Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (32265 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by fasasi81(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]Tracyomo:
I've been scammed several times just because I like helping others.
I met a young boy on fb claiming he is an ophan and needed help from me to pay his school fees in Naija. The boy blocked me after sending him 80k. Na den I know say na scam.
I was lucky he blocked me because because if he had asked more money from me I would have continued helping him.
....u av done ur own 4 God.I don't count dat as scam or dupe.who loss?u or him?he loss.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:03am On May 14, 2017
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Cutex01(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2017
ernhiee:
Please I sent you a mail can you please reply thank you....I need help with my fees and my exam is in 2weeks..Thanks
make Una just try to at least get small shame for body na. Na Una type dey give the country bad image, so if she no talk now you for no pay your school fees. If you no fit pay drop out na, na she send you go school?

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2017
too bad
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Cutex01(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2017
Tracyomo:
I met a young boy on fb claiming he is an ophan and needed help from me to pay his school fees in Naija. The boy blocked me after sending him 80k. Na den I know say na scam.
I was lucky he blocked me because because if he had asked more money from me I would have continued helping him.
it will do you a world of good not to listen to any of these hawks on your mention seeking to pay their school fees and what not, you're likely to get scammed again if you do. Does it mean that if you hadn't mentioned your experience they wouldn't remember having fees to pay? Anyone that cannot pay their school fees should drop out and find something else to do. It is no death sentence.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by amynah94(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2017
Mostly, the greedy people get scammed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by illuminatedmind(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Yea sure. Nigerians are the worst set of human beings to ever meet online or do business with. I have been scammed uncountable times that I can't just recall. Why they keep on scamming me is not because I am stupid or not smart.. Never. Rather, they prey on my weakness for humanity and turn it to evil.

All things being equal, Lalasticlala and Seun and Mynd44... Thanks a lot to you guys for pushing this to front page because I have a website I want to report.

This website named paperback-limited dot com scammed a family friend and our village minister to the tune of 6 million. This fraudulent website went and cloned the original site which is paperbackpaper dot co dot uk.

As am typing this, they are still online scamming Nigerians. To the owners of those website, we know you.

Already all of you will die by accident before the year runs out. The man you scammed is currently running BP and is almost wishing for death.

[b]These are the type of useless set of charlatans and iddiots Nigerians look up to and hail as those who have made it! People like e money dem.. Huss puppi or whatever the morons answer.
They always upload their rooms that is made of Gold and always make you feel like you have not made it in life. But if you see the terrible evil these criminals commit? You will marvel. They are always "balling"! But trace their source of income? NOTHING! The only answer is FRAUD AND CRIMINALITY! These set of boys and youths operate on INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

They monitor emails and divert the money. You will think you are speaking with the company you are dealing with but you wont know that these boys are monitoring the conversations and are waiting for the time of payment.. So that they will delete the original account number the company you are dealing with gave you and then send you a bogus account number! If you are a Nigerian reading this and you have a foreign company you are dealing with and they are hurrying you up for payment or they lower the prices of goods, chances ARE THAT YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED! Verify all transaction diligently and thoroughly. Even when you receive an account number, visit the original website of the company you are dealing with and call the phone number their for verification of account.

REMEMBER AGAIN, ALWAYS USE SCAMADVISER DOT COM TO ALWAYS CHECK UP WEBSITES YOU ARE DEALING WITH. CHANCES ARE THAT THOSE WEBSITES WERE LAUNCHED YESTERDAY AND ARE UPLOADING PICTURES OF BOGUS GOODS AND LOW PRICES TO ATTRACT PREYS. TRUST ME ON THIS!

Funny enough, these fools rob people of their livelihood in this recession and still come online to shout

"Thank You Jesus!"

You think you can deceive God? Never. Galatians 6:7 comes to mind.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. Whatever a man sows, so shall he reap."

To all the worthless and useless yahoo boys deceiving themselves that the white people did worse.. Continue.. Inugo? Your days are numbered.

To all the worthless and disgusting pig of girls dating these foools and call them hustlers.. Continue too ok? Remember that what goes around comes around.

You are dating a Yahoo Yahoo boy or G Boy as it is called. You are very much aware of what he does and that people are being robbed and killed to maintain you. He buys you Iphone 7 and the latest human hair. You still come online to;

"THANK GOD FOR ALL HIS MERCIES?"

You deceive yourself that your boyfriend is a hustler and that the white people did worse? Are you aware that by 2070... Chances that you reading this, is still on earth is 0%? What then happens to all the slay kings and slay mamas that are dead by then?

