Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93451 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Janosky:

brocab lying Pharisee ,twister , educated illiterate & spiritual fraudster, Jehovah never said himself will come & fulfill that prophecy.
***** you know that Jehovah is the God and Father of Jesus Christ (Acts3:13 , Jn20:17,30,31) but u seek out portions of Isaiah,Malachi, Mark & Matthew u can twist & distort , you spiritual fraudster.

**John 1:23 quoted Isaiah40:3 and applied it to Jesus ( even though Isaiah 40:3 says "preparing the way before Jehovah) because Jesus represented Jehovah, "I have come in the name of my Father", Jesus said (John 5:43).

Hebrew 'Adonai' (Lord) is a title for Jesus & in the new testament (NT) in many instances, YHWH was replaced with the title 'LORD'. (Rom10:12.Joel 2:32. Deu8:3. Matt4:4. The Hebrew transcription reads YHWH but replaced with LORD in the NT)
However, The NT consistently shows that Jesus is lord (God Jehovah made Jesus lord & Christ. Acts2:36).

*** In Malachi 3:1," the lord you are seeking.... " is a reference to Jesus.

** In Malachi3:1, John the Baptiser is "my messenger" but brocab have not said the whole truth.

***3rd Jamb question..

who is the messenger of the covenant?

oh duh, lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
Jesus is the messanger of the covenant, He is also a messanger for His Father
he is also the Christ, He is also a teacher, he is also Jehovah God, isaiah 40:3 and john 1:1
plus many other verses
and being God He is of course not a angelic being

the word angel in the bible is used for a messanger, it is also used for an angelic being
most of God's messangers are angelic beings, they are also God's warriors

angel
ἄγγελος
aggelos
ang'-el-os
From ἀγγέλλω aggellō to bring tidings; a messenger; an “angel”; a pastor:

so an angel(Aggelos) is anyone who has a message from God: a messanger, a angel, a pastor etc.

Jesus is Father God's only begotten Son, so the angels and all other beings were created,
if Jesus were an angelic being then so would His Father be who beget Him, smile

Jesus created the angels and everything else that was created, oh duh know nothing Janosky/OneJ

false jw Janosky/OneJ, this is another verse which well describes you sons of satan:
Joh 12:40  He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Janosky is just an angry person-just like the rest of them, most of us are here to learn from each other-but their own agenda's is to turn the truth away from the believers, it doesn't matter how many times we have shared the good news to the public, these are the deceivers, who is trying so hard to destroy the Word of God.
Praise the Lord we have a strong army-good men and women studying and believing the truth!
The JW's are rude and argumentative, I couldn't settle with these disrespectful JW's to enter into my home-not even for a minute.
These have no morals, I expect Christians to behave much more then these guy's do!
Every time we have shared the Word of God-they have tried to rip it down like there's no tomorrow, and these are the guy's who claim to be Christian!!
Their learning skills are below zero-Janosky's doesn't fit in anywhere-he maybe someone who is lonely, who's sitting at home-wanting someone to like him-He is someone who can't wear sheep clothing, and there's good reason why he can't-he's a wolf..
johnw47:

they change at the drop of a hat

cross one day, stake another
kingdom coming one day, and then another, and another, and another....so many failed prophecies, laugh

about false jw's and other lost souls:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ rarely puts on his sheep clothing though,
he is stuck in his wolf suit, smile

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
truly you false jw's are not true christians, laugh
but at least you admit there are judas iscariot's among you false jw's
Judas Iscariot was a Christian~a disciple~an Apostle,the privilege you can never have! So because he was determined to become rich led him away from the TRUTH{1Timothy 6:9,10} and that's what your so called Pastors fabricating all these trinity nonsense are after,though you've been robbed yet you're still sticking to the scam cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
brocab:

Praise the Lord we have a strong army-good men and women studying and believing the truth!
[color=#000099]The JW's are rude and argumentative, I couldn't settle with these disrespectful JW's to enter into my home-not even for a minute.
So who are those cartoons discussing with? Are you sure those paintings are not just some fabricated lies to make you keep imagining what is not possible?
If you can't allow JWs into your homes,then how are you going to WITNESS TO A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS?
Hmmmmmmmmm your cartoons are certainly not like you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
TATIME:
Judas Iscariot was a Christian~a disciple~an Apostle,the privilege you can never have! So because he was determined to become rich led him away from the TRUTH{1Timothy 6:9,10} and that's what your so called Pastors fabricating all these trinity nonsense are after,though you've been robbed yet you're still sticking to the scam cheesy cheesy cheesy

false jw tatime
Your usual garbage - lies, pharisee false jw's were never christian-disciples-apostles
judas iscariot was a false jw though, even as you said

again, i have no pastor but Christ, but you cannot stop lying oh son of the devil tatime:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devi, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
TATIME:
But you've delayed this man from going to be with the Lord in heaven! However it's a beautiful write-up! 2Timothy 4:4 grin grin grin

God inspired brocab to tell people of the power of prayer
and you false jw tatime who knows better than God said: "But you've delayed this man from going to be with the Lord in heaven!"

God said one thing, you false jw tatime said another, critizised God's way, of course,
however false jw tatime you are following the way of your god:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
johnw47:

Jesus was a messanger for His Father, a representive, Jesus is Fathers only begotten Son
Father is the Father of Jesus oh duh false jw yes he is, Father is Jesus God, so true

and Father called Jesus God, and Father and the Word is God, heb 1:8 and john 1:1

Johnw lying Pharisee, twister & spiritual fraudster "Father and the word is God" ,that expression is NOT in heb1:8 or John 1:1. (More details on heb1&John 1 later).

Na U forge am like that because u dey twist & distort wetin dey Bible.

* U told us here that Jesus is NOT the Father but he & his Father is God.
Your Trinity scam says Jesus is coequal, coeternal & coexist with God,therefore wetin Father do,Jesus dey do am.
*Therefore, give proof from your Bible that his Father & his God is a messenger, a representative (for whom?), a son (of whom?), his Father's God is whom?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee, twister & spiritual fraudster "Father and the word is God" ,that expression is NOT in heb1:8 or John 1:1. (More details on heb1&John 1 later).
Na U forge am like that because u dey twist & distort wetin dey Bible.

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ who gets it wrong in every post
truly Father is God, do you want some verses on that? duh
and John 1:1 does say "the word was God", oh confused cannot stop lying false jw
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Jaosky:
* U told us here that Jesus is NOT the Father but he & his Father is God.
Your Trinity scam says Jesus is coequal, coeternal & coexist with God,therefore wetin Father do,Jesus dey do am.
*Therefore, give proof from your Bible that his Father & his God is a messenger, a representative (for whom?), a son (of whom?), his Father's God is whom?

greatly confused know nothing Janosky/OneJ

ha ha, truly the son is not the Father smiley
and truly Father and the Word is God, two persons being the one true God, john 1:1, not two gods as you false jw's believe in
Father is not a messanger, etc. etc. etc.

you don't understand anything at all, of course not, you are false jw

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
brocab:

The JW's are rude and argumentative, I couldn't settle with these disrespectful JW's to enter into my home-not even for a minute.[/color]
These have no morals, I expect Christians to behave much more then these guy's do!
Every time we have shared the Trinity scam-they have tried to rip it down like there's no tomorrow, and these are the guy's who claim to be Christian!!
Our learning skills are below zero- doesn't fit in anywhere- I maybe someone who is lonely, who's sitting at home-wanting someone to like him- I'm someone who can't wear sheep clothing, and there's good reason why I can be a wolf.

Brocab & Johnw lying Pharisees can twist, forge assumptions & lie for Africa.
I have no beef with anyone online or offline ,but let's call a spade by it's name, not be dubious & distort biblical truth with a man made scam called Trinity.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Janosky:

I have no beef with anyone online or offline ,but let's call a spade by it's name, not be dubious & distort biblical truth with a man made scam called Trinity.

