Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! (23650 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Mikkyprime(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2017
wow.... well-done.... really gain a lot from this.....here is my email...mikkyprime@gmail.com...God bless you for sharing knowledge
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
unclemica:
Sorry for disturbance, there is a girl in my department she is my junior I like her but I have not tell. She always reply my chat anytime we chat but she always give excuse anytime I tell her let see. There is a day after am done reading as I was going to hostel I saw her in one class watching movies with her tab, so I went and join her we gist and we laugh I also touch her but when I want to kiss her she just removed her face and smile, after some time I try again she did d same thing and third time I try to kiss her she bend down her face and start laughing, she was laughing and she said that she will shout rape she was just saying it as a joke. I see her today she smiled at me as I go closer to greet her I first look inside one class before I came closer to her, but she didn't give me attention again she was just forming busy with her book, when I touch her  bag she told me to stay one place that I should go and see the person I want to see, I became surprised the person that just smiled at me. I just stand and leave..I don't know the cause of her anger today maybe I was suspecting the time I look inside that class before coming closer to her and some guys are approaching her.. please tell me what to do I want this girl to fall in love with me?

Hey guys I'm back... At least for now.... so post your questions...As for the Social Proof hacks. I've taken the download link down after sending it to the first twenty persons...I will send it for the last time THIS WEEK FRIDAY before permanently taking it off the internet forever.

So simply follow me and mail me to get it.

As for you Unclemica, what you have is called a High value problem. You are trying to speed things up.. you probably make a big leap cause touching is in stages. Try this next time.

1. Touch her 'accidentally' or using excuses. like pretending to remove something from her hair only for you to pull it back behind her ear and touch her neck. It's a big turn on for ladies.

2. Touch her when she's laughing and then release the touch. Don't spend all day holding her hand. Her attraction for you will suddenly plummet from 100 to -1000

I agreed to release Charm bullet 3, yes. I'm about to do so but first I need to do some approaches so I can analyse them here. That and I've been real busy.

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by robinhood1712: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
bro....everyone is tired of waiting... we have dropped our emails like you asked....oga, send the stuff already or just close the damn thread. stop wasting our time.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Gbengadaniel12: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gbengadaniel49@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Olanreforward01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Quduslawal8@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Desammyst(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2017
I am learning a lot here. this is my email address: samuelchidi035.cn@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by butterfly88(m): 5:42am On Jun 16, 2017
g.m novelist guy thanks for the post Bro still got a lot to learn ibehodinakapeter@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2017
t
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by ninovandross(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where this Novelistguy na, we go send Evans after u oh
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by fakma(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
pls send d social hacks to my mail @ abiolafakorede@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 1:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Get the Social Hacks here.. for those who haven't... https://files.fm/u/5kdk7mh8

2 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by IDRWFB(m): 1:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Wonderful job you're doing here Novelistguy, but the thread is moving at a snail's speed.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by unclemica: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
bro, I was the guy that told you about the girl that refused to kiss me almost 3 times I try to kiss her and after some days wen I was going to read I saw her seating down when she first see me she smile at me but when I come closer to greet her she start to form serious telling me I should not disturb her that she is reading. after a week or two weeks I can't remember again, I gave her two miss call but she didn't pick and she didn't return the call and I haven't chat her on WhatsApp. but before she normally return my call but she always return my chat. after the last miss call I gave her I haven't call again, because according to the rule you said we should only call when we want to see the girl or set a date. unlike before I normally called to know how her day went and to gist with her on phone. but there is one thing after since I met this girl we have seen like two times that was after I met her new she start to give excuse after the second met. but I suspect while she always give excuse because after the last met she said I should buy for her coke to drink but I refused to buy it but I later buy the coke for her when we come back from easter break that was when we are preparing for exam I was just passing by and I see her reading we talk a bit cracking joke she said I should buy her coke that was when I bought the coke for her. anytime I tell her let see she always bring up excuse but what surprised me about her is that anytime she see me even though she is with someone she will stop and greet me very well I don't know if am the one making the mistakes and I want to call her so that we can see. Bro, tell me what to do in every stage so that I will even make love to her.

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by NeeKlaus: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
I literally lost some brain cells reading this story above me.. Dafuq?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2017
NeeKlaus:
I literally lost some brain cells reading this story above me.. Dafuq?? undecided

finally got a coment i can quote to keep up with da thread...i feel ya pain too
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by AyamStarch: 5:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Following
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Fancylife(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Send it here fancylife5464@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by NeeKlaus: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2017
DavidLoves:

finally got a coment i can quote to keep up with da thread...i feel ya pain too
Lols! I guess our Novëlistguy has run out of ideas.. our hopes have been dashed.grin
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
unclemica:
bro, I was the guy that told you about the girl that refused to kiss me almost 3 times I try to kiss her and after some days wen I was going to read I saw her seating down when she first see me she smile at me but when I come closer to greet her she start to form serious telling me I should not disturb her that she is reading. after a week or two weeks I can't remember again, I gave her two miss call but she didn't pick and she didn't return the call and I haven't chat her on WhatsApp. but before she normally return my call but she always return my chat. after the last miss call I gave her I haven't call again, because according to the rule you said we should only call when we want to see the girl or set a date. unlike before I normally called to know how her day went and to gist with her on phone. but there is one thing after since I met this girl we have seen like two times that was after I met her new she start to give excuse after the second met. but I suspect while she always give excuse because after the last met she said I should buy for her coke to drink but I refused to buy it but I later buy the coke for her when we come back from easter break that was when we are preparing for exam I was just passing by and I see her reading we talk a bit cracking joke she said I should buy her coke that was when I bought the coke for her. anytime I tell her let see she always bring up excuse but what surprised me about her is that anytime she see me even though she is with someone she will stop and greet me very well I don't know if am the one making the mistakes and I want to call her so that we can see. Bro, tell me what to do in every stage so that I will even make love to her.

