Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

No Money, No Erection!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Money, No Erection!!! (36208 Views)

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Luvdmx(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2017
Both the op and the other ladies here who unanimously agreed with her are mor0ns.
May the spirit of my ancestors keep me very far from ladies with such idiosyncrasies.

6 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2017
Crap
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by vikiylove(f): 5:24pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:
A broke man don't have right to erection!

I think is high time our ladies should start placing values on what I called "SELF ESTEEM, SELF-DEFENSE, & SELF DECIPLINE" and respect their woman hood. No man in his right senses, matured both in looks and mind, responsible, and have the fear of God would want to use you and dump you or molest you and assault you if you have worked on your self from the inside.

We hear pathetic stories everyday about how some ladies are been treated by some of these so-called beasts who called themselves men. Some of these ladies end up being beaten, raped, and even lost their lives in the process all in the name of what they called "Relationship".

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capability before commuting your precious life and time with him.

I know some of you will be asking " How can one know all of these qualities before getting into a relationship with a guy? "Yes,you are very correct! Its not possible to find out all of these because some would hide their true PERSON in order to achieve what they want at that particular time but then believe me, its possible if truly you take your time. Any guy that doesn't give you enough time to decide, let him go! It your life we are talking about here.

In as much as there are lots of " beast men" out there we still have lots of good ones amongst them. Yes, believe me good men still exist. What you need is quality time to decide.

No broke man have the right to erection! If you are broke, then remain where you and work on your self first before deceiving a lady in to your trap. Why am I saying this? It is because some of these heartless broke men use some of our ladies the way they want it and even leave some miserable for the rest of their lives. Please ladies, this is a little advice from a concerned heart to you.

Try them and you will enjoy the most envious relationship ever!!

Remain blessed!

Are you saying that women have the right to be broke and ask men for money for every single need??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Hades2016(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Their PWEEKS ARE ALWAYS HARD LIKE ASO ROCK, LONG LIKE A PIPE AND DANGEROUS...

They preach "DOnt go after material things" Yet your Pweek looks very SPIRITUAL

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by burkingx(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
It is now clear you Nigerian girls have now become full time prostitutes, I mean imagine this.

Smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by ismart: 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Their PWEEKS ARE ALWAYS HARD LIKE ASO ROCK, LONG LIKE A PIPE AND DANGEROUS...

They preach "DOnt go after material things" Yet your Pweek looks very SPIRITUAL
I just dey eye you since.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Kendrick80(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:

Agreed!
I agree too....
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Aromas: 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
sexymoma:
I've once said it here on Nl
A broke guy isn't sppose to have an erection
wetin dey ginger your pr1ck, i wan ask angry

grin haaa see question o... Weytin dey ginger our pr1ck, no be weytin una carry put 4 back n front dey cause am
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by AngelicBeing: 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by NovusHomo(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2017
Owo k'osi, Oko o le.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by YourCoffin: 5:30pm On May 20, 2017
Op so ur father decieved ur mother? Cos I'm certain he wasn't rich when he had the erection that birthed you cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by lonelydora: 5:30pm On May 20, 2017
Dear Lord, please hide this post from Nma27. Let her not have MB to open this particular topic. Amin

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Kendrick80(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

Are you saying that women have the right to be broke and ask men for money for every single need??
I totally disagree....r these men ur fathers or did they come 2 ds world for u...go and work 4 ur money, stop being a liability.

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by rozayx5(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
99% of us which you girls chase

dont take gold diggers serious.

i can smell.one from a million miles away

if you be young man wey get money. go find rich girl marry. leave all these broke runs girls

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by ameezy(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin
nkwuocha:
embarassed embarassed

If I'm broke sef, sex is the last thing on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by beautiful232(f): 5:32pm On May 20, 2017
thanks for the advice.
but then,there are some very rich men who treat ladies so bad the problem is not bout been broke or rich,
the problem is some me don't just know how to treat a woman until she leaves....
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Adekunzy(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
I pray that me and my family and friends never marries a nairaland gold-digging bitch!
Maybe y'all think every damn man on earth will make it in life!
@OP, I pray you lose your job for just one year, become a broke man and find things difficult, then you come back to read this!
Those wey work pass you no rich o.. It's then you'll know that money is from God, not from hardwork!
Quote me for bad and face the wrath of whom you worship!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by emmaitive(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2017
i dnt ave anytin to say...jst here to read comment of NL baes
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2017
In this thread I have discovered a lot of stupid people who are graduates....

Bye

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by AuroraB(f): 5:37pm On May 20, 2017
nkwuocha:
embarassed embarassed

If I'm broke sef, sex is the last thing on my mind.
That's 'Responsibility'. Not so for others cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Dicksonpal: 5:37pm On May 20, 2017
bigcp:
SHUT THE 4K UP....
SO U MEAN IT'S OK 4 A RICH MAN TO BREAK A GIRL'S HEART...BUT ITS BAD 4 A BROKE GUY TO DO D SAME....I DON'T BUY THIS BRO....

