Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? (8146 Views)

Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / The Igbos Are Benefitting The Most From A United Nigeria. / Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
ulgy thread like the poster

infact happy new year to the real soldiers in the house

cheesy cool

thread dead
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
@@@poster

happy new days

1 love
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by largie(f): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
absolutely nothing,
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
largie:

absolutely nothing,

So i said
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Ben13: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
rubbish! It is, actually.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by btlasisi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
Good shot. Unbelievable!!!!. Cheers
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will miss NOTHING!

I never left South East region, except on my way to and from Mutala Mohammed airport to fly in and out of the country.

I never lived anywhere other than Portharcourt, and the only cities I have visited are Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, Lagos. . . . . and a very brief plane stopover in Kano. . . . . GBAM! tongue

I will still be able to travel up north when I wish just as easily as I do now. . . . thanks to ECOWAS freedom of movement!
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
I never left South East region, except on my way to and from Mutala Mohammed airport to fly in and out of the country.

I never lived anywhere other than Portharcourt

it shows
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Hauwa1: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
good raddiance to a bad country. will miss only the gaint africa snails sold by the western market women
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Ibime(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
tpia.:

it shows

Fu ck off!

netotse:

i wonder why the geniuses that started this thread thinks that if nigeria will break-up it'll be into only 3 pieces? as if it is only 3 tribes that make up nigeria. If nigeria breaks up who do you think the Niger Delta will follow? if it follows any of the three tribes i can bet you the tribe it follows will break-up again in twenty years. . .

[size=13pt]abeg my south-south brothers lets tell all these nuisances that if nigeria breaks up we wont be going with any of them[/size]

Niger-Delta will only survive in a United Southern Nigeria.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by mendax: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
i was also abt to ask, why nigeria would break into 3 pieces and not 2 or 4?
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ibime:

Fu ck off!

you fu  ck off, ode.

cant stand being criticized, can you, but your mouth is always eager to criticize others.

muttalab that you are.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by netotse(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ibime:

Fu ck off!

Niger-Delta will only survive in a United Southern Nigeria.

u wish!
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Ibime(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
tpia.:

you fu  ck off, ode.

cant stand being criticized, can you, but your mouth is always eager to criticize others.

muttalab that you are.

Aint nobody talking to you. . . . just face front.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onwan: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nigeria is too big and wealthy to divide PLUS not all the people are idiots and low-lives like yourself.

Anyway Mr. Poster, it is your home that will divide, so IF you are married (How unfortunate for the cursed lady) - start thinking what you will miss when you and your wife and kids split.

Stupid murderfucker talking about "old" Nigeria. Failure and unsuccessful, you can read that in his stupid post.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onwan: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
A stu.pid hold-up saying that he will survive in south-south; on what?, poluted soil and tatched houses?

You know what?, its easier talking to a 5 year old kid about UN than talking to some murderfuckers here about their own country.

"Foreign investor" comes into your part of the "new" Nigeria, you think he will give you money?, the idiot that will be your "head" will take some compensation and let you rot.

What the Bleep do you even think you and your f.ag.got "brothers" have and can do to get yourselves independent; touting and using sub-machine guns to hold foreigners hostage?

Men, I cant beleive ANY silly murderfucker can imagine Nigeria divided and stay that way - it will only keep dividing till every street is a country and there will be abject poverty.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
Onwan:

Nigeria is too big and wealthy to divide .

Soviet Union was far bigger and wealthier and had exited for 70 years! It still collapsed. So wake up dude.
If a system is not working, it must give way for something that works. Smaller and more stable African countries are besting us in all areas and you are here clinging to grandiose delusions.  

Anyway Mr. Poster, it is your home that will divide, so IF you are married (How unfortunate for the cursed lady) - start thinking what you will miss when you and your wife and kids split.

You can choose to live either in your new country or in your wife's country. No biggie about that!
Nigerians are always thinking that things must work to accommodate their individual situations. How can a system be killing and ruining the lives of millions of people and yet all you can see is your family. angry
Nigerians sef!
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onwan: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
@onlylies
When you say the system is "Killing and ruining"; what do you mean?

who is it killing, what is it killing?, are we not better than people in sierra leone?, Dafur and shit?, what is it that is even happening in Nigeria that you are talking about sef?

