Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) (12206 Views)

Whenever You Get Angry, What Do You Usually Do? / I Usually Can't Sleep Until It's 2-3am / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
One of the few with brains! How would I visit a guy's house and find it messy and the first thing you expect me to do is to prove I'm team wife material??! Lmao! I'd see the guy as a fuckîng revolting pig who can't even take care of his filthy self and that'd be the last time I'd see him. That should be every sensible girls response!
This thread is highly upsetting! My last response!

We need girls like you. Who else would be our mistresses. because our wives would be incharge of the house and things I value the most.

You can be in charge of my d|ck ... so many things I would not do with my wife... just disguting and perveted to subject the mother of my children.

We need more hoes like you... keep it up. Dnt frgt to leave your number at the door, my friends will be interested in your services - if it's not too wide ... grin

4 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 11, 2017
Epositive:
what if i tell you this is the best thread you ever created smiley
In praiz's voice ' he won't believe you' grin
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
KissChrixx:

Koni da fun awon ole na angry

Fine fine...... Just finished my exams

Wbu? What have you been up to?
Amin jeesu!!!

Nothing really.. Been in Lagos tho.

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
ndubueze92:
Am tempted to remove the "I" after N in your name... A good title... Nkita1 of Fine girls... na joke ohhh.
you make no sense but it's okay.
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
Nikita1:

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Itanna: 9:41pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

I keep my home tidy. The essence of the above topic is a test and not an habit you repeat everytime She visits. Do you know how to read typed sentences?
I hope your online personality is different from your real life. I often come across your comments cos you are very active on nairaland especially on FrontPage threads. Even though u make sense with your comments sometimes, u come across as someone too mouthy. It's not good for a guy. Your use of vulgar words is too annoying and u barely make a comment without these words.

6 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
Nikita1:
That's senseless in a subtle way... well... the Nikita I have watched was a strong woman... ope u can hold on your own?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Sirhethat12(f): 9:53pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Whenever a girl is coming to visit me for the first time in my house. I do crazy things sometimes to know the kind of girl she is
Especially if she's a girl I like so much.

First, I would tryna make sure she cook
because I like food and girl wey no sabi cook don't deserve my love.

Secondly, I sometimes scartter everywhere to see if she will querry why everywhere s scattered and then put them back in their place.
Girl wey no sabi put eye for ground observe things Na Suwegbe.

Thirdly,
Know the kind of girl you're dealing with.
Do things she doesn't like sometimes to know if she's highly temperamental or not (very important)
If both of you are highly temperamental, please free her so you no enter One Chance relationship.

And if after all this test she pass, please treat her well. grin

Any girl that is willing to "chop my money " on our first date, should also be ready to cook for me the very first day she sets her foot in my house.

so you expect a lady coming to your house for the first time to cook and arrange your house for you? My brother any lady who does that is either desperate or plain stupid, if you don't have the courtesy of tidying up your room knowing fully well you are expecting a visitor then you need cane o, test or no test

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:08pm On May 11, 2017
Your opinion
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 11, 2017
ndubueze92:
That's senseless in a subtle way... well... the Nikita I have watched was a strong woman... ope u can hold on your own?

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 11, 2017
Mariinee:
Amin jeesu!!!
Nothing really.. Been in Lagos tho.
That's cool.. Eko Akete

This your siggy lipsrsealed
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by hernandson(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:
nice strategy, she gonna get tested today

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
why don't you sing about water melon na?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2017
Nikita1:
Okie's... can I now concentrate my energy to another league/levels with you?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 11, 2017
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Only1mi(f): 11:21pm On May 11, 2017
And because you have something dangling between your legs you think you have the right to test the woman you're with? And even worse, this is the best you can come up with? Oh lawd, if only us women test you guys, y'all would all be gay (ok maybe not all)

3 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:35pm On May 11, 2017
Only1mi:
And because you have something dangling between your legs you think you have the right to test the woman you're with? And even worse, this is the best you can come up with? Oh lawd, if only us women test you guys, y'all would all be gay (ok maybe not all)

Pele ti e o
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by lumydee44: 12:00am On May 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Why would I go to a guy's house and start playing the role of a house wife just to prove my worth? That's seriously fuçked up. Both the OP and everyone that agrees to this trash are mad!
Woman of my heart. I can't read comments but I'm sure they came at you with full force.

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by lumydee44: 12:06am On May 12, 2017
TheCabal:

We need girls like you. Who else would be our mistresses. because our wives would be incharge of the house and things I value the most.

You can be in charge of my d|ck ... so many things I would not do with my wife... just disguting and perveted to subject the mother of my children.

We need more hoes like you... keep it up. Dnt frgt to leave your number at the door, my friends will be interested in your services - if it's not too wide ... grin

Why would you talk to a woman like this. I won't reply any insultive comments from you. you've just tempted me to play the home-training card but I won't. My God! Why are we so uncultured.

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:46am On May 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
****What kind of archaic and rusty mentality do you have? You invite a girl over and you expect her to turn herself into a housemaid to placate your over bloated ego just to prove she's worthy of your filthy affection? Only a brainless girl with low self esteem would stoop so low to do that. ****

When you are in love, you are dumb
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:19am On May 12, 2017
Lol
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by stud9(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2017
Will out it into practice cheesy
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 12, 2017
ndubueze92:
Okie's... can I now concentrate my energy to another league/levels with you?
do I sound interested in whatever it is you want to put your energy
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 7:14am On May 12, 2017
See comments SMH
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2017
Nikita1:
Sorry dear... I might have been half- asleep when I typed it... I withdraw the statements...
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Beorn: 7:44am On May 12, 2017
Itanna:
I hope your online personality is different from your real life. I often come across your comments cos you are very active on nairaland especially on FrontPage threads. Even though u make sense with your comments sometimes, u come across as someone too mouthy. It's not good for a guy. Your use of vulgar words is too annoying and u barely make a comment without these words.

In real life, he can't say or do any of those trash he litters FP with. He's just seeking for attention and likes with his vulgar and brainless comments on FP threads. Ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:01am On May 12, 2017
Love your woman
But do not over pamper her grin
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 12, 2017
Nikita1:

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by newslifeop: 8:07am On May 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:20am On May 12, 2017
Guys respect your woman

Girls respect your man
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:22am On May 12, 2017
Professorfal
Always respect your woman because I don observe you, you're disrespectful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? / Petite Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.