Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (97372 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
johnw47:

brocab, this false jw tatime post to you is a copy and paste of a post he did to me long ago
i don't know who "Deeperlife" "Daddy GO Kumuyi" and "Daddy Freeze" is

do you know what this deluded tatime is talking about
or is he just being his usual false accusing self, like his daddy
Not at all-I don't think he knows his real name..
johnw47:

brocab, this false jw tatime post to you is a copy and paste of a post he did to me long ago
i don't know who "Deeperlife" "Daddy GO Kumuyi" and "Daddy Freeze" is

do you know what this deluded tatime is talking about
or is he just being his usual false accusing self, like his daddy

is Daddy Freeze one of your folks, or is it just continued lying from cannot stop lying false jw tatime

i do know that in the end times God will send non believers great delusion
that they will believe a lie, who loved not the truth,

and we know that is true of false jw's smiley

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2019
TATIME:
Amateur debater!
So you have no shame like this
OK let's just agree that you're doing this because it's a faceless social media thing. wink wink wink
Please tell your cartoon supplier OLAADEGBU{the owner of this thread} that despite all his posts on NL you don't know his Church Deeperlife or his Daddy GO Kumuyi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Perhaps you can stand to FACE millions of none~denominational ATHEISTS like yourself that Daddy Freeze is a nonentity. embarassed embarassed embarassed

cannot stop lying false accuser tatime
oh duh, i don't read all posts, mainly just those posted to me,
the first time i heard the names "Deeperlife" and "Daddy GO Kumuyi" and "Daddy Freeze"
was in one of your posts

because lying is just talking naturally for you false jw tatime
you think others lie like you do

TATIME:

Now it's becoming obvious that you DON'T tell lies! grin grin grin

nothing is obvious to you false jw tatime except your paranoia with your daddy devil whispering in your ear:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee ,you been repeating your lies " Father and the Word is God" while you quoted John 1:1 where " Father" is not even stated.

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
oh duh duh duh, truly God in John 1:1 is referring to the Father

Janosky:
You would look stupid to say "God and the Word is God"

confused know nothing Janosky/OneJ
that's exactly what john 1:1 says:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

Janosky:
** Mr Liar & twister "mighty god" or Mighty God is the same thing in both Hebrew & Greek, more so the Bible is OK with it (Gen49:24, Deu7:21,Isaiah 9:6 & Ps82:1,6 KJV).

talk about lying and twisting false jw Janosky/OneJ
you said jesus is mighty god and jehovah is "the" mighty god, ha ha that's two gods that you believe in
read back through the posts oh cannot stop lying one, you have a brain like a sieve, which is common with you false jw liars

Janosky:
*** Mr Liar & twister, "The word was with God" na two spirits be that oo.
Crooked twister, "the word became flesh ( John 1:14),the word is a spirit before he became flesh.
God (his Father Yahweh) NEVER became flesh !!!
" No man has ever seen God (Yahweh) AT ANY TIME ( John1:18) The Word is in the bosom of God ,Lazarus was in Abraham's bosom,(Lk16:23) are they one spirit?

confused false accuser Janosky/OneJ
like i have told you many times, and what you will never understand is, the Word and Father are two persons
and they are the one Spirit that is God

the Father never became flesh, ha ha, no the Word did, Father and Word is God
stop racking your brain you will never understand

lazarus and abraham are not God who is a Spirit, one Spirit, oh duh duh duh

Janosky:
Spiritual fraudster carry your scam comot from here.
* * will be back later

you will be back with more of your repeated know nothing confusion
don't worry i will be here lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ to continue showing up your lies

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Janosky:

U be correct LIAR.
Isaiah 43:10-12, YHWH Yahweh or Jehovah was wrongly replaced with the title "Lord"

oh duh yet again lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
it's very well known that LORD refers to Jehovah

Janosky:
*** Acts 3:13,15
"The God of Abraham Isaac & of Jakob (Yahweh) has glorified his servant/ son Jesus... whom Yahweh raised from the dead".

