Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

No Money, No Erection!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Money, No Erection!!! (36190 Views)

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by MrJonzer: 8:11pm On May 20, 2017
You people shud leave broke men and their erection alone...
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 20, 2017
F**k The Op..

mess you and mess off. U deserves not to be a Bro.
There's wat is called destiny.
I don't support idleness but all Bros mustn't be rich.
U looks more like a child raised wit silver spoon....who knows, u might not have up to 10k in ur account at this time next 10 yes.

Fuc.k out!!!!

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by MENTORCH(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
jmoore:
In summary, money + sex = prostitution.

Modern dating is 21st century prostitution.

I concur, any cash transaction before or after sex is prostitution.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by JuneOctober(f): 8:21pm On May 20, 2017
Yeah. Like you said, it's your opinion.
Good day,

True, people who are broke need to work hard and that is what some are doing! They are doing their best just that things aren't in their favour. Don't be quick to castigate someone because he isn't rich right now. Poor today, rich tomorrow...

If you are as a lady can adequately, I mean ADEQUATELY take care good care of yourself, then you can decide to go with your class. Don't be lazy and go about looking for a rich man.

What about those who decided to do nothing and marry a rich man and then later the man dies suddenly (I don't pray for this)... So you'd run around looking for another man to carry your responsibility, especially those with children. undecided Don't just encourage the male gender to work hard, encourage the females too. There is more to a woman than her body or sex.

Finally, Everyone should be hardworking, be of good character, help one another. No gender should be a liability.
I'd drop my pen now.

Thank you

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by freemile2ru: 8:29pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:
A broke man don't have right to erection!

I think is high time our ladies should start placing values on what I called "SELF ESTEEM, SELF-DEFENSE, & SELF DECIPLINE" and respect their woman hood. No man in his right senses, matured both in looks and mind, responsible, and have the fear of God would want to use you and dump you or molest you and assault you if you have worked on your self from the inside.

We hear pathetic stories everyday about how some ladies are been treated by some of these so-called beasts who called themselves men. Some of these ladies end up being beaten, raped, and even lost their lives in the process all in the name of what they called "Relationship".

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capability before commuting your precious life and time with him.

I know some of you will be asking " How can one know all of these qualities before getting into a relationship with a guy? "Yes,you are very correct! Its not possible to find out all of these because some would hide their true PERSON in order to achieve what they want at that particular time but then believe me, its possible if truly you take your time. Any guy that doesn't give you enough time to decide, let him go! It your life we are talking about here.

In as much as there are lots of " beast men" out there we still have lots of good ones amongst them. Yes, believe me good men still exist. What you need is quality time to decide.

No broke man have the right to erection! If you are broke, then remain where you and work on your self first before deceiving a lady in to your trap. Why am I saying this? It is because some of these heartless broke men use some of our ladies the way they want it and even leave some miserable for the rest of their lives. Please ladies, this is a little advice from a concerned heart to you.

Try them and you will enjoy the most envious relationship ever!!

Remain blessed!
the way you reason is so so so dumb and confusing so I don't even know where to start from. You have a valid argument from the beginning of your post but you lost it and it became confusing along the line. Your title is very dumb and the money and erection comparison is wack. If money is your basis for entering a relationship then get ready to face what ever consequence that comes with it. U want a well groomed guy and also want his loyalty. Hi dear. U ain't the only one that wants that type of man so don't complain when he doesn't value u because he is getting attention from somewhere else.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by lincs25(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2017
In a relationship, what do ladies contribute apart from their software. Relationship suppose to be reciprocal...ladies too should do the needful. In the process who enjoy it the most!

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 20, 2017
So, it's all good when a rich guy treats a girl anyhow, after all he has money and has spent on her.

Your collective point was wrong. Not just broke guys but u should have usd guys , coz from your statement, one can deduce that rich guys can use a girl randomly as he likes.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Safiaa(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2017
wristbangle:
The Op killed it in his write up however vice versa should be applicable to hungry ladies to stop hyping their physical appearance without having nothing tangible to offer except their body for men.

Thinking for dropping an article "Hungry Ladies Have No Business Dating Rich Men" How does it idea sound to you - Safiaa, tongue
It sounds great.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by agrovick(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2017
Ode, atole, olo run jatijati ni Op yi sha.

