Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (68068 Views)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ImaIma1(f): 8:43pm On May 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
One word - Pride !

Pride?? Be reasonable here. Why should she cook on the first date? The guy obviously sees her as a help.The first day she is invited to hus house to cook for him and his friends. Next time he will say his toilet is dirty.
That is how she will be slaving for him and his friends will be calling her "our wife" and he will end up marrying someone who does not do half of what she does.
Most guys here seem to have one kind village mentality.
When a woman refuses to be walked over, you say it is feminism or pride. So women should be fools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by obadesanre: 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
If you are not filled with regrets why bring the topic for discuss? You should go and hide your face in shame because your pride has eluded you of good tidings
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
ImaIma1:

Pride?? Be reasonable here. Why should she cook on the first date? The guy obviously sees her as a help.The first day she is invited to hus house to cook for him and his friends. Next time he will say his toilet is dirty.
That is how she will be slaving for him and his friends will be calling her "our wife" and he will end up marrying someone who does not do half of what she does.
Most guys here seem to have one kind village mentality.
When a woman refuses to be walked over, you say it is feminism or pride. So women should be fools.

Men and woman are not equals. Have never been and will never be.

Why are not asking, why she ate the food he bought and also got into his car to go home. Are those the signs of a strong woman.

When she felt - asking her to cook (a woman's glorious duty - her pride and one of the things she uses to negotiate in a relationship), was demeaning; why did she remain in the house. She should have simply picked up her bag, and find her way home or the nearest mama put to wack.

No, she sat in the house - waited for the guy to bring food, she ate and he dropped her at home.

Madam, this girl was looking for a maga - nothing to contribute in a relationship only sex. And, thats all she had to offer. She rejected the guy because he respects gender roles, not because he asked her to cook.

She could have simply spoke to him. Mr. A, if you want me to cook - we need to define this relationship - simple. But, that not what she and many girls in Nigeria want. They want man that they can enslave. When they don't find one, the switch to feminism instead of womens rights.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Jokkarm2: 9:14pm On May 11, 2017
Your ego and foolishness did not allow you to bring your self down and cook or tell him to teach you if you don't know .

You could have placed a very good record in his mind , I believ you dint know how to cook because girls that know how to cook will like to impress and demonstrate they can do it .

You girls cause your self why you run to alter for husband.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Jokkarm2: 9:18pm On May 11, 2017
Ok since you are in support because you are a woman like her , after you go and marry her

When you get to 30 you start blaming people from village
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Bigsteveg(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:
Smart girl. The next date he would have brought out clothes for you to wash.

Set a standard for yourself because if you marry such a man you will never be happy. Men like that end up beating women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltSTeZA6xMI

The same girl that boast of sleeping with over 5000 men, i guess she is your role model.

Keep it up dear
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nofuckgiven: 9:32pm On May 11, 2017
mypassions:
Feminism pains me? Haha... You such a dunce I swear. Yoruba people will say " Ose mi, ara e lo se " Your feminism ideology affect me in no way, so why will I feel pained about it. I can see you with her, I wonder how you knew they were living happily. I swear you are nothing but a waste of sperm! Useless lesbian that has nothing to offer so she embrace feminism. Omo jati jati

You are the worst dumb ass nigga I have ever come across in my entire life. So because a woman is bold enough to know she deserves better from fools like yourself who feel because your archaic and cave-mentality African culture deny women their God-given rights as humanbeings they can do whatever they please!
You are so pained that you are still quoting me.
Better just jump into the lagoon because feminism is here to stay and would only grow stronger. This isn't the stone age where you treat women anyhow and get away with it!!
You are a gay fool who hates women and claims he has a girlfriend. Ode ni e,ko kan mi! Aboriyin ti gbale! Chineke kpogbu gi n'oku!! Dambrokoba!!
Shege Dan banza!! Onye apari!
You are a perfect definition of a bastard. Product of a Leaking Condom(PLC).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Bigsteveg(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:
Honestly some nigerian men are sick bastards.

Imagine! On a first date!

Thank God this lady knows her worth.

I remember your dad has always being the grand patron, its nice to see a daughter of another bastard man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mypassions(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2017
|

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nofuckgiven: 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
mypassions:
Haha... I can't stop laughing at your level of stupidity. Yes Feminism as come to stay in your Lesbian world, you sound so pain. That guy that mess your life this way must be somewhere enjoying himself but you are there living with the pains. Wish you good luck on your Lesbian journey. I can bet everything that you are over 32, you are so pain all men use and dump you. Sorry be your name Anty Feminist. If you make me vex, I will Ban all dido for market, so konji go finish your life. AMERICA EMBECILE!!!