ha ha unbelievable confusion, Father and Son is God, john 1:1 = Father and son is YAHWEH
stupidity brain Janosky/OneJ

Janosky:
**** 4th Jamb question:
Brocab lying Pharisee, the name Jesus was "given among men" by whom?
** Come & explain Luke1:31,32. John 3;16,36 & John 5:26.
Spiritual fraudster, brocab deceiving himself.

confused false jw Janosky/OneJ
post to brocab and ask him

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2019
TATIME:

As long as they stick to the KJV without giving it a trial to consider this texts from other versions,they can never grasp any of these facts! undecided undecided undecided
I remembered when i was studying the Bible back then,the JW brother noticed how suspicious i was about his version of the Bible so he adviced me to get other translations. I first hesitated but he made me understand that all these are translations and NOT exactly the language Jesus used back then. So i agreed but i still refused to use the NWT because some critics then have warned me that JWs has their own Bible,so i remained alert! sad sad sad
Though those critics never had the impetus to preach to me as i do ask thought provoking questions that can frustrate someone with half-baked knowledge. But when they now see that i'm humbly studying with JWs they're all coming in a bid to stop the study! embarassed embarassed embarassed
So i asked one of them "why weren't you this serious before the JWs started studying the Bible with me" his response "now you're going from fry~pan to fire" undecided undecided undecided then i insisted "are you saying i should have better remained a Muslim?" his response "that one is better" cheesy cheesy cheesy
That was when i now fully grasp what the JW brother has been trying to make me understand that "all these people are worshiping the same God" wink wink wink

false jw tatime
christians led by God living in them know the truth

you false jw's having a wrong spirit believe what you are told to believe

you called me "little boy"

but seriously with all those emoticons are you a little girl smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:55am On Feb 20, 2019
who do you believe in, the true Jesus Christ-God in the flesh, john 1:1&14
or a false jesus who is a angel in the flesh

the "Son of God"(man-flesh) is also called "Lord" and "Saviour"(God-Spirit)

of course if you are not serving the True Christ, then you are like false jw's and serving one of satans false christs
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:53am On Feb 20, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Now it's obvious you don't understand the word "AGREE"! embarassed embarassed embarassed

TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm little boy,so you can't even distinguish between SARCASM and STRAIGHT TALK!

wink wink wink

false jw tatime
i see, so your straight talk: "Good argument Sir,carry on!" and your meaning it to be sarcasm
is just another example of your being a lamb in wolves clothing

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets,(and false jw's are certinally that) which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 20, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
i see, so your straight talk: "Good argument Sir,carry on!" and your meaning it to be sarcasm
is just another example of your being a lamb in wolves clothing

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets,(and false jw's are certinally that) which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

grin grin grin Amateur debater with pointless writeups and the same quotation out of context! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 4:54am On Feb 20, 2019
johnw47:

confused false jw Janosky

yes Mighty God is a title for Jesus at isa 9:6
and mighty God is also a title for Jehovah at deu 7:21 and elsewhere
Deu_7:21  Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

there are not two mighty gods like you believe, Mighty God Jesus and the Mighty God Father, laughing

johnw47:

talk about lying and twisting false jw Janosky
you said jesus is mighty god and jehovah is "the" mighty god, ha ha that's two gods that you believe in
read back through the posts

there are not two mighty gods like you believe, Mighty God Jesus and the Mighty God Father, laughing

Johnw lying Pharisee , twister & spiritual fraudster suffering from spiritual dementia.
Trinity scam has corrupted your brain with lying virus & robbed your sense.
Shameless LIARS & confused Pharisees.

"Woe unto those ( johnw & brocab lying Pharisees) who are saying good is bad and bad is good, those who are putting darkness for light & light for darkness"
Isaiah 5:20.
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee ,you been repeating your lies

** Mr Liar & twister "mighty god" or Mighty God is the same thing in both Hebrew & Greek, more so the Bible is OK with it (Gen49:24, Deu7:21,Isaiah 9:6 & Ps82:1,6 KJV).

