Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

No Money, No Erection!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Money, No Erection!!! (36132 Views)

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by poweredcom(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2017
bigcp:
SHUT THE 4K UP....
SO U MEAN IT'S OK 4 A RICH MAN TO BREAK A GIRL'S HEART...BUT ITS BAD 4 A BROKE GUY TO DO D SAME....I DON'T BUY THIS BRO....

...SO ARE U SAYING IT'S OK FOR A BIITCH 2 ALWAYS DUMP HER STUGGLING BF 4 THE RICHER GUY?

THAT'S WHY I KEEP TELLING BROTHERS DON'T TK THESE BIITCHES SERIOUS...MOST AIN'T WORTH THE STRESS.....

THAT'S WHY THEY ALWAYS GET USED AND SMASHED 2 D WALL...LEFT WITH FALLING BREAST....AND SLACKED KITTY....because THEY ALWAYS PREFER A WELL 2 DO BROTHER....N MOST RICH BROTHERS ARE PLAYERS....

I AM WHAT I AM...I AIN'T SURE IF I'M EVER GONNA GET MARRIED... MOST GIRLS NOWADAYS AIN'T WORTH IT... (ALL THOUGH THERE MAY STILL BE FEW GOOD ONES....BUT RARE)

BIITCHES LOOKING 4 RICH NIGGAS 2 BRINKG DOWN....WELL NOT ME...

thank you sir .....wish I can buy u three bottles of beer hahahha you and me Na d same
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by JuneOctober(f): 11:03pm On May 20, 2017
ipodstinks:
Dear, if you don marry, chai , your man is lucky o. Only a reasonable hardworking bae can reason like this. I doff my heart for you.

Lol. Thank you. It's just the way I think. Like the OP said, "It's my opinion." Have a great night.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Brinxs(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:
A broke man don't have right to erection!

I think is high time our ladies should start placing values on what I called "SELF ESTEEM, SELF-DEFENSE, & SELF DECIPLINE" and respect their woman hood. No man in his right senses, matured both in looks and mind, responsible, and have the fear of God would want to use you and dump you or molest you and assault you if you have worked on your self from the inside.

We hear pathetic stories everyday about how some ladies are been treated by some of these so-called beasts who called themselves men. Some of these ladies end up being beaten, raped, and even lost their lives in the process all in the name of what they called "Relationship".

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capability before commuting your precious life and time with him.

I know some of you will be asking " How can one know all of these qualities before getting into a relationship with a guy? "Yes,you are very correct! Its not possible to find out all of these because some would hide their true PERSON in order to achieve what they want at that particular time but then believe me, its possible if truly you take your time. Any guy that doesn't give you enough time to decide, let him go! It your life we are talking about here.

In as much as there are lots of " beast men" out there we still have lots of good ones amongst them. Yes, believe me good men still exist. What you need is quality time to decide.

No broke man have the right to erection! If you are broke, then remain where you and work on your self first before deceiving a lady in to your trap. Why am I saying this? It is because some of these heartless broke men use some of our ladies the way they want it and even leave some miserable for the rest of their lives. Please ladies, this is a little advice from a concerned heart to you.

Try them and you will enjoy the most envious relationship ever!!

Remain blessed!

Didn't bother reading the rest of ur gist buh the heading makes one imagine that sex should be strictly for sale in ur opinion. cool
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Lancelott(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2017
Let me be quick *grabs mic*, only a lazy girl will believe sex is for the rich. Lanre Gentry et al have shown all the MMM girls that a rich man might be a demon. A poor dude who was treated like an animal, gets rich tomorrow, your cun*s will just be a playground to him and later the same NL you were forming Dear Aunty Fumi on, will still be the place where you'll run to after getting dumped. a guy that will dump you won't hesitate whether rich or poor. Guys dump most times because of character. Any lady waiting for a rich man before giving is punishing herself right now because let us do a simple maths: NL has over a million users and about 500 thousand are males....imagine trying to tell them you are for sale? That is what the op basically did and is advising every lady to do. I don't support lazy guys but any lady who dumps her guy or does not treat him well because he is poor should remember karma is a bit*h!
A word is enough for the wise, please do not mislead Nigerian girls. When money is a motive for sex, it is termed prostitution. Your mates all over the world are working with their guys for a beter future, you are here looking for the rich one you can open for.. Am not broke but I hate when someone actively promotes substandard thoughts. NL can ban me, I do not care but some of you belong in the jurassic era. *drops mic*

