Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (32242 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by seuncyrus(m): 12:42am On May 15, 2017
farmgate:
As am typing this, they are still online scamming Nigerians. To the owners of those website, we know you.

Already all of you will die by accident before the year runs out. The man you scammed is currently running BP and is almost wishing for death.

Don't be silent report the case to police, let them know,tell them about the website, the bank account, aand everything that's when you help others

Let police or Efcc keep tracking them

please which website is that
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nina4u(f): 1:02am On May 15, 2017
Sure I have.. Hilarious reading... My inbox with a fb love scammer ibo guy might I add.. Ahh I was inlove but not stupid http://nina4uuu..com/2014/01/facebook-scammer.html?m=1
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by noble2faith(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2017
Tracyomo:
I've been scammed several times just because I like helping others.
I met a young boy on fb claiming he is an ophan and needed help from me to pay his school fees in Naija. The boy blocked me after sending him 80k. Na den I know say na scam.
I was lucky he blocked me because because if he had asked more money from me I would have continued helping him.

Beliv you me when I say ur name will remain indelible in d diary of my heart if u can help me with any android phone.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nina4u(f): 1:24am On May 15, 2017
noble2faith:

Beliv you me when I say ur name will remain indelible in d diary of my heart if u can help me with any android phone.
I just want a 30 pack of beer and I b happy lol I can get a Samsung galaxy S8+ BY my self.. But just something from someone or Maby a kiss from a stranger lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by noble2faith(m): 1:30am On May 15, 2017
Nina4u:
I just want a 30 pack of beer and I b happy lol I can get a Samsung galaxy S8+ BY my self.. But just something from someone or Maby a kiss from a stranger lol

I can't gani wat u're saying
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nina4u(f): 1:31am On May 15, 2017
noble2faith:

I can't gani wat u're saying
are you dyselectic?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by noble2faith(m): 1:33am On May 15, 2017
Tracyomo:
I met a young boy on fb claiming he is an ophan and needed help from me to pay his school fees in Naija. The boy blocked me after sending him 80k. Na den I know say na scam.
I was lucky he blocked me because because if he had asked more money from me I would have continued helping him.

Dats my digit if thou carest 07060447074. Am nt on whasapp cos my phone, Bold 5, doesn't work with whatsapp.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by noble2faith(m): 1:35am On May 15, 2017
Nina4u:
are you dyselectic?

Am not

U need a pack of Beer or wats ur point?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nina4u(f): 1:56am On May 15, 2017
noble2faith:

Am not

U need a pack of Beer or wats ur point?
I'm at my pool in the back yard having a beer my point was if u give out freebees I aint go say no lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by noble2faith(m): 1:59am On May 15, 2017
Nina4u:
I'm at my pool in the back yard having a beer my point was if u give out freebees I aint go say no lol

What's freebees?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nina4u(f): 2:03am On May 15, 2017
noble2faith:

What's freebees?
omg really? A freebee is someone give u something for free.. Did u go to school?? Nigerian ppl is the most educated in the world.. Sort of.. What ethnicity are you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nina4u(f): 2:04am On May 15, 2017
noble2faith:

What's freebees?
r u playing dumb.?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by noble2faith(m): 2:07am On May 15, 2017
Nina4u:
omg really? A freebee is someone give u something for free.. Did u go to school?? Nigerian ppl is the most educated in the world.. Sort of.. What ethnicity are you?

I did go to school. Being educated does not mean one should know all the wordies of a language, especially a language dats not ur mother tongue. Do u wanna tell me u knw all d leXicons of english language?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by noble2faith(m): 2:09am On May 15, 2017
Nina4u:
r u playing dumb.?

Not at all. What's d need of doing da t!
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nina4u(f): 2:22am On May 15, 2017
noble2faith:

Not at all. What's d need of doing da t!
ok bye.. I'mma swim in my pool
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:47am On May 15, 2017
Hello
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:50am On May 15, 2017
Hey
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by amynah94(f): 7:07am On May 15, 2017
haffaze777:
thanks so much jare. I don set machinery to catch the bastard

You can as well forgive him
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Rozan10: 7:47am On May 15, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Now

Now.... Why did you delete your long comment?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by engrshakespeare: 8:30am On May 15, 2017
iamKahlan:

you will just get your mind off it since u ve been scammed b4..why dont yu add me dere nd let me show u d genuine proof i av dat i rilli need help nd d help is even dz week..no hope again

What kind of nonsense desperation is this, I personally can't even help someone like u, u seem like your not genuine, you even see someone listening to u and you are giving deadline. nonsense. which kind no hope again. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:21am On May 15, 2017
engrshakespeare:

What kind of nonsense desperation is this, I personally can't even help someone like u, u seem like your not genuine, you even see someone listening to u and you are giving deadline. nonsense. which kind no hope again. rubbish

lols. You don vex? no!
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by 2016easy2017: 10:49am On May 15, 2017
tracy, i lik ur heart. am same. u a muslim?
seroius intentions. no scamm pls. am a blogger. ain't need ur help in anyway. just like to see if we got somthn in common.u can chat me on whatsapp on 08062916574 and u can block me immediately u notice any wrong of me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by haffaze777(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2017
amynah94:

You can as well forgive him
sorry dear,i ain't dat nice
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by osahon360(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2017
Tracyomo:

good day miss/mrs tracyomo i ll appreciate if you extend ur nice gesture to me.i n a final yr student in d university and i m working on my final yr project.when completed and successful it will help to improve the agric sector.i m working on tomatoes and how to prevent pest infestation on tomatoes which are tomato fruit worm and leave worm.the damage done by tomato pest usually leads to spoilage and scarcity of tomato there by making the tomato nore expensive.upon d successful completion on my research i ll profer solutions to tomato farmers that will help them mitigate insect pest of tomatoes which will lead ti food security and better standard of living.we all know how tomato is vital to our delicacy and to d economy of nigeria.if the govt can adopt the measures of conrrolling tomato pest,it will encourage many youth to go into agriculture leading to increase source of revenue and d rate of crime and scam rate will reduce.ww will also stop importing tomato paste cos many industry will emerge in processing of tomatoes.i m not asking for much.i ve bought most if d materials and other itens but i needed to construct a green house so if u can assist with any anount i ll appreciate.i can even give you proof of my studentship if u request for it.am not here to deceive.i really want to provide solutions to the challenges in the tomato aspect of agriculture.u can reach me on emmaimafidon70@gmail.com or whatsapp on 08169283082.thanks in advance
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 15, 2017
thank you
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by amynah94(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2017
haffaze777:
sorry dear,i ain't dat nice
it's good to be nice though
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by WIZGUY69(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2017
Tracyomo just rendered this thread meaningless with her story... see how nairalanders suddenly turned to berger.. grin
the same set of people that do fight e-war bragging how their are not in the same class with you.. shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by haffaze777(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2017
amynah94:

it's good to be nice though
OK let me think about it
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by mctfopt: 11:33am On May 16, 2017
As we are here typing, many are being scammed. The helpers here should beware of being scammed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
Tracyomo:
I'll do what I promised. I just want to be sure of what am about to do.
hello ma.pls dnt frget me. GOD Bless you
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by LordHelpMe(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
Tracyomo:
Please help me also, am not a scammer tho
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by sseunth(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2017
You are not a scammer, so what are u?

You created ur acct today. Spent 2hrs online. U created 4 posts today.

How did you find the post if you are not a scammer?

LordHelpMe:
Please help me also, am not a scammer tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.