That is only what you can say! Compound fool! You just concluded on someone you have never seen what does that make you?? After calling me a lesbian, yet you say guys use and dump me! Do you know you have already ran mad?? Useless old gay lord!! Bastard gay who hates women! Even at 50 years you are not ashamed that your arsehole has been widened by dicks of different colors and sizes. Its people like you that whites use as gay slaves and Bleep their assholes daily!!
Useless piece of shit!! Like I said earlier go and die!! You are totally hopeless!! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Hmmm, someone is missing me or is this where you lipsrsealed wink
Modified
I just read the topic. Honestly she is right. Why would he ask her to go and cook on the first date. She shouldn't have eaten the take out.
Yeah, this is where I wink cheesy
Really. You're interpreting it as the guy issuing a command and relegating her to the kitchen, while the poor guy just wanted to feel loved. The expression "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" isn't a metaphor, the best way to ingratiate yourself to a guy is by subconsciously reminding him of his mother's love (or the love he wished he'd been shown) by 'taking care of him'. But you ladies seem to view guys as unfeeling Hot babarians that just want sex. We have feelings, it feels good to be loved. Pity how all you could garner from the story was a power tussle the lady won. Shame

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 11, 2017
you are not my husband; you are not my brother heck you are not even a very close friend. why should I cook for you?

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Eaugusta(f): 10:01pm On May 11, 2017
sinaj:
According to her story,a guy m getting to knw came to pick me from my house to his own house for the first time nd tells me to cook for him nd his frnds I dnt evn knw. Do I look like a chef to him or what undecided

I dunno bout u but everything is wrong with that for me.

It's a different thing if he is your bf or ur frnd u've known long.

If you like cook, wash cloth, clean his house with ur tongue, a guy that doesn't like u or av feelings for u will still dump u.
Nah the story didn't say he came to pick her to cook for him, the story is not really explicit and doesn't seem to be real. But if it is, then I still stand on my point because of the angle I viewed it from, we all have our own view to issues. It doesn't mean u r doing it for him to love u more sister, the fact that relationships either leads to marriage or not doesn't mean u will not be yourself, do what u are comfortable with not because u want him to love u more or settle down with you,but because u want to be you

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ImaIma1(f): 10:15pm On May 11, 2017
TheCabal:

Men and woman are not equals. Have never been and will never be.

Why are not asking, why she ate the food he bought and also got into his car to go home. Are those the signs of a strong woman.

When she felt - asking her to cook (a woman's glorious duty - her pride and one of the things she uses to negotiate in a relationship), was demeaning; why did she remain in the house. She should have simply picked up her bag, and find her way home or the nearest mama put to wack.

No, she sat in the house - waited for the guy to bring food, she ate and he dropped her at home.

Madam, this girl was looking for a maga - nothing to contribute in a relationship only sex. And, thats all she had to offer. She rejected the guy because he respects gender roles, not because he asked her to cook.

She could have simply spoke to him. Mr. A, if you want me to cook - we need to define this relationship - simple. But, that not what she and many girls in Nigeria want. They want man that they can enslave. When they don't find one, the switch to feminism instead of womens rights.

Men and women might not be equal but none is inferior to the other.
Cooking is not the issue. But a guy wont invite me for a first date and tell me to go and cook. He is meant to entertain me in his house not use her. If he visits her i am sure she wont tell him to go and help her wash her car. Nobody is a slave and they should respect each other. You cannot invite a lady to your house for the first time and you tell her to go and cook. I just asked my brother's opinion about this matter and his words were "not only cook rice...stew nko?"
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 11, 2017
There's no english word for that grin
laudate:

Translate, pls! cheesy
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by princessayesha(f): 10:28pm On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:

Oh well, he was wrong on the way he went about it. If I were him. I'd start the cooking and ask her to give me a hand. Gradually shed take over. grin
I guess that's why we're all different.
That's much better smiley
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ajufinz(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:

Source: http://crazyanne.com/dumped-my-boyfriend/

This is a blogging stunt.
Fabricated nonsense.

The picture here appeared on the YouTube l slept with 2thousand plus post.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by sinaj(f): 11:02pm On May 11, 2017
Eaugusta:

Nah the story didn't say he came to pick her to cook for him, the story is not really explicit and doesn't seem to be real. But if it is, then I still stand on my point because of the angle I viewed it from, we all have our own view to issues. It doesn't mean u r doing it for him to love u more sister, the fact that relationships either leads to marriage or not doesn't mean u will not be yourself, do what u are comfortable with not because u want him to love u more or settle down with you,but because u want to be you
It's fine tho. We all entitled to our opinion that's why we are unique.

It's just that I wnt be comfortable doing that for a stranger (potential bf according to the passage) who might even have a gf that will end up coming over to eat my food.

I can only cook for my close palz.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mypassions(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2017
|
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mickeymoore: 11:11pm On May 11, 2017
My dear im so sorry for you.just because he asked ypu to cook dats y u dey keep body abi? Dont u know the money he used in buying food for you and hia friends from a fast food would have been yours when u wan go.so,so, so, so sorry for u
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by deyemia: 11:15pm On May 11, 2017
The thing is, our ladies are all full of surprises. In my own experience, I actually cooked rice and plantain, very delicious. SHE DIDNT WASH HER PLATE WITH THE SAME EXCUSE.