A word is enough for the wise. To the owners of that website named paperback-limited owned by somebody from one region I will not mention for obvious reasons... Continue ok? You ripped a family Friend and a close confidant and loved one of all his savings running into millions... Be very much aware that the eyes of God is on you. Be Afraid. Be Worried Because you and your generation will die soon. Deceive yourself that you have done others and nothing has been happening. This is your full cup. Even if the whole world begs for you to be forgiven on the last day... I HAVE SWORN WITH MY SOUL BEFORE GOD THAT ALL OF YOU THAT SHARED THAT MONEY MUST PERISH IN HELL. I SEAL IT WITH MY BLOOD!
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by fasasi81(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2017
Freethought:
I'm only a little above 30yrs old and iv only been scammed once but that once, its a day I will never forget.....

Like one decade ago, I was a student in one polythecnic in ogun state but I also work as a security officer at lafarge ewekoro just to get some extra dou cos I came from an average background.. I worked from 7pm till 7am everyday and attend classes, mostly 8am till 4pm.

Well, fast forward to the end of the first month, it was a lovely morning I woke up to cos I already knew I was gonna be paid that day. I decided not to attend class that day, just to sleep at home till I receive alert.. Lo and behold, at exactly 10am on that tuesday mornin, I got a 21k credit balance in my UBA savings account. After a long thought of what to do with my first salary as a student, I came up with the conclusion of going to sango ota to get few clothes for my self and also get foodstuffs( as I no longer have foodstuff at home)..

With excitement, I ran to the nearest ATM port, withdrew my 21k, stopped a bus and headed straight to sango otta.

Alightin at the last bus stop, I decided to work down to where I was gonna gt foodstuffs first... On my way, I met some guys shouting, looks like they were advertising something... Guy1: how much is it? Guy2: its just 1k naira Guy1sadremoved 1k naira from his pocket and handed it over to the 2nd guy) Oya give me ..Guy2: (hands over a phone to the 1st guy)... All this happened in less than 1minutes, I slowed down to see what they were doing and a guy ran to me and said " we are doing promo and with just 1k, you can even win a blackberry bold 2"... That BB bold2 caught my attention cos only a handful of student in my school use it, so I moved closer to them. The next thing I remember was that I started begging them to at least give me the sim in my nokia touchlite if they won't give me back my money. I was duped in less than 90seconds, I don't knw how but I remember vividly that one man gave me #500 to go back home when I was crying by the road side..

Its a day I will never forget!
Tears n my fa
ce.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by haffaze777(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2017
amynah94:
Mostly, the greedy people get scammed
I was duped some days ago and I ain't a greedy fella,i sent one of my boys on errand with d money and guess what? he abscond with d money
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by chommyAngela: 9:37am On May 14, 2017
yes by one guy named victor enyeribe ukaoma with acct number 0044359790...union bank.in the name of he is selling data bundle About two weeks ago.And another one want to scam me some days ago in the name of selling braids wig online but I refused. some people bad shaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by agog: 9:41am On May 14, 2017
olafunny:
Have you ever, in one time of your life, been duped by known or unknown person(s)? Share your experience so others could learn.

Mine:
I met this guy on Facebook who claimed he could run admission stuff for me. As a credulous human being, i believed he could. We eventually became online friends and started chatting on whatsapp. He shared me with some of the people he had successfully gotten the admission for. I didn't know they were his accomplices. They played the game so well that i was made to pay 20000 upfront and 30000 would be paid after the admission is secured. After i made the payment, they stayed online for few days and gone thereafter. I was blocked on whatsapp by all of then and they wouldn't pick my calls again. That was in 2009 though.

Share yours!
there is no WhatsApp in 2009 though
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by olafunny(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2017
agog:

there is no WhatsApp in 2009 though
I wanted to type 2011 though
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by KaBabs1: 10:10am On May 14, 2017
Tracyomo:

Good morning dear. Please can you send me a pm? All I need is your Facebook name. LOL
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by GetHelpWorldwid: 10:15am On May 14, 2017
I was having 25k needed extra 20k to pay up my school fees, thanks to Uniport. I had a tecno phone valued around 35k, so I put it up for sale on OLX for 20k. Few hours later, this young man called me, told me he was gonna buy the phone for that amount, but that we were gonna meet up later in the evening because he closes late from work. Around 4pm, same day, I went to watch Chelsea take on Everton, told one nigga sitting next to me who took my phone to check scores "Baba the cappa dey market oo" the nigga was willing to offer 18k, but bearing in mind I already had a potential buyer, I insisted he made it 22k which he refused. 85th minute into the game, around few minutes to 7pm, my potential buyer called, I hurriedly left. He told me to meet him up at first bank ATM, that he didn't come with cash due to security reasons. So I went, met this young man at the ATM queue, just waited around, later on he called me up. "Oboy how much you say you wan sell the phone sef?", I replied, "20k na". The young man then took out cash from his left hand, counted 20 pieces of 1k notes and handed over to me, I counted and confirmed it was complete, took out my SIM cards and memory card, clear phone data and handed the phone over to my buyer. The young man then said, "Oboy you harsh oo, abeg, find me 500 naira from your pocket na" I said 'no ooo, I for don sell the phone since sef". So I got home brought out the money, with smile on my face that I was gonna pay my fees, started counting the money again, they were mints..., Behold, I discovered something strange, the feel of the money... Then I took a closer look at the notes, they were all having the same serial number. Counterfeit!!!. I died.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by chayoski: 10:17am On May 14, 2017
Dimejidude:
Mine was very painful. Didn't have much on me at that time, so I had to dispose off some of my assets. Met this guy on Facebook, we started talking - he told me he sells fixed matches (punters should know this).

Sent him the money for the fixed match. Immediately he received the alert, he switched off his phone. I was very distraught. Eventually when he would pick up, he started telling me different stories till I eventually got tired of the whole thing.

Till today I have issues relating with strangers when money is involved cool
All these sure games story sef una nor dey learn? if theses guys re sure of the game, why they no even obtain loan take nak am since the return is sure,,,make every body wise up o. just as this Bvn msg saying your account has been blocked... and you still see people fall for such. I do not intend to support stealing, but why steal from the poor to get rich when there re people who would lost over a million and feel no much headache

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by chayoski: 10:28am On May 14, 2017
mimiy05:

Lol...Funny enough, I had a very big quarrel with my dad because of this man and his yeye accomplice that claimed to be a doctor at Eko hospital. I got his contact from a trusted source who did not know it was a scam. The day of the supposed interview, he called me to say that I have to go to Eko hospital first for medicals, then he gave me the "doctors" number to call. In my mind I was wondering which company conducts medicals first before a job interview.

I decide to call the "doctor" while I was in a keke on my way to the hospital. She now told me that I have to pay N15,600 in the bank, that she would send the account number and I would be refunded when I go for the main interview and that I must be in the hospital before 9:30am cos she was leaving soon. In my mind, I was like Eko hospital that I know? Which time did they stop collecting cash in the hospital?. I already knew it was a scam so I just cut the call and told the keke driver to drop me at the next junction. Luckily, we had not gone far from my house.

I took a bike home and my parents were asking me what happened. I explained everything to them, na im my pupsy provoke. "How do I know it's a scam" . We argued seriously, even my mum was trying to make him see reason. Eventually, I had to call the person who gave me the guys number and explained to her, she was now the one that told my dad that it's definitely a scam before he calmed down. I will never forget that day.
Yours is a happy ending and I'm glad for you. after reading the experiences of others especially that of iamexcelblog and gethelpworldwid, I got really sad.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by paddyofboss(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Hmm make i come pack formats
I was thinking that was d ops plan...just to collect format..even d post na scam 2009 indeed
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by chayoski: 11:07am On May 14, 2017
larrycdof:
Just for the sake of ppl who might be a potential target for this harden criminals roaming among good ppl.. I was very busy then and needed to relocate bcus of distance I cover from my house to work.. So a friend volunteer to help we secure a good apartment around ojodu Berger.. Unkown to us the purported agent was actually a developer and he has committed same blocks of flat to several gullible preys like us,. We deposited 100k each for separate apartment,. After several months of unfulfilled promises he requested additional 100k as d flats which was under construction was almost finished I bluntly refused and claimed until I have keys to mine I won't make any more financial commitment,. My humble friend made another deposit.. After which I started my own investigation into the man and d house in question.. Low and behold several agents had so much derogatory remarks about the developers treacherous dealing.. Na them I know sey gbege don happen.. Bit my friend was adamant.. When the house was finished and we went to secure ours.. From long distance down d road I could see a cotton/window blind already In d apartment he supposedly bethroted to me.. See me dey laugh inside car cus I knew what had happened.. On getting their govt already took up the possession after several complains.. We were refered to Alagbon police station for an official complaint.. My brother and sister in d house.. My name was number 215...this man already swindled over 80millions from unsuspecting individuals.. Next I read d case in punch and it was all over the internet.. A woman I met said she paid 750k.. For 3bedroom flat.. I just dey thank God mine was less.. So ppl don't be corned out of ur hard earned money.. If u need a house do some research
this scam is massive, really wish such persons suffer double of what they get fraudulently
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by marksleek25: 11:15am On May 14, 2017
Tracyomo:
I'll add u on whatsapp. Pls don't bug me cause if u do I'll block u.
can I solicit for little assistance in my setting up a betting shop too?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by samsongbemisola(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2017
stphil:
mine happend last week wen i was eager to join yahoo dats G, i met a guy on fb who claimed to b one i paid 30k to him and after dat i was blocked
He didn't scam you he teach you how to scam that is what you paid for right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:36am On May 14, 2017
So I went to deposit 60k in the bank and a man walked up to me and asked asked me to exchange his one one thousand naira with my own five five hundred naira...I agreed and asked how much he wanted. He said 60k and he gave me his money as I gave him mine. I counted it and it was just 39 thousand there so I told him it wasn't complete and asked for my money back. On depositing, the cashier asked me to correct the 60k on my teller that it was 41k that I gave him. I turned around to look for the man I did the exchange with but he was nowhere to be found. How he removed 19k from counting my money even as I was looking at him,I don't know. I'm still traumatized.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by MrGokay(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2017
Guy ur case no b small tin ooo... Dem scam you scam ur excitement scam ur sweat... Smh

