Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

No Money, No Erection!!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Money, No Erection!!! (36211 Views)

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by bigcp(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2017
IamZod:

Barman give this my nigga, a chilled bottle of Champagne.
yea thanks maan...I'm tired of hearing all these silly stories all d time....
i prefer a Hennesy though

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by bigcp(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2017
Dicksonpal:
Na so I straff one Toto, business dey crawl ,car self dey spoil like tomato... I come dey run from woman ...this life .. Toto causing problem since otipe

no mind dem. ..after dem don follow all those suga daddies/aboki with 14 inches Diick finish n dem punny don reach d elastic limit wit no going back...dem go con de look 4 young God fearing man to marry their low level gold digging slacked pussy...
but it doesn't always work dat way....
continue de slay ppl marriage....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by vic224real(f): 6:55am On May 26, 2017
Hmmmmm.......what a misunderstanding!

So none of you here could practically figure out my point?

It's a pity though!

Anyways, for the sake of clarification and also for those who have crucified me because of this post I have to make my point known clearly.

You see, the reason some of us get into troubled/disappointed relationship is because we think we have grown of age to get into a relationship, claimed we know it all but we fail to do what I called "self-cross-examination". What I mean by " self-cross-examination" is simply taking your time to ask your self some questions like;

1. Am I really ready for this?
2. Am I capable of handling issues in this relationship?
3. Can I keep to my promises?
4. Can I be responsible, both financially and emotionally?
5. Can I always stand tall?

These are some few questions from me and I know there are more you can add to that.

MAIN POINT

Firstly, let me start with the guys.
As a responsible guy and if truly we want to tell our selves the bitter truth, dating is not meant for the brokes! No lady will respect you to the last if you are broke. Forget all these their pretence, if a lady loves you today because you are broke is simply because she has not found a guy better than you financially. She will definitely leave you when she founds one. Believe me. Guys please be wise!. Is it not better to work on your self, be financially stable and be sure of handling situation(s) before getting into relationship with any lady? Not every relationship leads to marriage, yes I know. But it's a good thing to take up responsibilities while dating any lady so that whenever you splits, she will hold you on high esteem!

Secondly, now the ladies.
Like I said before don't rush into any relationship simply because you don't want that gap to be there. Take your time! I said this before and am repeating it again, If he refuses to give give you enough time to decide then LET HIM GO! A responsible guy will always respect your decision.

I know some of you will come for me again after reading this but believe me, I mean no trouble! Take the advice if you find it reasonable enough and make use of it, but if you don't like the advice you can wave it away.

Love you all.
Remain blessed!
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by vic224real(f): 5:51pm On May 30, 2017
Always pray for a good partner!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.