Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Are These White Women Beautiful ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These White Women Beautiful ? (13968 Views)

These White People Reported My Fake Instagram Account / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / China Holds Women’s Beautiful Buttock Contest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by somehow: 4:09pm On May 10, 2017
Na so, she asked one funny but valid question and those attacking her skipped it.

"How come most Nigerian men are dark but most of all the women are light and fair"? Who's giving birth to the fair women if their parents are dark?

The women are really the one bringing shame to the black race out of low self esteem.

numerouno01:

I'm just surprise people are bashing the op, they didn't get her message maybe because she tried to pass the message while pretending to be a troll.

Africans have to free their selves from mental slavery ( especially Nigerians).a place where like 60% of the female lighten their natural skin to look more european in order to be accepted by the society (a society that is black from origin o).

i wouldn't blame them though since we don't value our features, but we should remember that if we don't accept ourselves the way we are no one will. we forget that even though we change our skin tone, our Genes is not going to change as well.

my sister is dark skin and beautiful, if i found out she bleach her skin i will so banter her she would regret.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 4:21pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:

If I may ask, why do other races like lighter skin?

same reasons as you do !

because whiter skin indicates those people are not cheap labor force, they are living at home, indoor. they don't need to be tanned to be dark.

whiter skin somehow is the symbol of affluent upper class.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 4:21pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 4:35pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

please, this is called black !
you mean brown. Only dead flesh becomes white. Or you're mistaking pink for white?

Na only cocoayam your mama give you for infancy to make you colourblind?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

same reasons as you do !

because whiter skin indicates those people are not cheap labor force, they are living at home, indoor. they don't need to be tanned to be dark.

And tan is the rave amongst Caucasiansin Europe and America.

Your dullness set sha.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
you mean brown. Only dead flesh becomes white. Or you're mistaking pink for white?

Na only cocoayam your mama give you for infancy to make you colourblind?

whatever euphemism you give to races.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

Your dullness set sha.

we tan our skin to make it more wholesome. what is this to do with black race ? are we imitating black race by tanning our skin ?

by the way, the tanned skin is called "ruddy" color.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

whatever euphemism you give to races.
do you like colour blend of "black dick piercing your pale "white" pussy?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

Your dullness set sha.

by the way, just because we are not low labor force working in the field, instead we work in offices, we need more sunshine, so we tan our skin.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

we tan our skin to make it more wholesome. what is this to do with black race ? are we imitating black race by tanning our skin ?

by the way, the tanned skin is called "ruddy" color.
"we" tan? Maybe the dead fish white flesh holds no more attraction. Your plastic surgeons are now practising the replication of Asian on your women grin

Seems the darker the better.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 4:48pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
do you like colour blend of "black dick piercing your pale "white" pussy?

I am ok with that. do you feel any problem ? if black is another taboo word after ni55er. maybe all words would be banned one after another.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 4:52pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am ok with that
. do you feel any problem ? if black is another taboo word after ni55er. maybe all words would be banned one after another.
So you're admitting fishing for taboo dick?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
"we" tan? Maybe the dead fish white flesh holds no more attraction. Your plastic surgeons are now practising the replication of Asian on your women grin

Seems the darker the better.

I don't know. there are not many people about me, who are going to have sunbath. but we do have some nudist beaches.

anyway, Asian women are trying to make their noses more aquiline and eyes bigger, to be closer to Caucasian race. that is why Asian need more plastic surgery. but, the skills of plastic surgery come from West countries.

if black race have more money and a face and skin which are easier to be changed by surgery, you guys would follow Asians too.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by excanny: 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

same reasons as you do !

Smiles. If Africa had been successful, people wouldn't have been thinking this way.

So we work outdoors mostly and yet you call us lazy?

Stick to one claim.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 5:00pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't know. there are not many people about me, who are going to have sunbath. but we do have some nudist beaches.

anyway, Asian women are trying to make their noses more aquiline and eyes bigger, to be closer to Caucasian race. that is why Asian need more plastic surgery. but, the skills of plastic surgery come from West countries.

if black race have more money and a face and skin which are easier to be changed by surgery, you guys would follow Asians too.
Asian women don't do plastic surgery or technological acquired looks. Leave that to whites with BBD grin asian women have aquiline noses alright excluding China and other Orientals. Philippines, Indians, Arabs, Persians could pass well. Indian eyes are the largest.

The new fetish for "white" male now is Asian women.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:02pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

i am ok with this : black dick piercing your pale "white" pussy.

because that totally has nothing to do with me. no matter the true me or the fake me on this forum

as for fishing for taboo dick, suit yourself. you may say and think whatever you want to .
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:04pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:

Smiles. If Africa had been successful, people wouldn't have been thinking this way.

Stick to one claim.

history can not be changed. things have been what they have been.things are what they are now.

there is no "if" .

there is only fact. the simple fact is , black is the worst. what you need to do, is to find out what caused this fact.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 5:05pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

because that totally has nothing to do with me. no matter the true me or the fake me on this forum

as for fishing for taboo dick, suit yourself. you may say and think whatever you want to .
but you admitted you prefer black dicks in your past posts.

I want to know if it's the colour contrast you enjoy, as coal black dick against your pink soft pussy.

Or ?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
but you admitted you prefer black dicks in your past posts.

I want to know if it's the colour contrast you enjoy, as coal black dick against your pink soft pussy.

Or ?

is my English not clear enough ?!
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 5:08pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

is my English not clear enough ?!
my dear your English is clear. What isn't clear is your emotions.

You said black is taboo. So loving black dick is loving taboo dick.

