Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

No Money, No Erection!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Money, No Erection!!! (36217 Views)

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by porozhniy(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2017
Oh! On the issue of broke men not having right to erection ( which is purely biological by the way).
Why should a well to do man stick with one woman?
Given how your commodified assets depreciates with time? angry

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Goldenheart(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2017
Jesus is Lord...

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by SKIPCY(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2017
its a shame
so what happens when u marry a rich guy n things turn around for bad...meaning he has no right to sleep with his wife?
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by lloydhassan(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
No money, no erection...

And all dose bitches dey support d notion upandan...

Continue to SELL ur pussy for sugar daddies and guys wey get d money, mumu pple...

Na y dem dey use una do rituals for more money

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by mctowel01: 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
KanielOutis:
All the OP has succeeded in doing is reinforce the notion that women are to be treated like property --- cheap, money-grubbing two-legged creatures who only live to follow the money trail.

Dumb-ass!
Hello, .... Pseidon
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by repogirl(f): 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
Me am just passing through.......but Girls, use ya heads! angry

Broke or Rich, just truly try to understand whoever you choose to be with. Know his faults and strengths, and if you can live with them.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 20, 2017
bigcp:
SHUT THE 4K UP....
SO U MEAN IT'S OK 4 A RICH MAN TO BREAK A GIRL'S HEART...BUT ITS BAD 4 A BROKE GUY TO DO D SAME....I DON'T BUY THIS BRO....

...SO ARE U SAYING IT'S OK FOR A BIITCH 2 ALWAYS DUMP HER STUGGLING BF 4 THE RICHER GUY?

THAT'S WHY I KEEP TELLING BROTHERS DON'T TK THESE BIITCHES SERIOUS...MOST AIN'T WORTH THE STRESS.....

THAT'S WHY THEY ALWAYS GET USED AND SMASHED 2 D WALL...LEFT WITH FALLING BREAST....AND SLACKED KITTY....because THEY ALWAYS PREFER A WELL 2 DO BROTHER....N MOST RICH BROTHERS ARE PLAYERS....

I AM WHAT I AM...I AIN'T SURE IF I'M EVER GONNA GET MARRIED... MOST GIRLS NOWADAYS AIN'T WORTH IT... (ALL THOUGH THERE MAY STILL BE FEW GOOD ONES....BUT RARE)

BIITCHES LOOKING 4 RICH NIGGAS 2 BRINKG DOWN....WELL NOT ME...
Barman give this my nigga, a chilled bottle of Champagne.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Jman06(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2017
''How much he loves god''. The deception continues!
Guys make una hustle o and take care of una babes o!
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by KevinDein: 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
Basically what the ladies are saying is educating the girl child is a waste of resources.
Parents and government take note. All the education our ladies need is Home economics and maybe social studies. All resources should be channelled into training the boy child to become the best doctor, engineer etc. He needs it in order to "take care" of these lazy leeches of nowadays

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:
A broke man don't have right to erection!

I think is high time our ladies should start placing values on what I called "SELF ESTEEM, SELF-DEFENSE, & SELF DECIPLINE" and respect their woman hood. No man in his right senses, matured both in looks and mind, responsible, and have the fear of God would want to use you and dump you or molest you and assault you if you have worked on your self from the inside.

We hear pathetic stories everyday about how some ladies are been treated by some of these so-called beasts who called themselves men. Some of these ladies end up being beaten, raped, and even lost their lives in the process all in the name of what they called "Relationship".

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capability before commuting your precious life and time with him.

I know some of you will be asking " How can one know all of these qualities before getting into a relationship with a guy? "Yes,you are very correct! Its not possible to find out all of these because some would hide their true PERSON in order to achieve what they want at that particular time but then believe me, its possible if truly you take your time. Any guy that doesn't give you enough time to decide, let him go! It your life we are talking about here.

In as much as there are lots of " beast men" out there we still have lots of good ones amongst them. Yes, believe me good men still exist. What you need is quality time to decide.

No broke man have the right to erection! If you are broke, then remain where you and work on your self first before deceiving a lady in to your trap. Why am I saying this? It is because some of these heartless broke men use some of our ladies the way they want it and even leave some miserable for the rest of their lives. Please ladies, this is a little advice from a concerned heart to you.

