called prophets, it may not be physical. Pray and trust God. It is well with you.
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by cheeboozhor(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2017
U r 26 and she is 41 difference of 15years and she is old enough to be ur mother..... Bros dis ur gist be as e get
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by Itanna: 10:25am On May 09, 2017
If she's a prophetess, she might want to get involved with you for spiritual purposes. Pray and avoid her. Better still, let your parent be aware of what's going on.
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by sharpwriter(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2017
bola77uk:

My dear bro, it's quite unfortunate that this has happened to you . Trust me, I have been out there & I know what ur going thru psychologically but the truth here is that theven pple being referred to as prophets, pastors, prophetesses these days are not to be trusted as most of them are into one occultism mission or d other & also, most of them are looking for prosperity & all sorts of power in mysterious ways. Ask me & I'd tell you my own personal experiences but my sincere advice for you today is that you fLee for your life. Flee my brother, flee for your life... don't even go near her at all but if you have parents, you might want to share your experience with them(not compulsory). All you need to do is total avoidance cos apart from sex, they have other means by which they can initiate you & use you for their selfish purpose. Above all, I need you to know that sex is not only for enjoyment, it is also a spiritual union BTW man & woman which could lead to disaster. A word is enough for d wise.
Please Bola, share with us your experience so we can learn or you can PM me ...I am interested in stuffs lyk dis. Thanks.
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by seniorkachion(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=one4GOD post=56346919][/quote]

Yes. Thank you.
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by sekem: 10:26am On May 09, 2017
praisekeyzz:
no its not fabricated.
Am just confused

Why are you confused?

It's either you want it or you don't want it

If you want to fück her then go ahead to fück her

If you don't want to, just tell her you cannot fit

Meanwhile, your hesitation or indecision shows that you are somewhat considering the offer
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by Nobody: 10:27am On May 09, 2017
centoke30:
quote author=SorftWerk post=56327423]Ur story didn't finish Nigga! angryyea, I'm on this with u... finish your story bro, did u leave her house or did u guys finish d biz?
dont mind op... He finish drying the kpomo and is now coming here to seek advice if he should do it again or not... The guy is confused.

toto confusion grin
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by BentSpoon(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2017
All this Girls advicing him to flee when they will do all possible to Bleep alhaji wae get 7wives. Una case dae cele. .

Op two things are involved. Its either u kill her or she kills u in za oza rum. But see as u go cry later in life ..... cool cool

Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by ModusOperandi(f): 10:28am On May 09, 2017
Since you know its not right, why are you now asking for advice. Stories like this make me want to gouge out my eyeballs sigh!
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by Paulscholari(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2017
praisekeyzz:
no its not fabricated. It's true! I really need advice
please don't release her FB Page it may cause her emotional trauma and may lead her to commit suicide, just desist from her and try as much as possible to avoid her. I pray the LORD will touch her and deliver her soon, Amen.
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by teepee4uall: 10:35am On May 09, 2017
MY ADVICE IS......

STOP CHARGING YOUR PHONE IN THE BARBER'S SHOP....Shikena tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by clems88(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2017
Lol. grin bros your case is different grin cheesy
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by praisekeyzz(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
Paulscholari:
please don't release her FB Page it may cause her emotional trauma and may lead her to commit suicide, just desist from her and try as much as possible to avoid her. I pray the LORD will touch her and deliver her soon, Amen.
thank you sir. Am not disclosing it and I don't plan to.
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by donsiqua(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
Prophetess? Brother run? Na your young blood they need!
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by bootylady101(f): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
don't know why people hear are still advising a man whether to say YES or NO, 26 year old man, babies or would I call a teenager only does this when @ crossroads in matters like this.

idonbilivit
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
u must be a learner, it's not new nah? Why u so confused? If you dig her, turn her on that couch and rip that cloths off, take her to the bathroom and wash her pussy well before sucking the shit outta her, then take her to the dinning table to Bleep the living daylight outta her pussy "with protection" till she squirts... But if you don't, tell her with a straight face, I ain't fucking you momma!

Simple!
That's my nigga, i dey feel you bro

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by praisekeyzz(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Since you know its not right, why are you now asking for advice. Stories like this make me want to gouge out my eyeballs sigh!
ehn do it nau.
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by Loboski: 10:36am On May 09, 2017
agohmamuda:
I would have said u shld gold dig, but the part were u said "she comes to the barber shop to charge her phone too" means she aint got mulah. Dont roll with an average Milf, u will end up paying her Light bills for her.

Spot on
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by babytoun: 10:37am On May 09, 2017
She has spiritual eyes hence wants to lure you to bed and collect your star(virtues) .

I will advise you to run for your life as people like that operate with very strong seductive spirits .

As per your being surprised because she claims to be a prophetess . its not new . e don tey .

Rev 2:20-22
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by praisekeyzz(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2017
cheeboozhor:
U r 26 and she is 41 difference of 15years and she is old enough to be ur mother..... Bros dis ur gist be as e get
ok psrn use 15yRs senr. Me and I can't address her has mother! #mentality#
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by praisekeyzz(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2017
centoke30:
quote author=SorftWerk post=56327423]Ur story didn't finish Nigga! angryyea, I'm on this with u... finish your story bro, did u leave her house or did u guys finish d biz?
no! I built anoda one there.
Re: Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! by Skipuru(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2017
Give me the woman number abeg.

I fit help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.