Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80066 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Culin(f): 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...

As in ehn. I'm so scared to check for my sis cos she complained of the systems shutting down and not finishing.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by liquidmetall: 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
Otuoke will give you admission just buy their form
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by AreaFada2: 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
am fed up
Don't be.

Well, not great but try private polys, especially new ones. If you can afford the tuition & other fees. Contact them on time now.

You might be technically savvy if great with passing exams. Try ND Computing/Computer Science. They might just take you. If not, try again next year.

Anybody can fail for many reasons. Reaction to failure will determine what happens next and in years to come.

Good luck.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by somegirl1: 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You could sit urself down and think of your weaknesses and turn it to ur strength

Apologies, but this made me chuckle. How do you sit yourself down?

Op, you will be fine.
Dust yourself off and try again.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by benjsniper33: 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

HA-ha..Egbon me e take e easy. The harm has been done. All he needs at the moment is some words of encouragement and enlightening. The late Sage Chief Obafemi Awolowo told us that "To Laugh or Criticize an Infirmity is Enormity" nobody is immune to failing as we are all humans.

Look bros, you need to understand that your life is in your hands. You are becoming a man and not a kid anymore. If you really want to study, get serious with it and prepare well, spend less time on social media and watching television. Make sure you spend more time in self-developing activities such as reading, studying, writing, sport, self-motivation and self discovery.
Most comments here will be aimed at breaking and mocking you. They will make you lose faith in yourself but do not hearken your ears to them.
Get up from the pit and awaken that giant sleeping inside you. Then prepare yourself for the next jamb with one goal in mind which is success. May the Almighty God help and bless you as you prepare for your next Jamb.

#I am Benjsniper, a waker of sleeping giants, a Believer in the spirit of men and an advocate for peace, encouragement and love for humanity#
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
Did anyone who was suppose to write at green field in portharcourt yesterday wrote today?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by nwekeanthony10: 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
Never lose hope, you fail today does not mean u will fail tmorrw! So cheer up and carry on
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by seundp(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
Change ur name to success child
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Welcome back, when you are always on nairaland bombing and bashing your elders you didn't know that jamb is not meant for nairalanders! Sorry, next time read harder and quiet social media.

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
stagger:

Guy, you are still young. As you grow older, you will find out that these exam things are the very least of life's problems. I was the best in all my schools and wrote all exams including university only once. It took me several years of working for the Federal Govt and private companies to realize that being able to make a living in today's Nigeria does not depend on paper qualifications.

I would advise you to study for another JAMB, but also start acquiring skills that are relevant to today's world. Even foreign-trained Master's Degree holders are looking for work in Nigeria. I met one I knew from my childhood the other day. Has a UK Masters, has been looking for work for the past two years.
I hope this encourages him!
Please let's try to be human now. Who Know - he said he has been writing for several years, he might be thinking of committing suicide, let's just encourage the baba, and if you can't then say nothing at all.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by onos217(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][When you're close to tears remember, one day it will all be over. Though it is darker than December, what ahead is a different color. One day you gonna get so hi...gh gh/font]
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2017
ponti93:
Read una book, una go refuse... Always on facebook, Instagram, whatsapp, snapchat and twitter... Forming slay mamas and pepper dem gang... I wonder who e dey pepper now

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 16, 2017
take heart and Neva give up.. I wrote jamb 5 times b4 I got admission to study pharmacy. am abt going to my 3rd year. persistence, Patience are keys towards living a fulfilled life.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by sichri(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

This is what you get when you spend more time on nairaland & other social media platforms than studying your books.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by oluplus(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?

You have just interpreted the result.

now we understand.

Pele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Willie2015: 2:21pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

This is not the way to scold someone, this is the way to kill this youth spirit.

Op - Dont give up, focus and study hard, dust up yourself and try again. Learn from this failure and rise up. Failure is part of life, it makes us stronger ...... you can become the best student in Jamb history.