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
keep trying to convince yourself cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Your response does not correlate with the points I raised. I know we learn quite a lot from forum such as this but we still have to call a spade a spade. Jehovah witness are not Christians. They are anti Christ whose doctrines are recruiting people for the very hell they believe do not exist.

exactly, they believe in a false christ, a christ that is "a god"
a christ that is "a angel"(angelic being)

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
even your comrad in lies tatime, agrees with brocab concerning you:

brocab:
Your knowledge of the bible is very poor-how do any of you sleep at nights..
I remember sometime ago, I was a driver-and I was asked the drive a man casual dressed to his destination, while we were travelling-I found he was a talkative man, he witnessed to me about Jehovah-"A god he never knew"-while speaking-I asked one question, was he a true believer of Jehovah-He said: "No" I asked him why does he witness: he said his parents are JW's, this man reminds me of you Janosky-he spoke of a god he never knew..
Some time later-I was asked to pick someone up at a brothel-it was the same man, he looked at me and said: do I know you?
I said: not really-he remembered while he put his head down in shame.
God see's everything-we can't hide from God-this man's hidden agenda wasn't hidden from the Lord-nor is your's Janosky, your mouth is also a brothel...

TATIME:
Good argument Sir,carry on! grin grin grin
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2019
johnw47:

truly Father is God, do you want some verses on that? duh
and John 1:1 does say "the word was God", oh confused cannot stop lying false jw
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

ha ha, truly the son is not the Father
and truly Father and the Word is God, two persons being the one true God, john 1:1
Father is not a messanger, etc. etc. etc.

I pointed out Johnw lying Pharisee John 1:1 "Father and the Word is God" fraud , & he falsely claimed that I lied., you be confirmed crook.

Father and the word is God...
,John 1:1" you crooked twister repeating your lies again.

My Questions for you:**
***Johnw "two persons being the one true God", how many persons is "one true God" in John17:3?

**Who is the "one God" in 1cor 8:6?

. ***Johnw if "Jesus is God", how come that Father Almighty God is NOT a messenger, a Son or representative ?

*** Is the Word a person or spirit?
* * Is God a person or spirit?

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2019
Janosky:

I pointed out Johnw lying Pharisee John 1:1 "Father and the Word is God" fraud , & he falsely claimed that I lied., you be confirmed crook.

of course you lied yet again when you said: Father and the Word is God is a fraud
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

Janosky:
Father and the word is God...
,John 1:1" you crooked twister repeating your lies again.

ha ha, your duh factor is unbelievable, right of the scale,
like i said confused know nothing Janosky/OneJ
you have been reduced to having nothing and repeating the same things over and over again

again truly Father and the Word is God:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Janosky:
My Questions for you:**
***Johnw "two persons being the one true God", how many persons is "one true God" in John17:3?

**Who is the "one God" in 1cor 8:6?

oh duh know nothing Janosky/OneJ
once again, the Father is Spoken of in those verses being the one true God
and in john 1:1 the Father and the Word is spoken of as being the one true God, and shows God to be two persons
and i can post many verses showing that Father is God
and i can post many verses showing that Jesus is God
shall i again?, the reason i ask is because i know you don't believe God's word, so why waste time unless you ask for them, oh stupidy brain, smiling

Janosky:
. ***Johnw if "Jesus is God", how come that Father Almighty God is NOT a messenger, a Son or representative ?

oh duh duh duh, Father gives message to His Son, because that is His way, and again, Father is not the Son He is the Father, ha ha oh know nothing
Father and the word are the one true God, john 1:1 plus
they are not two gods, a mighty god jesus and a almighty god father, as you false jw's believe in

Janosky:
*** Is the Word a person or spirit?
* * Is God a person or spirit?

ha ha confused know nothing false jw Janosky/OneJ

of course Father God is a person and a Spirit, and
of course the Word is a person and the same Spirit as His Father
two persons, one God, john 1:1 plus, just ask, laugh

once again for the ?? time know nothing Janosky/OneJ
Father God is a Spirit, Jesus is the begotten Son of His Father, so He has that same Spirit which is God
and God is one spirit, not two as you believe, a mighty god jesus and the mighty god father, ha ha ha

My Question for you: ARE YOU SERIOUS cheesy

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 18, 2019
johnw47:
even your comrad in lies tatime, agrees with brocab concerning you:
Hmmmmmmmm Tatime agrees with brocab a nonedenominational fugitive but Tatime has remains a JW! undecided undecided undecided
Now it's obvious you don't understand the word "AGREE"! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm Tatime agrees with brocab a nonedenominational fugitive but Tatime has remains a JW! undecided undecided undecided
Now it's obvious you don't understand the word "AGREE"! embarassed embarassed embarassed

false jw tatime
what is obvious is your confusion lies and twisting

you agreed with brocab that Janosky's knowledge of the bible is very poor

you agreed with brocab that Janosky has a hidden agenda not from the Lord
and that Janosky is a brothel mouth etc.

