Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) (12204 Views)

Whenever You Get Angry, What Do You Usually Do? / I Usually Can't Sleep Until It's 2-3am / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Why would I go to a guy's house and start playing the role of a house wife just to prove my worth? That's seriously fuçked up. Both the OP and everyone that agrees to this trash are mad!

Really mad

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:01am On May 12, 2017
Jakandeola

What did you learn from this thread?

Reply in pidgin please
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:06am On May 12, 2017
Seams like a lot of gals visit you and never come back lol I make you go gaga if u want food.. I cook I bake I do alot of that here.. Swedish cooking African cooking american.. Italian food medetarian.. I bake bread from scratch.. I enjoy the kitchen but I would like to do it together.. Maby make breakfast in u see trough panties in the morning nothing else and then get fukked on the kitchen table.. Ur preference slam sunk on the table or push her down lean her over the table and take that from behind lol life.. What I'm trying to say there is no rules.. U just got to figure it out together
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:11am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:
Seams like a lot of gals visit you and never come back lol I make you go gaga if u want food.. I cook I bake I do alot of that here.. Swedish cooking African cooking american.. Italian food medetarian.. I bake bread from scratch.. I enjoy the kitchen but I would like to do it together.. Maby make breakfast in u see trough panties in the morning nothing else and then get fukked on the kitchen table.. Ur preference slam sunk on the table or push her down lean her over the table and take that from behind lol life.. What I'm trying to say there is no rules.. U just got to figure it out together

I'm every ladies kind of man.
Trust me on this one.

I wrote this piece based on some of the threads that popped up here on relationships and break ups. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I'm every ladies kind of man.
Trust me on this one.

I wrote this piece based on some of the threads that popped up here on relationships and break ups. grin
lol loyalty is everything if u don't trust u got nothing and u got to communicate on that issue
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 12, 2017
ok
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On May 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Why would I go to a guy's house and start playing the role of a house wife just to prove my worth? That's seriously fuçked up. Both the OP and everyone that agrees to this trash are mad!

that why yu kip running round town yet no one dey mad over yu...

3 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:26am On May 12, 2017
I got to say.. I got my own money I don't expect that from a guy.. Maby if I cook he can bring a bottle of wine and we talk about buharis politic during dinner or oceonagrophy or lost tribes in amazon jungle or archeology or history of the Swedish vikings.. If u have nothing interesting to talk about what u gonna do when u old and can't walk?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:32am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:
I got to say.. I got my own money I don't expect that from a guy.. Maby if I cook he can bring a bottle of wine and we talk about buharis politic during dinner or oceonagrophy or lost tribes in amazon jungle or archeology or history of the Swedish vikings.. If u have nothing interesting to talk about what u gonna do when u old and can't walk?

Talking about Buhari,
Are you currently in Nigeria?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by thesuave10(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Whenever a girl is coming to visit me for the first time in my house. I do crazy things sometimes to know the kind of girl she is
Especially if she's a girl I like so much.

First, I would tryna make sure she cook
because I like food and girl wey no sabi cook don't deserve my love.

Secondly, I sometimes scartter everywhere to see if she will querry why everywhere s scattered and then put them back in their place.
Girl wey no sabi put eye for ground observe things Na Suwegbe.

Thirdly,
Know the kind of girl you're dealing with.
Do things she doesn't like sometimes to know if she's highly temperamental or not (very important)
If both of you are highly temperamental, please free her so you no enter One Chance relationship.

And if after all this test she pass, please treat her well. grin

Any girl that is willing to "chop my money " on our first date, should also be ready to cook for me the very first day she sets her foot in my house.

So for your mind you've helped the economy of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by thesuave10(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:

Hehe ViVa Las Vegas Nina! grin

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nina4u(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehe ViVa Las Vegas Nina! grin
they got Vegas club in ikeja but not Lagos club here
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Ha ha ha ha cheesy U something else

mmmmhhh... somebody went back to blonde! grin grin niiiccceee!
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
Lol
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by johnbuck81(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2017
I usually clean my room always...won't act that way just to test a lady.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
judgedredd22:

mmmmhhh... somebody went back to blonde! grin grin niiiccceee!
[yh dp is disgusting
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by firstking01(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2017
Good strategy tho but it's not 100% guarantee that she 'll pass the tests except in a scenario where her love for you has skyrocket to the 3rd heavens even before then......i don't know what's with you and littering your pix on every thread you create.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
[yh dp is disgusting

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:
they got Vegas club in ikeja but not Lagos club here

mmmhhh... somebody is looking fresher than ever! cool
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by 4rty(f): 2:57pm On May 12, 2017
Disorganized and dirty guys is a no no for me.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by airforce1pikin(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2017
grin boss if i tell you say I no dey feel you, na lie I dey talk...abeg carry go, no Airforce1 no romanceland.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:16pm On May 12, 2017
Feminists dey vex over the thread
But na dem sabi o grin

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 12, 2017
ndubueze92:
Sorry dear... I might have been half- asleep when I typed it... I withdraw the statements...
undecided

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
lefulefu:

kilode
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
Nikita1:
kilode
ogini?

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by sanesta: 6:02pm On May 12, 2017
ogorwyne:
na your type dey wan use money buy affection. you would deliberately make your house dirty for a girl who you are wooing to arrange? If I would ever recommend this test, I would say it should be for a girl you want to marry and it should not even be on the first day she visits you. You would give her a bad impression of you.
of course, it shouldn't be on the first day. I know how some people reason shaa.

by the way which part of delta do you stay?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by agohmamuda(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2017
i knew i would see ur TV and Sound System in the pics. I was ready to bet my life on it; am lucky u didn't disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Softorgasm(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Softorgasm(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
One of the few with brains! How would I visit a guy's house and find it messy and the first thing you expect me to do is to prove I'm team wife material??! Lmao! I'd see the guy as a fuckîng revolting pig who can't even take care of his filthy self and that'd be the last time I'd see him. That should be every sensible girls response!
This thread is highly upsetting! My last response!

shut up.

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2017
Nikita1:
undecided
You were too harsh... That kinda ...
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by stamapro(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2017
ndubueze92:
Sorry dear... I might have been half- asleep when I typed it... I withdraw the statements...
hehehe make i stop d laugh 4 here make e no finish. Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.