Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) (12203 Views)

Whenever You Get Angry, What Do You Usually Do? / I Usually Can't Sleep Until It's 2-3am / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2017
stamapro:
hehehe make i stop d laugh 4 here make e no finish. Hehe
What are you laughing at...?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by stamapro(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
ndubueze92:
What are you laughing at...?
Laughing @ the part where the actor dey half awake hehehehh
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
One of the few with brains! How would I visit a guy's house and find it messy and the first thing you expect me to do is to prove I'm team wife material??! Lmao! I'd see the guy as a fuckîng revolting pig who can't even take care of his filthy self and that'd be the last time I'd see him. That should be every sensible girls response!
This thread is highly upsetting! My last response!

Please take it easy

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2017
stamapro:
Laughing @ the part where the actor dey half awake hehehehh
That babe no get joy at all... That was the first thing I saw this morning... I had to withdraw everything... and besides... I don't even know if she's a fine girl self.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:33pm On May 12, 2017
Lol
The comment above sha
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by stamapro(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2017
ndubueze92:
That babe no get joy at all... That was the first thing I saw this morning... I had to withdraw everything... and besides... I don't even know if she's a fine girl self.
U did the rite tin bros
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2017
Fabulocity:
Why would I go to a guy's house and start playing the role of a house wife just to prove my worth? That's seriously fuçked up. Both the OP and everyone that agrees to this trash are mad!
We know your type, continue deceiving the gullible ladiesgrin
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:10am On May 13, 2017
Lsofdk:

We know your type, continue deceiving the gullible ladiesgrin
Na the ladies wey go take her advice I pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.