Ok... obviously you're scared of approaching her cause you have one-itis.

The simplest way out is to approach her DIRECTLY. You say that she has been giving you excuses so calling her won't yield any results, neither will texting her because you don't have RAPPORT (i.e comfort)

So what you should do is download my social proof pdf. There's a method there. If this girl sees you making a girl laugh before you approach her then you have all the social proof you need. Then simply walk up to her and build Rapport.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
A man should not be the first one to say "I love you? " Men have always and will always be the ones to chase after women, not vice versa like your posts seem to mislead. Also, not all of these intelligent generalisations would work for all women. Each woman is a distinct individual.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
smiley
NeeKlaus:

Lols! I guess our Novëlistguy has run out of ideas.. our hopes have been dashed.grin
cheesy
NeeKlaus:

haha...still waiting doh
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 2:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Shelia25:
A man should not be the first one to say "I love you? " Men have always and will always be the ones to chase after women, not vice versa like your posts seem to mislead. Also, not all of these intelligent generalisations would work for all women. Each woman is a distinct individual.

Yup, this is what I'm talking about. If you're a guy and you just want bad advice about women, just ask either your mum, your sister or any lady.

You'll thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 3:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Learn From Women's Own Tricks

I remember when I was a still a loser with women. Women would manipulate you, make you their slaves, have you bend over backwards for them, and then as a reward might give you a platonic hug (which you would take as the greatest gift you could ever receive), and then run off with some jerk? And then she'd continue to use you......

Well, women have their charm together. They know how to work it, they're just natural Don Juans. They have tricks to make guys fall at their feet. The difference between females and male Don Juan's is that women are natural at it, but because of this, they don't notice when others are using their very own tricks on THEM!

Guys, however, because they have had to learn the tricks manually, are much better at seeing and stopping the tricks. You too, can learn how to step out of blue ball territory and reverse the roles.

But, what are these tricks that women are so good at using?

Let's see...

-"I think she likes me!!" Remember thinking that? When a girl, in whom you had NO interest in whatsoever, started to show interest, suddenly your mind burst with wonder. Just because you THOUGHT HE LIKED YOU, YOU STARTED TO LIKE HER!

I have had this happen to me countless times. About 95% of the girls that I had crushes on, I only had crushes on them because I thought they had crushes on me in the first place!

However, the most important thing is that I THOUGHT they had crushes on me. I wasn't SURE. And this drove me crazy. I was suddenly incredibly interested in her, and tried my hardest to make her like me. Already I was her puppet.

USE THIS! Make women think "He's interested in me!" and then make them think twice "or is he....?" by the time they're wondering "or is he?", they've already started to be interested in you. However, this interest will fade the MOMENT that they are CERTAIN you are interested in them -- unless you play your cards right. Timing is everything, mystery is even more.

6 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by futurevizi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Novelistguy Your tips are excellent. but I don't think u are dedicated to this thread. the thread is already dead . And it's because of u
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by unclemica: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Novelistguy, when I approach girl this is the line I use, hello girl, I stop to say hello because you walk with attitude and it caught my attention a bit. I will tell her my name and also that I will like us to meet again then I will tell her let me have your number. BRO, I would like to know some lines you are using when you approach girls.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
I use the Greeting + Question + Comment + Joke format.

I simply GREET her with a "Hey" or an "Excuse me."

Then I drop this CURIOSITY HOOK, "Just quickly ....Maybe I shouldn't ask you this because I might regret it." She/They will always ask you what it is. The 'Just quickly' serves as a time deflection to get you in.
It's also good for joining them if they're sitting

Then you go into a QUESTION e. g "Just quickly, How do I tell a girl I'm not interested without hurting her feelings?" I use that one a lot.

Then I simply COMMENT on their response, then turn into a joke that gets them laughing. e. g They usually advise me to just tell her outright and I comment that I'm impressed by their selfishness (yeah sarcasm) Then I start calling them bad girls...you guys are trouble, I have to run from you guys oh (in a joking manner) They are always laughing and smiling large.

Infact I used this format on a couple of girls some hours ago.

2 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by robinhood1712: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Novelistguy:

Then I drop this CURIOSITY HOOK, "Just quickly ....Maybe I shouldn't ask you this because I might regret it." She/They will always ask you what it is. The 'Just quickly' serves as a time deflection to get you in.

Then you go into a QUESTION e. g "Just quickly, How do I tell a girl I'm not interested without hurting her feelings?" I use that one a lot.

Then I simply COMMENT on their response, then turn into a joke that gets them laughing. e. g They usually advise me to just tell her outright and I comment that I'm impressed by their selfishness (yeah sarcasm) Then I start calling them bad girls...you guys are trouble, I have to run from you guys oh (in a joking manner) They are always laughing and smiling large.

this is cool....I'll try this out. pls give us more tips
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by luckshine: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
send PDF it to this email engrlucky86@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by luckshine: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Pls send the PDF to this email engrlucky86@gmail.com
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by kester113(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Novelistguy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.