Relationship is a two way thing, stop making it sound like it's a poverty alleviation scheme. Apoda

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by KanielOutis: 8:39pm On May 20, 2017
mctowel01:

The guy who framed KanielOutis

Lol.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by chibboy: 8:42pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:

I think is high time our ladies should start placing values on what I called "SELF ESTEEM, SELF-DEFENSE, & SELF DECIPLINE" and respect their woman hood. No man in his right senses, matured both in looks and mind, responsible, and have the fear of God would want to use you and dump you or molest you and assault you if you have worked on your self from the inside.

We hear pathetic stories everyday about how some ladies are been treated by some of these so-called beasts who called themselves men. Some of these ladies end up being beaten, raped, and even lost their lives in the process all in the name of what they called "Relationship".

ENOUGH!!!

Ladies please don't be too fast to involve your self into any relationship or try to replace your ex with a new guy just because you don't want the gap to be there. If you broke up with a guy and you want to start a fresh relationship with another guy, please take quality time to study and at least know some major things like how much he love God, who are his friends, where he hang out, some of the things he likes and don't, where he spend most of his time, and most especially his financial capability before commuting your precious life and time with him.

I know some of you will be asking " How can one know all of these qualities before getting into a relationship with a guy? "Yes,you are very correct! Its not possible to find out all of these because some would hide their true PERSON in order to achieve what they want at that particular time but then believe me, its possible if truly you take your time. Any guy that doesn't give you enough time to decide, let him go! It your life we are talking about here.

In as much as there are lots of " beast men" out there we still have lots of good ones amongst them. Yes, believe me good men still exist. What you need is quality time to decide.

No broke man have the right to erection! If you are broke, then remain where you and work on your self first before deceiving a lady in to your trap. Why am I saying this? It is because some of these heartless broke men use some of our ladies the way they want it and even leave some miserable for the rest of their lives. Please ladies, this is a little advice from a concerned heart to you.

Remain blessed!
what about some drivers and gatemen wey dey service their madam when oga travel? tongue na which erection sweet pass? mtcheeew.. her husband get money but e errection no strong enuft because of fatigue and overworking.. but d gate man dey strong kakaraka like a mount zion dat cannot be moved grin . madam sef see am when im dey wear boxers d way d somtin dey bulge out. o meeeen .. kerewa
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by lincs25(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2017
romeorails:
So, it's all good when a rich guy treats a girl anyhow, after all he has money and has spent on her.

Your collective point was wrong. Not just broke guys but u should have usd guys , coz from your statement, one can deduce that rich guys can use a girl randomly as he likes.
Yes they like it that way provided they are being driving in a car...lolz

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by johncallidon(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2017
#Team Bleep the #bitches,,,,,,&**** Pass to Yhur brOther. this hOes aint loyal.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 20, 2017
Bro, u said it all. I know what some of my friends so tho these girls. Well since they want the idea of use paper to get their punany, shower them with false care, spend the money and kumba their yansh till u pick the next victim. I love the idea let's kwantinu cheesy

I give the dough and she gives her yansh in returns till I'm tired cheesy

Though the good ones are still there but u see majority of these gals na jembe-jembe
bigcp:
SHUT THE 4K UP....
SO U MEAN IT'S OK 4 A RICH MAN TO BREAK A GIRL'S HEART...BUT ITS BAD 4 A BROKE GUY TO DO D SAME....I DON'T BUY THIS BRO....

...SO ARE U SAYING IT'S OK FOR A BIITCH 2 ALWAYS DUMP HER STUGGLING BF 4 THE RICHER GUY?

THAT'S WHY I KEEP TELLING BROTHERS DON'T TK THESE BIITCHES SERIOUS...MOST AIN'T WORTH THE STRESS.....

THAT'S WHY THEY ALWAYS GET USED AND SMASHED 2 D WALL...LEFT WITH FALLING BREAST....AND SLACKED KITTY....because THEY ALWAYS PREFER A WELL 2 DO BROTHER....N MOST RICH BROTHERS ARE PLAYERS....