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee , twister & spiritual fraudster suffering from spiritual dementia.

"Woe unto those ( johnw & brocab lying Pharisees) who are saying good is bad and bad is good, those who are putting darkness for light & light for darkness"

OLAADEGBU has put them all in a mess as they're all claiming none~denominational whereas OLAADEGBU keep maintaining deeperlife as the one and only place to receive spiritual food,since his Daddy GO won't permit any of all the BORN AGAINSTS in his church to utter a sermon unless all of them sits quietly to listen to the sermon given by the one and only Mr Kumuyi on satelite!
I wonder why all these none~denominational morons aren't ashame of coming out to say their "shouldn't be a supreme group" even on a thread opened by a staunch member of deeperlife. OLAADEGBU remains a deeper for life just like a Chelsea fan! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2019
johnw47:

of course if you are not serving the True Christ, then you are like false jw's and serving one of satans false christs
Mr none denominational johnw47.
Please can you try to help OLAADEGBU to sea reasons and become a NONE DENOMINATIONAL believer like yourself? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Because he keeps pouring sand into your none denominational gaari oooo. Just imagine him sticking to only deeperlife and his Daddy GO Kumuyi embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Janosky:

*** Mr Liar & twister, "The word was with God" na two spirits be that oo.
Crooked twister, "the word became flesh ( John 1:14),the word is a spirit before he became flesh.
God (his Father Yahweh) NEVER became flesh !!!
" No man has ever seen God (Yahweh) AT ANY TIME ( John1:18) The Word is in the bosom of God ,Lazarus was in Abraham's bosom,(Lk16:23) are they one spirit?

johnw47:

*** Mr Liar & twister, Yahweh said to Moses, by extension to you:
" You CAN NOT see my face, for no one may see my face & live.... my face MUST NOT be seen"
Exodus 33:20,23.

** "No one has seen the Father (the only true God,John 17:3) except the one who is from God, only he has seen the Father" John 6:46.

" For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me.... You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, nor does his word dwell in you,for you do not believe the one he sent"
John 5:36-38.
*** "YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD HIS VOICE NOR SEEN HIS FORM....
AT ANY TIME"
PROOF Jesus is NOT God.

Johnw lying Pharisee, Jesus said the truth, his word does not dwell in you, lying virus & Trinity scam
done corrupt your sense.

God ,Yahweh sent the word ,his son & messenger from heaven, na two spirits be that oo !!
Crooked twister Johnw lying Pharisee dey deny & twist the holy scriptures.
( John 1:14),the word is a spirit before he became flesh.
God (his Father Yahweh is spirit) NEVER became flesh !!!
" No man has ever seen God (Yahweh) AT ANY TIME ( John1:18)
**** You don't even understand the holy scriptures,let alone John 1:1.

Spiritual fraudster carry your
Trinity scam comot from here.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
TATIME:
grin grin grin Amateur debater with pointless writeups and the same quotation out of context! cheesy cheesy cheesy

false jw tatime, like all false jw's all you have is lies, of course:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Janosky:

ha ha lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ and tatime, you are reduced to babbling false accusers
just like your god satan:

Rev_12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
TATIME:
OLAADEGBU has put them all in a mess as they're all claiming none~denominational whereas OLAADEGBU keep maintaining deeperlife as the one and only place to receive spiritual food,since his Daddy GO won't permit any of all the BORN AGAINSTS in his church to utter a sermon unless all of them sits quietly to listen to the sermon given by the one and only Mr Kumuyi on satelite!
I wonder why all these none~denominational morons aren't ashame of coming out to say their "shouldn't be a supreme group" even on a thread opened by a staunch member of deeperlife. OLAADEGBU remains a deeper for life just like a Chelsea fan! cheesy cheesy cheesy

OLAADEGBU sure has you tormented, oh lying false jw tatime smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
TATIME:
Mr none denominational johnw47.
Please can you try to help OLAADEGBU to sea reasons and become a NONE DENOMINATIONAL believer like yourself? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Because he keeps pouring sand into your none denominational gaari oooo. Just imagine him sticking to only deeperlife and his Daddy GO Kumuyi embarassed embarassed embarassed

non denominational-ism and OLAADEGBU sure has your daddy the devil and you tormented, oh lying false jw tatime cheesy

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Janosky:

*** Mr Liar & twister, Yahweh said to Moses, by extension to you:
" You CAN NOT see my face, for no one may see my face & live.... my face MUST NOT be seen"
Exodus 33:20,23.

