Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (94427 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 12:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Peacefullove:

To a Catholic, you just proved Mary is the mother of God. if God was manifest in FLESH, who is the Mother of God ?

like you just repeated, God become flesh, Mary is the mother of Jesus the man(flesh)
Jesus the Word existed from eternity did Mary exist from eternity
so mary can not be Mother of Jesus the word

jw so duh

take your off topic post to a catholic thread

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

grin grin grin

God was manifest in flesh and God died right ? .

oh blind one, Jesus the man died,
His Spirit - God, of course didn't,
God is a spirit,
God and the Word is God.

I know that's to much for you to understand or believe

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

Very good question

phony jw blindly agreeing with other blind one

Peacefullove:

To a Catholic, you just proved Mary is the mother of God. if God was manifest in FLESH, who is the Mother of God ?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

empty talk. grin

A sincere person doesn't need to read New World Translation to know that 1 Timothy 3:16 has been manipulated by trinitarians, Most modern translation said " He was manifested " or Which was manifested " Not God was manifested . why the difference ? that will lead a sane person to research the truth of the matter.

on top all, una no fit answer the questions that arise from the verse. grin grin

lie lie,
who is the "He" in "He was manifested"
it is the Word Jesus Christ, and many verses have been posted showing that "He" the Word Jesus Christ is God

go back and read them, but believe them oh pharisee jw

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Continue twisting bible passages.

that's what false jw have done right from the foundation of their sect

and they have made very many false prophecies to the timing of Jesus return, when one prophecy fails they prophecy another

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

false jw's come to your door appearing as lambs, but where they are anonymous such as these forums
you can see how they are ravening wolves, denying and blaspheming the Lord at every opportunity
calling Him "a god" which is a false God, for there is but one true God etc.etc.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:46am On Jul 04, 2017
achorladey:

You go wait tire to see one, you better go ask Jesus. No be JW talk sey na only one true God dey. Na Jesus talk am for John 17:3. Jesus will be in a very good position to attend to that.

ac cannot answer " is Jesus a true or a false god?"

phony jw say Jesus is "mighty God", Yahovah is almighty God
so is Jesus "mighty God" a true or a false God

Psa_132:5  Until I find out a place for the LORD(Yahovah), an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob. smiley

Isa_9:6 For unto us a chil d is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2017
achorladey:

The only last straw of the dice you can hang on to is repeated here as well. Now I fully know who you are.

ac hor ladey, I know you continually speak confusion because u don't know anything else smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 2:19am On Jul 04, 2017
achorladey:

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha I cracked who you are eventually. Okay, you cannot serve two masters choose between the Jews of Jesus day and Jesus(himself). Let's see if you are man enough.

duh ac, I choose Jesus over the jews of Jesus day every time,
refer to my above post, what is it that you know? starts with c

about John 5:18 the jews implied Jesus was making Himself equal with the Father, I agree with that,
Phillipians showed that Jesus considered himself equal with the Father.
Joh 5:18  Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

And I agree with the below, the jews Jesus was speaking to are off their father the devil,
just as false jw are of their father the devil, "When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own", that is the same as when you ac and other false jw speak a lie, you are just speaking naturally.
Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I agree with both those verse ac, but u r so confused one.

u think because those particular jews were liars that there saying; "God was His Father" and "making Himself equal with God" are not true,
well I know you ac don't believe Jesus the Word is equal with Father,
what about "God was His Father" were the jews lying there too?

come back now you hear,
you often don't oh great marathon runner,

lie lie barristter with two "t" would give you a run for your money though.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 2:49am On Jul 04, 2017
achorladey:

Simple question in what nature? The closest angels are to God as written in your post is that they are spirit. Bitting about the bush. They are spirit creatures just like God is a spirit. Simple. Of course angels are not God but they are in the same form(spirits). That is why it is easy for them to live in heaven and act as messenger of God. You can even go further and say they are spirit beings. They are indeed in the same nature but not equal that is where your differentiation and integration and the calculus comes in. Some are cherubs, some are seraphs e.t.c. Now can you tell us how you have arrived arrive at GOD Beings? Who is that (God) that created GOD BEINGS? After all the Angel beings(spirit creatures) were created as well. Nothing una no go postulate to support triheaded God beings but yours is becoming different gradually. Yours is diheaded God. Check your previous post. 4:15am(03/07/2017)

ac, of course u cannot help but lie, taking after your father the devil
I never referred to God as "beings"
I said angels are not God beings, they are angelic beings

