Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) (12184 Views)

Whenever You Get Angry, What Do You Usually Do? / I Usually Can't Sleep Until It's 2-3am / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:43pm On May 11, 2017
Ok. why are some people angry on this thread.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by shortgun(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

I keep my home tidy. The essence of the above topic is a test and not an habit you repeat everytime She visits. Do you know how to read typed sentences?
Bro, if you "pretend" to a girl that you are trying to woo that you are untidt ndirty, she will see you dat way; she does not know the the game you are playing or that you are trying to "test" her.
I don't think this is necessary, its counterproductive; be yourself let her see you for who you are.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
This guy shaa

Failed musical artist. You disappointed us guy. No single semi hit sef
Say something new undecided
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by coolestchris(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2017
Why yal wanna turn this thread to a battle field

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by coolestchris(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2017
na every thread una go fight put
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2017
See As Dz Wan Dey Confess Lyk Persin Wey Dem Knack Jazz...
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
kiss kiss where have you been?
low key things smiley
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2017
KissChrixx:

Say something new undecided
shocked shocked

I thought you were exiled shocked

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 11, 2017
Mariinee:
shocked shocked
I thought you were exiled shocked
Self-imposed exile embarassed

Where've you been? undecided
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:06pm On May 11, 2017
Just an eye opener to you guys

Don't let no girl take you for a ride.

Be In control of your relationship.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by professorfal: 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
"leave today to fight another day"
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:12pm On May 11, 2017
dacblogger:
Hmmm,lemme not say what's on my mind..
You get wetin to talk before
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Erums(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2017
Airforce1 i wanted to agree eith you bt i tink its right for u to create a first impression wen shes arund... Get ur room tidy bt wen u both untidy it... See if she helps in fixing it.... Dats how it goes.... I tink dats how u know if shes got an up bringing....

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ogorwyne(f): 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
na your type dey wan use money buy affection. you would deliberately make your house dirty for a girl who you are wooing to arrange? If I would ever recommend this test, I would say it should be for a girl you want to marry and it should not even be on the first day she visits you. You would give her a bad impression of you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by dacblogger: 8:23pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You get wetin to talk before
That's Cos am in a good mood... cheesy
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:28pm On May 11, 2017
dacblogger:

That's Cos am in a good mood... cheesy
Lol

When you dey in bad mood let me know
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Draei: 8:33pm On May 11, 2017
on the first day of her visitation?
Naa, all these ain't necessary.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by donblazer10(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2017
They are other ways to knw if a Girl is a wife material Nah bro..you don't need to do all this..nd bsds m sure you're nt gonna marry any of 'em..so wah point are you tryna prove exactly?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by donblazer10(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Just an eye opener to you guys

Don't let no girl take you for a ride.

Be In control of your relationship.
true..
But the way you're going with it is wrong
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2017
KissChrixx:

Self-imposed exile embarassed

Where've you been? undecided
Mobile got stolen, just bought another.

How are you?

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by iamXero(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
Nikita1:
Orisirisi undecided

Honestly
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2017
Mariinee:
Mobile got stolen, just bought another.
Koni da fun awon ole na angry
How are you?

Fine fine...... Just finished my exams
Wbu? What have you been up to?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by iamXero(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
After you scatter house, she arranges it and cooks, you go still wan knack the already tired babe?

Fear God nah bros. Lol

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by onyedika946(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
This guy can lie, you no include buying condom cos i saw u yesterday 4 junction
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:04pm On May 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by NairalandHeroes: 9:05pm On May 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
Why would I go to a guy's house and start playing the role of a house wife just to prove my worth? That's seriously fuçked up. Both the OP and everyone that agrees to this trash are mad!
why u dey insult people upandan?

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
/

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
Nikita1:
Orisirisi undecided
Am tempted to remove the "I" after N in your name... A good title... Nkita1 of Fine girls... na joke ohhh.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
The comment above is bleeping crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.