you false jw tatime agreed with brocabs whole post saying: "Good argument Sir,carry on!"

but twist and lie away garbage man, that's what you satans mob do, non stop
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
what is obvious is your confusion lies and twisting

you agreed with brocab that Janosky's knowledge of the bible is very poor

you agreed with brocab that Janosky has a hidden agenda not from the Lord
and that Janosky is a brothel mouth etc.

you false jw tatime agreed with brocabs whole post saying it's a good argument, carry on

but twist and lie away garbage man, that's what you satans mob do, non stop

Hmmmmmmmm little boy,so you can't even distinguish between SARCASM and STRAIGHT TALK!
Someone just put up a useless FALSE story to prove himself right in the face of a heated debate and you think that is GOOD ARGUMENT
Oh boy now it's obvious you're an underage debater,who just feel like arguing for the sake of relevance! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Now i know how your cartoons are fabricated! shocked shocked shocked
After you slumbering in your illusion then you now start drawing cartoons to tell yourselves HOW ONE CAN WITNESS TO A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS,but when you meet with JWs you either lock your doors or prefer faceless arguments on social media cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know this GOOD ARGUMENTATIVE fabricated story of brocab will later turn to yet another cartoon! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2019
brocab:
Janosky is just an angry person-just like the rest of them, most of us are here to learn from each other-but their own agenda's is to turn the truth away from the believers, it doesn't matter how many times we have shared the good news to the public, these are the deceivers, who is trying so hard to destroy the Word of God.
The JW's are rude and argumentative, I couldn't settle with these disrespectful JW's to enter into my home-not even for a minute.
Every time we have shared the Word of God-they have tried to rip it down like there's no tomorrow, and these are the guy's who claim to be Christian!!
Their learning skills are below zero-Janosky's doesn't fit in anywhere-he maybe someone who is lonely, who's sitting at home-wanting someone to like him-He is someone who can't wear sheep clothing, and there's good reason why he can't-he's a wolf..
It really baffles me why all of you are coming on this thread just for arguements!
Because OLAADEGBU will never agree with your NONEDENOMINATIONAL ideology,he belongs ONLY to Deeperlife and always raising the ideas of his Daddy GO Kumuyi above all other religious doctrines. So if you are now ashamed of your former Yahoo plus Ogas{Pastors},why not open another worship center in order for interested ones to come and SEE how Christianity is to be PRACTICED? One of your folks called Daddy Freeze is gathering all you victims of spiritual robbery to become one flock again,so why not work with him or better still open another worship center? At least that would save your sorry faces from the shame of hiding behind this your nonedenominational thing while supporting OLAADEGBU who has remained a member of his own church! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
johnw47:

of course you lied yet again when you said: Father and the Word is God is a fraud

[\quote]

janosky post * * *

Johnw lying Pharisee repeated his lies "Father and the word is God"

John 1:1" In the beginning ( of creation) ...the Word was with God & the Word WAS God"
In the past (many aeons ago) the Word was with God (two spirits naim them be).
"And the Word WAS God" because (v3 " THROUGH him all things were made .." Many aeons ago, the Word worked as the agent for Yahweh's creative works). He "WAS God " (past tense) by nature, but not God his FATHER.
(Past, Present & Future, his FATHER Jehovah is "one God" 1cor8:6).

[quote author = johnw47]**
and in john 1:1 the Father and the Word is spoken of as being the one true God, and shows God to be two persons
[\quote]

janosky post * ***
Johnw lying Pharisee "Father" was never stated in John 1:1, you are scared to say "God and the Word is God" because it will make you look stupid & further expose your scam called Trinity.

[quote author = Johnw47]**
Father gives message to His Son, because that is His way, and again, Father is not the Son He is the Father, ha ha oh know nothing
they are not two gods, a mighty god jesus and a almighty god father, as you false jw's believe in

[\quote]

Janosky post * * **
Because Yahweh is greater than Jesus, Yahweh is the Supreme Head ,Jesus must serve as Messenger for Yahweh.(
John 14:28,1cor11:3)
Proof that Jesus is NOT Jehovah
Johnw lying Pharisee is not honest
Mighty God or mighty god, it is the same thing in Greek & Hebrew. More so ,it is scripturally OK .(Isaiah 9:6& Deu7:21.Gen49:24. Ps82:1,6 KJV).

