Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (97503 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 5:39am On May 24, 2019
lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
you cannot reply to all the truth in our posts
you just post with your sewer mouth
but then you are a false jw

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 5:55am On May 24, 2019
lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky OneJ
the name Jehovah was once greatly revered by the so called jehovah's witnesses
and Jesus was no one
but today you don't even care how Jehovah(YHWH) name is pronounced
and of course Jesus is still no one to you false jw's

you false jw's are going from bad to worse, but Jesus spoke of you:

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

isn't it true oh sewer mouth

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 11:57pm On May 24, 2019
The JW's don't seem to have any understanding that concerns the Word of God, 'they don't seem to realise' reading and studying our Bible's, is like filling our belly's with food-it's full of encouragement for us, it helps us to understand how important we are to God and offering plain counsel on how we should live. {John 3:16, Zephaniah 3:17, 1 Peter 5:6–7, Psalm 86:15, Philippians 2:1–11, Colossians 3:17, 23}
The Bible helps us understand and make sense of our relationships, our work, our school, and the like.
When confronted with natural times of transition such as graduating from high school or college, changing jobs, or moving to a new community, we can have confidence that God cares and is attending to our needs.
More importantly, we can have assurance that God draws near to us when we draw near to Him {James 4:8}
The short answer to the question of what you should do after graduation is “draw near to God,” but it takes a little context for that advice to make sense.
It is okay to not have all the answers. Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived {1 Kings 3:3–15; 4:30, 10:1–9}, raised many questions in the book of Ecclesiastes, answered most of them, and then offered a final conclusion about life.
He said that all people should “fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind” {Ecclesiastes 12:13} To fear God is to have great reverence for Him.
It is to approach Him like the King that He is {Ecclesiastes 5:1} but also to believe that He is a loving father {Luke 15}
When we draw near to God through reading the Word and prayer, He reveals to us who He is and what He does; then we can understand what His will is for the world and for us. By drawing near to God we can learn what we should do next.
Jesus invites us to understand what it means to trust Him. He says to us all, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light” {Mathew 11:28–30}
He wants us to come to Him. He knows we are tired and anxious. He knows well enough to give us what we need. He uses the imagery of a yoke, a large wooden harness that holds two animals side by side, to help us understand that He is with us.
A yoke enables two animals, oxen or horses or cattle, to pull together in the same direction.
It is normal to have an older and wiser animal paired with a younger, untested animal so that the older can carry the larger burden while teaching the younger how to succeed.
This is how Jesus is with us. He makes our yoke light by pulling most of the weight Himself.
Not only do we have this invitation to be with Jesus, but we also have been given freedom to live freely {Galatians 5:1, James 1:25} we have been given the mind of Christ to help us make decisions {1 Corinthians 2:16}, and we have been given the Holy Spirit to guide us and teach us {John 16:13}
These provisions from God are intended to provide us with a knowledge of who He is and what He does and to guide us in how we can respond.
If you want to know what you should do after graduation, consider the love of God revealed in His statements about who you are and who you are designed to be.
You have been created by God with great care and wonder, all the days of your life are designed by God, and He thinks often and well of you {Psalm 139:13–18}
You have the fingerprints of God all over you, having been created as His workmanship, designed to do good works {Ephesians 2:10} So go and do.
You have been designed to do good works for God’s glory and to help other people. Consider this: Jesus and His adoptive earthly father were carpenters. Many followers of Jesus were fishermen. Others were tent makers, tax collectors, Roman soldiers, and Jewish leaders.
There is no right profession, and, so long as it is not a question of morality, there is no wrong one.
Thus, as you are considering what you might do after graduation—whether you should take this job or that one, move to a new city or stay in your home town, continue in school or start a small business—seek out the answer that positions you to best be able to love God by loving others.
Practically speaking, take the following steps: first and most importantly, read the Bible and pray. Talk to God and receive His wise counsel. Draw near to Him. Second, seek the counsel of those who love God and love you.
Their advice matters a great deal {Proverbs 15:22}
Third, reflect on the past and make a list of the times you have been invited to serve others, maybe to lead a Bible study or help someone with his schoolwork, or to be the captain of a sports team, sing at a wedding, or write for a blog.
This will help you to learn what other people believe you are good at. Fourth, make a list of whom you love to love. Do you cry when you see a homeless man?
Do you want to save high school students from peer pressure?
Do you wish it were possible that ladies in nursing homes never felt lonely? These and similar questions about God and other people will help you discover that it is not necessarily about what you should do, but rather whom you could serve. Somewhere in there is the beginning of the road you are seeking.
What should you do with your life after you graduate? Live your life before God with great reverence for who He is and what He does, and then go and love others. Give yourself permission to make mistakes, trusting that God works all things for the good of those who love Him, those who are called by Him {Romans 8:28}
And, whatever you do, be reminded of this: “Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain” {Psalm 127:1}
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:23am On May 25, 2019
WATCHTOWER: Jehovah is God’s true name. Superstitious Jewish Scribes removed it from the Bible, but our New World Translation faithfully restored it to the OT & inserted it in the NT where it made sense to do so. using Jehovah’s name is essential to salvation (Rom. 10:13 NWT).