** "No one has seen the Father (the only true God,John 17:3) except the one who is from God, only he has seen the Father" John 6:46.

" For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me.... You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, nor does his word dwell in you,for you do not believe the one he sent"
John 5:36-38.
*** "YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD HIS VOICE NOR SEEN HIS FORM....
AT ANY TIME"
PROOF Jesus is NOT God.

laughing,
again for the ?? time oh so confused lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
Jesus is not the Father, He is the Son, smile
Father and Son is God, two persons, one God:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

the word was with God(Father) = two persons
God and the Word was God = one God

but of course i know that you false jw's believe in two gods, mighty god jesus and almighty god father smiley

Janosky:
Johnw lying Pharisee, Jesus said the truth, his word does not dwell in you, lying virus & Trinity scam
done corrupt your sense.

ha ha false accuser Janosky/OneJ your lying false accusations is all you have

Janosky:
God ,Yahweh sent the word ,his son & messenger from heaven, na two spirits be that oo !!
Crooked twister Johnw lying Pharisee dey deny & twist the holy scriptures.
( John 1:14),the word is a spirit before he became flesh.
God (his Father Yahweh is spirit) NEVER became flesh !!!
" No man has ever seen God (Yahweh) AT ANY TIME ( John1:18)
**** You don't even understand the holy scriptures,let alone John 1:1.

Spiritual fraudster carry your
Trinity scam comot from here.

side splitting, again for the ?? time
truly God is a Spirit, look it up
truly Father and the Word are two persons, ha ha
truly Father and the Word is the one true God, but you will never know or understand
stupidity brain Janosky/OneJ

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:07am On Feb 21, 2019
with satan being the god of this world, 2Co_4:4, of course it's only natural that his disciples - false jw's will be going door to door more than any other group to deceive the nations

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

2Co 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ
2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ,

your jesus is a angel, like your god the devil is:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2019
what a friend christians have in Jesus smiley

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 21, 2019
johnw47:

non denominational-ism and OLAADEGBU sure has your daddy the devil and you tormented, oh lying false jw tatime cheesy

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2019
johnw47:

Same same. grin grin grin
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME: grin grin grin

TATIME:
Same same. grin grin grin

and true true false jw Tatime

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2019
johnw47:

and true true false jw Tatime

Where is my Big Stout and Catfish peppersoup?
This boy can perform well as a standing comedian! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Where is my Big Stout and Catfish peppersoup?
This boy can perform well as a standing comedian! cheesy cheesy cheesy

of course the usual garbage from you false jw Tatime

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2019
what a friend christians have in Jesus

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
johnw47:

Jesus is the messanger of the covenant, He is also a messanger for His Father
he is also the Christ,

the word angel in the bible is used for a messanger, it is also used for an angelic being

angel
ἄγγελος
aggelos
ang'-el-os
From ἀγγέλλω aggellō to bring tidings; a messenger; an “angel”;

so an angel(Aggelos) is anyone who has a message from God: a messanger, a angel, a pastor etc.

Jesus is Father God's only begotten Son, so the angels and all other beings were created,
if Jesus were an angelic being then so would His Father be who beget Him, smile

Johnw lying Pharisee,your last sentence "if Jesus were an angelic being, so would his Father be" is NOT true.
Can you give orders to your Boss or your own Father?

*** From your Bible give proof that Jesus dish out orders& commands to Yahweh to obey Jesus

Spiritual fraudster johnw twister of the Bible, Jesus has no power to order his God & Father to obey Jesus (John14:28. 7:16.Acts 3:13.)
1cor11:3, angels, Jesus & man, ALL are under Jehovah's authority.
**Proof Jesus is NOT Jehovah God.

