Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Are These White Women Beautiful ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These White Women Beautiful ? (13970 Views)

These White People Reported My Fake Instagram Account / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / China Holds Women’s Beautiful Buttock Contest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by TrapHedges(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

no .
savage ? is that a name for human being ?
yea, like 21 savage
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:10am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
ur preference tho... For me, I wish I was white, Arab to be precise.. But I'm grateful I'm light-skinned smiley

you are full of racism !!

the best response to you is some beautiful photos , coming from Arab.

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:19am On May 10, 2017
TrapHedges:

yea, like 21 savage

tell you the truth.... I don't like any celebrities.

because, all of these media pets are used to brainwash the people. they are selected due to the "international" (which means white/Caucasian) aesthetical point of view.

1) some travelers (non-white global trekkers) exclaim that, white race indeed know which places are beautiful. of course. because the concept of "beautiful" is defined by white race, and the travel guidebooks, such as Lonely Planet, are written according to this concept.

2)is Beckham handsome ? I don't think so. but he is indeed handsome , by the aesthetical standard of Caucasian race. according to this standard, all black people are ugly. at least, the darker the uglier.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:23am On May 10, 2017
beast and beauty !

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are full of racism !!

the best response to you is some beautiful photos , coming from Arab.
these are pple I call Arabs... Clean and beautiful... U can't help it!

Mind you, I'm no racist.

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:30am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

Mind you, I'm no racist.

what do I need his long donkey-like face for ? if I was a man, I would use it as a good container for my peniss.

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:32am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

Mind you, I'm no racist.

he looks like blind, I don't even dare look at his eyes diametrically.

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:33am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

Mind you, I'm no racist.

this one is so effeminate, he must be a gay, and a bottom one. I just wonder how many peniss he has been screwed by.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:35am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

Mind you, I'm no racist.

I don't want to cast any judgment on this one, not because I think him handsome, but because he is so mundane , and lacking of any particular features to ridicule.

nonetheless, I strongly recommend him to shave his beards.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by TrapHedges(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

tell you the truth.... I don't like any celebrities.

because, all of these media pets are used to brainwash the people. they are selected due to the "international" (which means white/Caucasian) aesthetical point of view.

1) some travelers (non-white global trekkers) exclaim that, white race indeed know which places are beautiful. of course. because the concept of "beautiful" is defined by white race, and the travel guidebooks, such as Lonely Planet, are written by this concept.

2)is Beckham handsome ? I don't think so. but he is indeed handsome , by the aesthetical standard of Caucasian race. according to this standard, all black people are ugly. at least, the darker the uglier.

youre as wrong as the oposite of right.

Black is beutiful..
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

this one is so effeminate, he must be a gay, and a bottom one. I just wonder how many peniss he has been screwed by.
how sure are u that he's gay? He's blessed my dear, didn't look for an excuse to let someone this handsome pass u by...
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

he looks like blind, I don't even dare look at his eyes diametrically.
i pray for that eyes each day, if I did have them, I'd be furking more ladies than I currently am furking grin
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:39am On May 10, 2017
TrapHedges:

youre as wrong as the oposite of right.

Black is beutiful..

but, why do you black people dope yourself and idolize your albino celebrities ?

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:42am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
how sure are u that he's gay? He's blessed my dear, didn't look for an excuse to let someone this handsome pass u by...

when someone handsome passes me by, I would feel a throb in my heart.

because : I don't like him at all, but I know, I am the minority, or the minority created by the mass media. so I feel isolated, and disconcerted. that is why my heart is palpitating and I feel uneasy when a guy "handsome" like him passes by .

if I know most people think Beckham is ugly and Beckham knows this too, I would feel more confident when I encounter guys like him

who vouchsafe the privilege to these "handsome" men ? what makes them feel superior to me ? and why should I feel being attracted to them ? and if I don't, I will be regarded to be a freak by the society.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do I need his long donkey-like face for ? if I was a man, I would use it as a good container for my peniss.
another lame excuse.. I'm sure in a competition checking most handsome men, I'd win u hands down
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't want to cast any judgment on this one, not because I think him handsome, but because he is so mundane , and lacking of any particular features to ridicule.

nonetheless, I strongly recommend him to shave his beards.
without his beard, he'd look like a sweet baby, I'll recommend he keeps the beard smiley
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by TrapHedges(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

but, why do you black people dope yourself and idolize your albino celebrities ?

i dont even like any light skin female celeb.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:55am On May 10, 2017
in order to cleanse all these ugly albino women and freakish Arabian men, I need some '"drastic" photos , to demonstrate the handsomeness of black people :

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 9:57am On May 10, 2017
TrapHedges:

i dont even like any light skin female celeb.

SorftWerk , white skin worshipper, come here to tell him what you think.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

SorftWerk , white skin worshipper, come here to tell him what you think.
i ain't worshiping white skin ladies, only got more love for them like my berlyn/lovelyn than them black babes... And my kids, would want them all white... That'll be way too cute u know wink
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 10:08am On May 10, 2017
is it a ghost ? I have seen many such ghosts in Japanese or Hong Kong movies.

this is called banshee

2 Likes

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 10:13am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
i ain't worshiping white skin ladies, only got more love for them like my berlyn/lovelyn than them black babes... And my kids, would want them all white... That'll be way too cute u know wink

I have a crush on this boy. I wish he could fvck me to cry , to sob....

look at his crotch , he has a big one...he has to put it totally on one side...

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have a crush on this boy. I wish he could fvck me to cry , to sob....

he looks like a chimpanzee! And why's his surroundings too local?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 10:17am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
he looks like a chimpanzee! And why's his surroundings too local?

his lips are so bulging and juicy , he could kiss me to asphyxiation .

and he is so cute, so honest, humble. looks like a boy with unrequited love.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

his lips are so bulging and juicy , he could kiss me to asphyxiation .

and he is so cute, so honest, humble. looks like a boy with unrequited love.
that lips look ugly to me though, and hey, he's not cute in any "f"ing way...

So u prefer boys to real men?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 10:22am On May 10, 2017
more photos of this cutie , I love to give him a nice mouth job . he just stands in this way, I can handle everything else.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 10:26am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

to me, "boys", means men with age from 25-55. height 160-168cm. I am 170cm , he must be shorter than I. and his peniss size had better be 14cm-17cm.

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 10:27am On May 10, 2017
endless cutie....

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 10:33am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

real men are sometimes not good. they could have diseases, they cost me money, and they could cheat me by hanging out with other girls.

so I have to constrain my relationship with my boys to hand job only. hand job is the least emotion-involved way to have sex.

but usually, I am too lazy, I suffer one boy, one not so handsome boy , to keep in touch with me .
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

real men are sometimes not good. they could have diseases, they cost me money, and they could cheat me by hanging out with other girls.

so I have to constrain my relationship with my boys to hand job only. hand job is the least emotion-involved way to have sex.

but usually, I am too lazy, I suffer one boy, one not so handsome boy , to keep in touch with me .
post a picture of urself... I wanna see
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:
endless cutie....
men with zero dress sense! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? / Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.