I AM WHAT I AM...I AIN'T SURE IF I'M EVER GONNA GET MARRIED... MOST GIRLS NOWADAYS AIN'T WORTH IT... (ALL THOUGH THERE MAY STILL BE FEW GOOD ONES....BUT RARE)

BIITCHES LOOKING 4 RICH NIGGAS 2 BRINKG DOWN....WELL NOT ME...

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 20, 2017
Lol u see that car ehn, na another thing, I get one paddy wey don use another friend car chuku-chuku [/b]enough clean babes , na later dem see say him broke but by then e go don chop dox gold diggers not less than 3times with confirm [b]hard labour cheesy
lincs25:
Yes they like it that way provided they are being driving in a car...lolz
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by lovelyadeola(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
Base on Logistics, I hardly see lazy men these days buh lazy ladies CHAI, Just like MTN. You see them Everywhere you go! since we have larger population of female in this country. I'll rather implore our ladies to stop depending and work hard too along side with men xo community can survive poverty and our economic can get back on feet.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by markemcee(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:

ENOUGH!!!

Remain blessed!

I couldn't read it. why..?
cause the headline shows how dumb it is.
before you quote me, just know I ain't broke. before you start thinking otherwise.

I hope you grow up soon tho
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by blackfase(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2017
Your not just a product of a good home, your also full of wisdom and for this God will dash you bountiful wisdom even more....

JuneOctober:
Good day,
First, I believe every woman should be able to take care of herself adequately. And your post was centred on money! Money!! Money!!! Why? You didn't even take into consideration the characters of a good man. In other words, whether good character or not, they should surrender themselves to a rich man that will carry all their financial burdens. If you really do care about women empowerment, you'd teach them first how to be stable on their own, financially independent rather than looking for a rich man to do that for them and of course, be of good behaviour.

True, people who are broke need to work hard and that is what some are doing! They are doing their best just that things aren't in their favour. Don't be quick to castigate someone because he isn't rich right now. Poor today, rich tomorrow...

If you are as a lady can adequately, I mean ADEQUATELY take care good care of yourself, then you can decide to go with your class. Don't be lazy and go about looking for a rich man.

What about those who decided to do nothing and marry a rich man and then later the man dies suddenly (I don't pray for this)... So you'd run around looking for another man to carry your responsibility, especially those with children. undecided Don't just encourage the male gender to work hard, encourage the females too. There is more to a woman than her body or sex.

Finally, Everyone should be hardworking, be of good character, help one another. No gender should be a liability.
I'd drop my pen now.

Thank you

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Jkvivi2020: 9:34pm On May 20, 2017
those are story story story!!!! broke or no broke guy.have u not see a girl that give her wet pussy to a broke guy to Bleep the hell out of the redish pussy and go to the rich guy collect his money without satisfying his urge and spend the money on d broke guy.a bitch is a bitch they are very lazy and depend on men for their needs. that is why today so many girls 99% are loose carrying bore hole called pussy.so nairalanders a broke guy still Bleep well even more than rich guys.ladies don't no what they want.that is the real truth take or leave it.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Olumaeme: 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
NO SPENDING A DINE TILL MARRIAGE

all this women see relationships as poverty alleviation program, now they don't want to bleep till after marriage, then guys should not spend one kobbo till after wedding.

They expect gift on their birthday, your own birthday, Christmas, new year, April fool's day, democracy day, children's day, and even happy new month gifts..... Laye oooo ko joooor

Some collect money for panties, bra, hair, gadgets, house rent, and even expect pocket money, abeg what will her father do?

No more paying for dates, everyone will now be responsible for what they eat on date, if the babe is broke, she sit outside or inside the car while you dine alone with your money.

Ire ooooooo

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by mickeymimi: 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
There is a story behind every person.......think about that before you label anyone ...broke or rich........

If he is rich ...where does he get his money from and what job does he do..............if he is broke .......what is the story....
Money enhances a man........as beauty enhances a women........it depends on what you are looking for in that relationship.

Real women prefer men they like to finance them with LOYALTY and TIME instead of money ......she is not impressed by money ...because she knows her love is priceless........marry a good man....he will spend his life trying to keep you happy

your boyfriend should not be your source of income........it is a relationship....when a woman works hard ....... a man with money is a bonus..........not a ladder to upgrade....