****Johnw "so an angel(angellos) is any one who has a message from God: a messenger, angel, a pastor" that is Jesus Christ.

**Pastor from Latin 'pascere'-"meaning shepherd"
Sourced from Chambers 21st Century Dictionary.

" I am the good Shepherd. the good Shepherd(Jesus) lays down his life for his sheep" John 10:11. 3:16.
Spiritual fraudster ,Jesus is NOT God.
U no fit give orders to your Daddy G.O , as Jesus no fit give orders to Jehovah's, you are inferior to your Daddy,as Jesus is inferior to Jehovah ,not equal in rank , authority,position.
Jesus is not Jehovah God.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee,your last sentence "if Jesus were an angelic being, so would his Father be" is NOT true.
Can you give orders to your Boss or your own Father?

oh duh know nothing Janosky/OneJ
you are human flesh because your father who beget you is human flesh
if Jesus were a angel then His Father who beget Him would be a angel too
however Jesus Father is not human or angel, He is God-Spirit, and so Jesus is God-Spirit also
He became flesh, john 1:14

Janosky:
*** From your Bible give proof that Jesus dish out orders& commands to Yahweh to obey Jesus

oh duh repeater of the same nonsense over and over again
why would Jesus dish out orders & commands to His Father to obey Him-Jesus, stupidity brain

Janosky:
Spiritual fraudster johnw twister of the Bible, Jesus has no power to order his God & Father to obey Jesus (John14:28. 7:16.Acts 3:13.)
1cor11:3, angels, Jesus & man, ALL are under Jehovah's authority.
**Proof Jesus is NOT Jehovah God.

Father and the Word is Jehovah God, john 1:1
would you like me to post many other verses showing that Jesus is Jehovah? no of course not, you don't believe God

Janosky:
****Johnw "so an angel(angellos) is any one who has a message from God: a messenger, angel, a pastor" that is Jesus Christ.

**Pastor from Latin 'pascere'-"meaning shepherd"
Sourced from Chambers 21st Century Dictionary.

" I am the good Shepherd. the good Shepherd(Jesus) lays down his life for his sheep" John 10:11. 3:16.
Spiritual fraudster ,Jesus is NOT God.
U no fit give orders to your Daddy G.O , as Jesus no fit give orders to Jehovah's, you are inferior to your Daddy,as Jesus is inferior to Jehovah ,not equal in rank , authority,position.
Jesus is not Jehovah God.

duh duh duh, how many times have i said Jesus was a messanger for His Father
He is not a angelic being though
He created all the angels, john 1:3, ha ha ha

aggelos means messenger, it also means angel, it can be a pastor, etc
when referring to Jesus, Jesus is a messenger for His Father, not a angel
"context" know nothing Janosky/OneJ

oh confused, brain like a sieve

Rev_2:2  I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jesus did not refer to Himself as a leader establishing a new religion
rather Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life", john 14:6
the early disciples were not told to recruit members to a movement
instead, they were instructed to "go and speak to the people all the words of this life", acts 5:20
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2019
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 

all thing were made by the Word Jesus Christ
nothing that was created was created without Him
showing that Jesus wasn't created

only a fool and a liar would preach that "the Lord and Saviour of the World" was created

Father is the Lord of lords, and King of kings:
Rev_17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Jesus is Lord of lords, and King of kings:
Rev_17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Father and Jesus is Jehovah God:
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2019
{Mark 2:5-7} When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”
Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9OGg6qPwTo
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
brocab:
{Mark 2:5-7} When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”
Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9OGg6qPwTo

Mark2:10,11.
Brocab lying Pharisee ,twister, educated illiterate &
Blasphemous LIAR, is Jehovah the son of man or the son of God?

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
johnw47:

of course the usual garbage from you false jw Tatime

I dey hear you Mr johnw47, If this is what the first century christians called faith,i wonder how people who reasoned along to become christians do think back then? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (96) (Reply)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127