Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? (6448 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God / Who Is Jehovah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Barristter07:
You are so deluded.

Deluded person looking for mate

Apostles quoted from LXX , Yes or no ?

Jessicha cited Romans 9:25 , not only did she cite that as an example, she went ahead to highlight the wording of the text , All you need to do is tell if that quote of the apostle Paul is LXX or not ?

Strawman arguments

So upon all your shout it's only Romans 9:25 you can cling on. Whereas the divine name doesn't even appear there.

So where was other quote from Paul come from!
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Jessicha:
grin grin grin The evidence is staring at you , did the apostles quote LXX or not.

Did Paul quote LXX at Romans 9:25 or not ? Eleleya grin grin

Olodo buruku....

Where was Paul's other quotes come from?

Did you agree that the LXX was never used at the temple of Jews before?

Which version did Jesus read? because you've hypocritically shame away from that point now.
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Barristter07: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Emusan:

Deluded person looking for mate

Strawman arguments

So upon all your shout it's only Romans 9:25 you can cling on. Whereas the divine name doesn't even appear there.

So where was other quote from Paul come from!

You ask for evidence that the apostles quoted LXX which retains the divine name , there you have it. ! Which strongly points to the fact that they use the divine name in their writing's so either they read the Greek or Hebrew, they would use the divine name when quoting

So think well next time before you make stupid assertions.

1 Like

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Barristter07: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Emusan:

Olodo buruku....

Where was Paul's other quotes come from?

Did you agree that the LXX was never used at the temple of Jews before?

Which version did Jesus read? because you've hypocritically shame away from that point now

There is no question that the divine name appeared in the Hebrew Text, So Jesus evidently pronounced the name when reading , at the time of Jesus, the name was still KNOWN. and am not sure Jessicha said LXX is in the synagogue, her point was: Jesus and his apostles quoted from LXX . Valid. U can't prove that wrong

You assertion was geared on the probability of the name appearing in Greek writing and which equivalent was used , thankfully the LXX sheds Light on that

1 Like

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Barristter07: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Emusan

Provide the evidence that apostles quoted from it.

Jessicha:

From where did Paul Quote Romans 9:25 ?
Hebrew text or LXX . you are getting more stupid with each day Sir

Good response!

Since he can't deny it, Shame won't let him admit

Emusan

upon all your shout it's only Romans 9:25 you can cling on

The point remains: She provide evidence that the apostles quoted from it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Barristter07:

You ask for evidence that the apostles quoted LXX which retains the divine name , there you have it. ! Which strongly points to the fact that they use the divine name in their writing's so either they read the Greek or Hebrew, they would use the divine name when quoting

So think well next time before you make stupid assertions.

Olodo

So Romans contains the divine name bah?

Still waiting for your evidence.

Stop being silly
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Barristter07:
Good response!

Since he can't deny it, Shame won't let him admit

As shame won't let you admit your demonic doctrines lies.

The point remains: She provide evidence that the apostles quoted from it.

And to your deluded mind...Romans supported her claim.

By the way, which LXX did she provide the quote, Origen or oldest one?
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Barristter07:

There is no question that the divine name appeared in the Hebrew Text, So Jesus evidently pronounced the name when reading , at the time of Jesus, the name was still KNOWN. and am not sure Jessicha said LXX is in the synagogue, her point was: Jesus and his apostles quoted from LXX . Valid. U can't prove that wrong

You assertion was geared on the probability of the name appearing in Greek writing and which equivalent was used , thankfully the LXX sheds Light on that

That's why I said you lack understand.

No one says the name wasn't known even till now but the pronunciation of the name has been forbidden so people pronounce Adonai or Elohim anywhere the name appeared. Get that into your empty skull!

So are you saying Jehovah was translated from the Greek equivalent of the divine name?

You're just throwing tantrums around without proving how the Jehovah is more correct which is the basis of my point.

Anyway, I know you people never stick to the point of view but always dancing around like a fowl
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Emusan:

The point is, if the name is so important why Jesus didn't address the Father directly with the name?
I have a father and i've never addressed him by name but his name is my logo everywhere i go because everyone can see that i'm his photocopy!