[quote author = John w47]

two persons, one God, john 1:1 plus, just ask, laugh

once again for the ?? time know nothing Janosky/OneJ
Father God is a Spirit, Jesus is the begotten Son of His Father, so He has that same Spirit which is God
and God is one spirit, not two as you believe,

janosky post * * * * *
Johnw lying Pharisee twister & spiritual fraudster.
"The Word was with God" ,that is two different spirits, or two persons.
U sabi lie for Africa.
"The word became flesh", the Word was a spirit before he became flesh.
"My God my God why have you forsaken me'
Triune God was praying to Triune God.
Johnw lying Pharisee, spiritual fraudster.

[quote author=johnw47 post=75841841]

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Janosky:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
@brocab
I love those your cartoons Sir,please can you now post the cartoon of that JW who NEVER believed in Jehovah yet preaching about what he NEVER believed even when his parents{those who have been forcing him to witness about Jehovah} aren't around? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm little boy,so you can't even distinguish between SARCASM and STRAIGHT TALK!
Someone just put up a useless FALSE story to prove himself right in the face of a heated debate and you think that is GOOD ARGUMENT
Oh boy now it's obvious you're an underage debater,who just feel like arguing for the sake of relevance! wink wink wink

oh duh, blinded sieve for a brain false jw tatime
i'm one who using God's word shows up just a little of false jw's very many lies

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2019
ha ha ha, OLAADEGBU and cartoons are so tormenting you false jw tatime,
the truth will do that, laugh

TATIME:
Now i know how your cartoons are fabricated! shocked shocked shocked
you now start drawing cartoons cheesy cheesy cheesy
yet another cartoon! grin grin grin

TATIME:
@brocab
I love those your cartoons Sir,

please can you now post the cartoon of that JW grin grin grin

TATIME:
OLAADEGBU will never agree with your NONEDENOMINATIONAL ideology
OLAADEGBU who has remained a member of his own church! embarassed embarassed embarassed

smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2019
TATIME:
It really baffles me why all of you are coming on this thread just for arguements!
Because OLAADEGBU will never agree with your NONEDENOMINATIONAL ideology,he belongs ONLY to Deeperlife and always raising the ideas of his Daddy GO Kumuyi above all other religious doctrines. So if you are now ashamed of your former Yahoo plus Ogas{Pastors},why not open another worship center in order for interested ones to come and SEE how Christianity is to be PRACTICED? One of your folks called Daddy Freeze is gathering all you victims of spiritual robbery to become one flock again,so why not work with him or better still open another worship center? At least that would save your sorry faces from the shame of hiding behind this your nonedenominational thing while supporting OLAADEGBU who has remained a member of his own church! embarassed embarassed embarassed

brocab, this false jw tatime post to you is a copy and paste of a post he did to me long ago
i don't know who "Deeperlife" "Daddy GO Kumuyi" and "Daddy Freeze" is

do you know what this deluded tatime is talking about
or is he just being his usual false accusing self, like his daddy

is Daddy Freeze one of your folks, or is it just continued lying from cannot stop lying false jw tatime

i do know that in the end times God will send non believers great delusion
that they will believe a lie, who loved not the truth,

and we know that is true of false jw's smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Janosky:

wow your post is so confused and badly edited lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
even for you, ha ha
but then your great confusion is because you don''t have anything true to say

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

and of course i won't offer peace to one of satans mob
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Isa 43:10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 
Isa 43:11  I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour
Isa 43:12  I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

Act 4:10  Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 
Act 4:11  This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 
Act 4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

isa: there is no other Saviour but Jehovah

act: neither is there Salvation in any other but Jesus Christ of Nazareth

^^^ christians witnesses this

false jw's don't, and are of course false witnesses
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Manager8626: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Please read below it

