Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? (8130 Views)

Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / The Igbos Are Benefitting The Most From A United Nigeria. / Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
With all these political and social turmoil going on in Nigeria. It looks like Nigeria is finally living in its last days. Assuming we break up into 3, what do you think you'll be missing from the old united Nigeria?.

Lol, I will definitely miss suya from the North.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
Nothing . . . .Suya can always be imported to the east or the south
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
Imported suya is not as good as fresh one. I will also miss these:
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
And the occasional N20 police chase.

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
Broken Nija will not sieze all those situations, but will be better.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
It will cease believe me.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/219672_Image022_Medium_jpg1a176733c1a555d96f48c09dd99ea0bb
See how women and children are suffering in Nigeria. Is it right?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
How will it seize, will they fire all cops and rehire people?
Will they now provide jobs for everyone?

I dont think so
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by redsun(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
aloy*emeka:

This is the most insane,daft and irrational picture of all time,taken and seen only in an insane country like nigeria.

In the case of nigeria inevitable break-up,i will miss the kutis' as my country men,especially Fela.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
No need to miss them, u can always get a visa to go and see wherever you would like to
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Beaf: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How will it seize, will they fire all cops and rehire people?
Will they now provide jobs for everyone?

I dont think so

Oh yes! Fire every last one of them and start from scratch!
No need managing the nonsense we have, many of them are armed robbers and are most of them are criminals anyway.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Beaf: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Seven children (including an infant) on one bike? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dat maga not let im wife rest at all sha! grin

I will not miss this or anything else.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by redsun(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

No need to miss them, u can always get a visa to go and see wherever you would like to

Yeah,i will apply for residency in lagos.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
Beaf:

Oh yes! Fire every last one of them and start from scratch!
No need managing the nonsense we have, many of them are armed robbers and are most of them are criminals anyway.

if they would, i am for that
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by redsun(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
Beaf:

Seven children (including an infant) on one bike? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dat maga not let im wife rest at all sha! grin

I will not miss this or anything else.

It is the common sense an average nigerian lack that we are talking about,suffer dabaru sense for real
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
Lol
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by redsun(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
He probably prayed to god or allah that morning for guidance and safety,for himself and his family.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
redsun:

He probably prayed to god or allah that morning for guidance and safety,for himself and his family.

They are on seat belt na. What extra measures do you wish for their safety?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
aloy*emeka:

They are on seat belt na. What extra measures do you wish for their safety?
U are just funny . . . .seat belt?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
Who will be missing the super eagles?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by coolier(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
I will miss our disunity!
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by alias64: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
I will miss the fact that there will be no other African nation like Nigeria which is not welcoming of whites, mixed raced people or Nigerians of American origin with fat MacDonald asses. cool cool cool
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
All that will be in the new nations out of Nija
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by ElRazur: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
I will miss the Kunu from the North.

The esi ewu from the east,

grin
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
You could import them, if u have the money.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by ElRazur: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You could import them, if u have the money.

Or I can just chillax here in the UK. grin
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
Good one
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
Funny thread grin grin grin

I'll miss wara sold by Fulani women

I'll miss my hairdresser and makeup artist

I'll miss getting wooed by sexy Hausa men

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
How about the one sold by their men?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How about the one sold by their men?

LOL Too salty and too slimy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That one no be wara
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
I will surely miss Fura de nunu.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL Too salty and too slimy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That one no be wara

Lol . . .now that was funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio And Amaechi Controversial New Jets / Supreme Court To Give Final Judgement On Saraki's Case July 6 (DETAILS) / SDP Scribe, Gabam, Becomes Duke’s Presidential Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.