Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93654 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Janosky:

Foolish crooked twister, johnw lying Pharisee "mighty God is a name- title..."

lying pharisee deceiver janosky/OneJ
yes mighty God is a name-title
what is your confusion, ha ha

Janosky:
" I appeared to Abraham to Isaac and to Jakob as God Almighty but by name Jehovah (YHWH) I did not make myself known to them"
Exodus 6:3

"That men may know that you whose name is JEHOVAH, you ALONE are the Most High "
Psalms 83:18.

"You ALONE are the Most High" means Only One God, not father and the word", but u johnw lying Pharisee keeps twisting John1:1 because your dead brain doesn't understand the Bible.

ha ha, once again, Father and the Word are the one God, two persons in the one God, john 1:1 plus many more

Janosky:
In John 1:1, The word is of the nature of God his Father, (of course every Son has his father's nature, attributes)

pharisee Janosky/OneJ
you cannot stop lying ofcourse, john 1:1 is not about the nature of God but about Father and the Word being God

Janosky:
but he is NOT the Father,Almighty God, Jehovah.

ha ha, no the word is not the Father, but He and the Father is Almighty God Jehovah, john 1 plus

Janosky:
** We are partakers of the divine nature, just like Jesus but none of us is God ALMIGHTY Jehovah.
2Pet1:4.

duh, no we are not, but the word is, john 1 plus so many more
the same things over and over again, oh know nothing, laugh

Janosky:
Una Trinity scam peddlers, all of una sense dey una anus.

we are told to test the spirits, but with false jw's there is no need
you put it right out there:

James 1:26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

1Jn_4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

many false prophets(false jw's), have gone out into the world smiley

some more about false jw's:

Proverbs 19:9 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies.

so true and you false jw's are unable to stop;

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2019
johnw47:

talk about a worthless noise maker, and garbage poster to boot
truly false jw tatime, john 1:1 says the word was God,
and there are many other scriuptures that support it which i have posted many times,
but keep twisting God's word and lying that's what you false jw's do
taking after your god satan:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God

Isa 7:14  Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel(meaning God with us). 

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Father God affirms John 1:1
therefore God, even thy God = the Word was with God and the word was God

there are many more, just ask
You're getting it right my friend! don't mind those JWs after all Jesus Himself claims to be God! John 20:17 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't need another chance-a Child could see this-but you can't? Two verses from different bibles lining up with each other, both bibles claiming John the baptist is sent to make way for Jehovah or Jesus to arrive, "Both names are equal with each other..
You demanded if Jehovah has a Father-these both verses from different bibles, had proven "Yes" to your question" you had always said: Jesus can't be Jehovah at the same time; so if this isn't the case-then who is John preparing the way for, If not Jehovah-Jesus?
{Isaiah 40:3} NWT Bible-Listen! Someone is calling out* in the wilderness:+ “Clear up the way* of Jehovah,+ YOU people! MAKE the highway for our God through* the desert plain straight.*:
{Isaiah 40:3} The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the Lord; Make straight in the desert
A highway for our God.
We are clearly told that John was sent to 'prepare the way' for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ {Mark 1:2-3}The voice crying in the wilderness is John the baptist-preparing the way for Jesus, in your bible Jehovah..
Janosky:

Brocab lying Pharisee & educated illiterate.
U failed the *1st Jamb question, let's give you another chance
***2nd Jamb question:
Coman explain Acts 3:13 & John 20:17,30,31.
How did you obtain your WAEC?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
But the JW's aren't real in my neighbourhood..
{2 Corinthians 6:11-18} O Corinthians! We have spoken openly to you, our heart is wide open. You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted by your own affections. Now in return for the same {I speak as to children}, you also be open.
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God.
As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.”
TATIME:
So keep living in cartoons while JWs are REAL in all your neighbourhood! wink wink wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Does anyone hold a bible-or are they just posing for the camera, holding up Watchtower magazines and banners! I would still rather read the cartoons-the stories a better to look at, and so true..
And the last time I had seen a JW walk down my driveway-I told him about the NWT bible-and where it tells us Jesus is the true God-he was stocked-I haven't seen them since, matter of fact I haven't seen them come back to my neighbourhood!
I had always believed the truth sets us free-as God the Father He protects us from being deceived, especially if we train ourselves to study His Word!
The only time I see the JW's come on the scene, is when those being deceived are those that don't study their bibles-they prefer to believe the lie rather then the truth.
The Lord said: Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial?
Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God.
{Non bible readers, don't know the difference between light and darkness-they seek love in the wrong places-which is outside the square..}
TATIME:
So keep living in cartoons while JWs are REAL in all your neighbourhood! wink wink wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
He had already got it right-it's you that needs to get it right-and more importantly believe it's right!
TATIME:
You're getting it right my friend! don't mind those JWs after all Jesus Himself claims to be God! John 20:17 wink wink wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
brocab:
He had already got it right-it's you that needs to get it right-and more importantly believe it's right!
I don't need to believe anything until i meet one on one as in face to face with your man in the cartoons just as it happened in those your cartoons.
Remember your cartoons did not reveal that JWs got those information on social media like NL since we will never agree with faceless social media preachers, your cartoon implies that JWs saw those who convinced them FACE TO FACE! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
johnw47:

lying pharisee deceiver janosky
yes mighty God is a name-title
what is your confusion, ha ha

ha ha, once again, Father and the Word are the one God, two persons in the one God,

pharisee Janosky/OneJ
you cannot stop lying ofcourse, john 1:1 is not about the nature of God but about Father and the Word being God

ha ha, no the word is not the Father, but He and the Father is Almighty God Jehovah, john 1 plus

Proverbs 19:9 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness [b]breathes out lies

Janosky:

Foolish crooked twister, johnw lying Pharisee "mighty God is a name- title..."

" I appeared to Abraham to Isaac and to Jakob as God Almighty but by name Jehovah (YHWH) I did not make myself known to them"
Exodus 6:3

"That men may know that you whose name is JEHOVAH, you ALONE are the Most High "
Psalms 83:18.

"You ALONE are the Most High" means Only One God, not father and the word", but u johnw lying Pharisee keeps twisting John1:1 because your dead brain doesn't understand the Bible.

In John 1:1, The word is of the nature of God his Father, (of course every Son has his father's nature, attributes) but he is NOT the Father,Almighty God, Jehovah.
** We are partakers of the divine nature, just like Jesus but none of us is God ALMIGHTY Jehovah.
2Pet1:4.

Johnw lying Pharisee is an authentic spiritual fraudster.
*"Mighty God is a name-title", even when u read am for your Bible that Jehovah is the name of the Most High, Almighty God (Ex6:3,Ps83:18 KJV) you further lied that I am "a deceiver" because I showed you what your Bible said.
**You will even lie that God's name is "Prince of Peace"
Who appointed Jehovah to be the Prince of Peace?
Johnw lying Pharisee is a false witness
Chai !!!!!

*** Crooked twister & Liar " Father and the Word,two persons in one God"

**Jesus says you are a FRAUD, a false witness.
" God is a spirit" Or "God is spirit" ( John 4:24).
The FATHER Jehovah is a spirit, The Word too is another spirit. John1:1 the Word was with God.
Two different spirits.
No Bible ever said "God is spirits".
Therefore John 1:1c," the Word was divine,"( that is, a godlike being with the nature of God).

*** ntgreek.org, your Trinity scam Pharisee says johnw is lying..
"However, since (John 1:1c) does not have the definite article (" the"wink, it does indicate that this Word (Jesus) was not the same 'person' as the Father God (Jehovah) but has the same nature".
In a nutshell, Johnw "Jesus is Jehovah" is a FRAUD.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2019
TATIME:

Jesus Father is His God, john 20:17,
and Father calls Jesus God, hebrews 1:8

oh duh false jw Tatime

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

once again showing that Father and the Word is God, john 1:1
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2019
brocab:
I don't need another chance-a Child could see this-but you can't? Two verses from different bibles lining up with each other, both bibles claiming John the baptist is sent to make way for Jehovah or Jesus to arrive, "Both names are equal with each other..
You demanded if Jehovah has a Father-these both verses from different bibles, had proven "Yes" to your question" you had always said: Jesus can't be Jehovah at the same time; so if this isn't the case-then who is John preparing the way for, If not Jehovah-Jesus?
{Isaiah 40:3} NWT Bible-Listen! Someone is calling out* in the wilderness:+ “Clear up the way* of Jehovah,+ YOU people! MAKE the highway for our God through* the desert plain straight.*:
{Isaiah 40:3} The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the Lord; Make straight in the desert
A highway for our God.
We are clearly told that John was sent to 'prepare the way' for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ {Mark 1:2-3}The voice crying in the wilderness is John the baptist-preparing the way for Jesus, in your bible Jehovah..

