Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (53252 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by badsaint(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
is it me or she had a nip-slip in the photo which she jumped?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Gome23: 4:59pm On May 10, 2017
Really I no longer understand the definition of marriage and wedding again..............no wonder
Divorce here and there
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Qwaqwa type?
lol I speak PTA sotho and I know Tswana as well,so you? Xhosa neh?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2017
Jayceon:

Ewe grin
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Ewe grin
winkI picked that from your conversations with Lionessza...are you as beautiful as most Xhosa girls? tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
Jayceon:
winkI picked that from your conversations with Lionessza...are you as beautiful as most Xhosa girls?

Lol, I'm OK tongue
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm OK tongue
what is okay? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, your post came across somehow to me, like you were making a comparison, hence I responded the way I did. Anyway, it's water under the bridge now since you clarified. On NL sometimes it's difficult to know when someone is attacking & when they're just saying. It looks like I took a preemptive strike & I'm sorry. No I wasn't hurt, I just reacted on instinct that's all.

Can we kiss (with tongue tongue ) and make up now? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
Jayceon:

Do you have the blanket and hat somewhere in your closet grin
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Blacquin(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2017
see body shape lyk... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Do you have the blanket and hat somewhere in your closet grin
lol I don't,why? tongue
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
Jayceon:
lol I don't,why? tongue

Lol you are a traitor then grin. Kidding...went to Lesotho last year and it was raining, damn those guys didn't care they were on their horses ,some walking long distances with the blankets around their necks wet and they didn't seem bothered at all grin but I guess they are used to it.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2017
bride fuccked up big time showin us her unshaved puna n flat ass! datz for her husand to see!

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol you are a traitor then grin. Kidding...went to Lesotho last year and it was raining, damn those guys didn't care they were on their horses ,some walking long distances with the blankets around their necks wet and they didn't seem bothered at all grin but I guess they are used to it.
lol they don't mind rocking that blanket under 80 degree temperatures.what were you doing in Lesotho?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:43pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
So many bridesmaids. Sometimes I wonder what pleasure people derive from a huge entourage.

If I were to get married, I'd want it to be a very small, intimate affair. I'll leave the circus to the clowns.

it's alright babe, i hear you loud and clear! let's do this... this weekend! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
vicben27:
bride fuccked up big time showin us her unshaved puna n flat ass! datz for her husand to see!

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by crunchyg: 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
So many bridesmaids. Sometimes I wonder what pleasure people derive from a huge entourage.

If I were to get married, I'd want it to be a very small, intimate affair. I'll leave the circus to the clowns.
So you never even marry, I feel say u don marry sef embarassed
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
crunchyg:

So you never even marry, I feel say u don marry sef embarassed

Take me out of my misery & marry me undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by crunchyg: 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Take me out of my misery & marry me undecided
Hahahaha, you so funny, is that how they marry women in your villa?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nweike1: 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

God bless you madam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by ericmor: 12:34am On May 11, 2017
suso:
Over to the Vaseline crew

What is Vaseline crew nau?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by litaninja(m): 12:46am On May 11, 2017
All loooking like badly fried puff puff...
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Culin(f): 12:54am On May 11, 2017
shocked how can one person have so many friends?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Elderay(m): 1:30am On May 11, 2017
oloshos...
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Crixina(f): 3:04am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

it's ZarZar again! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by barallanee(f): 3:39am On May 11, 2017
Dis ones look like agboros...u cn still look classic without wearing bikini o....hmmm mma bribe telling u especially sha
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:11am On May 11, 2017
Jayceon:
lol they don't mind rocking that blanket under 80 degree temperatures.what were you doing in Lesotho?

Loll . Wanted to see katse dam smiley
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Loll . Wanted to see katse dam smiley
katse dam? Never heard of that before
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:28am On May 11, 2017
Jayceon:
katse dam? Never heard of that before

The one that provides us with water cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

The one that provides us with water cheesy
ohh that one,when you mentioned a dam I thought you were there on a spiritual journey,you know..things like baptism cool

How big is the dam?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:47am On May 11, 2017
Jayceon:
ohh that one,when you mentioned a dam I thought you were there on a spiritual journey,you know..things like baptism cool

How big is the dam?

Hahahaha no grin. Tjo it's huge.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 7:52am On May 11, 2017
Not sexy fa kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.