Most people don't know Jesus' father by name apart from the Jews, so if we're doing anything and asked who ordered us to do so, there's no other way than to say it's the way JEHOVAH ordered us to do it.

It's them that will now ask us 'who is JEHOVAH?' Exodus 5:2

That's the significance of mentioning the name Sir! Mark 12:29 smiley
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Maximus69:

I have a father and i've never addressed him by name but his name is my logo everywhere i go because everyone can see that i'm his photocopy!

Most people don't know Jesus' father by name apart from the Jews, so if we're doing anything and asked who ordered us to do so, there's no other way than to say it's the way JEHOVAH ordered us to do it.

It's them that will now ask us 'who is JEHOVAH?' Exodus 5:2

That's the significance of mentioning the name Sir! Mark 12:29 smiley

So far you're still attacking strawman!
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Emusan:

So far you're still attacking strawman!

Yes Sir! Over 8.5 million are unitedly calling that name as one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers!
So it's OK if you're insisting they're all together attacking strawman. wink
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by johnw47: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Maximus69:

cheesy

cheesy

wink

undecided
wink

wink

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at,

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

is a falsw jw a phony or
is a false jw a phony smiley
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by johnw47: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Joh 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

of course Father doesn't send the Holy Ghost with the name Jesus
Father sends the Holy Ghost in the character and authority of Jesus Christ

like wise when the bible refers to "in the name of Jehovah"
it can mean "in the character and authority of Jehovah"

name

greek
ὄνομα
onoma
on'-om-ah
a “name” (literally or figuratively), (authority, character)

in the name

hebrew
שֵׁם
shêm
shame
A primitive word, an appellation, as a mark or memorial of individuality; by implication honor, authority, character

Joh 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

he, the Spirit of truth/he will guide you, does that sound like an impersonal power to any?

yes it does to false jw's, ha ha, pathetic

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Janosky: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2019
Emusan:

No one says the name wasn't known even till now but the pronunciation of the name has been forbidden so people pronounce Adonai or Elohim anywhere the name appeared. Get that into your empty skull!

So are you saying Jehovah was translated from the Greek equivalent of the divine name?

You're just throwing tantrums around without proving how the Jehovah is more correct which is the basis of my point.

Anyway, I know you people never stick to the point of view but always dancing around like a fowl

Source : Haaretz.com (Jewish website).

"We Shouldn't Take God's Name in Vain. But
What Is It?
The true pronunciation of YHWH has long
been lost, partly because 2,500 years ago,
Jews decided it was too sacred to say aloud,
and failed to preserve the way it was said "
Elon Gilad

An Israeli, Elon Gilad done expose Emusan true colours.
Emusan is wedded to LIES but divorced from truth.

*** Mark 12:28-30
28 One of the Scribes approached him and
he heard them debating and he saw that he
had answered them beautifully and he
asked him, "Which is the first
commandment of all?" 29 Yeshua said to
him, "The first of all the commandments:
'Hear Israel, THE LORD JEHOVAH your God,
THE LORD JEHOVAH, he is One.' " 30 "'And
you shall love THE LORD JEHOVAH your
God with your whole heart and with your
entire soul and with your entire mind and
with all your power.' This is the first
commandment"

*** John17:25,26
"Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me,
26 I have made your name known to them"

*** John 15:15
"..... everything I have learned from my Father I have made known to you"
Jesus and his disciples were not slaves of Jewish traditions that forbids the use of the his Father's name . Mark7:8. Acts 5:29
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by johnw47: 12:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus Christ is the truth, false jw's are habitual liars
false jw's are anti truth - antichrist
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Janosky: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2019
Emusan:

Olodo
Stop being silly
*** Romans10:13 Aramaic Bible 13 "For everyone who will call the name of THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved." * ** Romans 10:13 copied Joel 2:32. Apostle Paul will not omit the Greek equivalent of YHWH (the Divine name ) in his quote from Joel 2:32. *** Mark 12:28-30
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by johnw47: 1:14am On Jul 14, 2019
1Co 12:3  Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord,(kurios Jehovah) but by the Holy Ghost.

smiley
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by johnw47: 1:17am On Jul 14, 2019
from a christian website

THE DEITY OF CHRIST

Jehovah’s Witnesses Violate their own Translation Rule.