...SO ARE U SAYING IT'S OK FOR A BIITCH 2 ALWAYS DUMP HER STUGGLING BF 4 THE RICHER GUY?

THAT'S WHY I KEEP TELLING BROTHERS DON'T TK THESE BIITCHES SERIOUS...MOST AIN'T WORTH THE STRESS.....

THAT'S WHY THEY ALWAYS GET USED AND SMASHED 2 D WALL...LEFT WITH FALLING BREAST....AND SLACKED KITTY....because THEY ALWAYS PREFER A WELL 2 DO BROTHER....N MOST RICH BROTHERS ARE PLAYERS....

I AM WHAT I AM...I AIN'T SURE IF I'M EVER GONNA GET MARRIED... MOST GIRLS NOWADAYS AIN'T WORTH IT... (ALL THOUGH THERE MAY STILL BE FEW GOOD ONES....BUT RARE)

BIITCHES LOOKING 4 RICH NIGGAS 2 BRINKG DOWN....WELL NOT ME...
Na so I straff one Toto, business dey crawl ,car self dey spoil like tomato... I come dey run from woman ...this life .. Toto causing problem since otipe

3 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by seunlayi(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2017
Op is right, what he is trying to say is that for a normal man to react to sex, all physiological and mental factors must be in proper shape. A broke man who cares about his condition will care less about sex while another broke man who doesn't a damn about his broke state will care about sex
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by preccy69(f): 5:37pm On May 20, 2017
c dis girls ooo,wot happened to working for ur own money nd teaming up with ur manI love my man we myt b rich but we love nd respect each other, u myt neva find a good man with ur mentality,I don't care as long as he is educated/intelligent nd responsible

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by JeffreyJames(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2017
The girls want the rich guys and the rich guys see them ass bitches good for nothing but sex...and the cycle continues.....and where do guys like me who don't really give a hoot?...we just watch and enjoy the show and when we are ready we go for ladies with Substance...not the Hoe-lo-ris grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by KanielOutis: 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
All the OP has succeeded in doing is reinforce the notion that women are to be treated like property --- cheap, money-grubbing two-legged creatures who only live to follow the money trail.

Dumb-ass!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Adekunzy(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
Fellow men, what about dating and upgrading someone like Olajumoke Orisaguna. Guess that'll be better than wife-ing all these materialistic ladies that keep giving us conditions!
Remember guys, that if you lose your job or remain monetarily unstable for long, that gold-digging lady wouldn't hesitate to leave you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by CzarChris(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:
A broke man don't have right to erection!

I think is high time our ladies should start placing values on what I called "SELF ESTEEM, SELF-DEFENSE, & SELF DECIPLINE" and respect their woman hood. No man in his right senses, matured both in looks and mind, responsible, and have the fear of God would want to use you and dump you or molest you and assault you if you have worked on your self from the inside.

We hear pathetic stories everyday about how some ladies are been treated by some of these so-called beasts who called themselves men. Some of these ladies end up being beaten, raped, and even lost their lives in the process all in the name of what they called "Relationship".

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capability before commuting your precious life and time with him.

I know some of you will be asking " How can one know all of these qualities before getting into a relationship with a guy? "Yes,you are very correct! Its not possible to find out all of these because some would hide their true PERSON in order to achieve what they want at that particular time but then believe me, its possible if truly you take your time. Any guy that doesn't give you enough time to decide, let him go! It your life we are talking about here.

In as much as there are lots of " beast men" out there we still have lots of good ones amongst them. Yes, believe me good men still exist. What you need is quality time to decide.

No broke man have the right to erection! If you are broke, then remain where you and work on your self first before deceiving a lady in to your trap. Why am I saying this? It is because some of these heartless broke men use some of our ladies the way they want it and even leave some miserable for the rest of their lives. Please ladies, this is a little advice from a concerned heart to you.

Try them and you will enjoy the most envious relationship ever!!

Remain blessed!
Dude, it's clear to see that you are extremely shallow. What concerns being broke and rich with how a man treats his lady? Can't a woman make her own money and choose whatever rocks her boat? Well, it seems like immediately you ask a girl out in Nigeria, you automatically owe her money. That's a stvpid and moronic analogy.
Are you advocating prostitution here? Cos that's exactly what it looks like. Can't you women grow some self respect and finance your needs rather than heaping them on some guy and expect him to treat you with respect?
For record purposes, many broke guys treat their ladies like Queens, cos they know she can move on when he misbehaves(and an Igbo Proverb goes that "an udara fruit a blindman steps on, he cherishes cos he doesn't know when he'll get another one" ). While the made guy simply knows that you are in it for his money, so he simply uses and dumps you.
So to be safe, simply make your own gaddamn money and have some dignity for fuccksake. angry

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.