Janosky:
Jesus quoted in Matt 22:36,37, must call his Father's name , whether he pronounced it as Yahweh, Jehovah or any other way unknown to us, who cares?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:53am On May 25, 2019
Janosky:

Trinity poo fried beans with your brain sotayy "mixed languages" dey confuse your mumu brain.

I reproduce here what I wrote which you been twisting because your mumu Pharisaic brain can't fathom what I'm actually saying....

"Jesus quoted in Matt 22;36,37 MUST CALL HIS FATHER'S NAME, whether he pronounced it as Yahweh, Jehovah or any other way unknown to us, who cares?"

** The point I made in that post is " Jesus MUST CALL HIS FATHER'S NAME" ,anytime he quoted from the Old Testament, and he did so ALWAYS.
As at today, since we still don't know how he pronounced it- whether he pronounced it Yahweh, Jehovah or any other way unknown to us ,( "who cares?"wink or does it bother us how he did it ?

Johnw lying Pharisee and educated illiterate displaying his buffoonery.

Jehovah is God’s true name.....
using Jehovah’s name is essential to salvation[/b] (Rom. 10:13 NWT).

Jesus MUST CALL HIS FATHER's NAME !

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:06am On May 25, 2019
johnw47:

WATCHTOWER: Jehovah is God’s true name. Superstitious Jewish Scribes removed it from the Bible, but our New World Translation faithfully restored it to the OT & inserted it in the NT where it made sense to do so. using Jehovah’s name is essential to salvation (Rom. 10:13 NWT).

Yes !
Jesus must call his Father's name in Matt 22:36,37 where he quoted Deu 6:5 (ASV,NWT). He also called his Father's name in Mark 12:29 where he quoted Deu6:4 (ASV,NWT) and in Mark 12:36 where he quoted psalms 110:1(ASV, NWT).

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:07am On May 25, 2019
johnw47:

Yes !
Jesus must call his Father's name in Matt 22:36,37 where he quoted Deu 6:5 (ASV,NWT). He also called his Father's name in Mark 12:29 where he quoted Deu6:4 (ASV,NWT) and in Mark 12:36 where he quoted psalms 110:1(ASV, NWT).

Hallelujah !!!!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:23am On May 25, 2019
johnw47:

and Jesus was no one

John lying Pharisee nobody knows the exact way Jesus pronounced his Father's name in Mark 12:29 , JWs do not bother that we don't how Jesus pronounced it, but we are very happy and proud that Jesus called his Father's name
Janosky:

Yes !

Hallelujah !!!!
johnw47 lying Pharisee brain dey reset small small....

Hallelujah !
Jehovah must be praised !!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:29am On May 25, 2019
brocab:
[color=#000099]The JW's don't seem to have any understanding that concerns the Word of God,

Ee done tayy wey you brocab pharidee dey LIE for this forum.
You're just too good at show casing your talent.

I'm NOT amazed.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 3:15am On May 25, 2019
brocab:

{John 14:9} "Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”
[color=#990000]Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father.

Brocab lying Pharisee, is Jesus Christ saying he is the Father?

"Jesus answered: No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God, ONLY HE (Jesus) HAS SEEN THE FATHER" John 6:46. 5:37

Lying pharisee twisting the holy scriptures , " Jesus answered: what I teach is NOT my own. It comes from Him that sent me" John 7:16.

Jesus confirmed he is his Father's messenger .
*** When you sent your son to deliver a message to your employees, when your employees meets him& receives your message, whom have they received?

" Jesus cried out: when a man believes in me..... when he looks at me, he sees the One who sent me" John 12:44,45. Matt 10:40.