Brocab lying Pharisee, educated illiterate ,twister & spiritual fraudster.
Ekushe ooo.

*"Look ! I am sending my messenger and he must clear up a way before me .And suddenly there will come to his temple the lord whom you people are seeking, and the messenger of the covenant in whom you are delighting.
Look! He will certainly come,Jehovah of armies has said"
Malachi 3:1.

Jehovah prophetic words said his messenger (John the Baptizer) will clear the way for the Lord/ Messenger of the covenant (Jesus Christ).

**Jesus is the messenger of the covenant,he came in his Father's (Jehovah's) name. John 5:43.
Jesus is the messenger with his Father, Jehovah's message.
John 7:16.

Get out ta here lying brocab with your satanic doctrine.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2019
brocab:
A highway for our God.

Ekushe ooo.

*"Look ! I am sending my messenger and he must clear up a way before me .And suddenly there will come to his temple the lord whom you people are seeking, and the messenger of the covenant in whom you are delighting.

Jehovah prophetic words said his messenger (John the Baptizer) will clear the way for the Lord/ Messenger of the covenant (Jesus Christ).

**Jesus is the messenger of the covenant,he came in his Father's (Jehovah's) name. John 5:43.
Jesus is the messenger bearing his Father, Jehovah's message.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee is an authentic spiritual fraudster.
*"Mighty God is a name-title",

once again confused lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
Mighty God is a name-title, and once again, what's your confusion, laugh

Janosky:
even when u read am for your Bible that Jehovah is the name of the Most High, Almighty God (Ex6:3,Ps83:18 KJV) you further lied that I am "a deceiver" because I showed you what your Bible said.

oh duh confused false jw, that you are a deceiver is the truth,
Jehovah is the name of the Most High, and Father and the Word is Jehovah God - the Most High, john 1:1

Janosky:
**You will even lie that God's name is "Prince of Peace"
Who appointed Jehovah to be the Prince of Peace?
Johnw lying Pharisee is a false witness
Chai !!!!!

oh false accuser-liar pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
of course you know nothing of isaiah 9:6
or anything for that matter, smile

Janosky:
*** Crooked twister & Liar " Father and the Word,two persons in one God"

truly know nothing Janosky/OneJ
Father and the Word is two persons in the one God, john 1:1, and many more, just ask, hater of God's word, and i will post them again,
my jaw is getting sore from smiling so much at you, stupidity brain

Janosky:
**Jesus says you are a FRAUD, a false witness.

is that what He is saying when He gives me such peace and happyness,
no, only you satans mob - false jw's, say that

Janosky:
" God is a spirit" Or "God is spirit" ( John 4:24).
The FATHER Jehovah is a spirit, The Word too is another spirit. John1:1 the Word was with God.
Two different spirits.
No Bible ever said "God is spirits".
Therefore John 1:1c," the Word was divine,"( that is, a godlike being with the nature of God).

what confusion and know nothingness, ha ha, God is a Spirit, Jesus who is the only begotten of Father, is of that same Spirit. they are not two spirits but two persons of the same Spirit which is God, john 1:1 plus,
oh duh duh duh

Janosky:
*** ntgreek.org, your Trinity scam Pharisee says johnw is lying..
"However, since (John 1:1c) does not have the definite article (" the"wink, it does indicate that this Word (Jesus) was not the same 'person' as the Father God (Jehovah) but has the same nature".
In a nutshell, Johnw "Jesus is Jehovah" is a FRAUD.

know nothing Janosky/OneJ
you keep playing with your words and grammar and i will keep posting the truth
as per God's word which you false jw don't believe

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
you keep repeating the same things over and over again for weeks now
and it's because you have nothing, your duh stupidy brain has gone missing in action years ago smiley