I have always been inspired by story of Abraham Lincoln, with 29 years of failure yet refuse to give up

At 22, he failed in business.
One year later, he ran for the legislature and lost.
At 24, he experienced a second business failure.
At 26, the woman he loved passed away, and he suffered a nervous breakdown the next year.
At 29, he lost another political race, and
At 34, he made an unsuccessful run for Congress.
At 37, he did get elected to Congress, only to be defeated again two years later.
At 46, he lost his bid for the Senate, and the next year, he failed in his attempt to become vice president.
At 49, he was defeated for the Senate again.
He had four sons, but only one lived to adulthood.
At 51, Abraham Lincoln was elected president of the United States, and successfully led the country through one of its most difficult periods.

We will all fail in life, but nobody has to be a failure. Failing at a thing doesn't make you a failure. You are only a failure when you quit trying.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by gpmorgan: 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
you even try to score over 150 with this Nairaland Problem child !! Pikin wey say e mama no go sleep .....

It is high time you retraced your way, not yet late. read your book more than social media.

Be a problem to Chemistry and Co, study your text books like ur life depend on it.

You know the reason behind your poor score, please work on it and avoid it next time.

see you at the top.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by KelvinCX(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
Tamzblaze:
I'm so disappointed for scoring 206
you better thank your stars. i know someone with that same combination that got below that
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Momoh7(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
see ur name self nairaland problem child lala ah greet you
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by sorry1(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ur unborn child will be worst! Mark my word
This was probably what another person told your mom 30 years ago and that's why you've been failing.

Stfu and go start reading for next year mofo.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Coolguy89(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
Hardluck sorry bro
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

I dont believe you should give up on yourself, failure is a push to achieve success, be determined to pass the exam in the next attempt, then your success will be sweet.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by stoic6ix: 2:25pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

A lion can not give birth to a goat ..I cannot have a mumu as a child...

From all the rubbish you're vomiting, you're more than a mumu in fact you don't seem to have manners. He is not here for money you don't even have abi na you pay for him jamb? As human you must face challenges at one point or the other and this is part of it and nobody is following you from anywhere, it's just part of the visissitudes of life... just dust yourself up and man up to the challenges. He who falls and never stand up is the actual failure!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Aliyu333: 2:25pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

What did I just hear u say? Next time for where Any power that want to me to write jamb next year. I come against u in jesus name. My 175 will lead me straight to UK[uni kano]
thats if you don't mean BUK or the dissapointment wey go await u no go get part 2.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Like ur name like ur result
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by jinxet2000: 2:26pm On May 16, 2017
The worst thing that can happen to a man is to blame system for a failure.
Do not justify the JAMB result on the system failure because there are people with great results who sat in the same hall with this candidate.
The only thing I will tell everyone is not to see himself as a failure. JAMB set their questions for you to answer them, but that does not determine your strength or capacity, it only tests you on giving someone what he or she wants. Great men create their own world and not following what people want them to do.
Believe in yourself, take every step to give them what they want and when you get into school, then show them the greater that is in you.

Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by supereagle(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2017
Someone teach me how he blinded the spots he didn't want us to see?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by paradigmshift(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

u re a licensed fool
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by refiner(f): 2:27pm On May 16, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Negative effects of social media eg. Naoraland on the younger generation

Refiner what was your score? did you pass
undecided
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Alexo2580: 2:28pm On May 16, 2017
Just kip trying, don't lose faith.......everyone has his own time to start everything in life ##mayb urs is Leta
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by mayoor15(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2017
Wondering why this got to FP, my first jamb I had 235 then, I was sober for days, what do we celebrate today 175,180,195...Most people here never had nairaland account till they finished university, you at age 16 or 17 calls yourself nairaland child or problem, no witch is after you, you are your own problem, Oloyede is here to cleanse jamb and he will achieve it, d days of getting Expo to pass is over. Better go sit yourself down and reduce your time on nairaland, facebook, whatsapp, instagram and snapchat, concentrate on making your papers first before wasting your time online

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.