Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Are These White Women Beautiful ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These White Women Beautiful ? (13967 Views)

These White People Reported My Fake Instagram Account / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / China Holds Women’s Beautiful Buttock Contest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by excanny: 5:32pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

slaves are not lazy.

smart people are most lazy.

lazy people contribute all the scientific stuff.

a great drive to invent some modern machines is to save the human labor. only lazy but smart people will contrive to do in this way.

Modern machineries were invented by just only one race. What about the other non-European fair races. They did nothing too.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
20% of world luxury items head to China. They are rich . Only white women do plastic surgery enmass because only poor black men will want you.

the Chinese GDP per capita is only 6000 dollars per year. and US is 56000 per year !

if the extremely few Chinese rich men consume so many luxuries, you may imagine how destitute those poor Chinese are !!

imagine, a beggar , using all his savings to buy a SWATCH made in Switzerland, how much money is left for him to buy bread ?!
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by ToyinDipo(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol no, this joke is so tired btw
Not neccesarily a joke, just an apt inference, lol.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:35pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
my dear your English is clear. What isn't clear is your emotions.

You said black is taboo. So loving black dick is loving taboo dick.

You enjoy sodomy or bestiality? Black men are animals. They can do you like the animal you wish to be.

it is you who hinted black is a taboo word. and I have to say, if black is taboo after ni55er, then words will be banned one by one.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Not neccesarily a joke, just an apt inference, lol.
Lol fair enough
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by ToyinDipo(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol fair enough
This is why I like you, lol.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
how do I know you're young. You're just hiding under an internet veil.

But I know white women age ungracefully unlike any other race; veiny, wrinkled with thinning hairline, receding scalp line and blue veins networking your flesh.

Pokes. Your lifespan may be 80 but your fúck span is 30

that is why I pay money to buy black boys ' peniss to play.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

This is why I like you, lol.
Lol what did I do?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
how do I know you're young. You're just hiding under an internet veil.

But I know white women age ungracefully unlike any other race; veiny, wrinkled with thinning hairline, receding scalp line and blue veins networking your flesh.

Pokes. Your lifespan may be 80 but your fúck span is 30

told you I am a troll, white women have nothing to do with the real me or the internet me. but I am definitely not a black. not dark at all.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
Heheheheehe. Why insult me? Anyways, white favourite in Asia are Malay, Philippines and India, you can add Persia too.

China and Japan aren't on the table when the sexuality of Asian women are talked about.

because, Malay and phillipine have been colonies to those white man countries, they are sex slaves , like you are !! understand ?!

how dare white travelers come to China and turn it to be a sex market like you African countries ?!

but Chinese are of a very low egos. they worship white race most. and they feel happy if they are regarded to be whites .

I say it again, you leave Asian alone, and talk about what you know !
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 6:09pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
Hahahaha stop crying. But at least these Asians don't try to be white. It is white women that now try to use technology to look like these Asian women after white men started lusting after them.

Tough luck, son.

傻逼一个
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nina4u(f): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
There is nothing white about them.. I'm white lol
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by kechywillz(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2017
Abeg make una carry the OP go psychiatric hospital or else him go run naked commot for house undecided
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by ToyinDipo(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol what did I do?
You did what I like, lol.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 6:36pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

told you I am a troll, white women have nothing to do with the real me or the internet me. but I am definitely not a black. not dark at all.
I like the way to explain to me the real you from the troll you, kinda like making up for the deficits.

Of course I know you're an adulterated Indian. But let's focus on your gay fantasies, the part where you wish you were born a white woman and have black men fücking all the orifice in your body.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by hernandson(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2017
op you've gat a lot of issues,this the problem I have with white they don't mind their business. are you their father? or their mum?. you people don't see the log in your eyes but you see the toothpicks in some else's eyes
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by hernandson(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2017
Nina4u:
There is nothing white about them.. I'm white lol
really?

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 7:35pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
I like the way to explain to me the real you from the troll you, kinda like making up for the deficits.

Of course I know you're an adulterated Indian. But let's focus on your gay fantasies, the part where you wish you were born a white woman and have black men fücking all the orifice in your body.

yes , I am an Indian gay white woman.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 7:42pm On May 10, 2017
hernandson:
op you've gat a lot of issues,this the problem I have with white they don't mind their business. are you their father? or their mum?. you people don't see the log in your eyes but you see the toothpicks in some else's eyes

you are childish, as naïve Chinese are.

US is the most powerful country in the world, it has 200 reins, to reign each country. and each country , including China, thinks the rein on its neck too tight. but US , being 1 country, only uses two hundredth strength to reign China.

US reigns Russia by Ukraine problem, US reigns China by Taiwan Problem, US reigns India by Kashimir Problem......

white race only use very small strength to reign you, but you , being isolated from the rest of the world, think that, that strength is what it uses to the full.

white race of course spend a lot of energy in solving their own problems, they just come to say hello to you once for a while, and you take it so serious.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by hernandson(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are childish, as naïve Chinese are.

US is the most powerful country in the world, it has 200 reins, to reign each country. and each country , including China, thinks the rein on its neck too tight. but US , being 1 country, only uses two hundredth strength to reign China.

US reigns Russia by Ukraine problem, US reigns China by Taiwan Problem, US reigns India by Kashimir Problem......

white race only use very small strength to reign you, but you , being isolated from the rest of the world, think that, that strength is what it uses to the full.

white race of course spend a lot of energy in solving their own problems, they just come to say hello to you once for a while, and you take it so serious.
your just intelligent but in a stupid way,stop judging people based on your opinion,some people want to be black and some want to be fair what ever the case may be, its their "will"
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by hernandson(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

your even an Indian!! and you call your self white... oh my worlds!!
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 7:58pm On May 10, 2017
hernandson:
your just intelligent but in a stupid way,stop judging people based on your opinion,some people want to be black and some want to be fair what ever the case may be, its their "will"

yes, you may choose to be white , but a skin change surgery costs 2 million dollars. only MJ had that money.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 7:58pm On May 10, 2017
hernandson:
your even an Indian!! and you call your self white... oh my worlds!!

because you love to have sex with indian gay, so I have to cater myself to you.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by hernandson(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Indian gay? you a female or male? and I don't have such fantasies,so I'd pass
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by hernandson(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, you may choose to be white , but a skin change surgery costs 2 million dollars. only MJ had that money.
another African lady did that too, MJ did that because he had vitiligo as I read
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by hernandson(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

sleeping with my fellow sex,that's bullshit,wastage of priorities,pure balderdash
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 8:18pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Thanks for the admission.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by cuedish: 8:19pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

please, this is called black !
Isaac Moses & Nneka grin
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by somehow: 10:41pm On May 10, 2017
Kai, you guys have issues comprehending her lolz.

You don't know sarcasm and irony?

Cant you see she agrees to what you call her just to mock you?

NairalandHeroes:
Thanks for the admission.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
I used to prefer black skin to fair when I was younger..even tho am white

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend / Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.