Try them and you will enjoy the most envious relationship ever!!

Remain blessed!
In the same vein, no girl who is not a virgun has the right to be married. She should just be the community public toilet till she is no longer valuable. When you have a chance to speak as a woman, of all the the things to speak, it is to come and endorse prostitution.
I'm not and can never be broke, but its annoying when these how's think that sex only occurs in a woman's body, so my penis isn't a sexual organ ba? Ur papa.
The worst mistake humanity made was to give women a chance to act logically within the corridors of power. I don't know how they think. So men should now be queuing up for sex? I should wake up every morning to hustle just so I can get sex? U dat will become likely fat and smelly by 40? Yeye. Hope the feminized men can see the hell they unleashed on themselves. Maybe I shud get rich and have a harem of women...lemme see the creature that will complain of cheating. No wonder Paul said a woman should keep quiet in the Church.

And to make it worse, Its a MANgina that wrote this? What's his aim? Licking female's asses in hope for intimacy? U r a disgrace to the male phallus. Anuu.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Bamz(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
delishpot:
grin grin you don enter trouble. But not all broke men are bad na. And not all rich men are good either. A woman needs to date first(Meaning hang out, be friends but don't expose yourself to danger and make it clear that you have not made up your mind to enter a relationship yet). Date the guy, watch how he treats others, watch how he passes judgement when his friends encounter issues too. You will know the kind of person he is. If you are satisfied, then you can enter a romantic relationship with him.

Ahem, what is your ring size?
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by noziz(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:

I think is high time our ladies should start placing values on what I called "SELF ESTEEM, SELF-DEFENSE, & SELF DECIPLINE" and respect their woman hood. No man in his right senses, matured both in looks and mind, responsible, and have the fear of God would want to use you and dump you or molest you and assault you if you have worked on your self from the inside.

We hear pathetic stories everyday about how some ladies are been treated by some of these so-called beasts who called themselves men. Some of these ladies end up being beaten, raped, and even lost their lives in the process all in the name of what they called "Relationship".

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capabiliife and time with him.

I know some of you will be asking " How can one know all of these qualities before getting into a relationship with a guy? "Yes,you are very correct! Its not possible to find out all of these because some would hide their true PERSON in order to achieve what they want at that particular time but then believe me, its possible if truly you take your time. Any guy that doesn't give you enough time to decide, let him go! It your life we are talking about here.

In as much as there are lots of " beast men" out there we still have lots of good ones amongst them. Yes, believe me good men still exist. What you need is quality time to decide.

No broke man have the right to erection! If you are broke, then remain where you and work on your self first before deceiving a lady in to your trap. Why am I saying this? It is because some of these heartless broke men use some of our ladies the way they want it and even leave some miserable for the rest of their lives. Please ladies, this is a little advice from a concerned heart to you.

Remain blessed!

and this nonsense made FP

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Sterope(f): 6:19pm On May 20, 2017
Marrying/dating a broke or a rich man will not save a woman from abuse or bad relationship. So, your advice is no right on point at all. However, you could advice women to have self respect, to be financially independent, have safe sex (if she is engaging in pre-marital sex), to give birth to the number of kids they can cater alone, never to stop developing themselves and to investigate potential bf/husband and his family.

vic224real

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 20, 2017
lol. funny thread.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by KanielOutis: 6:20pm On May 20, 2017
mctowel01:

Hello, .... Pseidon

What is Pseidon?
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
Points to ponder. Thanks, OP.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 20, 2017
eyinjuege:
Anyone can have sex, just be responsible about it. Wear a condom, and don't have children you can't care for.