God is a God being
angels are angelic beings
humans are human beings

I even said @bold, below: "there is only one God being"
read the @red, below, again too

read my post again oh confused denier, and learn:

johnw74:

duh another lie from barristter with two "t",
if angels have the nature of God, how did satan and a third of the angels fall

angelic beings are not God beings, there are myriads of angelic beings, there is only one God being
who is two persons God and the Word (leaving Holy Spirit out, you couldn't possibly understand, you don't even understand how God and the Word is God, contary to God's word.)

The closest angels are to God is that they are spirits, satan and other fallen angels are spirit's,
but not of God's Spirit, and not God. Angelic beings have an angelic spirit, like humans have a human spirit.

If angels were of God's Spirit they would be God, as God and the Word is God
If angels were of God's Spirit, one third of them would not have fallen to a sinful state, including the false jw's god satan.

btw, Christians are not of God's Spirit, they have God's Spirit dwelling in them,
only Father and the Word are the God Spirit, when the Word became flesh He had a human spirit,
and He also had the God Spirit, He was both man and God, God can become man but He cannot stop being God,
and He sometimes spoke from a human prespective, and He sometimes spoke from a God prepesceptive, however I know you cannot understand any of that, and deny it even if you could.

false jw's, the great Jesus Christ deniers.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

hehehehehe, His fellow on his part said its divine nature he meant by Gods nature. he was shocked to discover even Christians will share that divine nature, The question he has refuse to answer is, does that make them equal to God ?

the Last part of your post is funny though

There have been other phony jw's like you lie lie barristter
and ac hor ladey who have mocked God and the Word in blasphemy,
such as, they or he is a two headed god,
you will truly have your reward

Jud 1:18  How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 
Jud 1:19  These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:23am On Jul 04, 2017
achorladey:

No mind them jare, and one of the GOD BEINGS DIE. CHAI ONE OF THE GOD BEINGS DIE. CAN GOD BEINGS DIE? IT'S UNHEARD OF THAT GOD CAN DIE, GOD BEINGS FOR THAT MATTER THAT Johnw74 favourite bible talk sey HAD NO BEGINNING AND NO END(REV 1:cool. IF I HEAR!!!!

ac, god beings don't exist, except for false god's like your two false god's, "a mighty and a almighty god",

@bold, post the quote so we can discuss it,
or if you are to sacred to do that,
ask me about rev 1:8 or whatever it is you are confused about, don't b a coward,
ha ha I ask impossible things.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

The same jews also said Jesus broke the Sabbath, Am sure he believed this too grin grin grin

No I don't believe Jesus broke the sabbath,
but that's y u r called: lie lie barristter

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

do you lie lie barristter also believe those jews were lying
when they said: "God was his Father"

you false jw's have no understanding of the Bible, of course,
and the reason being:
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

Ignoramus johnw74 grin grin grin

that's all you lie lie barristter have got
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

OLAADEGBU

Every sane Christian accepts Jesus as Lord and His Savior . that in anyway doesn't mean he is our God.

1 Corinthians 8:6 says it better , For us ( True Christians ) there is one God, The FATHER . [b] (not trinity ) .
[/b] and one Lord , Christ Jesus )

You can choose to believe in trinity and remain a False Christian .

@underline, so you lie lie barristter say ac hor ladey is insane, knew that

can you say lie lie barristter: "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour" lets see you, me think you lie lying again

@bold, so confused, the false jw prophecy predictors are the false christians
the Jesus deniers are the false christians, u have not the Father also

Christians know that God and the word is God as per the Bible
Christians know that the Holy Spirit is God, God is a Spirit - Holy Spirit
you phony jw deny God at every opportunity
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

Very obvious You clearly didn't read my earlier Response to you. , If you did you wont have ask a question that's already answered.

again ,

" Every sane Christian accepts Jesus as Lord and His Savior . that in anyway doesn't mean he is our God . 1 Corinthians 8:6 says it better , For us ( True Christians ) there is one God, The FATHER .

