Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,970 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (197018 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kanna84: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2010
Such a Nice information from you all,  Also getting best site for reseller's domain name and best Hosting services in here   @ lowest costs.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kanna84: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2010
Such a Nice information from you all, Also getting best site for reseller's domain name and best Hosting services in here http://www.goresellers.com/ @ lowest costs.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by DAKT: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2010
Let us know how we can help you with your procurement, aircargo and sea cargo needs to Nigeria.

If you are in the US and need Land transportation assistance, also contact us for more info on leasing our fleet.

www.daktlogistics.com

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Texasauto: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by oke1974: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
i lived in charlotte nc, need to send a package nigeria any idea out there?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Krosslife(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2010
I was also looking for cheap and reliable US-based Nigerian shipping to handle my computer hardware and accessories. After weeks of searching and recommendations, i came across this company online. All i had to do was to find or source for what i want, seeing it, i sends them email and they walk through it with me for purchase. They pay for me and ships my items to their Nigeria office, Ikeja where i go to claim my items undamaged and intact. No custom duty, no international tax or miscellaneous payment and they have excellent customer service. I have shipped through them thrice without any complication or problems.
visit their site at www.perrysolution.com or contact me for more clarifications at ajibawoolusola@gmail.com/yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mosquah: 8:58pm On May 29, 2010
Hello All,
I just used Luxury Shipping Lines, Inc again for a shipment from Houston to my door in Nigeria and the service was helpful. I used their Air service and received my packages within a week. I paid 3.50 a pound and they did the customs and delivery to my door. I received daily tracking details on my shipment. Daily!! If I find a cheaper rate I was told they would match it or beat it. I am always looking for cheap rates but so far the rates and daily tracking service is what interest me the most.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by CarlosVent(m): 1:23am On Jun 18, 2010
we buy ship and den import to nigeria anytin in USA - canada.

visit our website and email us today for fast and reliable quality shiping.

we ship 1 laptop for les dan $40.

call 08063052827 for details abt our services.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by amiable21: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
please i want to know if any one has use this company to buy things and ship from US to Nigeria www.palemilion.com? if any one has done it pls let me know how is their service and if i can trust them

Or if any one can direct me to a company that can buy things for me in amozon and ship to Nigeria, i will really appreciate. Pls your replies.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by globalaid(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
@carlosvent, where is your office located and who are the people that has used your service before. I normally have up to 150 lbs every two weeks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anele1: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2010
Thanks DAKT, now i can rely on you and tell the whole world about you.
at first i just couldnt believe the price, you guys should keep up the good work.
my cars and equipments are all in tact and just in time, God bless you and help more Nigerians to be like you.
I hope to get discounts as i become regular.
please can i have your new Nigerian contact number too.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by allworld: 1:12am On Jul 27, 2010
If you guys are looking for a shipper out of the New York, New Jersey area contact AllWorld International Inc at 1-516-620-0563 or help@allworldinternational.com. $2.85 per pound (shipping and custom clearing included) to our office in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by globalaid(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
@allworldinternational, Do you have any refrence from nairaland and do you do pick up from Maryland. Let me know, i normally have up to 110lbs every week.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by allworld: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2010
We could arrange for pick up from Maryland at an extra cost since it is a 8 hour round trip drive to and from New York. However it would be cheaper for you to send your package by UPS to our office direct. We have had a few customers form this board. If you will just have to ask around. I'm sure someone will buzz in with a comment.

Hope we could be of help to you.
Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by seatop: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hello, who knows a good nigerian owned shipping firms in VA,MD and WA,NM that does ocean shipping. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by seatop: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hello, who knows a good nigerian owned shipping firms in VA,MD and WA,NM that does ocean shipping. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by seatop: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hello, who knows a good nigerian owned shipping firms in VA,MD and WA,NM  that does ocean shipping. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by allworld: 3:54am On Aug 03, 2010
What are you shipping by ocean?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by seatop: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2010
Used computers, Smart Board, sewing machines and few other items
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by allworld: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
call 1-516-620-0563 for help with your ocean shipping.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Basseti: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Going thru the thread , it seems there is a dearth of reliable courier services from US to Naija. undecided

I have a couple of stuff to send to Naija, has anybody used any of these services advertised here undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hi,

I have used Allworld International for my shipments from the US to Naija and I can say they are the cheapest and also a reliable company.

I have referred people to them based on the excellent service delivery I got .My goods were delivered intact with no hassles.

Why not try them and see?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by juboye4eva: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2010
Can anyone help with a private, reliable courier that can ship from Minnesota to Nigeria?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2010
Hello juboye4eva,

Why don't you send an email to help@allworldinternational.com to find out how they can help you?

I have used their services twice now and have no complaints whatsoever.
doyinjummy:

Hi,

I have used Allworld International for my shipments from the US to Naija and I can say they are the cheapest and also a reliable company.

I have referred people to them based on the excellent service delivery I got .My goods were delivered intact with no hassles.

Why not try them and see?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by juboye4eva: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2010
Thanks doyinjummy,
I need an honest answer, are you one of there sale rep? Your honesty in the answer will go a long way.
Thanks anyway.

doyinjummy:

Hello juboye4eva,

Why don't you send an email to help@allworldinternational.com to find out how they can help you?

I have used their services twice now and have no complaints whatsoever.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2010
Juboye4eva,

In response to your question,

NO,I'm not a sales rep.I came across their website through this forum and decided to try them out and so far so good.

I'm into buying and selling from the US and UK,so if you also need a forwarder in the UK I can tell you a reliable one.

It is good to give praise where it is due,hence my recommendation.

Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Real14all: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2010
How much can they ship a 10lbs laptop to lagos,Nigeria
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2010
Hi,

You will have to email them yourself, but they charge $2.85 per pound or $6.27 per kg(shipping and clearing included)

Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaUkey(f): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
Wow! I just finished reading this entire thread.

Thank you guys and God bless all of you for taking the time to send in your experiences using shipping companies.

I've been using FedEx to ship my stuff and they have been stealing items out of my packages before it gets to the receiver. So i've been searching for reliable shipping companies that ship from the USA to Lagos and thank God i found this thread.

Based on what i've read so far, it seems for now orderbay is who i might use to ship my goods to Lagos. I read up on Ethaniaworld.com they seem OK but only 1 person mentioned them. If i'm not satisfied with orderbay my second choice will be Palemilion. If anyone has any info on these 2 companies before i start shipping my stuff it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks once again for the info, you guys just saved me lots of headache and unnecessary stress. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.