This study provides some help with respect to the erroneous teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses. Jehovah's Witnesses deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is God and they deny that He is Jehovah. They teach instead that He is a mere creature, an exalted angel that God created. They wrongly teach that He was the first creature that God created, and then God, through Him, created everything else.

The Jehovah’s Witnesses have their own translation of the Bible which is called New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. In this translation the New Testament word "Lord" (kurios) is translated "Jehovah" 237 times. One example would be Luke 2:22-24, "...they brought him up to Jerusalem to present him to Jehovah, just as it is written in Jehovah’s law, ‘Every male opening a womb must be called holy to Jehovah,’ and to offer sacrifice according to what is said in the law of Jehovah..." (New World Translation).

On the other hand, when the word "Lord" refers to Jesus Christ they are very careful never to translate it by the name Jehovah because they deny that Jesus is Jehovah. They deny His full deity, and they rightly understand that the name "Jehovah" can refer to none but God alone. Here are two examples where they do not translate "Lord" as "Jehovah" for reasons that are obvious: "...nobody can say: ‘Jesus is Lord!’ except by holy spirit" (New World Translation of 1 Cor. 12:3). "For if you publicly declare...that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved" (New World Translation of Rom. 10:9). They refuse to acknowledge that Jesus is Jehovah! Such an admission would destroy their whole system of theology.

One of their rules of translation involves places where the New Testament quotes from the Old Testament. Here is their rule: "In places where the Christian Greek Scripture writers quote the earlier Hebrew Scriptures, the translator has the right to render the word κυριος (kurios) as ‘Jehovah’ wherever the divine name appeared in the Hebrew original." [This rule is found in an official Watchtower publication entitled, The Divine Name That Will endure Forever (1984), pages 26-27]. In other words, if the New Testament is quoting from the Old Testament and if the Old Testament passage used the Hebrew name "Jehovah" then the New Testament quotation should also use the name "Jehovah." An example of this is found in Romans 10:13 which is a quotation of Joel 2:32 where the name "Jehovah" is found: "And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD (Jehovah) shall be delivered" (Joel 2:32,KJV). "And it must occur that everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will get away safe" (New World Translation of Joel 2:32). Since the Old Testament passage contained "Jehovah" so should the New Testament quote: "Everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved" (New World Translation of Romans 10:13). In this case they faithfully followed their own rule.
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by johnw47: 1:19am On Jul 14, 2019
continue

There are at least two examples where they violated their own rule. Let us now consider these:

1. Philippians 2:10-11

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Phil. 2:10-11, KJV, emphasis mine)

These verses are based on Isaiah 45:23 even though this Old Testament passage is not quoted word for word. There is no question that Paul had this passage in mind. In Isaiah 45:23 it is JEHOVAH GOD who is speaking (see the context in verses 21-22): "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear" (Isa. 45:23 KJV). This verse teaches that "UNTO ME" (unto Jehovah, the one true God) every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Paul in Philippians 2:10-11 declares that it is at the name of Jesus that every knee should bow and every tongue should confess.

Isaiah said that every knee would bow to Jehovah God. Paul, referring to this same passage in Isaiah, said that every knee would bow to Jesus Christ.

Paul said in verse 11 that every tongue will someday confess that Jesus is Lord (kurios), that is, everyone will someday acknowledge that Jesus is Jehovah, the true and living and only God! But Jehovah’s Witnesses refuse to translate "Lord" as "Jehovah" even though it is obvious that Jehovah is the One referred to in the context of Isaiah 45:23. The New World Translation renders it this way: "and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father." This Bible Translation is eager to translate "Lord" by the name "Jehovah" whenever possible (237 times in the N.T.), but in this case they cannot do it because it would force them to acknowledge that Jesus is Jehovah.