GetHelpWorldwid:
I was having 25k needed extra 20k to pay up my school fees, thanks to Uniport. I had a tecno phone valued around 35k, so I put it up for sale on OLX for 20k. Few hours later, this young man called me, told me he was gonna buy the phone for that amount, but that we were gonna meet up later in the evening because he closes late from work. Around 4pm, same day, I went to watch Chelsea take on Everton, told one nigga sitting next to me who took my phone to check scores "Baba the cappa dey market oo" the nigga was willing to offer 18k, but bearing in mind I already had a potential buyer, I insisted he made it 22k which he refused. 85th minute into the game, around few minutes to 7pm, my potential buyer called, I hurriedly left. He told me to meet him up at first bank ATM, that he didn't come with cash due to security reasons. So I went, met this young man at the ATM queue, just waited around, later on he called me up. "Oboy how much you say you wan sell the phone sef?", I replied, "20k na". The young man then took out cash from his left hand, counted 20 pieces of 1k notes and handed over to me, I counted and confirmed it was complete, took out my SIM cards and memory card, clear phone data and handed the phone over to my buyer. The young man then said, "Oboy you harsh oo, abeg, find me 500 naira from your pocket na" I said 'no ooo, I for don sell the phone since sef". So I got home brought out the money, with smile on my face that I was gonna pay my fees, started counting the money again, they were mints..., Behold, I discovered something strange, the feel of the money... Then I took a closer look at the notes, they were all having the same serial number. Counterfeit!!!. I died.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:42am On May 14, 2017
Eiyha! when you ask for genuine help, People won't look @u but they easily fall for scammers. Irony of life!
to those that have been scammed, sorry for the loss, worry not. Karma is not asleep.
Me, I nor get for myself let alone giv out to scammers. God help us

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by kolaranking1(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Yea sure. Nigerians are the worst set of human beings to ever meet online or do business with. I have been scammed uncountable times that I can't just recall. Why they keep on scamming me is not because I am stupid or not smart.. Never. Rather, they prey on my weakness for humanity and turn it to evil.

All things being equal, Lalasticlala and Seun and Mynd44... Thanks a lot to you guys for pushing this to front page because I have a website I want to report.

This website named paperback-limited dot com scammed a family friend and our village minister to the tune of 6 million. This fraudulent website went and cloned the original site which is paperbackpaper dot co dot uk.

As am typing this, they are still online scamming Nigerians. To the owners of those website, we know you.

Already all of you will die by accident before the year runs out. The man you scammed is currently running BP and is almost wishing for death.

[b]These are the type of useless set of charlatans and iddiots Nigerians look up to and hail as those who have made it! People like e money dem.. Huss puppi or whatever the morons answer.
They always upload their rooms that is made of Gold and always make you feel like you have not made it in life. But if you see the terrible evil these criminals commit? You will marvel. They are always "balling"! But trace their source of income? NOTHING! The only answer is FRAUD AND CRIMINALITY! These set of boys and youths operate on INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

They monitor emails and divert the money. You will think you are speaking with the company you are dealing with but you wont know that these boys are monitoring the conversations and are waiting for the time of payment.. So that they will delete the original account number the company you are dealing with gave you and then send you a bogus account number! If you are a Nigerian reading this and you have a foreign company you are dealing with and they are hurrying you up for payment or they lower the prices of goods, chances ARE THAT YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED! Verify all transaction diligently and thoroughly. Even when you receive an account number, visit the original website of the company you are dealing with and call the phone number their for verification of account.