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 1:31am On Feb 16, 2019
No-one is beating you up over the truth-it doesn't matter which way you would like to twist and turn the scriptures around to suit only you, nothing you write down makes any sense anyway-you can't win against the Word of God-you can't be right trying to prove these verses are wrong-it doesn't matter how Jesus address His God from other scriptures-we are focused on Isaiah, Malachi, Mark, Matthew, and you have no scripture to back your theories up that can go against these chapters!
{John 5:43, John 7:16} I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. Using these both verses, still doesn't claim your theory..
It doesn't matter which way you would like to turn this around-it is clear what the scriptures tells us, a Child understands them, but you don't,
{Isaiah 40:3, Mark 1:3, Matthew 3:3, Malachi 3:1} is pretty obvious who this verse is talking about, The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the Lord:
The last book of the Old Testament-Malachi was written at least 400 years before the New testament, "Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord {adonai}, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord [YHWH] of hosts.
Notice that according to the quotes above, John the Baptist was sent to prepare the way for Jehovah. {Isaiah 40:3} says that John is to clear the way for YHWH {Jehovah}. John the baptist is the messenger!
In Malachi it is God who says that "he will clear the way before Me." Yet we see that the fulfillment of these verses is found in the arrival of Jesus. Clearly, the Bible prophecies that John the Baptist will prepare the way of YHWH {Jehovah}; yet it is Jesus who arrives on the scene. How can this be?
The simple answer is that Jesus is divine; that is, He is the fullness of deity in bodily form {Colossians 2:9, also John 1:1,14} tell us "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God . . .
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." The fulfillment of John the Baptist as the messenger and Jesus as YHWH make these scriptures clear for us to understand.

Warning if anybody is searching for a new home-Do not be deceived by the Jehovah's Witness organization that would have you deny the true nature of Christ. Only God can save us, and only God can fulfill the prophecy given in {Isaiah 40:3, Malachi 3:1}
Janosky:

Ekushe ooo.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Janosky:

Ekushe ooo.

of course Jesus came in His Fathers name, how could He do otherwise, Father and the Word is Jehovah God, john 1:1

Isaiah 40:3 NWT Bible-Listen! Someone is calling out in the wilderness: “Clear up the way of Jehovah,YOU people! MAKE the highway for our God through the desert plain straight.

referring to Jesus, john the baptist said "Clear up the way of Jehovah"

some bibles say: "Prepare ye the way of the LORD"
with the word LORD being used for YHWH-Jehovah

referring to Jesus again, the bible says: "MAKE the highway for our God through the desert plain straight

but you lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ change, twist, and lie about everything and anything including your own book, to be more like your daddy devil:

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:51am On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:58am On Feb 16, 2019
re Janosky

brocab:

nothing you write down makes any sense anyway

cheesy just a lot of stupidity brain

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 2:04am On Feb 16, 2019
You don't like these cartoons, but the Watchtower magazine are full of cartoons pictures-so what is the difference?
I even wonder why the Watchtower Placed A Masonic Cross In Their Cartoon http://imgur.com/a/AQtwM
Is it because behind the seines the Watchtower are really Masons...
TATIME:
I don't need to believe anything until i meet one on one as in face to face with your man in the cartoons just as it happened in those your cartoons.
Remember your cartoons did not reveal that JWs got those information on social media like NL since we will never agree with faceless social media preachers, your cartoon implies that JWs saw those who convinced them FACE TO FACE! wink wink wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:42am On Feb 16, 2019
brocab:
You don't like these cartoons, but the Watchtower magazine are full of cartoons pictures-so what is the difference?
I even wonder why the Watchtower Placed A Masonic Cross In Their Cartoon http://imgur.com/a/AQtwM

they change at the drop of a hat

cross one day, stake another
kingdom coming one day, and then another, and another, and another....so many failed prophecies, laugh

about false jw's and other lost souls:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ rarely puts on his sheep clothing though,
he is stuck in his wolf suit, smile

