Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (53632 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Babysho(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2017
tkpoint2:
i see something for the last pic lipsrsealed

I kept scrolling waiting for someone to say it. For the bride last pic na her tötö hair wey don collect water dey show down there, also her nipplesss are vivid.

As a groom, I'll try to fucççk all these bridesmaids.
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Babysho(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2017
tkpoint2:
i see something for the last pic lipsrsealed

I kept scrolling waiting for someone to say it. For the bride second to the last pic na her tötö hair wey don collect water dey show down there, also her nipplesss are vivid.

As a groom, I'll try to fucççk all these bridesmaids
Re: Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 5:38pm On May 11, 2017
TSOM:
Nothing more than a horde of happy-go-lucky, overly-superficial, uncultured obese gyno-humanoids who should rather spend more time in a gymnasium than a salon.

Unbridled public display of questionable sexuality with so much butt-cheeks-grabbing and kisses. Does the groom-to-be know he's already sharing his love interest with other women?

Lol Chai, dem offend u before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.