REMEMBER AGAIN, ALWAYS USE SCAMADVISER DOT COM TO ALWAYS CHECK UP WEBSITES YOU ARE DEALING WITH. CHANCES ARE THAT THOSE WEBSITES WERE LAUNCHED YESTERDAY AND ARE UPLOADING PICTURES OF BOGUS GOODS AND LOW PRICES TO ATTRACT PREYS. TRUST ME ON THIS!

Funny enough, these fools rob people of their livelihood in this recession and still come online to shout

"Thank You Jesus!"

You think you can deceive God? Never. Galatians 6:7 comes to mind.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. Whatever a man sows, so shall he reap."

To all the worthless and useless yahoo boys deceiving themselves that the white people did worse.. Continue.. Inugo? Your days are numbered.

To all the worthless and disgusting pig of girls dating these foools and call them hustlers.. Continue too ok? Remember that what goes around comes around.

You are dating a Yahoo Yahoo boy or G Boy as it is called. You are very much aware of what he does and that people are being robbed and killed to maintain you. He buys you Iphone 7 and the latest human hair. You still come online to;

"THANK GOD FOR ALL HIS MERCIES?"

You deceive yourself that your boyfriend is a hustler and that the white people did worse? Are you aware that by 2070... Chances that you reading this, is still on earth is 0%? What then happens to all the slay kings and slay mamas that are dead by then?

A word is enough for the wise. To the owners of that website named paperback-limited owned by somebody from one region I will not mention for obvious reasons... Continue ok? You ripped a family Friend and a close confidant and loved one of all his savings running into millions... Be very much aware that the eyes of God is on you. Be Afraid. Be Worried Because you and your generation will die soon. Deceive yourself that you have done others and nothing has been happening. This is your full cup. Even if the whole world begs for you to be forgiven on the last day... I HAVE SWORN WITH MY SOUL BEFORE GOD THAT ALL OF YOU THAT SHARED THAT MONEY MUST PERISH IN HELL. I SEAL IT WITH MY BLOOD!
wire wire boys don scam you too
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by MrGokay(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2017
Mahn. I have been scammed a couple of times too..

So I saw my colleague using a earphone.. I tested it and behold that earpiece was loud and the bass was so on point, sha sha I told my colleague to help me get one and that how much was it?, colleague told me it was 500naira (a part of my mind was like 500naira fun earpiece lasan but the bass made me bonne d money syd).. so I gave my colleague the money to get earpiece,he did that shit went on for a couple of time until one day.... He was transferred to Balogun market from oshodi then my earpiece spoilt and I called my colleague to arrange another for me as usual.. only for him to send so guy in d market to give me d earpiece and told me to give the guy 200naira and that he will balance d guy that was how God exposed d guy oo....
He did his own and got 300naira profit from me and then karma came calling and he needed my help...fam I did my own back and got a profit of over 3k.. dude found out and confronted me I just told him that he should use the 300 he got from me to replace d money!!!

Moral: Open ur head and use it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Harriis: 12:10pm On May 14, 2017
oviepuege:
I lost 150k 2 bitcoins
How?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by MissIndependent(f): 12:21pm On May 14, 2017
Cutex01:
it will do you a world of good not to listen to any of these hawks on your mention seeking to pay their school fees and what not, you're likely to get scammed again if you do. Does it mean that if you hadn't mentioned your experience they wouldn't remember having fees to pay? Anyone that cannot pay their school fees should drop out and find something else to do. It is no death sentence.
Most of them are so annoying too bad that most adults don't have shame in this life. Smh undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Cutex01(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
MissIndependent:
Most of them are so annoying too bad that most adults don't have shame in this life. Smh undecided
so pathetic.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by hammmedb: 12:44pm On May 14, 2017
I was scammed by evapay ever since then I vow never to participate in any ponzi scheme.never again

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 14, 2017
I am a serving corps member in kwara state...
My PPA is currently scamming me, a college of education in kwara state... I will give details after UTME exercise...
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Michellla(f): 1:04pm On May 14, 2017
Zehner:
IKR?
can't deny was hella pained tho cause it was meant for school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank / Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? / Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.