Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! (23688 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by robinhood1712: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
bro, I want too..... ademolaadewoleo1@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by tegak10: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
bro send it too
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Rukkydelta(f): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Obiomon:
lmao grin so, u think this the only trick men use?? Hi hi well, am sorry tongue

U've gah a lot to learn tongue
Yeah I know and I'm ready to learn all
I'm patient enough and you will teach me too, right?
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by horleryeday92(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Social proof packs; Horleryeeday92@gmail.com. THANKS
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Obiomon: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yeah I know and I'm ready to learn all
I'm patient enough and you will teach me too, right?
hahaha teach u what exactly? tongue shocked
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by mannie69(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice Writeup Bro Emmauko69@gmail THANKS
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Rukkydelta(f): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Obiomon:
hahaha teach u what exactly? tongue shocked
what guys do to get girls
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Joshua30: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Following sir pls I need ur tips Ajenejoshua@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by walafah(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
pls sent it to my gmail walafah@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Obiomon: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

what guys do to get girls
What makes you think I know em shocked
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Charmingsoul: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Pls send it to me Omnisocool@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Torackzy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Novelistguy:
So that's it about First Impressions. I will be dropping the CHARM BULLET #3: HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO A WOMAN IN A WAY THAT INSTANTLY TURNS HER ON soon.
The Social Proof hacks giveaway is still on (even though it has kept me busy lol) Simply follow and mail me to get it.
I want the social hack....rinzywayne@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by adedolapo189(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
How many emails will u reply to? Just in case i will be fortunate to have your time you can email me to olabisisodeeq@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Obiomon: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
You hitting it right; but you have to keep your followers posted to keep this thread going, wasting time like this takes alot of time before we achieve what we want to. BTW nice thread smiley
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Yteflon(m): 1:59am On Jun 05, 2017
teflonyusuf@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kalatium:
Sorry, send what
da tips ofcourse
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by bishopsamuel(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
samucherad@gmail.com.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by unclemica: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Sorry for disturbance, there is a girl in my department she is my junior I like her but I have not tell. She always reply my chat anytime we chat but she always give excuse anytime I tell her let see. There is a day after am done reading as I was going to hostel I saw her in one class watching movies with her tab, so I went and join her we gist and we laugh I also touch her but when I want to kiss her she just removed her face and smile, after some time I try again she did d same thing and third time I try to kiss her she bend down her face and start laughing, she was laughing and she said that she will shout rape she was just saying it as a joke. I see her today she smiled at me as I go closer to greet her I first look inside one class before I came closer to her, but she didn't give me attention again she was just forming busy with her book, when I touch her  bag she told me to stay one place that I should go and see the person I want to see, I became surprised the person that just smiled at me. I just stand and leave..I don't know the cause of her anger today maybe I was suspecting the time I look inside that class before coming closer to her and some guys are approaching her.. please tell me what to do I want this girl to fall in love with me?
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by uminem02(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2017
unclemica:
Sorry for disturbance, there is a girl in my department she is my junior I like her but I have not tell. She always reply my chat anytime we chat but she always give excuse anytime I tell her let see. There is a day after am done reading as I was going to hostel I saw her in one class watching movies with her tab, so I went and join her we gist and we laugh I also touch her but when I want to kiss her she just removed her face and smile, after some time I try again she did d same thing and third time I try to kiss her she bend down her face and start laughing, she was laughing and she said that she will shout rape she was just saying it as a joke. I see her today she smiled at me as I go closer to greet her I first look inside one class before I came closer to her, but she didn't give me attention again she was just forming busy with her book, when I touch her bag she told me to stay one place that I should go and see the person I want to see, I became surprised the person that just smiled at me. I just stand and leave..I don't know the cause of her anger today maybe I was suspecting the time I look inside that class before coming closer to her and some guys are approaching her.. please tell me what to do I want this girl to fall in love with me?
this one strong pass me,, 4 d kissing part ehn,chk whether u get halitosis
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by ninovandross(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Abi op don OD, where him dey na
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by dstringer: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2017
I tink i'd nid it as well. My email:allenharry689@yahoo.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by dstringer: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2017
allenharry689@yahoo.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by dhesthiny1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
emmanuelugbeh@yahoo.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Moblord(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
@Novelistguy where u dey na
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Brunosamel(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
unclemica:
Sorry for disturbance, there is a girl in my department she is my junior I like her but I have not tell. She always reply my chat anytime we chat but she always give excuse anytime I tell her let see. There is a day after am done reading as I was going to hostel I saw her in one class watching movies with her tab, so I went and join her we gist and we laugh I also touch her but when I want to kiss her she just removed her face and smile, after some time I try again she did d same thing and third time I try to kiss her she bend down her face and start laughing, she was laughing and she said that she will shout rape she was just saying it as a joke. I see her today she smiled at me as I go closer to greet her I first look inside one class before I came closer to her, but she didn't give me attention again she was just forming busy with her book, when I touch her  bag she told me to stay one place that I should go and see the person I want to see, I became surprised the person that just smiled at me. I just stand and leave..I don't know the cause of her anger today maybe I was suspecting the time I look inside that class before coming closer to her and some guys are approaching her.. please tell me what to do I want this girl to fall in love with me?
my guy the best way to compel a girl to do what you want is to go private. Find a place comfortable privacy then play your game always remember to be persistence.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Brunosamel(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
I need I bro, brunosamuel79@outlook.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Akinbahm(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Charm 101 itself is a course on it own in varsities. just because you want girls to be competing over you the next thing is to go for this epistle say? Abeg better go sit down for mosque and beg your creator to give you your girl thank God we kuku dey Ramadan period...
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by ninovandross(m): 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Novelistguy:
So that's it about First Impressions. I will be dropping the CHARM BULLET #3: HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO A WOMAN IN A WAY THAT INSTANTLY TURNS HER ON soon.
The Social Proof hacks giveaway is still on (even though it has kept me busy lol) Simply follow and mail me to get it.
I never see any mail oh..... donbobby72@yahoo.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by youngfocus(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your finger no pain you?
waiting concern you, dis is restricted area for girl stay off,b4 u falling into the ocean of love mind you no boat
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Abbbeyyy(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Novelistguy:
Social Proof