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2019
johnw47:

brocab, this false jw tatime post to you is a copy and paste of a post he did to me long ago
i don't know who "Deeperlife" "Daddy GO Kumuyi" and "Daddy Freeze" is
Amateur debater!
So you have no shame like this
OK let's just agree that you're doing this because it's a faceless social media thing. wink wink wink
Please tell your cartoon supplier OLAADEGBU{the owner of this thread} that despite all his posts on NL you don't know his Church Deeperlife or his Daddy GO Kumuyi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Perhaps you can stand to FACE millions of none~denominational ATHEISTS like yourself that Daddy Freeze is a nonentity. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Now it's becoming obvious that you DON'T tell lies! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
johnw47:

you have been reduced to having nothing and repeating the same things over and over again

again truly Father and the Word is God:

Father gives message to His Son, because that is His way, and again, Father is not the Son He is the Father,

two persons, one God, john 1:1

and God is one spirit, not two as you believe, a mighty god jesus and mighty god father, ha ha ha

Johnw lying Pharisee ,you been repeating your lies " Father and the Word is God" while you quoted John 1:1 where " Father" is not even stated.
You would look stupid to say "God and the Word is God"

** Mr Liar & twister "mighty god" or Mighty God is the same thing in both Hebrew & Greek, more so the Bible is OK with it (Gen49:24, Deu7:21,Isaiah 9:6 & Ps82:1,6 KJV).

*** Mr Liar & twister, "The word was with God" na two spirits be that oo.
Crooked twister, "the word became flesh ( John 1:14),the word is a spirit before he became flesh.
God (his Father Yahweh) NEVER became flesh !!!
" No man has ever seen God (Yahweh) AT ANY TIME ( John1:18) The Word is in the bosom of God ,Lazarus was in Abraham's bosom,(Lk16:23) are they one spirit?

Spiritual fraudster carry your scam comot from here.
* * will be back later

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
johnw47:
Isa 43:10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 
Isa 43:11  I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour
Isa 43:12  I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

Act 4:10  Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 
Act 4:11  This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 
Act 4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

isa: there is no other Saviour but Jehovah

act: neither is there Salvation in any other but Jesus Christ of Nazareth

^^^ christians witnesses this

false jw's don't, and are of course false witnesses
U be correct LIAR.
Isaiah 43:10-12, YHWH Yahweh or Jehovah was wrongly replaced with the title "Lord"

*** Acts 3:13,15
"The God of Abraham Isaac & of Jakob (Yahweh) has glorified his servant/ son Jesus... whom Yahweh raised from the dead".

**** 4th Jamb question:
Brocab lying Pharisee, the name Jesus was "given among men" by whom?
** Come & explain Luke1:31,32. John 3;16,36 & John 5:26.
Spiritual fraudster, brocab deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Janosky:

U be correct LIAR.
Isaiah 43:10-12, YHWH Yahweh or Jehovah was wrongly replaced with the title "Lord"

*** Acts 3:13,15
"The God of Abraham Isaac & of Jakob (Yahweh) has glorified his servant/ son Jesus... whom Yahweh raised from the dead".

**** 4th Jamb question:
Brocab lying Pharisee, the name Jesus was "given among men" by whom?
** Come & explain Luke1:31,32. John 3;16,36 & John 5:26.
Spiritual fraudster, brocab deceiving himself.

As long as they stick to the KJV without giving it a trial to consider this texts from other versions,they can never grasp any of these facts! undecided undecided undecided
I remembered when i was studying the Bible back then,the JW brother noticed how suspicious i was about his version of the Bible so he adviced me to get other translations. I first hesitated but he made me understand that all these are translations and NOT exactly the language Jesus used back then. So i agreed but i still refused to use the NWT because some critics then have warned me that JWs has their own Bible,so i remained alert! sad sad sad
Though those critics never had the impetus to preach to me as i do ask thought provoking questions that can frustrate someone with half-baked knowledge. But when they now see that i'm humbly studying with JWs they're all coming in a bid to stop the study! embarassed embarassed embarassed
So i asked one of them "why weren't you this serious before the JWs started studying the Bible with me" his response "now you're going from fry~pan to fire" undecided undecided undecided then i insisted "are you saying i should have better remained a Muslim?" his response "that one is better" cheesy cheesy cheesy
That was when i now fully grasp what the JW brother has been trying to make me understand that "all these people are worshiping the same God" wink wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (96) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.