Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Are These White Women Beautiful ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These White Women Beautiful ? (13966 Views)

These White People Reported My Fake Instagram Account / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / China Holds Women’s Beautiful Buttock Contest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 10:37am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
post a picture of urself... I wanna see

is your boner still hard ? I thought you have ejaculated , since you have not replied me for quite a long time.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

is your boner still hard ? I thought you have ejaculated , since you have not replied me for quite a long time.
lol...perharps I needed u to gimme a hand
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 10, 2017
i seem to get the message the op is trying to pass, does that mean I'm weird?
she simply talking bout how people especially we black people feel light skin is better than dark skin or white people are superior to black because of skin color.
INFERIORITY COMPLEX is one of Africans biggest flaws.

2 Likes

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

please, this is called black !

So them be white
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by excanny: 1:14pm On May 10, 2017
Fool, can't you see they still have negroid features? There are varied shades of skin tones among sub Saharan Africans.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 10, 2017
You Nairalanders should stop acting like fo@ls by replying this faceless person. OP is a Nigerian and one of those jobless people commenting on every thread in this section. How would you have digged up those Nigeria celebrity pictures if you are not conversant with them. Keep playing on people's intelligence.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by somehow: 1:35pm On May 10, 2017
Finally, someone with a brain commented. Too many commentators didn't get the message she was trying to pass.

A lot of Blacks in most of the pix she posted are trying to look like people from another race because they are ashamed of their own color and race.

numerouno01:
i seem to get the message the op is trying to pass, does that mean I'm weird?
she simply talking bout how people especially we black people feel light skin is better than dark skin or white people are superior to black because of skin color.
INFERIORITY COMPLEX is one of Africans biggest flaws.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 1:42pm On May 10, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:
You Nairalanders should stop acting like fo@ls by replying this faceless person. OP is a Nigerian and one of those jobless people commenting on every thread in this section. How would you have digged up those Nigeria celebrity pictures if you are not conversant with them. Keep playing on people's intelligence.

as easy as poo

use the search function in this forum. keyword----> wedding, block---->celebrity , tick "image" . press ENTER.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 1:44pm On May 10, 2017
Omagago:

So them be white

1) they regard themselves to be whiter

2) you guys regard them to be whiter

3) I, a white woman, ridicule all these black celebrities, who are trying hard to imitate white people
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 1:46pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:
Fool, can't you see they still have negroid features? There are varied shades of skin tones among sub Saharan Africans.

it is I that should say ""fool" to you black guys.

it is you who worship these fake whites.

they are your celebrities. they are trying to be whiter, to be closer to white race. they and you , both , think, the whiter the better.

I ridicule such a foolish idea.

African Fools, can't you see they still have negroid features?

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 1:49pm On May 10, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:

you had better teach them how to reply me. see how foolish you are.

on one side, you say black skin is beautiful.

on the other side, your elites , your dignitaries, your celebrities, all put on white powders to make themselves to be whiter, when in public.

and you worship these white skin worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by excanny: 1:54pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

it is I that should say ""fool" to you black guys.

it is you who worship these fake whites.

they are your celebrities. they are trying to be whiter, to be closer to white race. they and you , both , think, the whiter the better.

I ridicule such a foolish idea.

African Fools, can't you see they still have negroid features?

Some of them are born with a lighter complexion, not all bleach their skin.

For me, the darker the better. Just be smart, the colour mean nothing.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) they regard themselves to be whiter

2) you guys regard them to be whiter

3) I, a white woman, ridicule all these black celebrities, who are trying hard to imitate white people

You remind me of someone.............a catalyst for irritation but someone you can't hold a grudge for.......Maybe you're him, maybe you're not. He usually goes by monikers incorporating wild animals. He's also ever present online, all hours of the day, and riles people up for his personal entertainment.......and he has a very similar obsession with beauty.....

Hmmmm....
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 2:01pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:

For me, the darker the better. Just be smart, the colour mean nothing.

seems you are the few eccentric among African people.

if everyone thinks "the darker the better" , how come such a predominant proportion of whitish black celebrities ?

