Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? (8142 Views)

Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / The Igbos Are Benefitting The Most From A United Nigeria. / Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2010
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2010
aloy*emeka:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/219745_Ikeuchel_jpg53dedace44fa9ce3f5df74aa5ae89002

The one that fcked up against Egypt today?

Nope, this one is Ikechukwu Uche. He is not in the squad due to injury. His senior brother Kalu Uche played against Egypt.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2010
aloy*emeka:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/219747_Naija-apc2_jpg696bba1786f0af23ba9afc0e7907d98c[/img]

What is this armored vehicle?. Naija made?

Yep, it is naija made, but some people were poopooing it earlier here on nairaland. They failed to see that if we don't start this way, we would never start!
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2010
Who made the vehicle?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2010
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Wrex(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nothing, i gained nothing from the useless country angry angry
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by abhosts(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
Wake up dreamers!!! Nigeria Would Never breakup.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by suxes2005(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
9ja will neva break up,

funny though, i'll miss wanke and eqa-gonyin,

SHALOM
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will miss the fact that there will be no other African nation like Nigeria which is  not welcoming of  whites, mixed raced people or Nigerians of  American origin with fat MacDonald asses. Cool Cool Cool
@ Alias whatever.

Have you been to Nigeria yourself or you are judging the fun seeking fun loving, weed smoking, lazy Nigerians by the tribalists and craps on Naraland? Your post shows you have no idea of Nigeria. Even the extremists in the north won't touch anyone simply because they are white of or black of mixed heritage. Your post exposed your ignorance. Geez dude, that was the most annoying lie against Nigerians ever.  My cousins followed me to Nigeria this holiday and they stole my show simply cause they are of mixed heritage. You need to stop being ignorant and dumb. You'll accuse Nigerians of worshiping whites then you'll still accuse them of being racist. You are probably Ghanaian or something. Not a Sierra Leonian   or Togolese or Nigerian or Sudanese or Ethiopian or Trinidadian or anyone from the Caribbean. We echo like a blast YES WE ARE NIGERIANS. Keep hating!!!!!
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
I have not really think of what i will miss because i dont like to see nigeria split up.however in case of a break up,i will miss:
-those igbo boys in alaba and oshodi underbridge
-those almajiris loittering lagos
-those igbo boys blaming yorubas for their misfortunes
-i will those insults against my tribes.brb
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by bisiaet: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
I am just waiting to see him to come home BBC interview did not really count as much unless he come out and all see him.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by FFA: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
to your tents oh israel, anything money can buy can not be missed.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by jayflex: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will definitely miss the Super Eagles, ok i'll be specific, the 1990's super eagles.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by joeyfire(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
My beautiful yoruba chicks with their big bum-bums grin
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by ud4u: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
To be frank with you, there is nothing to miss but is just that the division will not solve the problem.

~Bluetooth:

I have not really think of what i will miss because i dont like to see nigeria split up.however in case of a break up,i will miss:
-those igbo boys in alaba and oshodi underbridge
-those almajiris loittering lagos
-those igbo boys blaming yorubas for their misfortunes
-i will those insults against my tribes.brb

Can you ever change for once, Are you fortunate? and what makes you fortunate?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by ddiamond(f): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
nothing specifically, but miss my friend from other tribe.

cheesy
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by otukpo(f): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nothing really cos there is nothing good in the unity.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by oluking: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
i dont think it will happen
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by netotse(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
i wonder why the geniuses that started this thread thinks that if nigeria will break-up it'll be into only 3 pieces? as if it is only 3 tribes that make up nigeria. If nigeria breaks up who do you think the Niger Delta will follow? if it follows any of the three tribes i can bet you the tribe it follows will break-up again in twenty years. . .

[size=13pt]abeg my south-south brothers lets tell all these nuisances that if nigeria breaks up we wont be going with any of them[/size]
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by 12840: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
I'll miss being called Naija, that's if I end up in the country with another name.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by champredd(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will miss nothing, except for the fact that a break up will probably result into more than 3 nations. And non-Yoruba people will require visa to get to Lagos.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by CarlosVent(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
i will miss all in the pics below

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by stineb1: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ill miss the political Mathematics presently applied in Nigeria. But come to think of it, who says Nigeria will divide into three? You dont have to take Niger Delta for granted ooooo.or else? hmmmm.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Megadeals: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nigeria was doing fine until we elevated greed and mediocrity into another form of religion. The mental attitude that made Nigeria what it is will not disappear simply by breaking her up into tiny little fiefdoms.
I will miss Nairaland though.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by krisperiza: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nigeria breaking up will only be beneficial to the external scavengers and the very rich. You'll won't miss anything but instead have more intensified situations.

Which side would Niger-delta want to be. I guess there will be an election and another tribal war will break

The region who would gain the most are those with the least mineral resources for their will be very little the highly corrupted will have to loot from.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by jimmysho(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
my hausa friends because iu will to change base for a while
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by nich(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ OP,
it's good to know you gat vision of the possibilities based on today's happenings. however, a lot more positive visions could take Nigeria out of all this mess to the status of 'the promised land flowing with milk & honey'.

this aint meant as an insult: just a comment & suggestion.  wink
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by bkynaiya: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
it is so sad for naija it look as if we going backwards in everything while others r excelling IT IS SO SAD, football, nepa, road, security, education, terrorist, , mr president, please tell whats is good about dat country, '' music and mobile phones'' or what, i think we lay more important on d secondary needs than primary needs, its sad, so sad.but nothing will be missed,
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will miss the fact that we used to be the largest black population on earth.
I will miss the times i used to buy tomatoes, onions and beans at a cheaper rate because the price would have sky-rocketed. We now import them from North Nigeria (or whatever the name will be), remember?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by olisa07: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
Dear GOD, may this come true. Am feed-up with this Nation.

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by olisa07: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
Still will miss the likes of this man

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
netotse:

i wonder why the geniuses that started this thread thinks that if nigeria will break-up it'll be into only 3 pieces? as if it is only 3 tribes that make up nigeria. If nigeria breaks up who do you think the Niger Delta will follow? if it follows any of the three tribes i can bet you the tribe it follows will break-up again in twenty years. . .

[size=13pt]abeg my south-south brothers lets tell all these nuisances that if nigeria breaks up we wont be going with any of them[/size]

I thought Becomerich already sealed the fate of the South South. They are supposed to be aligned to the oduduwa republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Recommends N1m Salary For NPL Players / Happy 88th Birthday To Shehu Shagari / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.