Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (53307 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by femi4: 1:05pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
So many bridesmaids. Sometimes I wonder what pleasure people derive from a huge entourage.

If I were to get married, I'd want it to be a very small, intimate affair. I'll leave the circus to the clowns.
One man's food is another man's poison. The more the merrier
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 10, 2017
femi4:
One man's food is another man's poison. The more the merrier

Good for you.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by oneroflo57(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
So many bridesmaids. Sometimes I wonder what pleasure people derive from a huge entourage.

If I were to get married, I'd want it to be a very small, intimate affair. I'll leave the circus to the clowns.

Let's get married

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2017
This pictures of numerous beached whales must be part of a weight-watcher's commercial, to show in pictures what all the fat slobs looked like before they started their miracle diets. Good deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by chukaericnjoku(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2017
she's got an hairy puna grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by magnificientzaz(f): 1:23pm On May 10, 2017
why is your leg not shaking?

Ihateafonja:

I dey pity the Camera man cheesy cheesy

e 4 Don On since!
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Exactly! Also to have something to gossip about.

Do you still remember a story/ibali on the radio about a girl that was about to get married & I believe a jealous friend that was styling her hair, hid a spider in the do. I can't remember all the details now but I believe she passed out or died from the venom.

Hmmmn. ZarZar! where do you always get these your weird stories from? Do you work with "Labe Orun" or "Nkan Mbe"?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:29pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I concur with not inviting "strangers". Me, the way I'm "somehow" sometimes, It'd be a miracle to even walk down the isle. It'd have to be a fast shotgun wedding, no time to give me reasons why he might not be Mr right grin

Lol @shotgun wedding. I'm going to dream u Mr right for you soon lol you know sikwi sites ye prophets grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by hecukadudu701: 1:29pm On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2017
I see cameltoe..hehehe
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 10, 2017
FILEBE:

Hmmmn. ZarZar! where do you always get these your weird stories from? Do you work with "Labe Orun" or "Nkan Mbe"?

For some reason, weird stories stick with me more than normal, everyday events which I find boring. Hence I always have an odd story to share.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol @shotgun wedding. I'm going to dream u Mr right for you soon lol you know sikwi sites ye prophets grin

Kikiki. Please do my prophetess tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:38pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikiki. Please do my prophetess tongue

Lol but for now I will write to date my family , I want to watch you eating masonja on TV like the girl last week cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Deniyi76: 1:39pm On May 10, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:39pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

For some reason, weird stories stick with me more than normal, everyday events which I find boring. Hence I always have an odd story to share.

Daily sun girl grin grin or Ngempela fan grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by isahsalee: 1:55pm On May 10, 2017
So easy to know who they are, lesbianism thing
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
What is this for God's sake?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol but for now I'm will write to date my family , I want to watch you eating masonja on TV like the girl last week cheesy

Ewww. And she ate them? I'd refuse. Sies!
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

u are the human version of oddity central then.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
FILEBE:

u are the human version of oddity central then.

I guess so.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 2:09pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol no and they asked why and I guess she tried to be polite and took one and you could see how uncomfortable she was lol she couldn't even finish it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Claessique1(f): 2:10pm On May 10, 2017
Must we emulate other people.
Anyways, Compare and Contrast. ........ grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

wouldn't that be rude? Lol
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol no and they asked why and I guess she tried to be polite and took one and you could see how uncomfortable she was lol she couldn't even finish it.

OMG hahaha. Yuck! Have you ever tasted them?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 10, 2017
Jayceon:
wouldn't that be rude? Lol

I don't care tongue I can't eat a worm for love or world peace.

Would you eat them out of politeness?
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by suso(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
enigmaticlion:
if I tear you slap ehn, these pot bellied,shapeless bitchees are beneath our standard!!

That was what I wrote before I modified
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
school of olosho whales.

sotay chief bridesmaid wear black bra inside bikini make you know as dem don press her boobsie FLAT grin
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Psoul(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
So the Bride don't kw she was supposed to shave or trim her pub.hair as she wan wear that bikini. See as the thing come swell there come get seeds as if they pour on cup of Abakaliki Rice inside there.

Check the 7th Pic
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
TSOM:

I string words of the Anglo lingua more articulately than every tutor who's ever lectured you. All in real-time.

It's "salon", not "saloon". Always use the quotation marks to indicate inferred words.
You try too hard. Just stop it. Learn how to communicate your point precisely, without unnecessary jargons. I just feel embarrassed for you. No offence.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 2:26pm On May 10, 2017

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by suso(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2017
Encoreunltd:
they all look like retired oloshos

Nice observation
You get eye
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
These ones na POT of SOUP ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.