She said so as a visitor she should go and be washing plates in my kitchen. I didnt tell her to wash it all the while she was around, I just told her on the phone after I dropped her off, that she left her plate for me to wash and that I will keep it for her till next weekend.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ameh99: 11:16pm On May 11, 2017
Another stupid olosho seeking cheap fame cool cool cool cool
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by medra(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2017
Omo ale wey no sabi cook. awon slay oloribu.....
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nofuckgiven: 11:56pm On May 11, 2017
mypassions:
Haha....Yes! You have many heartbreaks, this lead you turning lesbian. I have your full low down from your ex boyfriend Jide, he has been laughing so hard about your pained ass. You know I was saying the truth about you been a lesbian, all you could come up with is label me a gay. He even told me how he contact STD from your wide smelling veejay. You know what? He told me how ugly looking you are that's why you have refuse to upload your real picture. AMERICA MONKEY!

Who the gods want to kill,they first make him mad! Oga abeg stop disgracing yourself here! Its obvious you lack class and manners,how can you act like a tout and expect people to respect you??
I just feel pity for your jobless and broke ass because truth is men who have better things to do like making money do not come online to exchange words with women.
You are so shameless and useless. I would never date a Yoruba man for any reason,when everyone knows you guys are demons. There are many responsible guys from my tribe and other tribes close to us that are willing to be in serious relationships. You really need to get a job and stop acting like an immature kid online. How old are you by the way?
It would be a shame for your junior to be advicing you don't you think??
Use your sense small na and be a man,stop ranting like a woman on her period abeg!!

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mypassions(m): 12:23am On May 12, 2017
|
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 12:26am On May 12, 2017
Hian.
Cooking is no gender's 'responsibility'. If you like food, learn how to cook. Simple as that.

As for the ".. Until you clock 30" mumus, no words yet for y'all angry

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by laudate: 12:27am On May 12, 2017
gprincead:
The girl ugly sha.

The guy needed a serious relationship with u by asking u to cook. He went out and bought the food to show u he can afford it.

Ur laziness made u lose not just a boyfriend but potential decent husband that will prefer eating in the house instead of outside.

The young guy just wan show u he is a homely guy that prefers eating at home to eating outside.

Too bad u wia too dumb to understand wia he is coming from.
Did you read the entire story very well? sad This was the girl's first visit to his house. They didn't know each other that well. But the guy get mind, o! shocked No acquaintance or stranger can be allowed into my kitchen to cook for me, the very first time they visit my house. What if they put something into the food, behind my back? That is how some people have chopped 'love potion' unknowingly, because they were not careful enough to vet those they allowed to get close to them... Just saying! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by laudate: 12:34am On May 12, 2017
Idreal22:
I washed my husband clothes and clean his house on my first date with him, and now we are the most happiest couple in the world, ......... so my sister with what u are doing I can see that u have another alternative that is why u are misbehaving , change ur ways and forget about equal right for male and female, the bible clearly let us understand that our husband is the head of the family just as Jesus Christ is the head of the church

Let me guess - you were over 30, single, desperately trying to hook the guy, afraid of being left on the shelf, and you already had a mega crush on him before he asked you out. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by laudate: 12:37am On May 12, 2017
missomo:
First of all, any world I live in is MY world. The only thing is that I try to live according to God's rules.

If that was a test I will gladly fail. Is dating now a job interview? Asking a girl to cook on a first date is not a test to show character because the only girl you can attract that way is definitely a desperate and pretentious one.

Don't get me wrong. I have cooked for a couple of male friends and boyfriends. Some requested that I did and others I volunteered. It all had to do with the manner of approach. I am sure if the dude had asked in a polite, friendly and playful manner she won't have hesitated to help cook and they would all have had a nice happy lunch.

Seriously speaking though you need to get that notion out of your mind. It's archaic and worrisome.

Well said, sista! Preach it, I say pre-ea-ach! cool

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by laudate: 12:46am On May 12, 2017
ericsmith:
see hw myopic yu ladies reason,, hw does cookin fr a prospective bf ,,lower ur value,, asking her to cook fr him n is friends was jus way of showing off,, guys wil alway show off any gurl they ar in luv wit..
dumbass,,gurls lik yu end up wit guys dat ask yu fr Mouth Gig on d first date,, bleeps yu n pass u to his dogs..... @50 frm shiloh 2 redeem askin God fr a future hubby.
anytime i carry olosho dnnt even bother asking them to cook,, because dey already set a standard lik you

That guy is the clueless one. On her very first visit into his house, he wants her to cook not just for him, but also for his friends?? shocked He has not even tasted her cooking to know if it is palatable or not, yet he wants her to also include enough meals for his friends. That is a dumb thing to do! What if the food is tasteless, peppery, salty or prepared in an unhygienic manner? He will still pass it on to his friends, right? The same girl's cooking, which he has not even sampled yet?

And yes, there is no need to use vulgar language to get your points across. sad
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by chizobam7(f): 1:23am On May 12, 2017
One word - attention
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by leofab(f): 1:51am On May 12, 2017
EternalTruth:
you must be very stupid with this kinda dumb comment.
Useless ugly old hag

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.