Winning a woman's heart doesn't make someone a man " whether broke or rich".......... Learning to treasure that heart after it's won......is what makes someone a real man.......

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by JuneOctober(f): 9:45pm On May 20, 2017
blackfase:

Your not just a product of a good home, your also full of wisdom and for this God will dash you bountiful wisdom even more....

kiss Thanks aplenty

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by cyrilamx(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2017
A broke girl/lady shudnt hv right to wear Mary key, beauty enhancement like weavon, eye-lashes, nails, buttocks, boobs-bra in order not to deceive serious minded dudes to woo her. In fact she shud hv sealed pussy that can only open wen urinating.
sexymoma:
I've once said it here on Nl
A broke guy isn't sppose to have an erection
wetin dey ginger your pr1ck, i wan ask angry
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
ay4shizzy:
it's no money no honey...broke olosho
did u see your name in the post? Go and call your mother olosho.

Goat.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
A girl monetizing his pucci; Here you have how to identify a broke biach undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06pm On May 20, 2017
ipodstinks:
I wish to meet you, but as we go on, don't blame God for allowing you meet me. Is it money, no p, but take anything that comes from it.
everything is not money in a relationship. On a more serious note, most relationships don't crash cos of money, they crash cos of missunderstanding. I've never depended on any guy for money cos I'm contented with what I have. I always advise girls not to look at a man's money but to try and make their own.

It is also important to note that most broke guys feel inferior and insecure that their babe would live them for reach guys. That's because men think that the only problem women have is money.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by GeniusDavid(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I love you op.
#nomoneynohorny
Hello you delectable Sex object.
Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by ipodstinks: 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
everything is not money in a relationship. On a more serious note, most relationships don't crash cos of money, they crash cos of missunderstanding. I've never depended on any guy for money cos I'm contented with what I have. I always advise girls not to look at a man's money but to try and make their own.

It is also important to note that most broke guys feel inferior and insecure that their babe would live them for reach guys. That's because men think that the only problem women have is money.
Hmmmm, na true sha. Cos me, I love hardworking lady and not gold diggers. If I meet a girl and a discover she's after money, I am going to give her but treat her like dog cos that is what she demands. But if I see a hardworking lady, sure, I am going to treat her like a Queen, respect her, even if I am doing side chicks, I am going to hide it from her cos I love her. she will be working and keeping her money to herself and I will be working and be giving her. Even if she does not ask, I am going to give.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by Alanzazani: 10:26pm On May 20, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

I would have lashed out at you but you said you were joking. Young ladies need to get thier priorities right.

i am happy with the response of most young men here. Never allow a dim wit male or female put you down. Believe in God and in yourself do your best and be succesful at what you do. Being broke dosent mean you are lazy or unsuccesful. Nigerians have a warped way of measuring success.I have a good woman and i am glad. we both hustle and bring something to the table. we will be rich with patience, love and support for each other

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by ipodstinks: 10:36pm On May 20, 2017
JuneOctober:
Good day,
First, I believe every woman should be able to take care of herself adequately. And your post was centred on money! Money!! Money!!! Why? You didn't even take into consideration the characters of a good man. In other words, whether good character or not, they should surrender themselves to a rich man that will carry all their financial burdens. If you really do care about women empowerment, you'd teach them first how to be stable on their own, financially independent rather than looking for a rich man to do that for them and of course, be of good behaviour.

I'd drop my pen now.

Thank you

Dear, if you don marry, chai , your man is lucky o. Only a reasonable hardworking bae can reason like this. I doff my hat for you.

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by teniboss(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2017
What is this world turning intoend time post....plsss Seun some post need scrutiny....encouraging prostitution or what....what has a human animalistic phenomenon gat to do with been broke or rich undecided undecided shocked

Re: No Money, No Erection!!! by kibra4u(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2017
vic224real:

ENOUGH!!!

Remain blessed!

I guess your talking from experience. But the truth is that most women love lies, so what you want is what you get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Woman Gives Birth To 3 German Shepherd Puppies In Western Cape, South Africa. / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100