Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! (4691 Views)

99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by chibenwa(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
na true
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2010
wetin - the chick was charging u for ' services rendered' - u know plenty naija chicks are casual ashawos
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by spikedcylinder: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
na2day?:

i agree say i bi poor man, so 500 naira na plenty money for me but at least i no bi mugu like u. shior!

Lol! grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by na2day2(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
neonet:

@na2day, if person steal your 8k, u go cry for weeks. na only mugu them dey steal him money? even my rich uncle,his house was burgled and the burglers left with a lot of cash and jewelries. abi my uncle na mugu? so, it can happen to anybody.even you wey u think say u sharp, na people like u them go deal with pass self.

eyaaa, so u and all your family are very rich, i envy u guys ooo, but your family trait of mumucity is what i distaste  tongue tongue tongue

ThoniaSlim:

So because one beautiful girl stole your money that automatically means most beautiful girls are thieves? Ok so why don't I say your a silly fellow because of one silly conclusion you made then?  undecided

Also, what sort of ladies do you pick up? Says a lot about you!

why are u putting it so nicely, say the truth and let the devil be ashame, the guy is an [size=25pt]1d1ot![/size]
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by echobee(f): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
lord have mercy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
funny thread cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Pweety4me(f): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2010
@OP It has nothing 2 do with her beauty but as they say looks can be deceptive just be more careful next tyme.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by neonet(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2010
@Na2day, what are u doing for a living? are u still a student? i am suspecting that u are still a student.well, thats not the issue sha! poverty don make people like u, if u loose small money u go hang urself. 8k na chicken change for me, but to u, na big thing.person like u fit be security man for one of primary school wey them dey pay 8k a month.thats why 8k na big money 4 u[b].MUMU!!!!!!!!![/b]
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Babylove1(f): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2010
this poster is funny anyway, how could you sleep with a girl over nite and not expect her to take your money for some paracetamol and morning after drugs, na so u like awoof reach lol , if i were her i would have done same too, she not a thief but a smart girl lol
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by candyshore: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2010
HEY POSTER - NOT ALL BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE THIEVES ITS TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.
U URSELF IS A THIEF FOR TRYING TO TAKE A GIRL TO your HOUSE TO SPEND D NITE FOR FREE
U TOOK AN ASHEWO HOME AND U REFUSE TO PAY SO SHE TOOK your MONEY AND U RE HERE COMPLAINING. I HOPE THEY COLLECT MORE ND MORE OF your MONEY,
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by neonet(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2010
She works in a reputable firm close to my office and she looks decent,i dont know why she behaves that way.she no be ashawo for your info.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by neonet(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2010
@candyshore, i no dey date Ashawo i beg you oooo!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by dre11(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
@neonet c dis man dey complain. Don't u know dat u have 2 pay 4 service rendered. After all na d next morning she comort. Na u b d òlè who no one pay 4 service render. Abi, o c me see trouble. You chope pie & no wan pay.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
This poster, e clear say u don too friend wowo girls. Because say u don manage toast fine girl and she gree, u no wan let us see road 4 NL.
God abeg!
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Jcob(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
[quote author=Hotchyk,
@poster,the fact that she is beautiful didnt make her pick your pocket.either ugly or goodlooking, a thief will do what she has to do.I see this as an insult on we the nice-looking chics and I demand an apology right now.That is the price you pay for hooking up with a girl you barely know and taking her to you house.I'm sure you just wanted to get in-between her legs,then scram! Are you even sure its 8k she took or N800 ,just kidding.
On a more serious note,you need to be more careful about your choice of girls.Looks can be deceptive,my dear.
Ciao!
[/quote]

so you are very beautiful ? hmmm, can we see your pics? anoda wowo being. sad
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by laden: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
y not try ugly ones
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Abekeade08(f): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
what about the wowo ones especially those on NL?

@Tkb, who are the wowo girls ooh?

@ poster, beauty has nothing to do with thieving. Desperation, and thievery can be either ugly or beautiful, so my dear stop generalizing. You should blame yourself for taking a girl you barely know to sleep overnight in your house. The girl could have been a witch or some other evil doer. You guys sha, you always lose your sense of thought when you are trying to get in between a Lady's legs. Serves you right!
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by btlasisi(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
Are u sure u did not steal from her too (All those illegal javascript:void(0);kisses, caresing and who knows if u debedebe). Go and check ur self if have not join the club of people living with HIV.

Be careful next time if u r lucky this time.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by tboy1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2010
Seun is a clown for writing this ' [b]Frustrated Guy [/b]Says 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves'' '
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by r231(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
nxt time keep your money well well
you are lucky its only 8K the nxt one will carry the whole hse
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by simeonval: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
u said u ve been chasing the lady for 2 months that means all this while u ve not been giving her money,that is y she calculated from the day u started the chase and took equivalent of the money,pls next time give her enough. grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
simeonval:

u said u ve been chasing the lady for 2 months that means all this while u ve not been giving her money,that is y she calculated from the day u started the chase and took equivalent of the money,pls next time give her enough. grin grin grin grin
ROFL
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by mdfishers: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
That was a price you had to pay for going for your so called "beautiful girl". Next time you try to settle them better and stop being stingy. Pay for services rendered.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by deolaoluz(f): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
just 8k! the gurl sef cheap. sorry ooooooooooooooo
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Coretalk(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
kai,ppl jump to conclusion to quick. i'm guessing ur next girlfriend wuld be ugly then haha grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by deji2009(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
I"ll say yes 7 out of 10
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by PurestBoy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
Most NL girls are thrieves, beautiful or no beautiful, I've dated like 14 of them that I met here and I can tell yu that they are just TTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Wylout: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ Purestboy, u d man!
@ Poster, 8k & u opened a thread on nairaland, generalized all beautiful girls as thieves!!!
@ All NL ladies, una no try oh! d homeboy dey try let una know say that particular 8k pain am die!!! The guy fit don spend 100k on the girl during the 2months chase but na on d final day after the supposed 'Enter d Dragon' nite, na dat 1 pain my man!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by rasputinn(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Classic example of fallacy of hasty generalisation
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by rasputinn(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
Wylout:

@ Poster, 8k & u opened a thread on nairaland,

grin grin grin grin
I trip ooooo
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Stop crying because you took a thief back home
Just start thinking of how to get back your stolen goods
Blaming it on Nigerian girls won't help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs That You Have Been Charmed!! / My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us / Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.