There is another place in the New Testament where Paul quotes from Isaiah 45:23. It is found in Romans 14:11, "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God" (Rom. 14:11 KJV, emphasis mine). Notice how the Jehovah’s Witnesses translate this passage: "for it is written: ‘As I live,’ says Jehovah, ‘to me every knee will bend down, and every tongue will make open acknowledgment to God.’" (New World Translation of Rom. 14:11, emphasis mine). By using Jehovah in their translation of Rom. 14:11 the Jehovah’s Witnesses are acknowledging that the Isaiah 45:23 passage does indeed refer to Jehovah God. But when Paul in Philippians 2:11 refers Isaiah 45:23 to Christ, they refuse to translate "Lord" as "Jehovah." In this case following their own rule would result in a translation that would destroy the very foundation of their cult. Their faith is based on the faulty foundation of a defective and blasphemous view of Christ, that Christ is a mere creature (an exalted angel) and not the Creator-God. They deny the eternal deity and the eternal Sonship of our Lord and Saviour. They deny that the name "Jehovah" ever applies to Him.

2. 1 Peter 2:3

"If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious" (1 Peter 2:3).

Bible scholars agree that Peter was borrowing from the language of Psalm 34:8 – "Oh taste and see that the LORD (Jehovah) is good" (KJV). Those familiar with Greek can compare the Septuagint translation of Psalm 34:8 with the Greek of 1 Peter 2:3 and they will find that the language used is nearly identical. For example, the word for "good" or "gracious" is the same Greek word: "chrēstos." The Psalmist gave the invitation: "Oh taste and see that the LORD is good (gracious)." Peter’s point was this (to paraphrase him): "If you have really tasted that the Lord is good (v.3) then you will desire His Word (v.2)."

Remember the translation rule that the Jehovah’s Witnesses claim to follow: If the divine name appears in the Hebrew original (and it does appear in Psalm 34:8], then the translator has the right to render the word "kurios" as Jehovah. But in their translation of 1 Peter 2:3 they violate their own rule: "provided you have tasted that the Lord is kind" (1 Pet. 2:3 New World Translation). Why did they fail to translate "Lord" (kurios) as "Jehovah"? This is another case where they have chosen not to follow their own rule because the following verses (verses 4-6) make it clear that Peter was referring to the Lord Jesus Christ and the Jehovah’s Witnesses do not want anyone to think that Jesus is Jehovah. They must break their own rule or else they would be denying their own doctrine by calling Christ "Jehovah" and thus affirming His full deity.
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Barristter07: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Emusan:

So they pronounce adonai where the name appeared, which means they didn't remove The NAME FROM SCRIPTURE , Yet you are so gullible to support people who deliberately cut out the name.

Meanwhile, That tradition of pronouncing adonai, From God or Man ?

1 Like

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Barristter07: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Emusan:

Olodo

Stop being silly

The question was : provide evidence that the apostles quoted from LXX. And a quote was given you from LXX in apostle's writing, What happened to your sense ? grin

This point to the fact that either Quoting from LXX or The Hebrew text, The apostles would find the divine name

1 Like

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Barristter07: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Janosky:

*** Romans10:13 Aramaic Bible
13 "For everyone who will call the name of
THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved." *
** Romans 10:13 copied Joel 2:32.
Apostle Paul will not omit the Greek
equivalent of YHWH (the Divine name ) in
his quote from Joel 2:32.

Emusan is so deluded . Either LXX or Hebrew text, the Divine name was retained. Beautiful enough, the Jews didn't remove the name from scripture.

1 Like

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Barristter07: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Emusan:

Is Yahweh more correct ? What about Yahveh? Yehowah, Jahveh, Jehovah ?

Provide the more correct form since your sense Omit the fact that the Four Letters representing the name were retained, The issue of " Form " is Pronounciation . A Good translation would do well to retain the four Consonant Letters of the Tetragrammaton.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Barristter07:

Is Yahweh more correct ? What about Yahveh? Yehowah, Jahveh, Jehovah ?

Provide the more correct form since your sense Omit the fact that the Four Letters representing the name were retained, The issue of " Form " is Pronounciation . A Good translation would do well to retain the four Consonant Letters of the Tetragrammaton.

My point is centered @underlined....

Olodooo

The more correct form has been agreed upon with MOST SCHOLARS...

Why haven't you proved why Jehovah is more correct?

Everybody knows the formation of Jehovah is wrong but only a deluded person like you will try to proof it right, which I'm sure had it been your organization had early adopted the form YAHWEH you won't be here throwing your support for Jehovah.