4 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Brinxs(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2017
Lancelott:
Let me be quick *grabs mic*, only a lazy girl will believe sex is for the rich. Lanre Gentry et al have shown all the MMM girls that a rich man might be a demon. A poor dude who was treated like an animal, gets rich tomorrow, your cun*s will just be a playground to him and later the same NL you were forming Dear Aunty Fumi on, will still be the place where you'll run to after getting dumped. a guy that will dump you won't hesitate whether rich or poor. Guys dump most times because of character. Any lady waiting for a rich man before giving is punishing herself right now because let us do a simple maths: NL has over a million users and about 500 thousand are males....imagine trying to tell them you are for sale? That is what the op basically did and is advising every lady to do. I don't support lazy guys but any lady who dumps her guy or does not treat him well because he is poor should remember karma is a bit*h!
A word is enough for the wise, please do not mislead Nigerian girls. When money is a motive for sex, it is termed prostitution. Your mates all over the world are working with their guys for a beter future, you are here looking for the rich one you can open for.. Am not broke but I hate when someone actively promotes substandard thoughts. NL can ban me, I do not care but some of you belong in the jurassic era. *drops mic*

Correct guy!
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by heybee72(m): 12:48am On May 21, 2017
Wait what's the topic of discussion here?
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by BuzChi(m): 1:54am On May 21, 2017
lastmessenger:
Having an erection is a biological thing and does not have anything to do with money. Life is a choice,if a girl decides to date a broke guy then she has made her choice.
Another thing I have observed lately is that Nigerians worship money and that's a very bad trend. Nobody wants to work hard anymore. Them ladies always on the look out for already made men to take care of their problems.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by loswhite(m): 2:02am On May 21, 2017
Welcome to the zoo called Nigeria. A place where the girls think that there is correlation between erection and money and yet they want respect. Nigerian girls that thinks like the OP deserve no respect, in fact rich men should treat them like slaves...so if u marry your wealthy husband today he is entitled to erection, if anything goes wrong with the wealth his erection goes with it...lol then u jump to the next guy with wealth.....foolish op

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by HarveySpecter1: 2:05am On May 21, 2017
StephDamielola:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Their PWEEKS ARE ALWAYS HARD LIKE ASO ROCK, LONG LIKE A PIPE AND DANGEROUS...

They preach "DOnt go after material things" Yet your Pweek looks very SPIRITUAL

Someone s future wife i
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by loswhite(m): 2:07am On May 21, 2017
rose54321:
Lmao,
I partially agree with the logic, though as someone already said above not all "broke" men are bad.
I think the OP is just saying Men should first focus on being successful, at least try your best to be financially independent before starting a relationship.

Women will always be available, we ain't running out anytime soon, so hustle hard and compensate yourself with a fine lady.

There are many guys out there, very lazy, that are more focused on ladies than their future. Its all about priorities, strive to succeed, then get a lady.
who fine lady epp? Give your advise to ladies coz I think they need it more. You girls are so lazy, waiting for a man to come and pick u as compensation after working hard...useless generation of girls

4 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Excellentmind: 3:01am On May 21, 2017
vic224real:

I think is high time our ladies should start placing values on what I called "SELF ESTEEM, SELF-DEFENSE, & SELF DECIPLINE" and respect their woman hood. No man in his right senses, matured both in looks and mind, responsible, and have the fear of God would want to use you and dump you or molest you and assault you if you have worked on your self from the inside.

We hear pathetic stories everyday about how some ladies are been treated by some of these so-called beasts who called themselves men. Some of these ladies end up being beaten, raped, and even lost their lives in the process all in the name of what they called "Relationship".

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capability before commuting your precious life and time with him.

I know some of you will be asking " How can one know all of these qualities before getting into a relationship with a guy? "Yes,you are very correct! Its not possible to find out all of these because some would hide their true PERSON in order to achieve what they want at that particular time but then believe me, its possible if truly you take your time. Any guy that doesn't give you enough time to decide, let him go! It your life we are talking about here.

In as much as there are lots of " beast men" out there we still have lots of good ones amongst them. Yes, believe me good men still exist. What you need is quality time to decide.

No broke man have the right to erection! If you are broke, then remain where you and work on your self first before deceiving a lady in to your trap. Why am I saying this? It is because some of these heartless broke men use some of our ladies the way they want it and even leave some miserable for the rest of their lives. Please ladies, this is a little advice from a concerned heart to you.

Remain blessed!

A Gold Digger!

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by rose54321: 3:44am On May 21, 2017
loswhite:
who fine lady epp? Give your advise to ladies coz I think they need it more. You girls are so lazy, waiting for a man to come and pick u as compensation after working hard...useless generation of girls

That's abit harsh, seems you've hard a terrible experience.
The fact though is that men need money with that they can almost always get any lady they want, women need to be fine(presentable and sexy) with that they can almost always get any man they want.

Ofcourse there are always exceptions to this, but most often you fine rich men marry beautiful wives and pretty ladies get the rich guys.