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

then, why are they so white ? or, why do they look so white ? and what makes them want to appear with such white image ?
is rihanna, megan good, jennifer lopez white? the answer to that question is the answer to what race the ladies' pictures you uploaded belongs.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You remind me of someone.............a catalyst for irritation but someone you can't hold a grudge for.......Maybe you're him, maybe you're not. He usually goes by monikers incorporating wild animals. He's also ever present online, all hours of the day, and riles people up for his personal entertainment.......and he has a very similar obsession with beauty.....

Hmmmm....

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by ThisCouldBeUs: 1:17pm

You Nairalanders should stop acting like fo@ls by replying this faceless person. OP is a Nigerian and one of those jobless people commenting on every thread in this section
++++++++++++++++++++++=

if I am whoever you say, how can I have time to speak by using another account ? I am regarded to be so busy , commenting on every thread by using this account.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by excanny: 2:07pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

seems you are the few eccentric among African people.

if everyone thinks "the darker the better" , how come such a predominant proportion of whitish black celebrities ?

We are dark because of where we live and the ever shining sun.

If we failed as a people, its due to our own attitude, not the colour of our skin.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 10, 2017
somehow:
Finally, someone with a brain commented. Too many commentators didn't get the message she was trying to pass.

A lot of Blacks in most of the pix she posted are trying to look like people from another race because they are ashamed of their own color and race.

I'm just surprise people are bashing the op, they didn't get her message maybe because she tried to pass the message while pretending to be a troll.

Africans have to free their selves from mental slavery ( especially Nigerians).a place where like 60% of the female lighten their natural skin to look more european in order to be accepted by the society (a society that is black from origin o).

i wouldn't blame them though since we don't value our features, but we should remember that if we don't accept ourselves the way we are no one will. we forget that even though we change our skin tone, our Genes is not going to change as well.

my sister is dark skin and beautiful, if i found out she bleach her skin i will so banter her she would regret.

2 Likes

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 2:12pm On May 10, 2017
funmisticqueen:
is rihanna, megan good, jennifer lopez white? the answer to that question is the answer to what race the ladies' pictures you uploaded belongs.

are these international celebrities ? If so, they are cultivated in white man's land. they have nothing to do with you.

I don't know whether these international celebrities wish to be whiter or not . I don't know whether their fans wish them to be whiter or not , either.

but I can see, in Africa, celebrities , those who are leading the fashion, who are shaping the aesthetical point of view, are trying to appear whiter, and the common African people, are more willing to see their celebrities to appear whiter.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by ThisCouldBeUs: 1:17pm

You Nairalanders should stop acting like fo@ls by replying this faceless person. OP is a Nigerian and one of those jobless people commenting on every thread in this section
++++++++++++++++++++++=

if I am whoever you say, how can I have time to speak by using another account ? I am regarded to be so busy , commenting on every thread by using this account.

The person I'm referring to effectively managed up to ten different accounts on the BBN thread and still managed to reply every mention. But if you're wondering about it, maybe you aren't him. It's alright, have your fun.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:

For me, the darker the better. Just be smart,the colour mean nothing .

there is nothing wrong to be born with a lighter skin color. but why a certain society allows its most celebrities to be people with lighter skin only ? while that society says, the color means nothing , at the same time. isn't this hypocritical ?

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
You have no sense whatsoever, but pls continue. I just find it amusing to read what you type, that's all.
whywhyogun:

are these international celebrities ? If so, they are cultivated in white man's land. they have nothing to do with you.