Jesus says brocab lying Pharisee do not believe the one who the Father has sent.
You do not have the love of God in your hearts". John 5:38 42

Lying Pharisees with out sense and love for truth, una just dey deceive una selves.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 3:21am On May 25, 2019
Janosky:

I'm NOT amazed.

ha ha, oh tormented know nothing Janosky/OneJ
it's true what bro said;

brocab:

The JW's don't seem to have any understanding that concerns the Word of God

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 3:29am On May 25, 2019
Janosky:

John lying Pharisee nobody knows the exact way Jesus pronounced his Father's name in Mark 12:29 , JWs do not bother that we don't how Jesus pronounced it, but we are very happy and proud that Jesus called his Father's name

johnw47 lying Pharisee brain dey reset small small....

Hallelujah !
Jehovah must be praised !!

deceiving false jw Janosky/OneJ
ha ha, not caring how YHWH name is pronounced is not praising Him,
not caring is opposed to praising, ha ha, what a tangled wed you weave oh lying pharisee
lies beget lies smiley

Janosky:
Jesus quoted in Matt 22:36,37, must call his Father's name , whether he pronounced it as Yahweh, Jehovah or any other way unknown to us, who cares?

cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 3:45am On May 25, 2019
Janosky:

Jehovah is God’s true name.....
using Jehovah’s name is essential to salvation[/b] (Rom. 10:13 NWT).

Jesus MUST CALL HIS FATHER's NAME !

deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

you say Jehovah is God’s true name
and you say using Jehovah’s name is essential to salvation
and you say Jesus MUST CALL HIS FATHER's NAME
and yet you also say you don't care how Jesus call-pronounced his Father name smiley

ha ha ha, oh what a tangled web a lying pharisee weaves

Janosky:

cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:43am On May 26, 2019
And when a JW is attacked by a demon-they call out Jehovah's name, and nothing happens..
johnw47:

deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

and yet you also say you don't care how Jesus call-pronounced his Father name smiley

ha ha ha, oh what a tangled web a lying pharisee weaves

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:47am On May 26, 2019
Is the words I write--so true, it upsets you? Call out to Jesus-and He will save you-call out to Jehovah and nothing happens.
Janosky:

I'm NOT amazed.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:20am On May 26, 2019
johnw47:

Johnw Lying pharisees and educated illiterate, since you care how Jesus did it, pls tell us what "the spirit" your comforter revealed to you, the exact pronunciation Jesus called his Father's name.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:27am On May 26, 2019
brocab:
And when a JW is attacked by a demon-they call out Jehovah's name, and nothing happens..

Brocab lying Pharisee pretending to worship the God of Abraham Isaac, Jacob and Jesus (Acts 3:13) , he doesn't even trust.

The name of the God of Jesus, Abraham Isaac Jacob is a strong tower. Proverbs 18:10(ASV)
Jehovah is NOT the God of brocab lying Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 6:18am On May 26, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw Lying pharisees and educated illiterate, since you care how Jesus did it, pls tell us what "the spirit" your comforter revealed to you, the exact pronunciation Jesus called his Father's name.

oh duh confused know nothing false jw Janosky/oneJ

the Holy Spirit hasn't revealed to me how Jesus pronounced YHWH
and i definately wouldn't say "who cares" how he pronounced it
oh evil false jw

Janosky:
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 6:23am On May 26, 2019
Janosky:

Brocab lying Pharisee pretending to worship the God of Abraham Isaac, Jacob and Jesus (Acts 3:13) , he doesn't even trust.

The name of the God of Jesus, Abraham Isaac Jacob is a strong tower. Proverbs 18:10(ASV)

tormented false jw janosky/OneJ

a habitual liar false accuser til the end, of course

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:21am On May 27, 2019
Call out to Jehovah and nothing happens, call out to Jesus and you are saved.
Janosky:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by oboy81: 4:17am On May 27, 2019
Still on grin
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:04am On May 27, 2019
[
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:06am On May 27, 2019
brocab:
Call out to Jehovah and nothing happens, call out to Jesus and you are saved.

Brocab doesn't even know Jesus or the God and Father of Jesus. John 20:17.
Brocab is a lying Pharisee....

** " The name of Jehovah is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it and is safe".
Proverbs 18:10 Darby Bible.

*** " And it shall come to pass that WHO SO EVER shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered...". Joel2;32 ASV

*Joel2:32 was quoted in Roman 10:13) ****
*-**- " For EVERY ONE who will call on the name of THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved"
Roman 10:13 (Aramaic Bible).

The truth is out in the open- brocab is a lying Pharisee.
C'est finis !
*cc : johnw lying Pharisee.
Talented LIARS exposed .