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2019
brocab:
The WATCHTOWER only printed publications,produce videos and internet communications to PRESENT our beliefs,if anyone becomes interested in the TRUTH he/she must study the Bible FACE TO FACE with a fully competent and completely equipped Chritians {2Timothy 3:16,17}who will teach you what Christianity means NOT by words alone but most importantly by DEEDS! For your information,when Jesus said whoever cause these "little ones" to stumble such a person will be destroyed. Matthew 18:6 Jesus was referring to new converts so Jehovah's Witnesses treat them like little children and teach them by EXAMPLES. Deuteronony 6:6,7
My friend all these you can NEVER accomplish FACELESSLY on social media,that's why as many as your folks are there is NOTHING like solid RECOGNISABLE faith amongst your folks.
Imagine Jehovah's Witnesses having the same line of thought GLOBALLY! Romans 15:5,6,1Corinthians 1:10,2 Corinthians 13:11,Ephesians 4:3,Philippians 2:2
True Christians have been gathered my friend{Matthew 13:24-30} of course there are likes of Judas Iscariot amongst them but if you're not one of them,i'm sorry for you! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2019
johnw47:

of course Jesus came in His Fathers name, how could He do otherwise, Father and the Word is Jehovah God,

Isaiah 40:3 NWT Bible-Listen! Someone is calling out in the wilderness: “Clear up the way of Jehovah,YOU people! MAKE the highway for our God through the desert plain straight.

referring to Jesus, john the baptist said "Clear up the way of Jehovah"

some bibles say: "Prepare ye the way of the LORD"
with the word LORD being used for YHWH-Jehovah

referring to Jesus again, the bible says: "MAKE the highway for our God through the desert plain straight

Johnw "of course Jesus came in his Father's name,how could he do otherwise" , the meaning is that Jesus is representing his Father.

johnw lying Pharisee "Father and the word is Jehovah God" is the same thing as saying that
your PA you sent to represent you at a wedding event is indeed you , Johnw.

Your stupidity no get boundary.

*** Why does John 1:23 quote Isaiah 40:3 and apply it to what John the Baptiser did in preparing the way before Jehovah?
Because Jesus came in his Father's name (john5:43) and had the assurance that his father JEHOVAH was always with him because Jesus did what his FATHER commanded & to please his Father.
(John 8:29. 12:49,50).

God commanded his messenger & sent him on a mission, you turn around & say that messenger is God himself.
Johnw is with the messenger. and the messenger is Johnw.

Of a truth, you are a FRAUD.
Get out ta here with your Trinity scam .
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2019
brocab:

-it doesn't matter how Jesus address His God from other scriptures-we are focused on Isaiah, Malachi, Mark, Matthew, {John 5:43, John 7:16}[/color] I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.
{Isaiah 40:3, Mark 1:3, Matthew 3:3, Malachi 3:1} is pretty obvious who this verse is talking about, The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the Lord:
The last book of the Old Testament-Malachi was written at least 400 years before the New testament, "Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord {adonai},whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord [YHWH] of hosts.
Notice that according to the quotes above, John the Baptist was sent to prepare the way for Jehovah. {Isaiah 40:3} says that John is to clear the way for YHWH {Jehovah} John the baptist is the messenger!
In Malachi it is God who says that "he will clear the way before Me." Yet we see that the fulfillment of these verses is found in the arrival of Jesus.
brocab lying Pharisee ,twister , educated illiterate & spiritual fraudster, Jehovah never said himself will come & fulfill that prophecy.
***** you know that Jehovah is the God and Father of Jesus Christ (Acts3:13 , Jn20:17,30,31) but u seek out portions of Isaiah,Malachi, Mark & Matthew u can twist & distort , you spiritual fraudster.

**John 1:23 quoted Isaiah40:3 and applied it to Jesus ( even though Isaiah 40:3 says "preparing the way before Jehovah) because Jesus represented Jehovah, "I have come in the name of my Father", Jesus said (John 5:43).

Hebrew 'Adonai' (Lord) is a title for Jesus & in the new testament (NT) in many instances, YHWH was replaced with the title 'LORD'. (Rom10:12.Joel 2:32. Deu8:3. Matt4:4. The Hebrew transcription reads YHWH but replaced with LORD in the NT)
However, The NT consistently shows that Jesus is lord (God Jehovah made Jesus lord & Christ. Acts2:36).