I live here, I work here and I do businesses here, I dont need any silly ass murderfucker to come here and tell us "how it should be" or about "democracy" - the so-called western lives is what has made America the poorest nation on earth owing the highest on the planet.

You better be well researched before saying or posting bullshit.

At least you can get on a computer and access the internet, let the people in Zimbabwe tell you that same story or the people in war-thorn west-african nations tell you their stories.

You must be a very silly murderfucker to compare us and Russia, were we or are we running the same kind of government?

S.T.U.P.I.D murderfucker
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
Onwan:

Men, I cant beleive ANY silly murderfucker can imagine Nigeria divided and stay that way - it will only keep dividing till every street is a country and there will be abject poverty.

You are wrong about Nigeria dividing infinitely. Unless you are deliberately trying to scare people, you know that is not true. I personally believe that even a "southern Nigeria" country can survive. Nigeria's problem is that we have an incompetent section of the country (the north) clinging to leadership for 40 years! Even a single renegade southern president called Obasanjo still performed far better than his northern predecessors.

Of course a divided Nigeria will not be the same. For one, we would have raised our standards for leadership and appointments. We would not appoint CBN governors whose special qualification is that he acquired an Islamic education.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by chosen04(f): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will miss seeing always the face of the dead man walking called Umoru Yar'uda
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
Onwan:

@onlylies
When you say the system is "Killing and ruining"; what do you mean?

who is it killing, what is it killing?, are we not better than people in sierra leone?, Dafur and poo?, what is it that is even happening in Nigeria that you are talking about sef?

I live here, I work here and I do businesses here, BLA BLA BLAH

Your choice of words places your mental and intellectual levels. So, carry on. Before you continue your rants answer these questions:
Is Ghana not in West Africa?
Which is the most notorious African country today, and by that I mean all round notoriety?
As I'm typing this I'm almost sure you are using a generator to power your system.  You think that is how even Togolese live?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Beaf: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will [b]not [/b]miss the 7 point agenda. grin
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Spyker: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will not miss anything. Nothing works in the present Nigeria except CORRUPTION. So, why do you expect me to miss anything and who says Nigeria will break into three (Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa). Liars. What happened to the Niger Delta, we will not join the above mention three tribes because they never took us serious until we began arms struggle.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
Spyker:

I will not miss anything. Nothing works in the present Nigeria except CORRUPTION. So, why do you expect me to miss anything and who says Nigeria will break into three (Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa). Liars. What happened to the Niger Delta, we will not join the above mention three tribes because they never took us serious until we began arms struggle.

Before the six geopolitical regions, it was 3 regions and I suspect that was far more stable and sustainable than the current regions at least as far as south south is concerned. The mistake is to equate niger delta with south south. They are different really (at least when push eventually comes to shove). A single niger delta republic comprising of only the Ijaw may be possible. Anything else will likely breed trouble. I started having this belief when I discovered that some large numbers of the MASSOB members at Okwe in Imo state are from Akwa Ibom, Cross river, and Rivers state. That got me thinking.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
Spyker:

edit
Lol right on ND should remain by themselves in their own republic. if there was a break up

I dont know why people want to take ijaw,itsekeri ogoni, urhobo, efik land.
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by mendax: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
hmmm
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
Onwan:

A stu.pid hold-up saying that he will survive in south-south; on what?, poluted soil and tatched houses?

You know what?, its easier talking to a 5 year old kid about UN than talking to some murderfuckers here about their own country.

"Foreign investor" comes into your part of the "new" Nigeria, you think he will give you money?, the slowpoke that will be your "head" will take some compensation and let you rot.

What the bleep do you even think you and your f.ag.got "brothers" have and can do to get yourselves independent; touting and using sub-machine guns to hold foreigners hostage?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
lol, i will miss this

Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by whiteroses(f): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2010
aww more pics please, i miss nigeria i rem them days going to visit my brother that lives in the zanga all the fun  cry and the humoruos average nigerian cry lol
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 14, 2010
[size=18pt]May Our Cries Be Heard!!!![/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=220233;type=avatar[/img]
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by aloyemeka7: 6:15am On Jan 14, 2010
Re: What Would You Miss About United Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2010
Fake aloy.emeka, pix looks recent, is that you? shocked shocked

What were you trying to steal? A kiss from iya basira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu / Picture Of Peter Obi, Otedola & Dangote, When Shettima Was Still A Teller Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.