Now, for those of us that might not be "sexy" and or "rich", there's still hope, simply find what you are good at, build and develop yourself in that regard and flaunt it for the world to see.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by loswhite(m): 4:22am On May 21, 2017
rose54321:

That's abit harsh, seems you've hard a terrible experience.
The fact though is that men need money with that they can almost always get any lady they want, women need to be fine(presentable and sexy) with that they can almost always get any man they want.

Ofcourse there are always exceptions to this, but most often you fine rich men marry beautiful wives and pretty ladies get the rich guys.

Now, for those of us that might not be "sexy" and or "rich", there's still hope, simply find what you are good at, build and develop yourself in that regard and flaunt it for the world to see.
Please answer this question, why do u want financial success? Is it because of a man? If not why do u women think our desire to be successful is because of pretty ladies...it beats my imagination. A broke or rich guy will always have ladies and let us not forget a broke guy can be rich 2moro BB NAIJA Efe comes to mind and also a rich guy can be broke 2moro so nothing is 100% certain. Nigeria is the only country where as soon as u ask a girl out automatically you are owing her money...it is sickening, it is a shame, it is so disgusting and seeing the support it got from a lot of ladies then I cannot but conclude that these set of ladies deserve no respect from any man

6 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by DavidEsq(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2017
CzarChris:
Thanks man. I honestly can't stand all these lazy, myopic, idiotic and brainless young hags that believe in living the good life without paying the price. It's crazy.
Really crazy and damn shameless

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by oladoja1(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2017
Margy:
Yes,yeah..Yes....Lala where art thou?
he went to the wilderness
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by blazer234: 7:10am On May 21, 2017
vic224real:

ENOUGH!!!

Remain blessed!

So, it is especially about the money? Most of you girls are not builders or helpers, you only come to eat and reap where you didn't sow. This is shameful.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by nkpommpko(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2017
vic224real:
N

Whaever!!!
its, what ever. Imitating things you don't know the origin. That how you all attract deadly flies then you come here to complain. "LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE IN THE REALM OF MIND"
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by jamalnation(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2017
vic224real:

ENOUGH!!!

Remain blessed!

made some good point but d part dat no broke man has d right to have an erection dats jst bullshit
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Fawklicant: 7:42am On May 21, 2017
vikiylove:

Are you saying that women have the right to be broke and ask men for money for every single need??

This ops thread is the most stupid thread to ever exist on NL. Maybe his sister's hoe'ing ass has been played one time too many by some real niggiz who can smell her greedy cvnt from miles away. Dating has now reduced to prostitution, so if you have money you can buy sex. If broke zip it. What a theory! It should also apply in marriage. If you are a broke husband, your wife should deny you sex abi?
This op mumu no be small. It is men like you that make women want to usurp a man's authority in the home. What a wuss!

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Sike(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2017
Our "Broke-ness" can never affect our erection. It's what We get every morning. It's God's doing, nothing can stop it. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by no1madman(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2017
Op=small pikin. . .u no sabi
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by promez(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2017
sexymoma:
Pr1ck angry
E pain am wink. Truth they say is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by ipodstinks: 9:29am On May 21, 2017
JuneOctober:

Lol. Thank you. It's just the way I think. Like the OP said, "It's my opinion." Have a great night.
Morning dear, thank you. Is that your baby on that dp, he's so cute.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by chikachike86(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2017
pcguru1:
Can someone define who a broke guy is, I think the context here is lost ?

The matter weak me!
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by ipodstinks: 9:38am On May 21, 2017
Lancelott:
Correct guy, no mod can ban you cos you wrote down the bitter truth.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On May 21, 2017
chikachike86:

The matter weak me!

To be me a broke guy is someone who is short of cash meaning an employed person van be broke too, and being broke is relative even if I have 600k in the account and that money is tied to something I van be considered broke too. So I have to ask by broke what do they mean here. And is it only guys that can be broke because the focus is totally on men. Would it be fair to say I can't date a broke girl too. Anyway NL is full of kids. No matter how much you have in that account inflation is kicking it's ass
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by mrww(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by bigcp(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2017
vic224real:
N nu

Unless you don't any female in your family.
ofcos i do...what are u saying?
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by bigcp(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2017
poweredcom:

thank you sir .....wish I can buy u three bottles of beer hahahha you and me Na d same

thanks man...but i prefer 2 bottles of HENNESY... cool
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by bigcp(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2017
romeorails:
Bro, u said it all. I know what some of my friends so tho these girls. Well since they want the idea of use paper to get their punany, shower them with false care, spend the money and kumba their yansh till u pick the next victim. I love the idea let's kwantinu cheesy

I give the dough and she gives her yansh in returns till I'm tired cheesy

Though the good ones are still there but u see majority of these gals na jembe-jembe

Yes ofcos...e de always work for the greedy biitches...the money conscious biitches...
just continue de tap for free while ur money go de 'on its coming' till u taya..d greedy ones de very easy 2 deceive..then u gv am one silly excuse afta u don taya...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.