I'm still trying to understand the correlation between the body of your post and the title though.
.Exactly !.I though I was d only one.Your post LACKS DEFINITION!.I couldn't not really deduce your DRIVING CONCEPT in d post.Are u insinuating that "broke guys" are not worthy to be in relationship or are not to be trusted ?? ,& only rich guys can build a substantial relationship ??.Or both can be involved in a relationship BUT taking consideration to other key FACTORS that can both benefits d two parties involved .Just ur ACTUAL area of focus on ur post will be very important.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by mazizitonene(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2017
lol....when I was broke, sex was the last thing on my mind......even though the ladies didn't still mind.....
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Lalas247(f): 6:26pm On May 20, 2017
Story for the God undecided
Complete n utter TRASH TLK

Ladies should go n work .. lets start with that undecided broke men broke men who cares whose broke

So respecting pussy if giving it to RICH guys .. ok can see 17 dumb likes there rubbish

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by preccy69(f): 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
Adekunzy:
God bless you already!
nd you too dear

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by fran6co(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
romme2u:

but a broke girl is supposed to get laid. wetin make her wet, is it money?

lol,
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by khalids: 6:30pm On May 20, 2017
I have only one question, what right those a broke human being have to criticize another human being for been broke....

All these ladies here shouting yes, yes, how much do they have.....

You no get money, yet you dey open mouth say someone else broke

Pure trash.....Get your own money then you can talk bullshit.....else shut the f up cause you are no better...

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by OlaDapxon(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capability before commuting your precious life and time with him.

Remain blessed!

I kinda agree...but I have money, I can sleep around? And the women I'm sleeping with are still having their SELF ESTEEM, SELF DEFENSE AND SELF DISCIPLINE intact?

stop contradicting yourself.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by RealHaute: 6:33pm On May 20, 2017
Ishilove:
"Lack of money causes weak erection", so sayeth the guys in ma hood in times past, but it is fast becoming a fallacy because it seems like these days it's the broke guys with erections as solid as Olumo rock. They will tell you that love should not be based on material things, and then they will bring that their rock hard deeks to your side as if offering you life-giving elixir. Mscheeeew.

Op, nice points.

But technically, what they're offering you is truly life-giving elixir. grin
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2017
And then u girls start complaining ur hubby is cheating on u,he knows u didn't contribute a dime to his success and would never have stayed with him if he were a poor dude
Girls mentyalitu,sometimes it makes one sixk

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by RealHaute: 6:34pm On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Story for the God undecided
Complete n utter TRASH TLK

Ladies should go n work .. lets start with that undecided broke men broke men who cares whose broke

So respecting pussy if giving it to RICH guys .. ok can see 17 dumb likes there rubbish

I said it. Slim girls have common sense.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You made my day already...

TrapQueen77, Ishilove, All NL Ladies Come and see advice ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

where did this one come out from

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by wristbangle: 6:35pm On May 20, 2017
The Op killed it in his write up however vice versa should be applicable to hungry ladies to stop hyping their physical appearance without having nothing tangible to offer except their body for men.

Thinking for dropping an article "Hungry Ladies Have No Business Dating Rich Men" How does the idea sounds to you - Safiaa, tongue

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2017
OP, you're stvpid, disgustingly moro'nic and ignominiously imbecilic - due to the fact that it was self-imposed and not natural. So, you now advocate that the credit card should be the ticket for securing entrance into a woman's dark region, the portal to the divine realm where all Gods reside? So sex has become a commodity, an exercise indistinguishable from shopping, one of the sacred capitalist goods that should no longer be affordable to the poor? You're so deluded you actually think you've dressed up your stvpid opinion in such manner that it would prevent people from sniffing the fact that you're suggesting to disgusting misandrists, how to become corporate oloshos in the most technical sense conceivable, having been infected by the toxic venom secreted in the depth of their souls and the gross cretinism characteristic of their kind. Genetically disordered Homo sapien with rather unfortunate degree of hormonal imbalance, on the deranged portion of the rather wide spectrum of human sanity.

So, since I'm still under my parents, I'm not entitled to sex with my girlfriend because I have no money, isn't that so? I must have become an adult with a lucrative job before ever thinking of having an erection. Is that the extent of your "logic"? You're a very senseless guy. I'm expecting you to respond to this by listing YOUR FATHER'S NAMES, 'cos there's nothing to expect from a nigga with deficient testosterone other than irrational emotional outburst, but even if you disappoint me, I still consider you an idio't for as long as this thread remains standing.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by taayourty(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:

ENOUGH!!!

Remain blessed!

With all this gragra women are doing these days, I think men should go on strike, and see how they handle the ovulatioin period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73