Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150695 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by leofab(f): 11:47pm On May 17, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You are a waste of your parents' investments... You can't even spell. You are a PEDOPHILE/ PAEDOPHILE by the way.

Hope you know you are registered on the platform of an "Afonja" and he is getting richer with your stupidity.
mumu with s rustling watery mouth.. anuofiaxxxxxxxx.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 11:47pm On May 17, 2017
Perverts here and dere... sadY can't sm beings control demselves
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by leofab(f): 11:47pm On May 17, 2017
DNA9:

You are still uneducated?
yes I am.. what else ?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 11:49pm On May 17, 2017
leofab:
mumu with s rustling watery mouth.. anuofiaxxxxxxxx.

tongue tongue tongue

pained ....extra painful because you know i was rightgrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 11:50pm On May 17, 2017
That ikebe go cause yawa o...... Meanwhile, go forth and stretch your ROD.........
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2017
The guys should have dipped his two hands into his pockets. It works like magic cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by beautiful232(f): 11:52pm On May 17, 2017
madness..
just standing close to a girl that is not even sexy,and his that hard? if his close to a sexy girl what will happen?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 11:53pm On May 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
The guys should have dipped his two hands into his pockets. It works like magic cheesy
Hmmmm, speaking frm experience. I see tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, speaking frm experience. I see tongue
That's how we protect ourselves from mess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 11:56pm On May 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Hehehehe, looks like you have some experience regarding these matters. Two hands in your pockets should alert people around you.
All you need is self control bro, sporting an erection in public places like that is not cool at all.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
This nonsense he's doing can get him locked up in another country and also be in his record as a registered sex offender.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's how we protect ourselves from mess cheesy
I understand. More reasons nw to watch guys who always put both hands in their pockets

4 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by chigoziri2403(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2017
that thing surely has a mind of its own? it doesn't need any anthem to stand @ attention

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by baddosky1: 12:04am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=56623835][/quote]

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by chigoziri2403(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2017
beautiful232:
madness..

just standing close to a girl that is not even sexy,and his that hard?
if his close to a sexy girl what will happen?

his condition doesn't require a sexy girl, he just wants an avenue to release his pent up emotions
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by scorpio1(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2017
konji na bstard...lol
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by pahen1991: 12:06am On May 18, 2017
de lady surpose feel something acting lik osibanjo
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by unknown87: 12:06am On May 18, 2017
That is a kemen kinda guy grin
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2017
Who told you that the lady didn't enjoy it? Why didn't she complain otherwise? Abeg they both enjoyed it wella grin grin

Even me sef dey enjoy for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Shaballantin(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2017
Thermodynamics:
the guy nor do anything jare, make una stop to de spoil people image. Na una dirty mind de worry una.
tell them, what a misleading topic by op, why not 'lady publicly enjoyed joystick while on qeue, I can't even see any sign of resistance from her, should have given the jew-Man a hot slap, shame on both....

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

Hehehehe, looks like you have some experience regarding these matters. Two hands in your pockets should alert people around you.
All you need is self control bro, sporting an erection in public places like that is not cool at all.
That thing can disgrace one in public places cheesy
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Biospnx(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2017
Na belt head wey no tight well I guess
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:10am On May 18, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
Who told you that the lady didn't enjoy it? Why didn't she complain otherwise? Abeg they both enjoyed it wella grin grin

Even me sef dey enjoy for here grin grin

This type of "enjoyment" can send you to jail for a long time in some places. Is it worth it?

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2017
Nickymezor:
I understand. More reasons nw to watch guys who always put both hands in their pockets
Assuming we happen to be on the same queue and no you come dey my front.. Make I no talk sha cool
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tyup(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2017
geekybabe:
Kemens pple grin
the guy resembles kemen true true lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:13am On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
That thing can disgrace one in public places cheesy

I agree with you completely, a sensible person should know how to control himself rather than trying to "hide" it behind some unsuspecting female.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

This type of "enjoyment" can send you to jail for s long time in some places. Is it worth it?
How old are you?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Osas1507(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2017
I advocate for male and female queue to prevent occurrences like this

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:15am On May 18, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
How old are you?

What a question! Is there an age when it is appropriate to act in a lewd manner in public?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 12:15am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

I agree with you completely, a sensible person should know how to control himself rather than trying to "hide" it behind some unsuspecting female.
The worst of all is that some people even erupt in that process lipsrsealed
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16am On May 18, 2017
This shit don happen to me before on okada but sharply i commot mind, body no be firewood but that's not a reason to do that shii. Some mumu still dey support the old fool.

Konji na bastard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.