Believe it or not: There is one thing that attracts women’s attention even more than shoes. It’s “ social proof “. Let me explain this one using a short story:

It's about a waitress who used to work at a coffee shop. The pay wasn't very good, but her boss said that she could put out a tip jar as long as she didn't ask customers to contribute to it.

So she did. She took an empty jar from home, found a post-it note, and wrote on it with big permanent marker: "TIPS."

The first day, no one even noticed it.

She tried a bunch of things, moving the jar forward, putting it on top of the register, even changing the style of marker she used. Occasionally someone dropped in a buck. But she still couldn't just point to it or ask people to tip her.

Then, one day, when she picked up someone else's evening shift, one of her co-workers showed her the secret to getting more tips without asking for them. He took out a five-dollar bill and a few singles from his wallet and dropped them in the tip jar at the beginning of their shift.

Customers saw the jar, saw that people had been dropping money in, and figured that they were expected to do the same.

By the end of that day, the tip jar was almost full of ones and fives.

When it comes to your social life, you can approach people in one of two ways: with your tip jar empty or you tip jar already full of cash. Which do you think is better?

I have some easy hacks which I always use to social proof myself. And I really want to keep them to myself. Drop a comment and follow me if you want in and I will mail it to you.

Here is mine ashobyy@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by youngfocus(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Novelistguy:
Social Proof

Believe it or not: There is one thing that attracts women’s attention even more than shoes. It’s “ social proof “. Let me explain this one using a short story:

It's about a waitress who used to work at a coffee shop. The pay wasn't very good, but her boss said that she could put out a tip jar as long as she didn't ask customers to contribute to it.

So she did. She took an empty jar from home, found a post-it note, and wrote on it with big permanent marker: "TIPS."

The first day, no one even noticed it.

She tried a bunch of things, moving the jar forward, putting it on top of the register, even changing the style of marker she used. Occasionally someone dropped in a buck. But she still couldn't just point to it or ask people to tip her.

Then, one day, when she picked up someone else's evening shift, one of her co-workers showed her the secret to getting more tips without asking for them. He took out a five-dollar bill and a few singles from his wallet and dropped them in the tip jar at the beginning of their shift.

Customers saw the jar, saw that people had been dropping money in, and figured that they were expected to do the same.

By the end of that day, the tip jar was almost full of ones and fives.

When it comes to your social life, you can approach people in one of two ways: with your tip jar empty or you tip jar already full of cash. Which do you think is better?

I have some easy hacks which I always use to social proof myself. And I really want to keep them to myself. Drop a comment and follow me if you want in and I will mail it to you.
I need the tip mail,fasanu9@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Fabulousmark(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
carlmorris08063@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.