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:18am On May 27, 2019
johnw47:

tormented false jw janosky

a habitual liar false accuser til the end, of course

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
[quote author=Janosky post=78759869]
Lying Pharisees twisting and misquoting the holy scriptures.

Johnw doesn't even know Jesus or the God and Father of Jesus. John 20:17. John 17:3.

Johnw is a lying Pharisee....

** " The name of Jehovah is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it and is safe".

*** " And it shall come to pass that WHO SO EVER shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered...". Joel2;32 ASV

*-**- " For EVERY ONE who will call on the name of THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved"

The truth is out in the open- Johnw is a lying Pharisee.
C'est finis !
Talented LIAR exposed .
Your talent for lying makes Satan envious.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:21pm On May 27, 2019
Janosky:
*** " And it shall come to pass that WHO SO EVER shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered...". Joel2;32 ASV *Joel2:32 was quoted in Roman 10:13) **** *-**- " For EVERY ONE who will call on the name of THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved"
{Joel 2:32, Romans 10:13 ASV} And everyone who calls on the "Name" of the Lord will be saved.
Janosky the scriptures tells us to call on the Lord-it doesn't say call upon the Father Jehovah, unless Jesus is Lord-the Father Jehovah! One name is called upon, not two names are called! "Jesus is the only way into heaven-but you don't believe in Heaven, so that wouldn't worry you"-the scripture gives us "One Lord and savour-not two Lords-Janosky thinks there is two gods to call upon?
Janosky:

Brocab doesn't even know Jesus or the God and Father of Jesus. John 20:17.
Brocab is a lying Pharisee....

The truth is out in the open- brocab is a lying Pharisee.
C'est finis !
*cc : johnw lying Pharisee.
Talented LIARS exposed .

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2019
johnw47:
lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky OneJ
and Jesus was no one
and of course Jesus is still no one to you false jw's

you false jw's are going from bad to worse, but Jesus spoke of you:

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

i dont see how thinking person can read d scriptures yet land on the d conclusion that hell is the common grave. Here again, Jesus implies that hell is a punitive and exclusive destination. Add it with other verses where he warns - repeatedly (how manytimes in scripture does God/Jesus repeat a sentence in the same breadth?)- people to not end up there. This is Jesus,the Master talking. It takes a lot of daftness to nod to porous doctrines of this cult.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:47pm On May 27, 2019
Hell is also for a place for you too-we are all sinners-Jesus spoke about Hell just as much as He spoke about Heaven-but you don't believe in that either, just like you are denying the Word of God.
asalimpo:

i dont see how thinking person can read d scriptures to come out with d conclusion that hell is common grave. Here again, Jesus implies that hell is a destination for the guilty nd unjustified and again implies that it excludes others. This is Jesus,the Master talking. It takes a lot of daftness to nod to porous doctrines of this cult.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:14am On May 28, 2019
Janosky:

and yet you lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ
don't care how Jesus pronounced YHWH

Janosky:

ha ha
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:26am On May 28, 2019
Janosky:

Lying Pharisees twisting and misquoting the holy scriptures.

Johnw doesn't even know Jesus or the God and Father of Jesus

Johnw is a lying Pharisee....

The truth is out in the open- Johnw is a lying Pharisee.
C'est finis !
Talented LIAR exposed .
Your talent for lying makes Satan envious.

copycat lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ
what i say in truth you throw back in lies, of course

always the habitual liar-false accuser just like your daddy:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:37am On May 28, 2019
asalimpo:

i dont see how thinking person can read d scriptures yet land on the d conclusion that hell is the common grave. Here again, Jesus implies that hell is a punitive and exclusive destination. Add it with other verses where he warns - repeatedly (how manytimes in scripture does God/Jesus repeat a sentence in the same breadth?)- people to not end up there. This is Jesus,the Master talking. It takes a lot of daftness to nod to porous doctrines of this cult.

it certinally would take a lot of daftness to believe the doctrines of the false jw's cult
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:41am On May 28, 2019
Father and Son is Jehovah-Lord God:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Father gave Lord Jesus Christ revelation, and Lord Jesus Christ sent it to john by His angel(the angel of the Lord):

Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

showing again: Lord Jesus Christ sent his angel(the angel of the Lord) to testify the revelation that His Father gave Him:

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:43am On May 28, 2019
Act_16:31  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Rev_17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

of course the angel of the Lord, is the angel of the Lord of lords-Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (96) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.