*** In Malachi 3:1," the lord you are seeking.... " is a reference to Jesus.

** In Malachi3:1, John the Baptiser is "my messenger" but brocab have not said the whole truth.

***3rd Jamb question..

who is the messenger of the covenant?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
johnw47:
lying pharisee deceiver Johnw
you posted the exact same post twice on this page just like you repeat everything over and over again
the reasons are various:
1. you have nothig else
2. you are confused
3. you are duh
4. you have been blinded
5. you are of your father the devil

Jesus rightly said the "scriptures can not be broken" John 10:34-36.
Every scripture I posted on this thread shows proof that No1-No5 is the exact description of the lying Pharisee, twister & spiritual fraudster, Johnw47.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Janosky:

Jesus rightly said the "scriptures can not be broken" John 10:34-36.
Every scripture I posted on this thread shows proof that No1-No5 is the exact description of the lying Pharisee, twister & spiritual fraudster, Johnw47.

oh duh copycat, all you can do is falsely accuse me of what i truthfully say to you
and to repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over again, ha ha

johnw47: lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
you posted the exact same post twice on this page just like you repeat everything over and over again
the reasons are various:
1. you have nothing else
2. you are confused
3. you are duh
4. you have been blinded
5. you are of your father the devil

etc. etc. etc.
to many to list

this verse is about brothel mouth:
Psa_59:12  For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.

and again it describes you cursing and lying Janosky/OneJ to a T

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

go to bed now like a good little false jw smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw "of course Jesus came in his Father's name,how could he do otherwise" , the meaning is that Jesus is representing his Father.

the truty is isaiah called Jesus Jehovah and then called Him God in the same verse, oh lying false jw:

Isaiah 40:3 NWT Bible-Listen! Someone is calling out in the wilderness: “Clear up the way of Jehovah(referring to Jesus),YOU people! MAKE the highway for our God(referring to Jesus) through the desert plain straight.

but of course you stupidity brain neither understand or believe God's word

Janosky:
johnw lying Pharisee "Father and the word is Jehovah God" is the same thing as saying that
your PA you sent to represent you at a wedding event is indeed you , Johnw.

oh duh confused know nothing Janosky/OneJ
if you believed God you would only be half as evil as you are
devils believe God but not false jw's

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

you don't believe all the many scriptures God gave showing that Jesus is God, which many have been posted here,
you don't believe God through His word the bible, but you believe man through the witchpower magazine

Janosky:
Your stupidity no get boundary.

*** Why does John 1:23 quote Isaiah 40:3 and apply it to what John the Baptiser did in preparing the way before Jehovah?
Because Jesus came in his Father's name (john5:43) and had the assurance that his father JEHOVAH was always with him because Jesus did what his FATHER commanded & to please his Father.
(John 8:29. 12:49,50).

God commanded his messenger & sent him on a mission, you turn around & say that messenger is God himself.
Johnw is with the messenger. and the messenger is Johnw.

Of a truth, you are a FRAUD.
Get out ta here with your Trinity scam .

of a truth your explanations are so stupidity brain confused
and you repeat the same things over and over again that have been explained to you with scripture backing
which of course you don't believe, read back through my posts and see the answers, oh truly duh know nothing
those believing God know the truth, you false jw Janosky/OneJ never will

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
johnw47:

confused false jw Janosky you are shown wrong every post, ha ha
here we go over and over again with the same things because you have no understanding
you play with words and grammar and know nothing of the Spirit of God's word, of course
yes Mighty God is a title for Jesus at isa 9:6
and mighty God is also a title for Jehovah at deu 7:21 and elsewhere
Deu_7:21  Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

(Janosky post 1)
**** After fighting against the truth & making your false claims, you have finally admitted that the scriptural points I have been making are valid.

Mighty God and the Mighty God is the one true God,
and truly again, there are not two mighty gods like you believe, Mighty God Jesus and the Mighty God Father, laughing
Mighty God and Almighty God are names for the one true God,.

(Janosky post 2)
****Gen49:24 "mighty God of Jakob", is that a name for Jehovah? pls receive sense.
Why revert back to your lies after you admitted here that "Mighty God" is a title.
You are a crook,very dubious, mighty god (s ),Mighty God have similar meaning in Hebrew & Greek, go check it out your self.

Jehovah God is not called a Son,
Father and the word is Jehovah God, the word became flesh, the Son of God
God in the Spirit, Son of God in the flesh,

(Janosky post 3)
*** Mr Liar ,Jesus says he is a spirit son of God in heaven.
"The beginning of the creation by God,... I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne" Rev3:14,21.

why would Jesus Christ have to give authority to His Father God
and why would Jesus Christ want to give another title or name to His Father,

(Janosky post4)
***"The Father is greater than I" John 14:28,Jesus has no power to give name/ title to his Head, his Father & God (John20:17,30,31.1 cor11:3) proof he is not a triune god. U lied.