Now you're arguing about good translations having the four consonant letters but failed to talk about the wrong formulation.
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Barristter07:

The question was : provide evidence that the apostles quoted from LXX. And a quote was given you from LXX in apostle's writing, What happened to your sense ? grin

This point to the fact that either Quoting from LXX or The Hebrew text, The apostles would find the divine name

The problem of you is that you go to any length to proof rubbish....

Your point was if the apostles quoted LXX where the name appeared they will actually put the name there.

But yet you can't provide where the apostles quoted the LXX where the divine name appeared....

Confused JWs

Besides, it was Origen LXX that matches NT word for word simply because Origen purposely edited it. The funny part was that you're the one who was shouting that the old LXX contained the name.

So which LXX are you using here?
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Barristter07:
So they pronounce adonai where the name appeared, which means they didn't remove The NAME FROM SCRIPTURE , Yet you are so gullible to support people who deliberately cut out the name.

Meanwhile, That tradition of pronouncing adonai, From God or Man ?

Olodo...
The name was substituted with Adonai or Elohim and the pronunciation was prohibited....

Get that into your empty skull....
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Emusan(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Janosky:

*** Romans10:13 Aramaic Bible
13 "For everyone who will call the name of
THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved." *
** Romans 10:13 copied Joel 2:32.
Apostle Paul will not omit the Greek
equivalent of YHWH (the Divine name ) in
his quote from Joel 2:32.

So it's now Aramaic, I thought you're shouting LXX before

Deluded JWs

1 Like

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Janosky: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Emusan:

So it's now Aramaic, I thought you're shouting LXX before

Stop being myopic and daft.
Jesus spoke Aramaic, Greek and Hebrew.
Whether in Greek,Aramaic or Hebrew, Yeshua (Jesus) spoke his Father's name.
These three languages existed side by side in Jesus day...
Engrave this fact into brain, let it stick for good.

**** Mark 12:28-30 Aramaic Bible
28 One of the Scribes approached him and
he heard them debating and he saw that he
had answered them beautifully and he
asked him, "Which is the first
commandment of all?" 29 Yeshua said to
him, "The first of all the commandments:
'Hear Israel, THE LORD JEHOVAH your God,
THE LORD JEHOVAH, he is One.' " 30 "'And
you shall love THE LORD JEHOVAH your
God with your whole heart and with your
entire soul and with your entire mind and
with all your power.' This is the first
commandment"

*** John17:25,26
"Righteous Father, though the world does
not know you, I know you, and they know
that you have sent me,
26 I have made your name known to them"
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Janosky: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Emusan:

Olodooo

Everybody knows the formation of Jehovah is wrong but only a deluded person like you will try to proof it right, which I'm sure had it been your organization had early adopted the form YAHWEH you won't be here throwing your support for Jehovah.

Emusan's middle name are LIES & delusion.
No Scholar who is alive today knows the exact pronounciation of YHWH ,yet you have swallowed their unproven claims that Yahweh is more correct, Emusan , your delusion is real.
Emusan, wey your sense?
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Janosky: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Emusan:

Emusan's middle name are LIES & delusion.
No Scholar who is alive today knows the exact pronounciation of YHWH ,yet you have swallowed their unproven claims that Yahweh is more correct, Emusan , your delusion is real.
Where your sense?
Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by Barristter07: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2019
Emusan:

Olodooo

Now you're arguing about good translations having the four consonant letters but failed to talk about the wrong formulation

They claimed to have restored the divine name [Four Consonant Letters ] in the scriptures , Not Correct pronunciation ! .. The vowels were inserted for pronunciation sake in English

Is the so called more correct form the actual Pronunciation ? You are very much seriously deluded .

1 Like

Re: Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
The name varies with language and culture..to the igbos he is Chukwu,to the Yoruba's Eledumare,to the binis Osanobua....to the old Egyptian Ra,to the Babylonian Marduk.... Etc..same idea..different nomenclature..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

28 Funny & Hilarious Church Memes You Have To Check Out This Sunday / I Really Pity Christians / Proof That Catholics Worship Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.