Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,259 members, 7,957,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (53634 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
All i see is Old asses everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by CuddleMe(f): 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
Bisexual squad, not my thing
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by spiSeyi: 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
imagine the nonsense see the bride's camel toe cheesy undecided

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2017
She will be here forming slay queen while the man is running around to get money and make sure the wedding go well.
She also seem too attach to these girls and they don't look responsible showing their bodies to attract men and some men can go extreme to Bleep a lady if she is his spec.
Finaly river is not something to joke with expecially as a soon to be bride,there are several wickard demon there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by RealHaute: 12:16pm On May 10, 2017
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2017
Nice one girlie.
ZarZar:
So many bridesmaids. Sometimes I wonder what pleasure people derive from a huge entourage.

If I were to get married, I'd want it to be a very small, intimate affair. I'll leave the circus to the clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 12:19pm On May 10, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
The soon-to-be wife, Folayemi and her gorgeous squad shared these beach photos from their Bachelorette party in Bahamas.

The dark skinned bride is set to walk down the aisle with her heartthrob in coming weeks. #WeDClair17

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/endowed-nigerian-bride-her-squad-show.html?m=1
potbellied wowo girls like her full everywhere for this picture,she go pack them from Cameroon pygmy village so that her captured groom won't change his mind on the wedding if she had used gorgeous brides maids instead of these shapeless crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:19pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
So many bridesmaids. Sometimes I wonder what pleasure people derive from a huge entourage.

If I were to get married, I'd want it to be a very small, intimate affair. I'll leave the circus to the clowns.

I doubt you you be able to assemble a squad that large for your wedding.

The Bride must be a really cool lady with a large personality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
see as them dey show us there smelly ynarsh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
they are just too big, no beta word to explain this.
Khd95:
fat every where,pls wear ur clothes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
spiSeyi:
imagine the nonsense see the bride's camel toe cheesy undecided
blood of Rev King!!!! Na shiit be that? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2017
Not cool for me though wats my own, the bride second to the last picture, she wet down there, too much exposure, really not cool flaunting all of this on social media
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 12:21pm On May 10, 2017
grin

Well, what do i have to say but Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by taxsman(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
Why all of them com fat na? Fat girls.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol yeah .

No but things like that happen oko, I was suprised to hear there's people who pick childhood friends they haven't talked to in years as bridesmaids. Like seriously? Just to have a huge entourage even if they are strangers ...If i haven't seen you in a year i wouldn't even invite you to my wedding grin

Hahaha. I concur with not inviting "strangers". Me, the way I'm "somehow" sometimes, It'd be a miracle to even walk down the isle. It'd have to be a fast shotgun wedding, no time to give me reasons why he might not be Mr right grin
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Encoreunltd(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
suso:
That backside picture

The girl, third from the left killed it
they all look like retired oloshos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by ObaroFaisal(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2017
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Emdeejay: 12:25pm On May 10, 2017
So many hypocrisy on this thread, it bothers me. The photo shoot was on a beach, what did you expect them to wear? Many screaming pot bellies and other nonsense, this is what everyday women look like. They are not obese. some overweight, yes, but not obese. To say she has too many bride squads is also weird. That is what she wants and I can bet that those ladies are paying to be part of the train. If you don't want it, then sure but you can't impose your views on others.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 10, 2017
What in the name of Olumba Olumba is this? shocked

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Horlumyde: 12:26pm On May 10, 2017
waste of money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2017
And when I was expecting to see sexy chics with nice asses. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

nice one. Some times the entourage becomes too much. Infact i wan just marry for this. I don't fancy elaborate weddings too. WILL YOU MARRY ME ? #Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by nsesam(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2017
Am seeing LB babes here oo .
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Alasi20(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2017
Is that not a PAD??
She's on her menstrual and still pose for camera, smh
Second to the last pishure
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2017
MadCow1:

I doubt you you be able to assemble a squad that large for your wedding.

The Bride must be a really cool lady with a large personality.

OK first of all, you must have me really bleeped up. Sit down & let me tell you something!
1. I don't care to be SEEN as cool nor do I even care about BEING cool. What you see is what you get. If you don't like it, agitate the gravel! Don't care!
2. I DO NOT need a large crowd of sycophants around me, BY CHOICE- I'm not a narcissist. I do not need a narcissistic supply to survive.The smaller the circle, the less B.S. you have to deal with & I prefer it that way.

I know you thought that was going to sting. Awww, it must suck to be you right now cry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by slimnick(f): 12:38pm On May 10, 2017
hmmm not sexy!!! see belle slf.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
leave the circus to the clowns.
Chai. Nne, idi harsh
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by ReachHard: 12:47pm On May 10, 2017
Look at all of them
With their expired Bagco super sack

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Phelicx(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2017
...and is the bride wearing a pad there Abi na my eyes...?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2017
tattoo spotted, run for your life
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Bhol28: 12:57pm On May 10, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
The soon-to-be wife, Folayemi and her gorgeous squad shared these beach photos from their Bachelorette party in Bahamas.

The dark skinned bride is set to walk down the aisle with her heartthrob in coming weeks. #WeDClair17

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/endowed-nigerian-bride-her-squad-show.html?m=1
grin
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Choise(f): 1:02pm On May 10, 2017
See her nipplles out because of over doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.