Get out ta here with your satanic doctrine, Johnw lying Pharisee

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Janosky:

Get out ta here with your satanic doctrine, Johnw lying Pharisee

you have been reduced to having nothing at all smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:17am On Feb 17, 2019
johnw47:

lying pharisee deceiver Johnw47 you have been reduced to having nothing at all smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Janosky:

johnw47:

lying pharisee deceiver Johnw47 you have been reduced to having nothing at all smiley

u r reduced to nothing at all except repeating and copycatting, ha ha
and dishonestly editing/changing my post, i think that's against forum rules, watch out that your Janosky account
is not banned like your former OneJ account was
but then lying-dishonesty comes naturally to you:

false jw Janosky/OneJ, editing-changing anothers post is FRAUD, one of your favorite false accusations
ha ha such a duh
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2019
johnw47:

the truty is isaiah called Jesus Jehovah and then called Him God in the same verse, oh lying false jw:

Isaiah 40:3 NWT Bible-Listen! Someone is calling out in the wilderness: “Clear up the way of Jehovah(referring to Jesus),YOU people! MAKE the highway for our God(referring to Jesus) through the desert plain straight.

if you believed God you would only be half as evil as you are
devils believe God but not false jw's

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God.

of a truth your explanations are so stupidity brain confused
and you repeat the same things over and over again that have been explained to you with scripture backing
which of course you don't believe, read back through my posts and see the answers, oh truly duh know nothing

You made a mistake to come to a thread about Jehovah's witnesses to twist ,distort & misquote the holy Bible to peddle your satanic doctrines & show case your stupidity.

Jesus himself said he is God's messenger, representative , begotten Son, (John 7:16. 5:43. 1:18.3:16.), his God and Father is Jehovah (Acts 3:13 . John 20:17,30,31. Matt 3:16,17
Matt16:13-17. Rev 3:12,14,21), yet you wey no know road to heaven or how heaven be, U dey lie against Jesus dey impersonate am put for him Father Jehovah's position.
Johnw lying Pharisee, twister & spiritual fraudster, you have no truth to share with anyone.

Carry your satanic doctrines, Trinity scam& spiritual Jedi Jedi comot for here.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Janosky:

You made a mistake to come to a thread about Jehovah's witnesses to twist ,distort & misquote the holy Bible to peddle your satanic doctrines & show case your stupidity.

ha ha lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
forever the false accuser
you call it the holy bible which it is, but you don't believe it, laugh

Janosky:

Jesus himself said he is God's messenger, representative , begotten Son, (John 7:16. 5:43. 1:18.3:16.), his God and Father is Jehovah (Acts 3:13 . John 20:17,30,31. Matt 3:16,17
Matt16:13-17. Rev 3:12,14,21), yet you wey no know road to heaven or how heaven be, U dey lie against Jesus dey impersonate am put for him Father Jehovah's position.
Johnw lying Pharisee, twister & spiritual fraudster, you have no truth to share with anyone.

Carry your satanic doctrines, Trinity scam& spiritual Jedi Jedi comot for here.

tormented stupidity brain Janoske/oneJ
Jesus was a messanger for His Father, a representive, Jesus is Fathers only begotten Son
Father is the Father of Jesus oh duh false jw yes he is, Father is Jesus God, so true

and Father called Jesus God, and Father and the Word is God, heb 1:8 and john 1:1
it has all been told with scriptures many times, go back and read my posts and learn, oh stupidity brain like a sieve

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Janosky:

You made a mistake to come to a thread about Jehovah's witnesses

cheesy

you had better ask your daddy devil to help you, because you have got nothing

Act 13:10  O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? 

2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 
2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:51am On Feb 17, 2019
TATIME:

True Christians have been gathered my friend{Matthew 13:24-30} of course there are likes of Judas Iscariot amongst them but if you're not one of them,i'm sorry for you! embarassed embarassed embarassed

false jw tatime
truly you false jw's are not true christians, laugh
but at least you admit there are judas iscariot's among you false jw's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (96) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.