You enjoy sodomy or bestiality? Black men are animals. They can do you like the animal you wish to be.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:10pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

fishing-----> I am still young, and the average life span of my race is 80 years old. when I am 70 years old, I guess I would worry about my body. and say it again, your gibberish fishing has nothing to do with the true me or the fake me image on this forum, I don't care .you may say whatever you want. I am really a troll, who would never have that white fish skin, even when I am 90 years old. but definitely , I am not black.

taboo dick -------> I don't understand your gibberish. I love big black penisss. I would pay for that.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by ToyinDipo(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Yawn. Living in a world that constantly perpetuates a system of white supremacy will do this, even in predominantly black countries, it's part of what has led to the wide perspective that white people are 'more' attractive, which they aren't necessarily lol, a lot of this kind of thinking is just down to conditioning, if another race was in their position of power, perspectives towards attractiveness would probably favour said race too.

Also, wanting to be fairer does not always necessarily mean wanting to be white, e.g. a 'chocolate' coloured person wanting to be 'caramel' flavoured or whatever (there are definitely some ‘self hating’ people who do though, just pointing out that for the most part, lightening ones skin doesn’t necessarily mean wanting to be Caucasian, not when there’s thin lips, pink/pastey skin, shapelessness, etc to achieve also lol).

There are white people tanning their skin, plumping their lips, hips and bums, all features generally more associated with black people, we're probably one of the most underrepresented and underpraised females when it comes to beauty ideals and some white are still trying to imitate our features even though they don't have our aesthetic shoved down their throats daily the way we do theirs. As in we actually have a valid reason for being as 'unconfident' as we apparently are as much as we're told we're the 'undesirable' ones lol white people still aren't satisfied despite being the 'ideal' lol eeyah.

Anyway, colourism is definitely a big issue in the black community; I've found that people tend to be more critical of the 'victims' of the system than the systems themselves though for some reason, that’s life I guess. Plus I’m not saying that white people aren’t attractive, point is that they’re held up as paragons of beauty so universally because most people are force fed this idea since birth, not that they’re just these ‘intrinsically’ beautiful beings that we 'naturally' can’t get enough of lol
Lol, someone left you for a white lady? smiley

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:

Stick to one claim.

slaves are not lazy.

smart people are most lazy.

lazy people contribute all the scientific stuff.

a great drive to invent some modern machines is to save the human labor. only lazy but smart people will contrive to do in this way.

1 Like

Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 5:14pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

fishing-----> I am still young, and the average life span of my race is 80 years old. when I am 70 years old, I guess I would worry about my body. and say it again, your gibberish fishing has nothing to do with the true me or the fake me image on this forum, I don't care .you may say whatever you want. I am really a troll, who would never have that white fish skin, even when I am 90 years old. but definitely , I am not black.

taboo dick -------> I don't understand your gibberish. I love big black penisss. I would pay for that.

how do I know you're young. You're just hiding under an internet veil.

But I know white women age ungracefully unlike any other race; veiny, wrinkled with thinning hairline, receding scalp line and blue veins networking your flesh.

Pokes. Your lifespan may be 80 but your fúck span is 30
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
Asian women don't do plastic surgery or technological acquired looks. Leave that to whites with BBD grin asian women have aquiline noses alright excluding China and other Orientals. Philippines, Indians, Arabs, Persians could pass well. Indian eyes are the largest.

Asia without China and other Orientals ? then what is Asia ? Asia = China and other Orientals .

stupid black guy, mind your own business .
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lol, someone left you for a white lady? smiley
Lol no, this joke is so tired btw
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:20pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

go to hell. those inferior races.

you have seen their celebrities only, who are like your black ones too.

the few celebrities in India, (but definitely not dwarf Philippine) are the whitest in India. the majority Indians are black and ugly , like your race.

as to Persian and Arab, there are only 100 million population, they could be ignored totally, when Asia is mentioned.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 5:21pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Asia without China and other Orientals ? then what is Asia ? Asia = China and other Orientals .

stupid black guy, mind your own business .
Heheheheehe. Why insult me? Anyways, white favourite in Asia are Malay, Philippines and India, you can add Persia too.

China and Japan aren't on the table when the sexuality of Asian women are talked about.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 5:24pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

go to hell. those inferior races.

you have seen their celebrities only, who are like your black ones too.

the few celebrities in India, (but definitely not dwarf Philippine) are the whitest in India. the majority Indians are black and ugly , like your race.

as to Persian and Arab, there are only 100 million population, they could be ignored totally, when Asia is mentioned.

Hahahaha stop crying. But at least these Asians don't try to be white. It is white women that now try to use technology to look like these Asian women after white men started lusting after them.

Tough luck, son.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:24pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:

tell you what, even the most noble race in Asia, which is Japanese, do plastic surgery a lot. as to Chinese, they are too poor. Chinese will do , 20 or 30 years later, when they are a little big richer.
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by whywhyogun: 5:28pm On May 10, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
Hahahaha stop crying. But at least these Asians don't try to be white. It is white women that now try to use technology to look like these Asian women after white men started lusting after them.

Tough luck, son.

do you know how much money to change the skin to be white ? of course the common Asian people can not afford that . they are not MJ.

idiot.

white women wish to be Asian because white travelers fvcked Asian most

it is a humiliation for me to exchange words with you .

you are besmirching your own race, by saying illogical rubbish. how can you expect people from other races to respect you ?
Re: Are These White Women Beautiful ? by NairalandHeroes: 5:29pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

tell you what, even the most noble race in Asia, which is Japanese, do plastic surgery a lot. as to Chinese, they are too poor. Chinese will do , 20 or 30 years later, when they are a little big richer.
20% of world luxury items head to China. They are rich . Only white women do plastic surgery enmass because only poor black men will want you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend / Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy? / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.