I don't know whether these international celebrities wish to be whiter or not . I don't know whether their fans wish them to be whiter or not , either.

but I can see, in Africa, celebrities , those who are leading the fashion, who are shaping the aesthetical point of view, are trying to appear whiter, and the common African people, are more willing to see their celebrities to appear whiter.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by M2dX(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2017
All i see was fat womens

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 2:19pm On May 10, 2017
M2dX:
All i see was fat womens

they are pretty, young, rich, famous, with fair skin, they are the bunch of people who you call stars.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 2:22pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:

If we failed as a people, its due to our own attitude, not the colour of our skin.

since your race like fair skin that much , you choose girls with fair skin to be stars, you prefer people with fairer skin to people with darker skin, then, don't you ever feel ill-treated, if other whiter races treat you badly.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by excanny: 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

since your race like fair skin that much , you choose girls with fair skin to be stars, you prefer people with fairer skin to people with darker skin, then, don't you ever feel ill-treated, if other whiter races treat you badly.

That behaviour of liking fair skin or thinking its better comes from Western media who promote it as the standard of beauty, along with racist comments about black people.

Unfortunately, these influences have begun to take shape in the minds of black people.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 10, 2017
My last response. No one cares about your opinion. It changes nothing, it adds nothing. You are just one of the millions of random faceless people one come across online. Those replying you don't seem to have anything productive going on in their lives, so they dedicate their time for your crap. Bye.
whywhyogun:

you had better teach them how to reply me. see how foolish you are.

on one side, you say black skin is beautiful.

on the other side, your elites , your dignitaries, your celebrities, all put on white powders to make themselves to be whiter, when in public.

and you worship these white skin worshipers.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 3:29pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:

you mean , black race do like lighter skin, and it has nothing to do with imitating white race.

well, other races also like lighter skin.

and generally speaking, your race is the most dark race, and naturally, as a body, you are despised by other races, same as you despise darker people in black race.

what can you say about this ?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 3:32pm On May 10, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

The person I'm referring to effectively managed up to ten different accounts on the BBN thread and still managed to reply every mention. But if you're wondering about it, maybe you aren't him. It's alright, have your fun.

seems you know him/her so well,..
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 3:34pm On May 10, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:
My last response. No one cares about your opinion. It changes nothing, it adds nothing. You are just one of the millions of random faceless people one come across online. Those replying you don't seem to have anything productive going on in their lives, so they dedicate their time for your crap. Bye.

I am praising your beautiful black skin. and you wish to be whiter.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 10, 2017
Yawn. Living in a world that constantly perpetuates a system of white supremacy will do this, even in predominantly black countries, it's part of what has led to the wide perspective that white people are 'more' attractive, which they aren't necessarily lol, a lot of this kind of thinking is just down to conditioning, if another race was in their position of power, perspectives towards attractiveness would probably favour said race too.

Also, wanting to be fairer does not always necessarily mean wanting to be white, e.g. a 'chocolate' coloured person wanting to be 'caramel' flavoured or whatever (there are definitely some ‘self hating’ people who do though, just pointing out that for the most part, lightening ones skin doesn’t necessarily mean wanting to be Caucasian, not when there’s thin lips, pink/pastey skin, shapelessness, etc to achieve also lol).

There are white people tanning their skin, plumping their lips, hips and bums, all features generally more associated with black people, we're probably one of the most underrepresented and underpraised females when it comes to beauty ideals and some white are still trying to imitate our features even though they don't have our aesthetic shoved down their throats daily the way we do theirs. As in we actually have a valid reason for being as 'unconfident' as we apparently are as much as we're told we're the 'undesirable' ones lol white people still aren't satisfied despite being the 'ideal' lol eeyah.

Anyway, colourism is definitely a big issue in the black community; I've found that people tend to be more critical of the 'victims' of the system than the systems themselves though for some reason, that’s life I guess. Plus I’m not saying that white people aren’t attractive, point is that they’re held up as paragons of beauty so universally because most people are force fed this idea since birth, not that they’re just these ‘intrinsically’ beautiful beings that we 'naturally' can’t get enough of lol

3 Likes

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by excanny: 3:54pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

you mean , black race do like lighter skin, and it has nothing to do with imitating white race.

well, other races also like lighter skin.

and generally speaking, your race is the most dark race, and naturally, as a body, you are despised by other races, same as you despise darker people in black race.

what can you say about this ?

If I may ask, why do other races like lighter skin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend / Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.