(not trinity ) .

and one Lord , Christ Jesus )
You can choose to believe in trinity and remain a False Christian .

"

ha ha, lie lie barristter cannot say "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour"
no antichrist can.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:
OLAADEGBU

I can see you have a problem with comprehension, Okay let me simplify it for you; Jesus Christ is My Lord , The Father ( Yahweh) is my God - 1 Corinthians 8:6

not very bright, barristter with two "t", u still cannot say "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour"

2Pe_1:11  For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:53am On Jul 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I didn't say you should quote it changing and personalising the words. Say it meaningully and thoughtfully that Jesus Christ is your personal Lord and Saviour and shout it, sing it loud and long! cheesy

no, he false jw definately cannot do that, smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Barristter07:

Are you okay ? Read your post and see how crazy and unthoughtful it is, , Let me leave your dogmatic mind with Matt 7:22,23. There is more that is required than that Lip Service .

u cannot say it, "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour" ha ha, neither can any antichrist,
u such a pharisee lie lie pretender
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 4:02am On Jul 04, 2017
there r very many confused false jw posts this day,
haven't time 2 answer all, sorry
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Peacefullove: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Since you want to tell me Mary didnt give birth to God , Are you now denying Jesus is God ?

johnw74:

like you just repeated, God become flesh , Mary is the mother of Jesus the man(flesh)
Jesus the Word existed from eternity did Mary exist from eternity
so mary can not be Mother of Jesus the word

Dont be so D.ull and dont twist my word . Point of correction @ bold . It didn't say God become flesh which will means a total change. rather it says God manifest in flesh. now what does it mean to manifest.

manifest1 /ˈmanɪfɛst/
adjective
clear or obvious to the eye or mind.
verb
show (a quality or feeling) by one's acts or appearance; demonstrate.

in other words it mean God manifest or appeared in flesh . So what appeared in flesh is Still God, does that not make Mary the Mother of God ?
( dont forget the flesh is God )

Respond with sense

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Peacefullove: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
johnw74:

lie lie barristter, Christians can share in the nature of God now in Christ through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit
u deniers will never have that
try understanding what the Bible say's

If Christians Can share in the NATURE of GOD , are they equal with God ?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
johnw74:

that's all you lie lie barristter have got

hehehehehe see who is talking.
grin

grin grin lie lie john

, You forget this Lie ?

" look out Jesus, said a disciple . they are trying to trap you " - Johnw74

mr johnw74 claim that statement was said by a DISCIPLE, Can you produce a scripture where a Disciple said so ? grin grin grin

, Àgbàyà to n pa Iró

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
johnw74:

duh ac, I choose Jesus over the jews of Jesus day every time,
refer to my above post, what is it that you know? starts with c

about John 5:18 the jews implied Jesus was making Himself equal with the Father, I agree with that,
Phillipians showed that Jesus considered himself equal with the Father.
Joh 5:18  Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

And I agree with the below, the jews Jesus was speaking to are off their father the devil,
just as false jw are of their father the devil, "When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own", that is the same as when you ac and other false jw speak a lie, you are just speaking naturally.
Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I agree with both those verse ac, but u r so confused one.

u think because those particular jews were liars that there saying; "God was His Father" and "making Himself equal with God" are not true,
well I know you ac don't believe Jesus the Word is equal with Father,
what about "God was His Father" were the jews lying there too?

come back now you hear,
you often don't oh great marathon runner,

lie lie barristter with two "t" would give you a run for your money though.

Yes, I will come back to prove who you are. Oya take this
John 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
Can you see yourself the Jews don't believe Jesus was the Son of God. #hemadehimselfthesonofGod#.

Luke 22:70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am. 22:71 And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth.
Can please tell us on what basis was Jesus killed from the scriptures above.
But in your quest to serve two masters you ignore the words of Jesus your personal Lord and Saviouri that says
Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
I insist I know who you are?
Chose now before its too late. Whatever you chose, continually tells me the kind of person you are.
Don't come back and tell me this......

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
what about "God was His Father " were the jews lying there too? A question Johnw74 should have answers too by now.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Peacefullove:
Since you want to tell me Mary didnt give birth to God , Are you now denying Jesus is God ?

Dont be so D.ull and dont twist my word . Point of correction @ bold . It didn't say God become flesh which will means a total change. rather it says God manifest in flesh. now what does it mean to manifest.

manifest1 /ˈmanɪfɛst/
adjective
clear or obvious to the eye or mind.
verb
show (a quality or feeling) by one's acts or appearance; demonstrate.

in other words it mean God manifest or appeared in flesh . So what appeared in flesh is Still God, does that not make Mary the Mother of God ?

Respond with sense

@bold, false jw confusion is never ending,
you are arguing that Mary gave birth to God,
but you don't believe Jesus is God

@red, I see, God appeared in the flesh, but He didn't become flesh, ha ha

@blue, there, I responded with sense to your complete non sense
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Peacefullove:

If Christians Can share in the NATURE of GOD , are they equal with God ?

duh, no Christians are not equal to God,
come back with your next bout of confusion smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Barristter07:

grin

grin grin lie lie john

, You forget this Lie ?

mr johnw74 claim that statement was said by a DISCIPLE, Can you produce a scripture where a Disciple said so ? grin grin grin

, Àgbàyà to n pa Iró

lie lie barristter,

Mat_22:15  Then the Pharisees went away and planned to trap Jesus into saying the wrong thing.

You might see in your quote lie lie barristter that I never mentioned scripture,
however I did think it was from the Bible, and later remembered it was from one of the Jesus movies where a disciple of Jesus said "look out Jesus they are trying to trap you".

No lie in that, and if I was there, I would have warned Jesus,
if you were there lie lie barristter, you would have been one of the pharisees trying to trap Jesus.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 2:31am On Jul 05, 2017
achorladey:
what about "God was His Father " were the jews lying there too?
A question Johnw74 should have answers too by now.

ac, that is a question I asked u, which you didn't reply to, of course,
u champion of marathon runners.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:13am On Jul 05, 2017
achorladey:

Yes, I will come back to prove who you are. Oya take this
John 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
Can you see yourself the Jews don't believe Jesus was the Son of God. #hemadehimselfthesonofGod#.

Yes the jews don't believe Jesus is the son of God, I can see that

achorladey:

Luke 22:70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am. 22:71 And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth.
Can please tell us on what basis was Jesus killed from the scriptures above.

For not denying He is the Son of God

achorladey:

But in your quest to serve two masters you ignore the words of Jesus your personal Lord and Saviouri that says
Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
I insist I know who you are?
Chose now before its too late. Whatever you chose, continually tells me the kind of person you are.
Don't come back and tell me this......

you keep the lies coming ac, just like lie lie barristter and all false jw's
Jesus is my master who I serve, which is very clear, I don't serve money(mammon) or the jews,
u so confused, can u c it yet?

ac, your brain has left the building

can you say yet, and mean it: "Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Saviour"

I can smiley

who is it ac, that denies the lord and Saviour Jesus Christ? who is it ac, that serves a wrong master? who is it ac, that is an antichrist?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Barristter07:

grin

grin grin lie lie john

, You forget this Lie ?

, Àgbàyà to n pa Iró

lie lie barristter

can you say yet: "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour"?

or r u a Christ denier, an antichrist?

Php_3:20  For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

2Pe_1:11  For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

@blue, cowards sometimes post something to you in a language you do not know,
false jw do it often.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 4:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Peacefullove:

ha ha, oh my, aren't you embarrased yet?

No God is not flesh, God is a Spirit

Joh_4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Jesus flesh was human, not God,

Jesus Spirit is God,....which Mary didn't give birth to by the way,
Mary gave birth to flesh, the man Jesus,
or baby at the time

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
johnw74:

lie lie barristter,

Mat_22:15  Then the Pharisees went away and planned to trap Jesus into saying the wrong thing.

You might see in your quote lie lie barristter that I never mentioned scripture,
however I did think it was from the Bible, and later remembered it was from one of the Jesus movies where a disciple of Jesus said "look out Jesus they are trying to trap you".

No lie in that, and if I was there, I would have warned Jesus,
if you were there lie lie barristter, you would have been one of the pharisees trying to trap Jesus.

Its not from the Bible, Lie Lie John . No disciple ever said so . grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (96) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.